Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Rafa's got the Blues *
« Last post by Son of Spion* on Today at 06:39:26 pm »
Bill Kenwright according to The Athletic, quoted Shakespeare during a Premier League meeting :lmao
Everton art though.  8)
Yeah the word "prop" means Property of the Studio. Literally anything touched by an actor in production is a prop.

I am not sure on banning all real guns, studios have used them safely for ages, 28 years since the last similar incident. But surely something has to be looked into production here as it appears that major corners have been cut and staff generally treated terribly (and seemingly cheaper staff brought in as a response rather than resolving concerns)

'Prop' was a term used in theatre long before films and the derivation is thought to be that they were items that the property of the theatre rather than the actors, who would often have their own costumes and wigs.

Props aren't fakes. They can be but can also be real items. A prop gun in films is likely to be a real gun loaded with blanks.
Let's at least wait and see who we get as manager before writing off our entire future.
Not writing us off so much as admitting city being allowed to spend whatever they want has made it impossible for anyone to compete with them long term. I wish it were different but nobody cares enough to bring in regulation that would make the league more competitive,
« Last post by Son of Spion* on Today at 06:37:06 pm »
Oh dear.  :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I do some work in the garden and come back in to hear their score.

Looks like the title bid is over.  :)
Gaming Board for consoles, PC & mobile / Re: Playstation 5 (2020)
« Last post by Jm55 on Today at 06:37:01 pm »
Mate of mine is still trying to get one, crazy that they still set out so quickly. CEX still got them on sale for.700 quid, professional fucking scalpers.

Itís honestly not that hard, it took me about a week of putting a lot of effort into it and I got one and that was in January when virtually nobody had them.

ShopTo have them In frequently, granted they sell out in minutes but if youíre on the ball youíll have a good chance of getting one (Iíve had the opportunity to buy them a couple times by just noticing they were on sale and trying to get through for mates).

Thereís also a decent number of accounts on Twitter who are mostly correct in when the drops are going to happen.

Agree on CEX though, itís an absolute joke.
would you take a draw if offered right now?
General Football and Sport / Re: Premier League fixtures 22nd-24th October
« Last post by jillc on Today at 06:34:53 pm »
It will be in a few years when klopp goes

Let's at least wait and see who we get as manager before writing off our entire future.
« Last post by AndyMuller on Today at 06:34:49 pm »
Are these really bad or is Rafa now past it? Or both? What a funny result!
No Action@Allerton tonight for Andy.

:D

A bit like Pickford earlier, Andy will probably end up getting caught fapping.
« Last post by Uncle Ronnie on Today at 06:33:43 pm »
@ESPNStatsInfo
Watford is the first team in Premier League history to trail after 75 minutes and still win the game by at least 3 goals

Add it to your list of firsts, lads
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10