Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3433823 times)

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #34280 on: November 5, 2019, 12:12:49 pm »
Hmm.

Looking at that results comparison thread....from this point to the end we actually got 1 more point than City last season.

Last 2 seasons they have blitzed the opening 10 pretty much and left everyone else for dead (apart from us last season). This season they find themselves 6 points behind where they'd usually be in front, so I don't think they'll be happy with a draw. Their usual gameplan hasn't gone to plan.

I mean they'd take a draw im sure, but it hurts them more than us at this stage and I think Pep knows that

They've had far easier fixtures than us already so yeah....not sure about them wanting to take a draw now. But we'll see in the way they set up, last season he changed his methods specifically for the game at Anfield
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34281 on: November 5, 2019, 12:13:58 pm »
Hey Football Authorities this is how you deal with cheating financial doping shitbags!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/50300756

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #34282 on: November 5, 2019, 12:34:07 pm »
I know it's a cliche but the first goal in this game is massive.

That's what it feels like to me too. Particularly if it's us who gets it. Think if we can go 1-0 up and then get the crowd on top of them then it's our best way home to victory.

Doesn't necessarily mean we'll win but it feels like whoever gets the 1st goal will have a massive advantage.

I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34283 on: November 5, 2019, 01:29:03 pm »
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/unmarked-bus.343059/

:lmao

Forgetting their own illustrious history with buses of course.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #34284 on: November 5, 2019, 01:43:38 pm »

They are shitting it.  Pep's shitting it.  I bet their players are shitting it.  They're primed for an absolute roasting on Sunday.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34285 on: November 5, 2019, 01:59:51 pm »

An absolute cesspit of vile and hate that place. Do they not have moderators?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34286 on: November 5, 2019, 02:08:03 pm »

Ha!  A few comments there along the lines of "they will continue to do this the whole time they think it makes a difference".

Well maybe if they hadn't spent the last 18 months endlessly whining about it, making mountains out of molehills and saying that it was the sole reason they lost, then perhaps the sort of pillock who thinks lobbing a bottle at a team bus puts the team inside off it's game would be less inclined to do it.
« Last Edit: November 5, 2019, 02:09:59 pm by Kekuleyule y'all! »

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34287 on: November 5, 2019, 02:21:12 pm »
The silly fuckers still don't get it do they! 

Getting a decoy bus so we won't know it's them.

It was fuck all to do with your bus you pathetic, stupid little nothing club, it was about greeting our players.

Awe bless, they want to turn round and run away home if it happens again! 

And we're the ones scared?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34288 on: November 5, 2019, 02:23:11 pm »
They don't even realise they've been to Anfield since bus-gate with nothing happening.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34289 on: November 5, 2019, 02:37:27 pm »
I wouldn't worry - the Man City players and staff seem to have already arrived.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34290 on: November 5, 2019, 03:57:54 pm »
Klopp: “I am not too sure if I want to put oil on the fire. I am not interested in these kind of things. And I promise not to mention tactical fouls. That is maybe already too much.”

;D

Baldy has picked the wrong man to try and play mind games with :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34291 on: November 5, 2019, 04:23:23 pm »

I don't go in for the whole mind games notion but in this case I'll make an exception. That will get right under the baldy fuckers skin. Guardiola made the mistake of having a go at one of our players. If he had of said something about Klopp or the ref or the importance of the game Klopp probably wouldn't even have replied.
The best thing though, and this sounds childish as f**k, but Guardilola started it. Klopp slapped him down, now if Guardiola comes back, he will come across all annoyed and upset the poor thing

Offline dimitri

• Kopite
« Reply #34292 on: November 5, 2019, 04:27:36 pm »
I don't go in for the whole mind games notion but in this case I'll make an exception. That will get right under the baldy fuckers skin. Guardiola made the mistake of having a go at one of our players. If he had of said something about Klopp or the ref or the importance of the game Klopp probably wouldn't even have replied.
The best thing though, and this sounds childish as f**k, but Guardilola started it. Klopp slapped him down, now if Guardiola comes back, he will come across all annoyed and upset the poor thing

Pep, is that you??
I noticed your username and couldn't help myself - sorry  :lmao

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34293 on: November 5, 2019, 04:29:09 pm »
Pep, is that you??
I noticed your username and couldn't help myself - sorry  :lmao

:lmao   aye, I was giving off about the bald insults at Pep but then you know , fuck it, can't beat them join them, the pricks

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34294 on: November 5, 2019, 04:53:48 pm »

You just know that reply from Klopp will have got right under his skin and his head will be bursting.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34295 on: November 5, 2019, 05:05:21 pm »
You just know that reply from Klopp will have got right under his skin and his head will be bursting.

Klopp has that way about him though that no one else has, I can picture him saying it, laughing, or hands up saying it, and the reporters laughing and all. Whereas Guardiolas stunk of a slyness and a little desperate.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34296 on: November 5, 2019, 05:22:03 pm »
I'm surprised precious Pip or the shower of fuckwits that follow Abu Dhabi PR FC haven't piped up yet about the Reds having an extra day of rest before the match on Sunday, obviously UEFA are part of the grand conspiracy to make sure Liverpool win the league.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34297 on: November 5, 2019, 05:24:37 pm »
I'm surprised precious Pip or the shower of fuckwits that follow Abu Dhabi PR FC haven't piped up yet about the Reds having an extra day of rest before the match on Sunday, obviously UEFA are part of the grand conspiracy to make sure Liverpool win the league.

And made them play away in Italy too
Jurgen YNWA

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #34298 on: November 5, 2019, 05:51:36 pm »
And made them play away in Italy too

They are too busy banging on about the fucking bus.

I honestly wish no one had thrown anything. I was in the alehouse having a lovely time while all that was going on

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34299 on: November 5, 2019, 06:02:59 pm »
They are too busy banging on about the fucking bus.

I honestly wish no one had thrown anything. I was in the alehouse having a lovely time while all that was going on

I'd rather that too, but then again, its quite funny to see the pathetic c*nts twisting themselves up in knots trying to blame the bus incident for them getting blown away.

Maybe the lack of atmosphere at the Etihad and the shit welcome was why they lost the second leg?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34300 on: November 5, 2019, 07:17:41 pm »
He's at it again.

https://twitter.com/SuperbiaProeIia/status/1191785994019835904

Pep Guardiola on Liverpool:

"My son and my daughter always when Liverpool win in the last minutes say Liverpool are lucky. I tell them not. What Liverpool has done this season and last season many times is because they have this incredible quality to fight until the end. That’s why I said to my players - not just my son and daughter- that it is not lucky, Sometimes at 94' against Leicester with the penalty it was like ‘wow’. Even with that, the ref and the VAR said penalty. Maybe I was wrong to think it wasn’t a penalty. ::)
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #34301 on: November 5, 2019, 07:31:05 pm »
Guardiola really needs to take a break  ;D  He's overdoing his obsession now.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #34302 on: November 5, 2019, 07:33:44 pm »

And I promise not to mention tactical fouls:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Oops!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #34303 on: November 5, 2019, 07:36:14 pm »
David Silva a doubt for Sunday, according to Guardiola.
Looking to Jesus then?

He’ll be fit. Guardiola just doesn’t want to admit he has had to rest him midweek. Probably mind games with the Sheik to get him to open up the wallet for a few players in January.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34304 on: November 5, 2019, 09:57:23 pm »
Fully fit squad, 3 from 4 centre halves fit and otherwise a clean bill of health, they play in Italy the day after... good.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #34305 on: November 5, 2019, 10:06:29 pm »
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34306 on: November 5, 2019, 10:09:54 pm »
He's at it again.

"My son and my daughter always when Liverpool win in the last minutes say Liverpool are lucky. I tell them not. What Liverpool has done this season and last season many times is because they have this incredible quality to fight until the end. That’s why I said to my players - not just my son and daughter- that it is not lucky, Sometimes at 94' against Leicester with the penalty it was like ‘wow’. Even with that, the ref and the VAR said penalty. Maybe I was wrong to think it wasn’t a penalty. ::)

Perhaps, the day after our game with Leicester, he should have been talking to his players about Wolves rather than whinging to them about us getting a last minute penalty. They might not have lost 2-0 at home then.

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #34307 on: November 5, 2019, 10:18:43 pm »
Perhaps, the day after our game with Leicester, he should have been talking to his players about Wolves rather than whinging to them about us getting a last minute penalty. They might not have lost 2-0 at home then.
It's pretty pathetic that he's having that conversation with his players. The whole club are clearly obsessed with us.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34308 on: November 5, 2019, 10:20:58 pm »
It's pretty pathetic that he's having that conversation with his players. The whole club are clearly obsessed with us.

Even more pathetic that he's having it with his kids. They must have got fed us listening about it so he moaned to the players instead

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34310 on: November 5, 2019, 10:22:10 pm »
We live in his head.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #34311 on: November 5, 2019, 10:25:34 pm »
Climbdown
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/05/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-sadio-mane-liverpool

He's even taking Kloppo's poor oil on the fire sayings now too!

What a load of old waffle that is.  He just needs to step back, it's mad how much talking about Liverpool he is doing, espeically considering they have a CL game this week first.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34312 on: November 5, 2019, 10:31:30 pm »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34313 on: November 5, 2019, 10:46:27 pm »
They're really up against it, only a £190m defence to play against us (Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy).  It will take all of Pep's genius to cobble something together.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34314 on: November 5, 2019, 10:50:56 pm »
He's at it again.

;D ;D ;D

Whatever they put in his steroids, combined with Barca's professional inferiority complex, combined with his Napoleon complex has made for a hell of a bitter man ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #34315 on: November 5, 2019, 10:53:53 pm »
;D ;D ;D

Whatever they put in his steroids, combined with Barca's professional inferiority complex, combined with his Napoleon complex has made for a hell of a bitter man ;D
He didn’t take them on purpose ok?

They were in contaminated breakfast cereal.

And that cocaine?  Contamination asthma inhaler.

Nothing to do with him.  Oh no.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #34316 on: November 6, 2019, 05:33:36 am »
He's at it again.

That has a distinct whiff of Harry Kane about it. The fuck did he want to bring his children into it, the moment anyone brings up children into an argument suggests that they are flailing about to make a coherent point. It's either that or he wants the world to know that his kids are thick.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34317 on: November 6, 2019, 06:35:55 am »

Terrible stigma hoisted on him purely by accident and misunderstanding of facts.

All the while he's bravely fighting for the rights of oppressed people of not just catalunya but all over the world wearing the yellow ribbon,hopes he finds the strength to cope somehow.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34318 on: November 6, 2019, 07:19:53 am »
Loved when he called himself Fraudiola a few months back. He's so thin skinned and clearly cracking. 'Why won't those mean scousers just go away'.

The second we win the league, the toys will be thrown out of the pram and he'll be packing his bags and doing a runner, like he always does in the league.

He's a fraud, the players are frauds, the owners of the club are frauds and the fans are frauds. What a sad little club they are.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34319 on: November 6, 2019, 08:39:18 am »

:lmao :lmao
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI