Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 1st - 3rd September  (Read 38446 times)

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
Re: Premier League Fixtures 1st - 3rd September
« Reply #1840 on: September 3, 2023, 09:46:28 pm »
I watched coverage of our game and the Man Utd game that featured Peter Schmeichel as a pundit. His salty tears all afternoon have been delicious. What a whopper that guy is.
« Last Edit: September 3, 2023, 10:06:53 pm by kasperoff »
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1841 on: September 3, 2023, 09:49:27 pm »
I watched coverage of our game and the Man Utd game that featured Peter Schmeichel as a pundit. He's salty tears all afternoon have been delicious. What a whopper that guy is.

Was wonderful wasn't it.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1842 on: September 4, 2023, 12:46:22 am »
Tell her she’s offside when she walks through the front door.

RIP Rob if he does.. :lmao
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1843 on: September 4, 2023, 12:39:28 pm »
Three of the Guardian's ten talking points from the weekend were about Pickford staking his claims as England's number 1, the positives for Ten Hag, and how Dom's form may help keep Salah out of Saudi clutches. Am I going mad or are those fairly bonkers takes mixed with the usual smattering of taking a positive for us and wrapping it in a negative?

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1844 on: September 4, 2023, 01:17:00 pm »
Three of the Guardian's ten talking points from the weekend were about Pickford staking his claims as England's number 1, the positives for Ten Hag, and how Dom's form may help keep Salah out of Saudi clutches. Am I going mad or are those fairly bonkers takes mixed with the usual smattering of taking a positive for us and wrapping it in a negative?
of course, they do that regularly.