Author Topic: Naby Keita Watch  (Read 1889246 times)

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Re: Naby Keita Watch
« Reply #15640 on: May 21, 2023, 12:34:31 am »
I honestly think people go over the top with the ‘dissapointment’ angle now. Disappointing was all those players signed in the years before who achieved so very little. Disappointing  was buying players like Balloteli and Benteke who we knew even before they signed, they where not what the team needed. Disappointing was wasting so much on Andy Carroll in a moment of blind panic, because we couldn’t keep our best players. With Naby, the only diassapointing part was him being injured, but it came at a time when the club won everything and yes, he actually did contribute to that, as much as some want to deny, sure not as much as was hoped, but he did contribute. And we did all this at a time and in a league that is hard to do it in considering the uneven playing field.

Wish him well in the next stage of his career basically, no idea why it’s such a thing that STILL bothers some so much!

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15641 on: May 21, 2023, 01:14:10 am »
Don't think I've ever been so disappointed with a player. We got so little from him

His performance v united last season was the high point. Thought he had turned a corner at that point

We got bits out of him, but those injuries absolutely crippled him. He'd go on a run of 4-5 games where he looked the bees knees, but then he'd be injured for 2-3 months. Clearly a very talented player, but made of glass and when he was bad, he was really bad. Still remember that Real Madrid game in 2021 where he stunk the place out.

I was so excited by him and he was such a coup, but we never consistently saw the best of him and while he did have some exceptional moments, he's going to be known as a flop.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15642 on: May 21, 2023, 06:13:57 am »
His career with us feels worse because the financial implications of a big signing not working out is much bigger than our direct rivals. In a world where we've had milner on a free, robbo from hull, Gini, mo, Bobby, sadio who have all exceeded their expectations, Many sticks out a lot. Both for his price and injury record. I think he's unfairly criticised for his availability. On the pitch by and large he's been good when played. It's just not worked out for him with us and it highlights how difficult this game is for us with city being able blow £50m on players with virtually no financial consequences.
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #15643 on: May 21, 2023, 06:59:33 am »
Each to their own, but my problem with Keita was mostly down to his availability. When he was in the team I didn’t have a problem with his performances. The structure of the team (before the system changed) was to win the ball back, protect the defence, and give the ball to the attackers and he mostly did that. The problem for Keita is people had the expectation he would dominate the midfield (which is fair given the fee).
Best of luck, Naby.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15644 on: May 21, 2023, 07:17:12 am »
It will be interesting to see who takes a chance on him (and Oxlade-Chamberlain). Probably on pretty decent wages and it's a huge risk considering his injuries. Still a good age though.

Can see him moving to France.

There's no way anyone will pay him what he was on at Liverpool, even taking into account the costs associated with a "free " transfer

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #15645 on: May 21, 2023, 08:24:29 am »
Don't think I've ever been so disappointed with a player. We got so little from him
It was the sheer anticipation of it that was the killer, then ending up with an anonymous functional squad player.

For me he’s a great example of how you can just never quite tell who’s actually got it, and who looks great because of the environment they play in.  Like how big clubs keep signing Lukaku.  His numbers from the bundesliga were incredible, but in the end it turns out he was in a place that perfectly matched his skills.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15646 on: May 21, 2023, 09:46:47 am »
The disappointment is justified. Just read the first 2 or 3 pages. We thought we were getting Europe's next best midfielder, a type that had never been seen before.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #15647 on: May 21, 2023, 10:04:08 am »
We thought we were getting Kante-plus, but it was actually Kante-minus.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15648 on: May 21, 2023, 11:43:40 am »
The disappointment is justified. Just read the first 2 or 3 pages. We thought we were getting Europe's next best midfielder, a type that had never been seen before.

Yep.

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #15649 on: May 21, 2023, 11:47:36 am »
Pity he never really got going due to injuries. Hopefully he now gets a long period without injury as he deserves some luck.
#JFT97

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15650 on: May 21, 2023, 12:11:25 pm »
That back injury away at Napoli was the sign of things to come, looked brilliant in those opening games that season and never captured that level of play ever again for us.

Almighty flop of our PL era to go alongside Andy Carroll.

Also his International manager that first season under us was a thunderc* nt.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #15651 on: May 21, 2023, 05:23:41 pm »
We thought we were getting Kante-plus, but it was actually Kante-minus.

That was always the issue. I don’t want to speculate on why people would think that but watching Naby at Leipzig it was clear even then they were completely different types of players.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15652 on: May 21, 2023, 06:19:57 pm »
Most disappointing signing in recent memory.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15653 on: May 21, 2023, 06:23:04 pm »
Goodbye.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15654 on: May 21, 2023, 06:24:03 pm »
Most disappointing signing in recent memory.

Yep. Underwhelming to say the least but I hope for his sake his next move he steers clear of injuries and gets a decent amount of game time.

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15655 on: May 21, 2023, 06:28:46 pm »
Glad he's going, would be better replaced by someone who is going to be fit, even if they don't have as much "potential".
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 06:30:28 pm by damomad »
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15656 on: May 21, 2023, 06:50:42 pm »
Shame he's not been fit so he can get a proper send off but did contribute when available. A bit sad he didn’t have the chance to do more but wishing him well in his next move.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15657 on: May 21, 2023, 07:24:01 pm »
The biggest thing for me with Naby (and Ox) is that they'll be more disappointed than we have been that they haven't been available. They would have given everything to be playing week in, week out and not wasting their short career in the treatment room. I wish him all the best at wherever he ends up and hope he has a great career

Never an issue with ability or attitude. Just with availability. No matter what though, he has played his part in every trophy we've won in his time here and I hope he knows that. Will always be remembered as one of the lads who delivered the clean sweep of trophies

Online Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15658 on: May 21, 2023, 08:09:55 pm »
It's weird the animosity towards this guy, seems he gets judged on one curve and Ox gets judged on another - both potentially great players who had their top level careers effectively ruined by injuries, it's hardly either of their faults.

I'm disappointed but only in the sense that I genuinely thought he'd go on to be one of the best midfielders in the league and be a game-changing signing for us. It hasn't turned out that way for a number of reasons (not least the injuries) but he was pretty much always good to very good when he did play. Seems to me he was always judged far more harshly than others and tended to carry the can for some of our more collectively disastrous performances for whatever reason. Maybe people never warmed to him and he was never a fan favourite, so he was always an easy scapegoat, I don't know.

He'll be judged in the context of the fee, but on the pitch he rarely let us down and played his own small part in the most successful period of our recent history. I hope he manages to get his career back on track elsewhere.

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #15659 on: May 21, 2023, 08:13:41 pm »
His game against city in the fa cup semi stands out. He was literally everywhere and didn’t give that c*nt Bernardo silva a minute. It’s a shame we’ve not seen that constantly over the last 5 years as he’s been injured that much and way too inconsistent.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15660 on: May 21, 2023, 08:16:08 pm »
Complete dud of a signing. When I joined, my username was King.Keita as I thought he would boss it. But he'll be forgotten by most unfortunately.

Offline ThoroughlyMediocre

• Main Stander
« Reply #15661 on: May 21, 2023, 08:19:38 pm »
I honestly think people go over the top with the ‘dissapointment’ angle now. Disappointing was all those players signed in the years before who achieved so very little. Disappointing  was buying players like Balloteli and Benteke who we knew even before they signed, they where not what the team needed. Disappointing was wasting so much on Andy Carroll in a moment of blind panic, because we couldn’t keep our best players. With Naby, the only diassapointing part was him being injured, but it came at a time when the club won everything and yes, he actually did contribute to that, as much as some want to deny, sure not as much as was hoped, but he did contribute. And we did all this at a time and in a league that is hard to do it in considering the uneven playing field.

Wish him well in the next stage of his career basically, no idea why it’s such a thing that STILL bothers some so much!

I think it's one of those where both sides of the coin apply. In terms of the fee and the fact he never consistently bossed the midfield that expectations (fair or unfair) suggested he would, then he has to go down as a bit of a disappointment. Yet he certainly played a significant role in our successes of the last few years and as has been mentioned, when he was on point he was fantastic. Can't ignore the "what could have been" factor with his international manager constantly playing him through injury.

Wish him the best going forward.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #15662 on: May 21, 2023, 08:31:21 pm »
I think it's one of those where both sides of the coin apply. In terms of the fee and the fact he never consistently bossed the midfield that expectations (fair or unfair) suggested he would, then he has to go down as a bit of a disappointment. Yet he certainly played a significant role in our successes of the last few years and as has been mentioned, when he was on point he was fantastic. Can't ignore the "what could have been" factor with his international manager constantly playing him through injury.

Wish him the best going forward.

Good post - sums it up

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15663 on: May 21, 2023, 10:07:47 pm »
Has he mentioned anything about his time with us or just quietly leaving?

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #15664 on: May 21, 2023, 10:22:26 pm »
Has he mentioned anything about his time with us or just quietly leaving?

He doesn't do social media and I can't think I've ever heard him speak in English other than the whole "Naby Lad", "Yes, lad" thing. Maybe he'll make a statement at some point but I wouldn't read anything into it if he doesn't.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15665 on: May 22, 2023, 12:16:39 am »
It's weird the animosity towards this guy, seems he gets judged on one curve and Ox gets judged on another - both potentially great players who had their top level careers effectively ruined by injuries, it's hardly either of their faults.

It may be because Ox's injuries were so obviously catastrophic that just being able to salvage some kind of career felt like a courageous triumph, whereas with Naby there were a lot of niggles, random illnesses, kicking grass, getting injured on a team walk that, combined with his shy demeanour, made him seem a bit flakey. Not saying it's right or wrong, just speculating.

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15666 on: May 22, 2023, 12:58:24 am »
Think he could go to Italy, Spain or France and try to rebuild his career at a lower pace and perhaps less profile. Overall, underwhelming player who was overhyped and that lead to a lot of problems I think. I hope can rediscover his best form again.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15667 on: May 22, 2023, 06:22:53 am »
Wasn't the same since those tweets a while back.

Out of the 26 players we have used in the league this season so far, he comes 24th most played with 294 minutes. He didn't even play a minute in the Champions League.

Made sense to bring someone with his profile, played some great games and some shite ones. Hopefully we can bring in a similar sort of player, who is more durable.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15668 on: May 22, 2023, 08:46:23 am »
I think all the injuries, as well as keeping him off the pitch, also killed his athleticism. A robust Naby would have been one of the league's best midfielders and we'd currently be sitting on another CL or PL probably. We certainly wouldn't be finishing outside the CL places this year. But he wasn't robust, he was made of porcelain.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #15669 on: May 22, 2023, 09:11:58 am »
Decent player but availability was his main issue.

He was actually really good last season but people will forget that. 
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15670 on: May 22, 2023, 09:14:35 am »
If it hadn't have been for AFCON and Paul Put...  ;)

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15671 on: May 22, 2023, 09:14:55 am »
Story of Keita is also in a strange way a good demonstration of the difference between us and Manchester City. For us, gambling a big amount on future midfield mainstay and it blowing up in our face had real and long term consequences. There was no easy fix or a quick way out. They on the other hand would sell him for 10m ages ago and spent another 50-60m on another player.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #15672 on: May 22, 2023, 09:36:01 am »
Decent player but availability was his main issue.

He was actually really good last season but people will forget that. 

Too easy to turn into banter. Meanwhile Oxlade Chamberlain has had broadly the same career. But he makes videos with one of little mix so it's OK.

Offline joezydudek

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15673 on: May 22, 2023, 10:35:17 am »
Too easy to turn into banter. Meanwhile Oxlade Chamberlain has had broadly the same career. But he makes videos with one of little mix so it's OK.

I've seen it repeated a few times, but I don't know where this idea that Naby gets stick and Ox doesn't comes from. You even 'turned to banter' in your post.
I've seen both get plenty of stick and it's out of order in both cases. Neither of them chose to have a career ravaged by injuries and although they've made a good living, I'm still sure it hurts them more than any 'fans' on social media.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #15674 on: May 22, 2023, 01:31:43 pm »
I've seen it repeated a few times, but I don't know where this idea that Naby gets stick and Ox doesn't comes from. You even 'turned to banter' in your post.
I've seen both get plenty of stick and it's out of order in both cases. Neither of them chose to have a career ravaged by injuries and although they've made a good living, I'm still sure it hurts them more than any 'fans' on social media.

And Chamberlain suffered a potentially career ending injury and wasn’t the same player afterwards whereas Keita would play well, come down with a niggle, come , play well, injures again.

I would say there was an acceptance that Chamberlain couldn’t be the player he was but frustration that Keita’s availability was severely limited by a series of injuries.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #15675 on: May 22, 2023, 01:45:43 pm »

It undoubtedly does. Keita and Oxlade Chamberlain clearly would have loved to have been available and played more and contributed more.

The idea that they are viewed in the same way is frankly laughable. Take a look under the comments of the clubs posts from Saturday on each player.

Chamberlain came back and has shown elements of the player he was, but he's been nowhere near the team for large parts, exactly the same as Keita

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15676 on: May 22, 2023, 01:45:59 pm »
He doesn't do social media and I can't think I've ever heard him speak in English other than the whole "Naby Lad", "Yes, lad" thing. Maybe he'll make a statement at some point but I wouldn't read anything into it if he doesn't.

Don't know about his social media hence the question. Cheers.

Good luck to him. Shame it never worked out properly.

Offline joezydudek

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15677 on: May 22, 2023, 02:54:51 pm »
It undoubtedly does. Keita and Oxlade Chamberlain clearly would have loved to have been available and played more and contributed more.

The idea that they are viewed in the same way is frankly laughable. Take a look under the comments of the clubs posts from Saturday on each player.

Chamberlain came back and has shown elements of the player he was, but he's been nowhere near the team for large parts, exactly the same as Keita

I think Keita gets it a bit worse, don't get me wrong, but Ox gets far more of it than he deserves too.
I'll give the comments on the club's posts a swerve, I'm sure they're both full of the sort of bile that prompted me to deactivate my Twitter!

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #15678 on: May 22, 2023, 06:07:40 pm »
Some videos and info on Naby Keita...

LiverpoolFC.com Player Profile page: www.liverpoolfc.com/team/mens/player/naby-keita

LFCHistory.net Player Profile page: www.lfchistory.net/Players/Player/Profile/1324

Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naby_Ke%C3%AFta

'Every Naby Keita goal for Liverpool | Skills, screamers & volleys!' - from LFC (May 2023):-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-AEz8TGUlOo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-AEz8TGUlOo</a>

'Naby Keita ● All GOALS for Liverpool!' - as of November 2021:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lJijqu82lRY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lJijqu82lRY</a>

'Newcastle Utd 0 - 1 Liverpool | April 2022 - KEITA's last goal for Liverpool':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/l83fziKTxUw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/l83fziKTxUw</a>

^ or here www.youtube.com/v/l83fziKTxUw & www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDJogVTKbVM & https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1520370931365040128

'Naby Keita Goals That Shocked Everyone In Football' - as of January 2022:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QcMMYTye5Xo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QcMMYTye5Xo</a>

'Naby Keita | 2023 | Skills':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/e5ZXN7w2mSw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/e5ZXN7w2mSw</a>

'Naby Keita vs Wolves - 2022/2023':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eCWhb4i_g94" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eCWhb4i_g94</a>

'Naby Keita's last few games' - as of June 2022:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Sb4eTULzsFw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Sb4eTULzsFw</a>

'Best Of Naby Keita In 2021/2022 Season':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YHt2esULxQ8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YHt2esULxQ8</a>

'Naby Keita - Football is a Simple Game' - 2021/22:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/22SpX01LUzs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/22SpX01LUzs</a>

'Naby Keita • Crazy Tackles & Dribbles' - 2020/21:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FxSavdsesII" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FxSavdsesII</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/FxSavdsesII

'This is Why We Miss Naby Keita | 2002/21':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OsQ6TEWBO08" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OsQ6TEWBO08</a>

'Naby Keita - Overall 2019/20':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n2htxdDsZe0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/n2htxdDsZe0</a>

'Naby Keïta Small Agile Rock 2019/2020':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mPJUefpxis4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mPJUefpxis4</a>

'Naby Keita | 2018/2019 Performance':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tv-vk5IsF7Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tv-vk5IsF7Y</a>

'Naby Keita 2018/19 - The Perfect Midfielder':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8j83tfXmZJE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8j83tfXmZJE</a>

'Is There Any Point Pressing Naby Keita?':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/r9vrVH9TJTs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/r9vrVH9TJTs</a>

'Naby Keita at his best is unstoppable':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0t2KuRbS_5I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0t2KuRbS_5I</a>

'Naby Keita - Ball Control - Liverpool':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AW3yt0N_vt4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AW3yt0N_vt4</a>

'Naby Keita's First Day | Behind The Scenes' - June 2018:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TgZ_p2EUWXQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TgZ_p2EUWXQ</a>

'Naby Keita • RB Leipzig • All 17 Goals & 15 Assists • 2016-18':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/IZbfXy-7QvE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/IZbfXy-7QvE</a>

'Welcome to Liverpool - Genius Skills, Goals & Assists - 2017':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/boY6iok96vQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/boY6iok96vQ</a>

'Naby Keita 2017-2018 ● Crazy Skills, Tackles & Goals ● Welcome to Liverpool':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2eGq73tfa5M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2eGq73tfa5M</a>

'Naby Keïta at Liverpool | Tactical Profile' - from 2018:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RttH9QdMmOs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RttH9QdMmOs</a>

'BEZZIES with Mane and Keita | Sadio's hair cut makes me late' - from 2019:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g2B1-xq4clE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g2B1-xq4clE</a>

Naby lad:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KQHtMlYZ-sY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KQHtMlYZ-sY</a>

'Liverpool's tributes for Keita, Milner, Firmino & Oxlade-Chamberlain':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/haq1Id6rcOU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/haq1Id6rcOU</a>

'Naby Keita's Liverpool FC Farewell Presentation':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0t2sOw5gYEo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0t2sOw5gYEo</a>

'Thank you Naby | Liverpool FC tribute to Naby Keita' - from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qAE1PajGKNs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qAE1PajGKNs</a>

''I wish him the best of luck' - Jürgen Klopp's tribute to Naby Keita':-

www.liverpoolfc.com/news/i-wish-him-best-luck-jurgen-klopps-tribute-naby-keita

'Thank you, Naby - Keita's Liverpool story':-

www.liverpoolfc.com/news/thank-you-naby-keitas-liverpool-story

'Naby Keita signs for Werder Bremen' (on Friday 9th June, 2023):-

www.werder.de/aktuell/news/profis/20222023/pm-neuzugang-keita-09062023/?s=Moin_Naby

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video thread' content info for years gone by, recent times, Season Reviews, Cup Final victories - Domestic, European, and World...

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576 & www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.0

« Last Edit: June 9, 2023, 12:29:43 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline BornRedSince76

• Main Stander
« Reply #15679 on: May 22, 2023, 07:00:27 pm »
Keita always tried, he just wasn’t physically able to handle the premier league.