Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1520648 times)

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Our fantastic away support
« Reply #2680 on: May 12, 2013, 08:03:38 pm »

@ManagersNotepad

I can only assume this has been edited? If not that's one hell of a photo
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline koppitekop11

• dog shit
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2681 on: May 12, 2013, 08:07:17 pm »
Thought the away fans were class today, this especially was a touch of class :D

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xzt7tc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xzt7tc</a>
PSN: Pig-Swill     Xbox Live: PigSwill23
there's been a few nights ive had to relieve myself with her beside me in the bed, in fairness to her, she made some sex noises which helped me along the way

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2682 on: May 12, 2013, 08:10:55 pm »
Smoke bombs are boss and I don't think they're dangerous. They make the away end more colourful and create a better atmosphere.

Pisses me off when people think smoke bombs are flares. Smoke bombs emit smoke, flares emit light. Really easy to tell the difference. I've only seen two flares all season but numerous smoke bombs.

The stewards were onto the lads letting them off at HT today. Saw a lot of people getting chucked out. It really isn't tricky to spot who's doing it, it's the same group of lads at every game. The stewards are only doing their job but it's annoying.

In general I thought the away end was decent today. Good atmosphere throughout, particularly after the 3rd goal.

The Club have said they will ban any fans letting off smoke bombs at away games.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2683 on: May 12, 2013, 08:14:46 pm »
The Club have said they will ban any fans letting off smoke bombs at away games.

they also said they'd build a stadium   

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2684 on: May 12, 2013, 08:16:22 pm »
;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Pheeny

« Reply #2685 on: May 12, 2013, 08:17:41 pm »
To be honest I don't think it's going to be long before the club gets charged with failing to control our fans.
which sadly is what the press is aiming for.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2686 on: May 12, 2013, 08:18:23 pm »

;D ;D ;D
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2687 on: May 12, 2013, 08:19:33 pm »
BOSS!

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2688 on: May 12, 2013, 08:20:11 pm »
Fuckin hell mate, you sound like CraigDS with that one.  ;)
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2689 on: May 12, 2013, 08:27:24 pm »
Fuckin hell mate, you sound like CraigDS with that one.  ;)

Cheeky Bastard  ;D

I got it from here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10020388/Liverpool-threaten-to-ban-fans-who-let-off-smoke-bombs.html

not in an internal memo from Ian Ayre. ;D
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Pheeny

« Reply #2690 on: May 12, 2013, 08:27:58 pm »
Fuck me I've seen it all on RAWK now.

Vic has been told to fuck off I despair I really do and I don't care if you travel 50 fucking hours to the game you ain't posting on here for a week...

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2691 on: May 12, 2013, 08:28:33 pm »
They do look amazing when they go off.  Recently it has felt like the number of them is rocketing up (no pun intended!).  Is there a reason for it?  The more the authorities say don't do it, our guys take more, kind of thing?

superb pictures guys.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2693 on: May 12, 2013, 08:35:15 pm »
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2694 on: May 12, 2013, 08:36:29 pm »
looks dangerous? flares are only dangerous if you throw them, same goes with a knife or a brick.

Some were thrown today, over the heads of people and on to to the pitch, with flames coming out of them.  Bits of the grass got burned.  Also saw one flag damaged after it caught fire.  Stewards used sand buckets to put them out.

Most comments on here say they look boss.  Personally, I think the majority of people watching will think we're being knobheads, and it's difficult to disagree.

There was also several rows near the front all stood on their seats like kids.  What was that was about?  The poor sods immediately behind must have seen fuck-all of the game.

Offline Redaldinho

• Kopite
« Reply #2695 on: May 12, 2013, 08:39:13 pm »
Well done today lads.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2696 on: May 12, 2013, 08:39:20 pm »
Some were thrown today, over the heads of people and on to to the pitch, with flames coming out of them.  Bits of the grass got burned.  Also saw one flag damaged after it caught fire.  Stewards used sand buckets to put them out.

Most comments on here say they look boss.  Personally, I think the majority of people watching will think we're being knobheads, and it's difficult to disagree.

There was also several rows near the front all stood on their seats like kids.  What was that was about?  The poor sods immediately behind must have seen fuck-all of the game.

ye ,you'd think it was a football match.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #2697 on: May 12, 2013, 08:43:03 pm »
Just seen a video on youtube of the lads with the smoke bombs. Them throwing it, faces as well, just hope it gets deleted before the authorities pick up on it
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:56:35 pm by The 5th Benitle »
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline KOPITE 68

• Boys Pen
  • Walk On
« Reply #2698 on: May 12, 2013, 08:45:10 pm »
Top support - and not only today.........all bleedin season and beyond!

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #2699 on: May 12, 2013, 08:48:29 pm »
ye ,you'd think it was a football match.

Indeed.  Its time we put a stop to this type of thing.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2700 on: May 12, 2013, 08:49:28 pm »
Fuck me I've seen it all on RAWK now.

Vic has been told to fuck off I despair I really do and I don't care if you travel 50 fucking hours to the game you ain't posting on here for a week...
Pheeny mate, they'll be accusing me of snitching. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the smoke bombs. But I wasn't having Vic spoke to like that.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2701 on: May 12, 2013, 08:51:12 pm »

They were kids. And they were fucking great.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2702 on: May 12, 2013, 08:52:28 pm »
Just seen a video on youtube of the lads with the smoke bombs. Them throwing it, faces as well, just hope it gets deleted before the authorities pick up on it

Fucking quality that, group of young lads having fun. Thats what it should all be about.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2703 on: May 12, 2013, 08:53:15 pm »

Looks fucking amazing if im honest, would have loved to be there
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:57:26 pm by The 5th Benitle »

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2704 on: May 12, 2013, 08:54:59 pm »
Probably want to get that taken down if possible.

Need to get it reported on youtube then. me putting the link here won't do anything about it unless people flag it as abusive or whatever
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2705 on: May 12, 2013, 08:58:57 pm »

Liverbird?

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #2706 on: May 12, 2013, 09:00:08 pm »
Pheeny mate, they'll be accusing me of snitching. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the smoke bombs. But I wasn't having Vic spoke to like that.

You're no snitch.  And nobody but nobody speaks to Vic like that.  Well done mate.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #2707 on: May 12, 2013, 09:00:25 pm »
The club now has a problem. Potentially a big one - next year you're gonna have thousands of youngsters going up and down the country - and make no mistake they will be taking pyro with them - probably taking it up a level or two - and taking influence from our friends from across the channel - and they won't be told what to do by anyone.

Anything which makes them out to be anti-establishment and against modern football - they will probably do.

Not that I would condemn them. The Racism needs to be stamped out like an iron fist immediately - again self-policing needs to be done by all of us who travel away - I haven't had chance this year as I've had a lot going on getting on my own two feet - but next year I'll deffo be going to a few aways - sorting my two stick flag as we speak!!!
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2708 on: May 12, 2013, 09:00:53 pm »

Pheeny

« Reply #2709 on: May 12, 2013, 09:02:05 pm »
But I wasn't having Vic spoke to like that.
Nor was I mate nor was I.

Offline Redaldinho

• Kopite
« Reply #2710 on: May 12, 2013, 09:02:35 pm »
Need to get it reported on youtube then. me putting the link here won't do anything about it unless people flag it as abusive or whatever

Yeah, I flagged it not sure how much it will help, I think it looks amazing just don't anyone to get in trouble.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2711 on: May 12, 2013, 09:02:39 pm »

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2712 on: May 12, 2013, 09:02:49 pm »
fantastic support, all the old great songs for former players..... amazing and unique.

Pheeny

« Reply #2713 on: May 12, 2013, 09:04:11 pm »
Just watched the you tube video and I must say the BBC have got there facts wrong once again,a distinct lack of young children in my opinion...

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Our fantastic away support
« Reply #2714 on: May 12, 2013, 09:13:36 pm »
Was boss today. Love the pyros. But was speaking to one of the bizzies that was on the stairs as the stewards went in after the pyro technicians. He said they had excellent CCTV footage and the stewards were going in after they had viewed it.

Saw quite a few being led away and apparently LFC representatives were also there.

A large number of people came to the police to complain about the bombs and standing on seats. I imagine the club will ramp up their stance on this.

By the way, anyone catch the Thatcher song that was being sung towards the end?

Offline apocalypse

• Kopite
« Reply #2715 on: May 12, 2013, 09:13:47 pm »
I love them especially when they get set off when the match is in a dull period or just after we score. Don't know what the issue is

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2716 on: May 12, 2013, 09:14:37 pm »
Maggie's in her box :wave

Offline joel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2717 on: May 12, 2013, 09:21:24 pm »
Was boss today. Love the pyros. But was speaking to one of the bizzies that was on the stairs as the stewards went in after the pyro technicians. He said they had excellent CCTV footage and the stewards were going in after they had viewed it.

Saw quite a few being led away and apparently LFC representatives were also there.

A large number of people came to the police to complain about the bombs and standing on seats. I imagine the club will ramp up their stance on this.

Was talking about this at Newcastle.

It's obvious to us who's doing it. They have photos of the lads or whatever, LFC will have stewards at the match as well. Personally think they're boss but it'll come to an end eventually. Can't get away with it every other week and not get caught. A load will get pulled for today

Offline redStuckinBrazil

• Main Stander
  • red and white kop
« Reply #2718 on: May 12, 2013, 09:23:39 pm »
This  shitty racism need stamping out quickly.

so true, the lads involved in that today need to take a good look at themselves.

Offline shambles

• Kopite
  • It's not easy being green
« Reply #2719 on: May 12, 2013, 09:52:27 pm »
Was talking about this at Newcastle.

It's obvious to us who's doing it. They have photos of the lads or whatever, LFC will have stewards at the match as well. Personally think they're boss but it'll come to an end eventually. Can't get away with it every other week and not get caught. A load will get pulled for today

Yeah a few got pulled out and searched but some got back in