Author Topic: General Political discussion with kesey-style vibes & tantric breathing stuff...  (Read 359353 times)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Re: Politico-a-go-go Looney Tunes! Schorcio!
« Reply #160 on: October 3, 2018, 11:36:31 pm »
It was all over social media and on the front of at least one tabloid..

Plus its not just that I see reports of a anti-Semitic leaflets that were being distributed at Tory conference. But oddly the media dont care. Its not Labour so its not a story.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: October 3, 2018, 11:38:27 pm »
Plus its not just that I see reports of a anti-Semitic leaflets that were being distributed at Tory conference. But oddly the media dont care. Its not Labour so its not a story.

By reports do you mean people on your twatter feed ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #162 on: October 4, 2018, 06:59:47 am »

No I agree.

The trouble is that every one knows that the Tory party is full of racists. This comes as no surprise.

That the Labour Party is anti Semitic does come as a surprise and a shock.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #163 on: October 4, 2018, 08:16:15 am »
Sounds like she's successfully passed out of the re education camp, top of the class.

Not really when the chicken coup was being planned, Momentum was only a few Months old, and that statement was from the grassroots, So if a CLP backs a Blairite MP then still get criticized.  Loads of Blairites that will get full backing like Gardiner and Starmer to name two. everyone knows which MPs its really all about.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: October 4, 2018, 12:05:22 pm »
Not really when the chicken coup was being planned, Momentum was only a few Months old, and that statement was from the grassroots, So if a CLP backs a Blairite MP then still get criticized.  Loads of Blairites that will get full backing like Gardiner and Starmer to name two. everyone knows which MPs its really all about.
What about Watson?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #165 on: October 4, 2018, 02:15:30 pm »

When you say 'everyone' who are you talking about?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #166 on: October 4, 2018, 02:18:05 pm »
Just reading that ABBA hate their music to be used in a political way and the last ones to do it a Danish party they sued and in the end they made a out of court settlement.

Please let ABBA also sue the Tories.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #167 on: October 4, 2018, 04:56:46 pm »
Just reading that ABBA hate their music to be used in a political way and the last ones to do it a Danish party they sued and in the end they made a out of court settlement.

Please let ABBA also sue the Tories.

Don't be a party pooper!

May dancing was up there  with Richarlison's penalty as comedy gold.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: October 4, 2018, 10:01:23 pm »
Nero fiddling > May dancing

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: October 4, 2018, 11:29:40 pm »
Question Time is getting tasty, George should tell the dickheads on the panel and crowd to fuck off.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: October 4, 2018, 11:52:51 pm »
Question Time is getting tasty, George should tell the dickheads on the panel and crowd to fuck off.
would only say two on the panel are dickheads, oakeshott and thornberry

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: October 4, 2018, 11:55:31 pm »
would only say two on the panel are dickheads, oakeshott and thornberry

Claude was a dickhead. Thats not surprising considering he sits on a panel with Sugar and Brady.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: October 5, 2018, 02:24:23 am »
would only say two on the panel are dickheads, Oakeshott and Thornberry
Oakshott is the Brexit equivalent of Katie Hopkins, playing to the nasty side of our society, horrible woman. I don't even bother listen to what she has to say any more.
Thornberry missed a open goal tonight. I agreed with the points she made on austerity and the Tories but she had the chance to play the Tories at their own game and make a bigger point but let them off the hook.
Why did the Tories win the 2010 election. the Tories argued we can't leave a £750 bill debt for our children to pay off, the Tories take power and our debt has risen from £750 bill to £2000 bill in just 8 yrs.
If that's not bad enough then look what's happened to our NHS and services , the Tories have managed to chop all our services and increase our debt.
So the Tories said we can't leave a debt of £750 bill to our children but they are now arguing it's ok to leave a debt of £2000 for our kids just as long as everyone gets behind Mays Brexit. 
« Last Edit: October 5, 2018, 02:26:46 am by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #173 on: October 5, 2018, 10:21:52 am »
To think he's 68.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WzZpXvL1YFo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WzZpXvL1YFo</a>

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: October 5, 2018, 11:52:09 am »
^ ha ha - for a minute I thought he was going right to the top. He's fit as a fiddle it seems, I didn't realize he was so old.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #175 on: October 5, 2018, 12:36:04 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9U0tDU37q2M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9U0tDU37q2M</a>

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: October 5, 2018, 01:11:52 pm »
To think he's 68.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WzZpXvL1YFo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WzZpXvL1YFo</a>

Wow - almost four feet off the ground! And no ropes! When I saw the paper I thought it was a staged photo opportunity but Jeremy’s a real life Spider-Man.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #177 on: October 5, 2018, 03:31:41 pm »
Shocking really that a private company that was given the task of disposing of NHS body parts has piles of body parts they can't get rid of.

A criminal investigation has been opened into them, UK health have said that its a risk to public health and the Tories held a COBRA meeting about in September.

But no one was told in the HOC about what was going on and so couldn't question the health secretary about it.

Hopefully  he will be forced to answer a urgent question next week.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #178 on: October 5, 2018, 03:39:43 pm »
Shocking really that a private company that was given the task of disposing of NHS body parts has piles of body parts they can't get rid of.

A criminal investigation has been opened into them, UK health have said that its a risk to public health and the Tories held a COBRA meeting about in September.

But no one was told in the HOC about what was going on and so couldn't question the health secretary about it.

Hopefully  he will be forced to answer a urgent question next week.

The one responsible is at the Foreign Office now. Amazing how Hunt has survived for so long in cabinet. Hopefully Labour will be able to hold ministers to account. Not really fussed whether it comes from opposition front bench or, more likely, select committees and backbenchers. It's Yvette Cooper, again, who is showing the way on this.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: October 5, 2018, 03:49:40 pm »
To think he's 68.

My 3yr old could/does do that shit,give him a hard working 50+ yrs and he could maybe keep up with my 7yr old,not a chance against me eldest though at anything as he's almost 9.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: October 6, 2018, 09:58:35 am »
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rich-in-fear-of-jeremy-corbyn-s-labour-put-homes-on-market-for-a-quick-getaway-hrrsfb6nk

Shouldn’t really shock anyone this, Mason is all giddy but they forget that just like in the 70s the rich can bugger off easily and you will have a huge hole to fill in terms of tax revenue

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: October 6, 2018, 11:03:46 am »
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rich-in-fear-of-jeremy-corbyn-s-labour-put-homes-on-market-for-a-quick-getaway-hrrsfb6nk

Shouldn’t really shock anyone this, Mason is all giddy but they forget that just like in the 70s the rich can bugger off easily and you will have a huge hole to fill in terms of tax revenue

Cry me a river.

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: October 6, 2018, 10:10:23 pm »
Cry me a river.

Labour's economic plan depends on increasing taxes on those very people and keeping taxes the same for everyone else. If they all fuck of where do the taxes come from to pay for all the spending?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: October 6, 2018, 10:29:13 pm »
Labour's economic plan depends on increasing taxes on those very people and keeping taxes the same for everyone else. If they all fuck of where do the taxes come from to pay for all the spending?
Ah... the small fly in the ointment of their taxation policy.....

Although it’s diffuckt to admit, taxing the rich is a tricky task... tax too much and you get less back, tax too little and it’s hideously unfair.

The problem with current Labour Party policy is the ‘hate the rich’ policy.  In principle of course that’s fine, it’s everyone's prerogative who you like or dislike.  But in practice if you pursue a taxation policy that’s aim is to punish the rich, then you will probably get less money.  In my view, taxation policy should be to get as much money as possible from the rich, whether that be through low taxation, high taxation some property taxation ... whatever..  the measure is how many £££ you bring in to spend elsewhere not the number of rich people you alienate and drive them to fuck off elsewhere (which of course they will do, because ... the rich can)
W

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: October 6, 2018, 10:42:04 pm »
The problem with current Labour Party policy is the ‘hate the rich’ policy.
the Labour Party right now are all about hate and finding a group you dislike/envy, after a while it wears off and you are left with very little

In my view, taxation policy should be to get as much money as possible from the rich, whether that be through low taxation, high taxation some property taxation ... whatever..  the measure is how many £££ you bring in to spend elsewhere not the number of rich people you alienate and drive them to fuck off elsewhere (which of course they will do, because ... the rich can)
this of course is the common sense approach, maximise the wealth and from that maximise the tax income from that to redistribute.

The likes of McDonnell seemingly think you can increase taxes and it doesn’t affect behaviours at all when the reality is it’s never been easier for rich people to be geographically mobile, clearly they haven’t learnt from the brain drain in the 70s from an insane labour tax policy which led the likes of Bowie to emigrate! Besides those at the top end (£1m+) pay around 40% of tax on their income on average so it’s not like there is massive room to raise it, and that’s taking away the reputation of the Labour Party and the regimes they’ve supported in the past attitude to the rich

they print more money probably, which of course no bad things can happen. Or they can increase the taxes on those in the middle class who thought the top 5% would pay for things like their kids university fees.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: October 6, 2018, 10:43:11 pm »
Ah... the small fly in the ointment of their taxation policy.....

Although it’s diffuckt to admit, taxing the rich is a tricky task... tax too much and you get less back, tax too little and it’s hideously unfair.

The problem with current Labour Party policy is the ‘hate the rich’ policy.  In principle of course that’s fine, it’s everyone's prerogative who you like or dislike.  But in practice if you pursue a taxation policy that’s aim is to punish the rich, then you will probably get less money.  In my view, taxation policy should be to get as much money as possible from the rich, whether that be through low taxation, high taxation some property taxation ... whatever..  the measure is how many £££ you bring in to spend elsewhere not the number of rich people you alienate and drive them to fuck off elsewhere (which of course they will do, because ... the rich can)

I remember Healey's? Squeeze the rich till the pips squeak, quote.

That worked well.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: October 6, 2018, 10:44:26 pm »
Worth pointing  this out to make it very clear.. I don’t think that’s its right to emigrate to avoid paying tax..  that’s not my point...

It’s just that... people will, so you won’t reap the benefits to spend elsewhere...

Which becomes a problem..

W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: October 6, 2018, 10:45:04 pm »
I remember Healey's? Squeeze the rich till the pips squeak, quote.

That worked well.
I’m a bit young to remember anything but his eyebrows to be honest.
W

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: October 6, 2018, 10:46:51 pm »

They always throw out these threats. Anyway, public sector needs funding and taxes need to rise for everyone.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: October 6, 2018, 10:49:01 pm »
Worth pointing  this out to make it very clear.. I don’t think that’s its right to emigrate to avoid paying tax..  that’s not my point...

It’s just that... people will, so you won’t reap the benefits to spend elsewhere...

Which becomes a problem..

So what exactly do you do then? Never raise taxes because of the threat that people leave?

Or maybe drop taxes to encourage more people to come here in the nice, free market way?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: October 6, 2018, 10:49:34 pm »
So what exactly do you do then? Never raise taxes because of the threat that people leave?

Or maybe drop taxes to encourage more people to come here in the nice, free market way?
Well it’s complex... that’s the problem.
W

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: October 6, 2018, 10:51:36 pm »
Well it’s complex... that’s the problem.

Indeed it is. Threats to leave the country just because they think taxes might rise is pathetic though.

I am all for listening to business and appreciate that you cant have all the rich fuck off somewhere but at any point there is a sniff of tax rises then the same excuses and threats come out.

Many individuals and organisations dont give a shit about the country, as we have seen in the Brexit debate.
« Last Edit: October 6, 2018, 10:53:58 pm by a treeless whopper »

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: October 6, 2018, 10:54:06 pm »
Indeed it is. Threats to leave the country just because they think taxes might rise is pathetic though.

Which is exactly what I said.

But I suppose if you fly round Europe constantly and don’t spend most of your time in one place, ‘home’ becomes less important because you’re everywhere anyway...

Not for me, but it’s the way people are, and that’s not going to change.

W

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: October 6, 2018, 10:59:14 pm »
Which is exactly what I said.

But I suppose if you fly round Europe constantly and don’t spend most of your time in one place, ‘home’ becomes less important because you’re everywhere anyway...

Not for me, but it’s the way people are, and that’s not going to change.

Then so be it. If we really want to attract the supposed wealth creators then we should drop taxes. That will bring them all here and really thats why all these businesses are still hanging around, in the hope that after Brexit the government drops taxes and then their love for the EU wont matter at all.

But if you do that what will happen to the wealth disparity?

I understand that there is no magic bullet or number but I wouldnt let the threats of these people fully dictate what needs to be done.

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: October 7, 2018, 06:23:42 am »

No - as I’ve said before there should be progressive taxation for everyone as salaries increase. McDonnell promises 95% will pay no extra tax and the top 5% will pay for us all.

Taxation should be a civic duty - a contribution to society, not a punishment for the rich.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: October 7, 2018, 09:45:12 am »
No - as I’ve said before there should be progressive taxation for everyone as salaries increase. McDonnell promises 95% will pay no extra tax and the top 5% will pay for us all.

Taxation should be a civic duty - a contribution to society, not a punishment for the rich.

And there's the rub.

If higher taxes are trumpeted as a form of Socialist Inquistion you'll get the rich, their backers in the press and all the sheep who follow that press sympathising and swallowing the guff.

Sress the civic duty and the fact that all pay a fair rate of tax - well maybe in Utopia.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: October 7, 2018, 10:10:43 am »
Whichever party, whatever the politics... it always works better when it’s about US not them

The awful stuff with Tories and people on benefits, the obsession amongst the current labour elite with hating the Tories and Tory voters.  Two examples (of many) where we divide society into groups of good and not good.  Society is always better when we try to move forward together. Thatcher (spit) of course famously said that there’s no such thing as society.  I would argue that there’s nothing worthwhile beyond society.
W

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #197 on: October 7, 2018, 12:38:16 pm »
The Tories saying Austerity is over and begging for Labour voters to join them you get the feeling a election is coming soon. The Tories calling it the peoples vote election my deal or no deal under Labour chaos you just feel something is happening.

I can see no other reason for why May is trying to win over Labour votes right now

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: October 7, 2018, 01:11:25 pm »
The Tories saying Austerity is over and begging for Labour voters to join them you get the feeling a election is coming soon. The Tories calling it the peoples vote election my deal or no deal under Labour chaos you just feel something is happening.

I can see no other reason for why May is trying to win over Labour votes right now
Austerity being over is the biggest joke I’ve heard for years
W

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: October 7, 2018, 01:33:42 pm »

there is no election anytime soon