Author Topic: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.  (Read 308221 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.
« Reply #2120 on: February 7, 2024, 09:41:44 am »
the Elites are stupid, Trump supporters are stupid - seems most people in America are stupid right now.

Tucker ought to be careful, though. In his desperation to remain relevant I'm nott sure he realises the great personal risk he is taking. Fucker could make a lot of powerful enemies in the US doing this, but he seems to have disappeared up his own hype-anus. Nobody is going to have any interest in protecting him.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2121 on: February 7, 2024, 09:52:18 am »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-s-propaganda-machine-says-tucker-carlson-s-interview-with-russian-president-will-blow-up-us-election-because-the-elites-are-stupid-as-fired-fox-host-claims-sit-down-is-his-duty-to-us-public/ar-BB1hU9qS?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=2f96dcdcdb2d4c6cb45f888fc94c64bd&ei=37
That is quite the article!  It would be nice to think Carlson would ask some probing questions but I expect he'll just be teeing up open goals for Putin and taking swipes at Biden.

Quote from: political scientist Sergey Mikheyev
God willing, there will be a civil war!
It's a somewhat outlandish hope for someone that terms themselves a political scientist!  What a patriot Carlson is to pour oil onto that particular fire.

Quote from: talk show host, Evgeny Popov
Carlson charged his smartphone via a USB port and connected to a fast and free WiFi internet.

American citizens can't even dream about such wonders of civilization.
Bantz?

I read an article a few days ago about how Biden was losing the backing of black voters and a recurring complaint was that the US was sending money to Ukraine rather than helping their own poor people.  It's not a narrative I've heard at all in the UK but seems to be really prominent in the US.  Was the Cold War really all that long ago?!

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2122 on: February 7, 2024, 12:12:58 pm »
Ahhh, that famous face. The expression that says "I can't tell if I just farted or if I followed through."

No he just found out the Green M&M was changing to sensible shoes

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #2123 on: February 7, 2024, 01:10:04 pm »
About that connecting to free wifi and connecting via USB port quote, I hope Fucker was using his actual private phone and not some throw-away one as any sane person in his position going to Russia would be doing. I also hope that he then does something in the coming weeks and months that Uncle Vlad doesn't like and we get to see lots of incriminating texts, messages, pics and vids of Fucker...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2124 on: February 7, 2024, 03:20:00 pm »
About that connecting to free wifi and connecting via USB port quote, I hope Fucker was using his actual private phone and not some throw-away one as any sane person in his position going to Russia would be doing. I also hope that he then does something in the coming weeks and months that Uncle Vlad doesn't like and we get to see lots of incriminating texts, messages, pics and vids of Fucker...

Fucker won't be doing anything Vlad dislikes after this trip. Why publish incriminating shit about him when you can hold it over him instead?

Hope he's forced to register as an agent of a foreign power after this.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Kill the humourless

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2126 on: February 12, 2024, 09:35:22 am »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/boris-johnson-calls-out-tucker-carlson-for-2-hour-putin-interview-bum-sucking-servility-to-a-tyrant/ar-BB1i4Gab?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=ba9a7c832aca421280755d551776a25c&ei=10
This might be the first and last time I say it but well in Johnson.  I still think he's probably been a victim of kompromat but he's such a shameless sod that he likely just told them they could share it anyway.  He did always seem very single minded when, as PM, it came to backing Ukraine (maybe unfairly and cynically though I put that down to him wanting a high profile war to boost his flagging ratings).

I'm guessing Johnson and Trump are no longer cosying up to each other.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2127 on: February 12, 2024, 10:44:30 am »
When Bozo calls out your ethics, you're in trouble.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #2128 on: February 12, 2024, 12:23:46 pm »
Jon Stewart back hosting the Daily Show from tonight. Once a week up until the election

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #2129 on: February 13, 2024, 11:43:51 am »
God it's good to have Jon Stewart back on TV again

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NpBPm0b9deQ&amp;t" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NpBPm0b9deQ&amp;t</a>

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2130 on: February 13, 2024, 02:59:38 pm »
That'll be one hell of a trilogy coming out one day
Trumps pee pee tape, Tucker's testicle tanning and whatever the hell the KGB got Bunter doing in Umbria.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 04:01:29 pm by lobsterboy »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2131 on: February 13, 2024, 03:56:56 pm »
Fucker is laughable. Set up his own "show" in defiance of his severance with Fox. They demanded he stop, he said, "sue me". Realising that's exactly what the oxygen thief wanted, Fox instead opted to damn him with silence.

It pretty much worked. Fucker's having to resort to increasingly desperate antics to remain relevant and court publicity, so he's gone full propaganda mouth piece in the hopes Trump makes him VP. He's in Alex Jones territory now. Actually, he always was - he just doesn't have the Fox platform to push it anymore.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2132 on: February 22, 2024, 11:45:51 pm »
The Never Surrender Gold High-Tops were the topic of Arroyo's Fox News segment, where he claimed that Black voters are hopping off the Biden train to join MAGA because, you guessed it, Black people love sneakers. "This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers," Arroyo stated. "This is a big deal, certainly in the inner city," he continued. "So when you have Trump roll out his sneaker line, they're like, 'Wait a minute, this is cool.' He's reaching them on a level that defies and is above politics. The culture always trumps politics. And Trump understands culture like no politician I've ever seen."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/karltonjahmal/the-internet-reacts-to-trumps-maga-sneakers?origin=web-hf

As some have commented can't wait for Trump to launch his 'Trump Fried Chicken / TFC' served with a side of watermelon.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.