Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: New Kit thread
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 05:08:03 pm »
Looks like he's wearing a LFC apron with that seam across the top

Arne’s going to look like Fred Elliott if he ever had to wear one. :D
The award is a joke anyway. Mainly just a bunch of 22-24 year olds who have been playing senior football for over five years, including some that are also nominated for POTY and some that have transferred for over £50 million.

Why they don't make it a breakout award instead I'll never know.

Has Raheem Sterling won it again. He normally does, about 8 years into his first team career.
Aberg has pulled out, mickitez and Pete both get McIlroy instead.
Media and Arts / Re: Favourite 5 British films ever
« Last post by Ray K on Today at 05:02:46 pm »
The Italian Job
The Italian Job is an entertaining caper. But it's definitely not a great movie.

I looked at the Wiki entry for BAFTA Best British Film awards. In just 1948 and 1949, 5 of the nominated films were: Hamlet, The Red Shoes, Kind Hearts & Coronets, The Third Man, Whisky Galore. That might do for your list. Well maybe chuck in your favourite David Lean instead of Whisky Galore and you probably have a rock solid 5 that would be hard to argue against.
One issue I have with coaches from inferior leagues is being able to spot which players can operate at a higher level.

He's on record as saying Gimenez is one of the best strikers he has worked with. Now Nunez is a superior player to Gimenez, yet he may be seen by some as sub par for what we need. Some of the best players he could possibly have worked with may be guys already at the club we deem to be replaceable if that makes sense.

Last thing we need is another Rodgers who signed the likes of Borini and Joe Allen as they did the business for him at Swansea.
He won't be making any decisions on which players to buy.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by A-Bomb on Today at 05:02:12 pm »
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1788584828331323899

Missed the registrations - but i'm going to the Redmen TV event next Sat at Taggys
News and Current Affairs / Re: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted
« Last post by PaulF on Today at 05:00:50 pm »
What is he actually being tried for here?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: New Kit thread
« Last post by wipeman on Today at 05:00:42 pm »

Looks like he's wearing a LFC apron with that seam across the top
He'll be booted out of the interview as soon as he tells Brexit Jim he wants to get them back into Europe
Or that whe wants the scounting videos emailed to him so he can watch from home.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10