Author Topic: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012  (Read 55099 times)

Offline SangPutride

• Legacy Fan
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
« Reply #720 on: October 13, 2011, 08:47:29 pm »
Cant imagine it would take 3 downloads links to just download a few new kits and stuff. At least im hoping thats the case
The patch has three parts. Also includes new stadiums (Anfield), kits, faces (i think), music...

So yeah, you'll need all three. In later versions it'll have up to 5 parts, with new faces for almost every (well known) player. Had a boss Suarez face last year. Unfortunately the faces from pes2011 won't work on 2012...

It's also includes new second divisions. Unfortunately at this stage only 2. Bundesliga and Liga Adelante. Championship will follow.
you wouldn't be saying that if it was posted by Sangrinho Putrinada of Argentina.

Offline dublinred101

• Thread closer.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quasimoto
« Reply #721 on: October 13, 2011, 08:49:59 pm »
The patch has three parts. Also includes new stadiums (Anfield), kits, faces (i think), music...

So yeah, you'll need all three. In later versions it'll have up to 5 parts, with new faces for almost every (well known) player. Had a boss Suarez face last year. Unfortunately the faces from pes2011 won't work on 2012...

It's also includes new second divisions. Unfortunately at this stage only 2. Bundesliga and Liga Adelante. Championship will follow.
fuck me its gonna be like a completely new game. thanks for the info mate.
Mosquito

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: October 13, 2011, 08:53:21 pm »

Just to confirm pal. I wont have to download patch 1.0 if i download that yeah?

Offline SangPutride

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: October 13, 2011, 08:54:22 pm »
fuck me its gonna be like a completely new game. thanks for the info mate.
Need to run the installer as admin, same goes for the pesedit.exe. There u can switch the second divisions, scoreboards, stadiums. When u run the exe and switch let's say to EPL scoreboard, you'll need to click on the image to have it applied.

Just to confirm pal. I wont have to download patch 1.0 if i download that yeah?
Nope, new patches include everything you need. It's only for PC versions though.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:56:32 pm by SangPutride »
you wouldn't be saying that if it was posted by Sangrinho Putrinada of Argentina.

Offline dublinred101

• Thread closer.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quasimoto
« Reply #724 on: October 13, 2011, 09:01:55 pm »
how do you know which ones only work on pc mate?
Mosquito

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: October 13, 2011, 09:03:48 pm »
Nope, new patches include everything you need. It's only for PC versions though.
Ah youre taking the piss!!!!! P fucking C!! Kick in the balls

Offline SangPutride

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #726 on: October 13, 2011, 09:31:38 pm »
Ah youre taking the piss!!!!! P fucking C!! Kick in the balls
Sorry mate, but I thought you might want something for XBox, not PC. Still saw some great stuff for XBox around, though. You should check the thread and message the people who have a clue, as I don't play on console.

how do you know which ones only work on pc mate?
pesedit only makes PC patches. As I said, check further back in the thread. There are users who modife their XBox versions.

http://www.pespatchs.com/category/pes-2012-xbox-360-patches-2
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 09:34:05 pm by SangPutride »

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: October 13, 2011, 09:33:51 pm »
Sorry mate, but I thought you might want something for XBox, not PC. Still saw some great stuff for XBox around, though. You should check the thread and message the people who have a clue, as I don't play on console.
No worries pal. I'll find something. Ta for you help

Offline SangPutride

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #728 on: October 13, 2011, 09:34:42 pm »
No worries pal. I'll find something. Ta for you help

They have good stuff for the PC versions, so I'd imagine their XboX stuff is good, too.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: October 13, 2011, 09:38:06 pm »

They have good stuff for the PC versions, so I'd imagine their XboX stuff is good, too.
Nice one. I'll bookmark it and wait for them to load up something decent

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #730 on: October 13, 2011, 11:40:16 pm »
Can't be arsed walking to Tesco to pick this up - especially given I'm in work in the morning.

Gonna beat United once more on Pro Evo 2011 and then call it a night  :scarf

Bah  :sad

2012 is definitely a big step up when you go back and try 2011 - finally a version for which we can, once again, believe the hype:  passing's better, dribbling's better, tackling's better, runners are better, keepers are better.  The only thing I'm unsure about is the shooting - 2012 seems to have the range of animations improved so it all looks believable until the shot appears a bit tame...by comparison 2011 didn't look so believable (players somewhat awkwardly shape to shoot with the ball underfoot) but packed a punch.

Looking forward to trying 2012 from the box tomorrow/this afternoon.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:20:44 am by jackh »

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: October 14, 2011, 08:40:32 am »
Gonna get my hands on this in 20 minutes, down side is I have to go to uni and then come back and go to Morrisons for food shopping before I can actually play it!

Ah well, the suspense will make the rewards that much better.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: October 14, 2011, 08:42:30 am »
Is there a PS3 patch for the North America version?
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline zERo

• Kopite
  • We will rise again
« Reply #733 on: October 14, 2011, 10:20:52 am »
There is a torrent patch around 357 MB for PC version on piratebay, if u guys just want to dwnld a single file.

Bit annoyed with the dribble, the ball just sticks to u which is great but a tad unrealistic for me
Only thing that is constant is the change, learn to live with it, move on

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: October 14, 2011, 11:02:45 am »
Fuck sake. Official Manc merchandise!! Nearly threw up when i seen it. At this moment in time though my dislike for Fifa is stronger than my dislike for the mancs (though that could change tomorrow, hopefully not) so i went ahead and bought it.

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #735 on: October 14, 2011, 11:23:57 am »
Only had chance to play a couple of games so far after patching it, but it's really good from what I've played. Seen a couple of ice skating animations when players get in position to shoot though which is a bit disappointing (Adam was running towards the left side of the ball, then glided to the right so he could hit it with his left - scored, but the dodgy animation took a bit away from the goal. Apart from that though, seems good so far!

Which patch do you have that includes Anfield mate? I've put PesEdit on and it doesn't seem to have it - just started a friendly match with us at home and we're playing in the Allianz Arena.

Offline Mike Doyle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: October 14, 2011, 11:29:05 am »
To be honest, I'm glad Anfield isn't on it purely because the away fans will be on the Kop like Pro 6!

Offline SangPutride

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: October 14, 2011, 12:06:46 pm »
Only had chance to play a couple of games so far after patching it, but it's really good from what I've played. Seen a couple of ice skating animations when players get in position to shoot though which is a bit disappointing (Adam was running towards the left side of the ball, then glided to the right so he could hit it with his left - scored, but the dodgy animation took a bit away from the goal. Apart from that though, seems good so far!
Which patch do you have that includes Anfield mate? I've put PesEdit on and it doesn't seem to have it - just started a friendly match with us at home and we're playing in the Allianz Arena.
pesedit 1.3

You should also check out the chant packs. Nothing better than Fields of Anfield Road sung by the Kop when u play the Mancs at Anfield. I edited some of the chants and put a better version for most of the songs in it. Also deleted the Gerrard song, as the crowd would sing it after 3 season's in ML, when he had already transfered. Will add the Kenny chant, though. If people are intrested, I'll share the new chants.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: October 14, 2011, 12:21:52 pm »
RE - the issues I've had with sprinting / dribbling (previous page).

There's a run bug in the game, which is causing issues. Konami is aware of it, so a patch should be released. At some point.
Its still there. Was hoping the new patch would of dealt with it, but no.

Offline Mike Doyle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: October 14, 2011, 12:26:34 pm »
I really don't get all these patches me, which is the one for the UK PS3 version sorry lads?

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #740 on: October 14, 2011, 12:30:33 pm »
I really don't get all these patches me, which is the one for the UK PS3 version sorry lads?

Probably none yet - they will be getting created now

Offline Mike Doyle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: October 14, 2011, 12:42:45 pm »
Probably none yet - they will be getting created now

Nice one mate, off to buy the game now, can't wait after the demo, felt like the Pro Evo days of old and has converted me back from FIFA.

Would it ok for someone to post a patch on here when it's released?

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #742 on: October 14, 2011, 12:46:43 pm »
Nice one mate, off to buy the game now, can't wait after the demo, felt like the Pro Evo days of old and has converted me back from FIFA.

Would it ok for someone to post a patch on here when it's released?

Yep, someone usually posts a link to a site. Most popular ones seem to be Pauls or WENB's. It will take a couple of weeks or so though because people have to unlock classic players etc. to edit them. We could do with setting up a RAWK community on the PS3 really

Offline Mike Doyle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: October 14, 2011, 01:18:21 pm »
Yep, someone usually posts a link to a site. Most popular ones seem to be Pauls or WENB's. It will take a couple of weeks or so though because people have to unlock classic players etc. to edit them. We could do with setting up a RAWK community on the PS3 really

Yeh I'd be up for that me, any way you can set up a competition on this year's like you can do on FIFA?

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack

Offline SangPutride

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #745 on: October 14, 2011, 02:22:06 pm »
Guessing u can't access PC communities with XBox/PS? PC I already opened a community. Name is RAWK, password is reina.

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: October 14, 2011, 02:36:18 pm »
pesedit 1.3

You should also check out the chant packs. Nothing better than Fields of Anfield Road sung by the Kop when u play the Mancs at Anfield. I edited some of the chants and put a better version for most of the songs in it. Also deleted the Gerrard song, as the crowd would sing it after 3 season's in ML, when he had already transfered. Will add the Kenny chant, though. If people are intrested, I'll share the new chants.
I'd be interested in that mate. Haven't downloaded the chant pack yet although I've seen one on PES Patch. Is it the same as last year in that the crowd sing the same one chant constantly for the entire game, or are there a few chants for us this year?

As for Anfield, I have PesEdit 1.3 too, doesn't seem to be working for me though :( I'm sure it was working in Master League last night, but this morning I couldn't get it to work in exhibition.

Will join the RAWK community, still not sure what it does really, I'm assuming it's like a league that keeps track of online stats etc?

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: October 14, 2011, 02:39:21 pm »
http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/wenb-uk-bles-01406-of-realeased/
Good man. Do these post anything up for the xbox? Xbox meself.

Oh, and Andrew fucking Carroll?? Andrew?? Whats that all about. The comm in this really is dire

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #748 on: October 14, 2011, 02:44:04 pm »
Ordered this last Saturday and get an e-mail this morning to say it's been posted today. Gutted.

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #749 on: October 14, 2011, 04:28:42 pm »
Anyone looking for a good Xbox 360 option file, this one has now been released: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/10/daymos-ope-elite-pes-2012-npower.html

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: October 14, 2011, 04:58:26 pm »
The quit prevention system is silly - it would be fantastic if it worked correctly, but IMO it doesn't right now. I can play game after game on FIFA 12 fine, lag free. But on PES, two games in a row I've been forcibly disconnected by the game, with no warning or anything I could do to stop it, because "network stability has significantly worsened" - on the second game, there wasn't even any visible lag, so I don't know why I was disconnected.

This wouldn't be so bad, but you then get a message that you need a 70% match completion rate over 10 games or you'll have various restrictions applied online. This again would be fine, but apparently these forced disconnects count as me quitting a game, despite the fact I couldn't do anything to prevent the game booting me to the menu.

So now, I have to hope that 7 of my next 8 games manage to avoid these silly forced disconnects, or it's hello restricted online features. Since the game has logic that decides when the network is too unstable, and kicks users, then why couldn't they implement a check that says "if forcibly disconnected by the game due to network, don't alter DNF percentage. If disconnected any other way, alter DNF percentage." That would have made more sense.

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #751 on: October 14, 2011, 05:34:15 pm »
Just found out how to edit the music and put your own songs in there. Time for a custom playlist!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: October 14, 2011, 06:10:07 pm »
On every one of those tutorials for XBOX USBs I see this program called USB Xtaf Xplorer. None of the links work. Does anyone know where else I can find it?

Offline JasonF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #753 on: October 14, 2011, 06:24:19 pm »
On every one of those tutorials for XBOX USBs I see this program called USB Xtaf Xplorer. None of the links work. Does anyone know where else I can find it?

One sec, I've got one on my drive, I'll upload it.

[edit] http://www.multiupload.com/2J8Z7QVPQ8

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: October 14, 2011, 06:34:40 pm »
One sec, I've got one on my drive, I'll upload it.

[edit] http://www.multiupload.com/2J8Z7QVPQ8

Cheers mate.

I've got it and have just put all the files onto my USB (one that I bought from DAYMOS last year) and put that in my XBOX and nothing is showing up. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry for being such a layman.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: October 14, 2011, 06:37:29 pm »
Cheers mate.

I've got it and have just put all the files onto my USB (one that I bought from DAYMOS last year) and put that in my XBOX and nothing is showing up. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry for being such a layman.
Probs meself. Im trying to follow this http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3 but when i open that usb xplorer that JasonF put up,
Open Device. You then should get a pop-up stating "0. {dir}content", which you should then double-click.
That doesn't come up

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: October 14, 2011, 06:42:48 pm »
So what is everyones feedback on the game?
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #757 on: October 14, 2011, 06:45:36 pm »
Probs meself. Im trying to follow this http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3 but when i open that usb xplorer that JasonF put up,  That doesn't come up

The thing I noticed is that tutorial is to UPDATE a pre-existing option file. Not put a totally new one on. If you don't have anything on your USB that folder wont be there. I'd like to see a tutorial for putting a brand new option file on, but so far haven't found any.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: October 14, 2011, 06:48:28 pm »
The thing I noticed is that tutorial is to UPDATE a pre-existing option file. Not put a totally new one on. If you don't have anything on your USB that folder wont be there. I'd like to see a tutorial for putting a brand new option file on, but so far haven't found any.
Ah right. Also me usb is a bit small at 4g. After formatting it, theres little left. Just gonna have to wait a while
So what is everyones feedback on the game?
The dribble just stopping seriously pisses me off. Haven't really got stuck into yet though

Offline JasonF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #759 on: October 14, 2011, 06:49:58 pm »
Cheers mate.

Probs meself. Im trying to follow this http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3 but when i open that usb xplorer that JasonF put up,  That doesn't come up

Have you formatted the USB stick with the Xbox 360 first? If you don't do that then Xtaf won't recognise it's file system.

I'm using Xplorer360 with a hard drive transfer cable because it's faster (though you still can't copy too many files at once or it hangs) but will make a little video showing me doing it with Xtaf if you want.