Author Topic: Can Opener?  (Read 2160 times)

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Can Opener?
« on: January 1, 2018, 05:24:48 pm »
Can someone open one of the Emre theads please, put a real shift in today and I want to toot his horn, so to speak.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: Can Opener?
« Reply #1 on: January 1, 2018, 05:31:07 pm »
Can someone open one of the Emre theads please, put a real shift in today and I want to toot his horn, so to speak.

Discuss in the match thread first. If he had a great match that’s where it belongs. We may reopen one of the player threads later.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #2 on: January 1, 2018, 05:50:37 pm »
Aight.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #3 on: January 2, 2018, 08:02:50 am »

I believe RAWK is a family-safe website, tooting of horns (so to speak) doesn’t sound remarkable safe for children viewing / work?

Cheers Jon
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.