Author Topic: Peel Acres  (Read 468 times)

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Peel Acres
« on: February 15, 2022, 01:51:47 pm »
Excellent series started up on BBC Sounds where Tom Ravenscroft invites artists to visit his Dads Record collection at Peel acres and dig out some tunes. Absolutely brilliant one with Kieren Hebdon ( Four Tet) on now https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0014f3r with Hebdon picking out some jaw dropping rarities'...a  must for lovers of Peel, music and vinyl freaks

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Peel Acres
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 11:07:11 pm »
Didn't know there was more to come! Great idea. Series could last forever. His collection should be looked upon like the National Gallery.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 10:05:43 am »
yep, cracking series...Hebdon's episode was particularly good....it's on 6 Music at 1pm on Sunday for those who like to listen live....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 11:36:00 am »
yep, cracking series...Hebdon's episode was particularly good....it's on 6 Music at 1pm on Sunday for those who like to listen live....

When he found the rare Psyche 7" was particulary enjoyable.

The value of them all...amazing.