Author Topic: Spurs away selling details  (Read 3419 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Spurs away selling details
« on: September 11, 2023, 03:24:11 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday September 30, 2023.

Kick-off: 17:30

Allocation: 3038

Disabled allocation: 26 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available.

Prices:

Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21): £25
Juniors (Under 18): £18

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

NFC Digital Trial: The Club are trialling digital NFC tickets for a percentage of the allocation.

Supporters who purchase tickets within block 114 will be required to download a one-off NFC pass to their smartphone to gain access to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Supporters will be emailed their NFC pass ahead of the game. Dates of when your NFC Pass will be emailed to you will be published on our Ticket Fulfilment page.

Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

The criteria for this game is higher compared to last season due to an increase in the number of eligible supporters.

First sale: 12 or more games: from 8.15am on Wednesday September 13 until 10.45am on Thursday September 14.

First sale status: Guaranteed Ė one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 11 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Thursday September 14.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed Ė first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 10 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Thursday September 14.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed Ė first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 9 or more games: from 3pm on Thursday September 14.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed Ė first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ĎFORWARDí or ĎDISTRIBUTEí to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Stadium Notes: Safe Standing Ė Tottenham Hotspur is operating a safe standing stadium with rail seating in place within the visitorís section of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. All fans will be allocated a seat when purchasing their ticket as normal and will be able to remain seated during the game if that is their preference although supporters should be aware that surrounding fans may wish to stand. However, there is a small, partly dedicated seating area within Block 118, which will be labelled during the booking process for those who do want to remain seated.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tottenham-hotspur-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-0
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 03:44:22 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs away selling details
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 08:19:36 am »
Interestingly the tickets i bought were for a named row but both SS  - as in safe standing
Wonder if that suggests a free flow in safe standing eventually?
+6 ticket exchange

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 08:25:10 am »
Interestingly the tickets i bought were for a named row but both SS  - as in safe standing
Wonder if that suggests a free flow in safe standing eventually?
Only half of 118 is seating, the rest is all safe standing.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 08:25:46 am »
Blocks 115 to 118 almost sold out, while the NFC block 114 remains almost untouched.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 08:30:09 am »
Anyone's email confirmation come through?  I've had nothing.  It doesn't normally take more than a couple of minutes on an away sale.  (Can see tickets in my account though, so all good I think.)

UPDATE: arrived two minutes after posting the above.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 08:46:45 am by MKB »

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2023, 08:55:23 am »
All sorted in 115, wasn't sure I wanted to do the away NFC ticket trial, interesting to see if it works without issues or not.  I guess all aways will be tickets on your phone, does have its advantages but depends on how itr can erradiccate touting.

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023, 09:07:42 am »
Anyone else have payment problems? Got six pending transactions because site was saying card provider declined payment. Card provider said it was Lfc. Two different cards.
Didnít want NFC tickets because Iím superstitious. lol. Wanted same block I was sat in last year!

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2023, 09:41:49 am »
Blocks 115 to 118 almost sold out, while the NFC block 114 remains almost untouched.

Sold out for now, unless the TO pulled the scraps, the fanbase have decided they want Paper 🎟️😉
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2023, 09:56:22 am »
Anyone else have payment problems? Got six pending transactions because site was saying card provider declined payment. Card provider said it was Lfc. Two different cards.
Didnít want NFC tickets because Iím superstitious. lol. Wanted same block I was sat in last year!

I was having this problem with LASK sale. Did you sort it?

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2023, 10:28:12 am »
I was having this problem with LASK sale. Did you sort it?

Got a mate to pay in the end. Live chat said pending transactions will be cancelled - not sure when though.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2023, 10:48:46 am »

Do the name and address that LFC prefill on the payment screen match what your credit card company have?  For example, priority rights holders have to remove the PRH1/2/3/4 suffix that the ticket office add to surnames.

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2023, 11:16:55 am »
Do the name and address that LFC prefill on the payment screen match what your credit card company have?  For example, priority rights holders have to remove the PRH1/2/3/4 suffix that the ticket office add to surnames.

Yes it all matches.
Buy away tickets all the time. Never had a problem before.
We as a group actually attend all the away matches (except for last minute emergencies) so it wouldnít have been a problem if we had ended up with NFC tickets (except one lad whose phone is nearly always out of charge). Just didnít want block 114. Plus, I like to keep ticket stubs sometimes.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2023, 11:37:22 am »
I'm having issues with LASK and Spurs today i've rang up and paid over the phone now but she said theres a few who are having similar problems and the IT team are trying to sort it. I've got about £350 worth of declined transactions where the payment was took but the transaction failed.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2023, 12:04:28 pm »
I'm having issues with LASK and Spurs today i've rang up and paid over the phone now but she said theres a few who are having similar problems and the IT team are trying to sort it. I've got about £350 worth of declined transactions where the payment was took but the transaction failed.
Which number did you ring? 'Cos after getting nowhere on the chat yesterday, we had to sort it out at the windows for the last couple of days. It seems, they are now treating the issue more seriously than they did yesterday. They really need to figure it out ahead of the Brighton sale tomorrow.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2023, 12:09:17 pm »
Which number did you ring? 'Cos after getting nowhere on the chat yesterday, we had to sort it out at the windows for the last couple of days. It seems, they are now treating the issue more seriously than they did yesterday. They really need to figure it out ahead of the Brighton sale tomorrow.

I went on the live chat and she rang me from there, then another woman emailed me and was trying to help me. She reserved the LASK tickets I was trying to buy and I tried this morning for Spurs but same issue so I went back on chat to ask to speak to her and she rang me shortly after that and processed the payments via the phone instead. Sorry should of said they rang me not I rang up in my previous message.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2023, 12:26:14 pm »
I went on the live chat and she rang me from there, then another woman emailed me and was trying to help me. She reserved the LASK tickets I was trying to buy and I tried this morning for Spurs but same issue so I went back on chat to ask to speak to her and she rang me shortly after that and processed the payments via the phone instead. Sorry should of said they rang me not I rang up in my previous message.
That sounds much more constructive than what we got.

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2023, 02:49:50 pm »

Also having this issue wonít let me buy with any cards and canít even buy by logging in to somebody elseís log in. Been in touch with chat and they canít help either so they have passed it to the IT department. They will need to pull there fingers out to sort it by end of the day

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2023, 03:05:39 pm »
Also having this issue wonít let me buy with any cards and canít even buy by logging in to somebody elseís log in. Been in touch with chat and they canít help either so they have passed it to the IT department. They will need to pull there fingers out to sort it by end of the day

Yep that's exactly the same issue i'm having. I've tried different browsers/devices/cards/logins and everytime it's the same error and it takes the payment. It's been like that since Monday afternoon for me.

• Kopite
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2023, 04:06:15 pm »
Contacted the ticket office on chat and said I couldnít buy spurs tickets this morning and they came back with a reply that spurs arenít on sale until tomorrow FFS

• Kopite
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2023, 04:07:15 pm »
Yep that's exactly the same issue i'm having. I've tried different browsers/devices/cards/logins and everytime it's the same error and it takes the payment. It's been like that since Monday afternoon for me.

It was fine for me yesterday for LASK

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2023, 04:16:33 pm »
Contacted the ticket office on chat and said I couldnít buy spurs tickets this morning and they came back with a reply that spurs arenít on sale until tomorrow FFS
They really are next level  ::)

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2023, 10:38:08 pm »

Did you get sorted in the end? Dreading Brighton sale tomorrow. Already got all trains and hotels booked.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2023, 12:22:47 pm »
Is making the 8.30 train doable for this?

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2023, 12:23:06 pm »
Did you get sorted in the end? Dreading Brighton sale tomorrow. Already got all trains and hotels booked.

Ticket office put spurs game in reserved section and eventually let me pay this morning ended up with NFC tickets. Managed to do Brighton on one of the other lads log in.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2023, 01:28:41 pm »
Is making the 8.30 train doable for this?

Iím on that one

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2023, 02:50:58 pm »
Ticket office put spurs game in reserved section and eventually let me pay this morning ended up with NFC tickets. Managed to do Brighton on one of the other lads log in.

Thatís good.
Brighton worked fine for me bizarrely. But opted for NFC anyway.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2023, 11:02:28 am »
Train strike just announced for the 30th now!  :butt

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2023, 07:52:29 pm »
Iím on that one
Well there goes that dilemma anyway with the strikes

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2023, 08:28:34 pm »
Well there goes that dilemma anyway with the strikes

Ha ha yes mate only found out looking on this thread this afternoon, have to make alternative arrangements now

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2023, 12:50:31 pm »
NFC pass has just landed, paper tickets started arriving yesterday.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2023, 05:15:07 pm »
No returns sale for Spurs, at all :

''There will be no further sales for this game''

::)

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2023, 06:41:09 pm »
No returns sale for Spurs, at all :

''There will be no further sales for this game''

::)
Only seen this once before Arsenal a few seasons ago it was just before Christmas though
Kenny Godglish

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2023, 11:01:04 pm »
need a spare for tomorrow if anyone has anything. can sort another away back!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2023, 10:58:03 am »
Only seen this once before Arsenal a few seasons ago it was just before Christmas though

Itís happened a few times before although I think that this is the 1st time that itís happened for the same fixture 2 seasons in a row, mad that yet again not a single return  ::)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #34 on: October 2, 2023, 09:04:59 am »
how was everyones NFC

Offline nutsandbolts

• Main Stander
« Reply #35 on: October 2, 2023, 09:27:17 am »
Didn't use NFC. The stewards asked us to show the code on the phone and scan in that way. It was no different from using paper ticket

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #36 on: October 2, 2023, 11:14:45 am »
had to scan QR code at two controls with spurs stewards, first one hand held scanner and second at turnstile.

no ID control and was very easy to be honest. might be very different if your phone is dead and you have to explain to stewards you have a ticket. plenty of lfc stewards around to help if needed though.

ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #37 on: October 2, 2023, 11:30:51 am »
Sounds like it went well

A lad I know couldnt make it a few hours before kick off so uninstalled the NFC pass then it allowed someone else to download it, worked like the LFC ones

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38 on: October 2, 2023, 07:48:23 pm »
how was everyones NFC
Worked fine for the 1 person in our group that had to do it.