Author Topic: What is the stupidest/lamest reason your partner/ex has fallen out with you for?  (Read 58432 times)

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
My missus constantly asks me if I've done certain things with other people before I met her. I tell her the truth and she goes off on one. If you dont like hearing about my past, then why ask? And even if I was to lie to tell her what she wants to hear, she'd go off on one about that! Cant win with them but we love having 'em round I guess  ;)

Yeah it wasn't that. It was the fact you told her you had stuck your end up a sheep. I mean I can sort of understand where shes coming from :P

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
LOL!

my mates girlfriend just broke up with him, she "thinks" she's a lesbian...gutted
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
LOL!

my mates girlfriend just broke up with him, she "thinks" she's a lesbian...gutted

He needs to make her prove it.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Chaztastic

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
For not being chatty at 5 in the morning. After 3 hours sleep. Mad fuck.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
He needs to make her prove it.

think he cant be arsed, he's been with her for years
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager

Offline Cookie-7-

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high, there will be a golden sky
think he cant be arsed, he's been with her for years

and NOW she thinks she might be a rug muncher?! Jeez.

There's must be an open-halfway-house here where everyone's happy.  Invite one of her better looking mates round for an experiment :D
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
ive seen her mates, and honestly i would double bag, that's her included.

Offline Cookie-7-

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high, there will be a golden sky
In that case, I'd fuck her off,soon after, .the fucking idiot...... :D
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My bird has been getting on my back recently about commitment issues and that I need to show her a sign of how committed I was to her, her suggestion? A tattoo of her name.

I said fuck that, laughing as you do, but it went down like a lead balloon. She was fucking serious and wouldn't speak to me for ages.

A fucking tattoo?! At least you can taking a fucking engagement/wedding ring off. Or the other solution I came up with was getting "I love pussy"  tattooed on my wrist in a foreign language and telling her it was her name.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
My bird has been getting on my back recently about commitment issues and that I need to show her a sign of how committed I was to her, her suggestion? A tattoo of her name.

I said fuck that, laughing as you do, but it went down like a lead balloon. She was fucking serious and wouldn't speak to me for ages.

Jebus!   :o
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

A fucking tattoo?! At least you can taking a fucking engagement/wedding ring off. Or the other solution I came up with was getting "I love pussy"  tattooed on my wrist in a foreign language and telling her it was her name.

;D

Visions of Mrs Dirty currently posting on RAWS (red and white shoes)

"So I told him to get a tattoo of my name, soon as he gets it done, I'm going to fuck him off soon after, the fucking idiot"
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
mate i would never get that tattoo done, though i like the idea of the other tattoo :D

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Tell her fine, but she goes first.

Then...
fuck her off,soon after, .the fucking idiot...... :D

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jebus!   :o

I know I have commitment issues, like the last day in M&S I picked up a Ham & Mustard Sandwich but by the time I got to the till the New York Pastrami & Pickle one had won me over.

Needless to say, I fucked the Ham and Mustard one off soon after, the fucking Idiot.

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
Been with the same bird now for 2 and a half years..Both 18(19 in a few weeks)..Both going into our first year of college and basically have just kinda drifted apart..shes annoying as fuck lately as all she talks about is college..She is up there for the week on campus and on thursday she text me saying how she dosnt like how we have drifted apart blah blah blah and that we havnt had much time alone to be us and we need it because we can get back to the way we were..All that kind of shit..Anyway so she goes on to say we should go out sat on a date as we havnt had a proper one in a while(not minding the weekend away we had a month ago)..Now maybe it was me being pissed off and slightly intoxicated with the lads my response was.."if you want a date on saturday go get cilla black and organise one because im watching the ireland match"..seemed witty at the time..anyway moral of the story i want to just fuck her off but i know once i do that ill want her back..load of balls!
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
anyway moral of the story i want to just fuck her off but i know once i do that ill want her back..load of balls!

No harm sounds like you being a Selfish c*nt, just bin her and stop looking after yourself.

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
No harm sounds like you being a Selfish c*nt, just bin her and stop looking after yourself.

not really just got tired of bein the one at the beck and call.. booked a holiday away for her 18th birthday a couple of months back and she said she couldnt go as she couldnt afford it..then a week later she says shes going to new york with one of her mates..I still love her but im sick of having to be the one who does everything and have to drop everything when she wants to do something

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
Been with the same bird now for 2 and a half years..Both 18(19 in a few weeks)..Both going into our first year of college and basically have just kinda drifted apart..shes annoying as fuck lately as all she talks about is college..She is up there for the week on campus and on thursday she text me saying how she dosnt like how we have drifted apart blah blah blah and that we havnt had much time alone to be us and we need it because we can get back to the way we were..All that kind of shit..Anyway so she goes on to say we should go out sat on a date as we havnt had a proper one in a while(not minding the weekend away we had a month ago)..Now maybe it was me being pissed off and slightly intoxicated with the lads my response was.."if you want a date on saturday go get cilla black and organise one because im watching the ireland match"..seemed witty at the time..anyway moral of the story i want to just fuck her off but i know once i do that ill want her back..load of balls!

18 is WAAAAAY too young to be going out with someone for over 2 years. ridiculous infact.

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL

18 is WAAAAAY too young to be going out with someone for over 2 years. ridiculous infact.

Is exactly what ill be saying in 10 or 20 years time to some young 18 year old nipper whos with someone for 2 years...ah heindsights a great thing but sure you live and learn..and i wouldnt say its been bad..To be honest the last two years probably would have been a bit shitter if i wasnt with her so..

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
mate your saying that they probably would have been shitter, but your not to know, you could have been banging around in that time.

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
yeah no way of knowing if it'd be better or worse.
I just remember some of the shit my mates put up with and some of the boss times they missed out on by being in relationships when they were that age, every weekend sitting in their fellas bedroom with their parents downstairs...constant fighting and in the end the big heartbreaking breakup only for them to realise a few years later what a complete waste of time it'd all been.

but then again, i also have mates who are still with the same fellas they had at 15 *shudder*

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
girls are fucking pointless. no matter what you do for them they fucking question you or get something to argue with you about. c*nts. all of them. the lot.

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
yeah no way of knowing if it'd be better or worse.
I just remember some of the shit my mates put up with and some of the boss times they missed out on by being in relationships when they were that age, every weekend sitting in their fellas bedroom with their parents downstairs...constant fighting and in the end the big heartbreaking breakup only for them to realise a few years later what a complete waste of time it'd all been.

but then again, i also have mates who are still with the same fellas they had at 15 *shudder*

ye i have mates like that..but honestly hasnt been that bad..still play poker with the lads every friday night..go out with them every 2nd thursday say after our weekly 5 a side..so its not all bad compared to some of my mates who have literally dropped off the face of the earth since theyve had birds...Like jamie redknapp style literally!

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
girls are fucking pointless. no matter what you do for them they fucking question you or get something to argue with you about. c*nts. all of them. the lot.

You just realised that mate, Devils toy they are.

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
You just realised that mate, Devils toy they are.

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

agreed. no matter what we do for them, theres always something missing for them. they always have to be right, no matter what, even if it doesnt make sense.

Offline finchy1972

• Legacy Fan
  • Here's a story of a poor boy
I was walking round lake windermere a few years ago with a girl who is now my ex , after about 10mins we came across a small blackboard which read ' ferry rides across the water only £2.50 ' after thinking for a minute the ex girlfriend said with a straight face 'thats really cheap to get to France don't you think !!'
Christ i nearly died laughing on the spot , she din't speak to me for the rest of the morning.
Whatever we are , we are , whatever we will be is yet to be written .

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
and were done...dont really know what to feel now?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

You know the scene at the end of Free Willy where Willy finally gets freed? Well, get someone to spray some water over your head and you should feel just as happy as that little whale did! You have your life back sir, and now you must live it. What I'm saying, pretty much, is that you're in college now so go find a few college girls to nail and have on your every shout ;)

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You know the scene at the end of Free Willy where Willy finally gets freed? Well, get someone to spray some water over your head and you should feel just as happy as that little whale did! You have your life back sir, and now you must live it. What I'm saying, pretty much, is that you're in college now so go find a few college girls to nail and have on your every shout ;)

What he said, you are now in the perfect place to be single, plus not fair on either of you being in a relationship if you are not happy.

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL

youve basically said all of what im thinking but didnt want to say...and for that i thank you!

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
youve basically said all of what im thinking but didnt want to say...and for that i thank you!
Right, now giz your ex's number so we can give her a sympathy shag after some bastard just dumped her.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

2 fucking years?   :o  Fucking hell, at that age, a bird was lucky to get 2 days out of me. Keep her fucked off, you fucking idiot. All that "I'll get shut, but I'll want her back" is just because you're worried you'll never get your end way again if you give up a sure thing. You will, trust me. You'll be nostrils deep in minge pie in college, you daft twat.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
You know the scene at the end of Free Willy where Willy finally gets freed?

The real life bit where the Killer Whale was released and died shortly afterwards?

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
Right, now giz your ex's number so we can give her a sympathy shag after some bastard just dumped her.

LOL!

im in the same boat as u macca, was lucky to keep a girl for a night haha

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
The real life bit where the Killer Whale was released and died shortly afterwards?

:lmao yeh that bit! ;)

Offline liverbird_soph

• Fitter than Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
  • Legacy Fan
My sister is a vegetarian and is very annoying when you are eating meat. It has wound her boyfriend up for ages and he's always telling her to shut up about it and respect the fact that he's a meat eater. It seems she wasn't amused when he finally had enough and got her back by putting slices of ham between the pages of her magazine. Especially as she only found the ham when she started reading her magazine on a busy train journey.

He's now getting the silent treatment and it doesn't look good for a reconciliation. My sister is also annoyed at me for finding it quite funny and not thinking it makes him an arsehole.
Above all else comes truth & justice.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My sister is a vegetarian and is very annoying when you are eating meat. It has wound her boyfriend up for ages and he's always telling her to shut up about it and respect the fact that he's a meat eater. It seems she wasn't amused when he finally had enough and got her back by putting slices of ham between the pages of her magazine. Especially as she only found the ham when she started reading her magazine on a busy train journey.

He's now getting the silent treatment and it doesn't look good for a reconciliation. My sister is also annoyed at me for finding it quite funny and not thinking it makes him an arsehole.

So your sister's boyfriend gets wound up because she won't eat meat? Yeah, I could see why that would happen.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline liverbird_soph

• Legacy Fan
So your sister's boyfriend gets wound up because she won't eat meat? Yeah, I could see why that would happen.

No, because of her reaction whenever he or any of us eats it.

Guess you'd have to see what she does to get the rest of the story. whoops - nothing to see here. Moving on....

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
He would probably be perfectly happy if she would only taste it every now and again.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline liverbird_soph

• Legacy Fan
I can't believe I just totally missed that joke until your post Mouth. Oh dear. :) :)