Author Topic: What is the stupidest/lamest reason your partner/ex has fallen out with you for?  (Read 58435 times)

Offline ThepepeReina

• Space Cadet with a monoflatulent other half
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Some of these posts really make me appreciate normal, non phyco women.
Gamertag - GOUGHYlegend
I aint got time to bleed

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My ex claimed to have sent me a text and was angry I didn't reply, I checked my phone, no text, she showed me her phone, no text sent. Bitch was adamant she'd sent it and there'd been a mistake and somehow twisted the situation to still be angry at me.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
My ex claimed to have sent me a text and was angry I didn't reply, I checked my phone, no text, she showed me her phone, no text sent. Bitch was adamant she'd sent it and there'd been a mistake and somehow twisted the situation to still be angry at me.

Send her a text to see if she is still talking to you.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Send her a text to see if she is still talking to you.
:D

I saw her the other day actually, she says hello whenever I see her but always drops a hint reminding me about the text, like I give a crap any more.

Edit: Now to be fair to her, it is annoying when people don't reply but still she was just crazy anyway.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:06:41 pm by Suso »

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Was at a party and went the bar, and bought her a double vodka lemonade. Turns out she only wanted a single, and went fucking beserk and argued for half the night.

Offline Megasuperb

• really would look good without that pattern
  • Legacy Fan
  • Diet Water Please
My ex once got upset at me because I said I disliked Lady GaGa. No, genuinely upset. Wouldn't even talk to me. On the verge of tears. Went on about being an inspiration and true credit to modern art, I didn't understand. Fucks sake, all I said was "I'm not interested in that music". Yeah, fucked that one off sharpish. Saved myself the time.

I'm approaching a year with my girlfriend right now and it's been so, so, so much better than everyone before. We've never fallen out, nor even got close to raising our voices at eachother. Planning to keep it that way.
Quote from: Mohammad Shahrul
We are going to bully them today. We are a big club. We are Liverpool
for God sake and we are marching to Wembley. The shit club like
Villa is just a sex slave for The Mighty Reds' lust.

Offline Scaryscouse

• Purveyor of shite english lager
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here
My ex girlfriend of about two years at the time got mad at me when reminsicing about how we met she remembered I was taking the piss out of her posh accent the first time we Met.

First of all she said it was one of the first things that attracted her to me was that I was confident enough to approach her and rip her pne because of her accent......then she remembered I was actually slagging her. In the space of 5 minutes (during wich time I said nothing just watched in amazement) how she turned herself from happy to a mini fucking hiroshima. With no help from me.

Beginning of the end. Mopved out stayed single for years. Now like mega superb well over two years with the new one and couldn't be happier.
I remember years ago doing the fart with your fingers pointed like a gun.

I did it to my brother, I had a dressing gown on.

Instead of farting I shat on the floor - my brother thought I was demented.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
This fits.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
I regularly fall out with my boyfriend because he's wrong but he's one of the 'I'm never wrong types'. About a third of the time he admits it and everything is fine, the two thirds are what are going to drive me to stuff a pillow over his face while he sleeps.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
A friend of mine died, needless to say I wasn't feeling myself but this translated into "you don't want to be with me anymore" and all that absolute tripe, broke up few days later .

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
A friend of mine died, needless to say I wasn't feeling myself but this translated into "you don't want to be with me anymore" and all that absolute tripe, broke up few days later .

Wow, what a dick.

A friend of mine died unexpectedly in November and I was away in Chester, told my boyfriend by text he'd died. When I arrived back home 2 days later he didn't even ask how I was or any details, went straight into jabbering about himself.  :butt I didn't take huge exception though.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
Wow, what a dick.

A friend of mine died unexpectedly in November and I was away in Chester, told my boyfriend by text he'd died. When I arrived back home 2 days later he didn't even ask how I was or any details, went straight into jabbering about himself.  :butt I didn't take huge exception though.
Ouch.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
Ouch.

I guess avoidance of issues is still an acknowledgement of them being there. Haha. Did grate a little when in the days following when I was looking glum there was the obligatory 'what's up with your face?' comments. I dunno.....my friend who I was close to and lived with not more than a couple of years ago is dead at the age of 27? Hmmm.

Oh wells.

My favourite stand offs with my partner are about his time management. He has no concept of time. He has deadlines, I present ways to meet them only to be batted off with 'I'll be alright thanks' whilst thinking 'Umm...no you won't and I can tell you it's not humanly possible but okay'. X number of hours later with the deadline way gone and the job half done it's somehow my fault that it's not sorted.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Don't you just hate partners who are never wrong, even though they are wrong, they are never wrong, but they are wrong, but they won't admit they are wrong, even though we all know theyre wrong, they still think theyre right. Or just won't back down, to the fact they are wrong.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
When my current/maybesoontobeex partner had post natal depression, I remember she went fuckin ballistic because I brought the Echo home instead of the Mirror.

And I`m talking ballistic (quick, fuckin get out the way its coming type ballistic). She fuckin launched something at me.

I only got the wrong paper  :o

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They can get away with murder through post natal depression can't they?
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My ex once got upset at me because I said I disliked Lady GaGa. No, genuinely upset. Wouldn't even talk to me. On the verge of tears. Went on about being an inspiration and true credit to modern art, I didn't understand. Fucks sake, all I said was "I'm not interested in that music". Yeah, fucked that one off sharpish. Saved myself the time.

I'm approaching a year with my girlfriend right now and it's been so, so, so much better than everyone before. We've never fallen out, nor even got close to raising our voices at eachother. Planning to keep it that way.

Don`t want to be a downer mate but you`ve got no chance of that "none arguing" situation carrying on. Give it time mate give it time. This time next year I expect an update of both you and your partner standing in the dock accused of GBH on each other  ;D

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They can get away with murder through post natal depression can't they?

Oh fuck me your not wrong Paul. I couldn`t say nothing because it was always "Well it`s not me is it it`s the PND". What do you say to that

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh fuck me your not wrong Paul. I couldn`t say nothing because it was always "Well it`s not me is it it`s the PND". What do you say to that

although you are right,  i mean they can literally get away with murder

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
although you are right,  i mean they can literally get away with murder
Literally?  :o

So who has gone erm, ....missing?

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Literally?  :o

So who has gone erm, ....missing?

probably loads, sure its a loophole in the law though.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
I can understand what you're going through, it was def a contributing factor in us deciding to stop having any more.

Deciding to have a child is certainly not a way of getting "closer".

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
my ex bird tried to stab me once, i did a matrix move to avoid impact. was drunk aswell, not sure how i did it. The next day she said " i would have got away with it"

Shocking stuff.

Shocking.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
My ex got in a mood with me and promptly finished with me a few days later because i went to london for new years eve t spend it with my friends as it was our last year at uni together etc instead of spending it with his friends getting drunk and stoned, who i had never met before.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My ex got in a mood with me and promptly finished with me a few days later because i went to london for new years eve t spend it with my friends as it was our last year at uni together etc instead of spending it with his friends getting drunk and stoned, who i had never met before.

did you ring him at 12 oclock?

Offline lauz

• Legacy Fan
did you ring him at 12 oclock?

No, I was at the fireworks in central and a fight broke out near where i was bang on 12 with people throwing glass everywhere so I was getting trampled on, but i texted when i got home...not that i got a reply.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No, I was at the fireworks in central and a fight broke out near where i was bang on 12 with people throwing glass everywhere so I was getting trampled on, but i texted when i got home...not that i got a reply.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
My ex once got angry with me as I was mean to her in a dream. She admitted it was abut silly but was a bitch all the same

Also, after we watched the Patriot, she decided I was just another English thug and barely talked to me for days

Offline lauz

• Legacy Fan
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In all honesty he was probably banging someone else.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

In all honesty he was probably banging someone else.

well why didnt you just say that, the c*nt.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My ex once got angry with me as I was mean to her in a dream. She admitted it was abut silly but was a bitch all the same

Also, after we watched the Patriot, she decided I was just another English thug and barely talked to me for days

this has to be the winner, you was mean to her in a dream? and she kicked off? hahaahahahaaaaaaa

Offline David Healy...

• Anny Roader

I got this once. My ex had a dream that I cheated on her with her friend, and apparently you dream about things which are likely to happen. This dream meant I would shag her friend, so she didn't speak to me for a week. Mental.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
I got this once. My ex had a dream that I cheated on her with her friend, and apparently you dream about things which are likely to happen. This dream meant I would shag her friend, so she didn't speak to me for a week. Mental.
Please say you shagged her mate.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

:lmao

Of course he did, it was in her dream and that means it was always likely to happen!
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline David Healy...

• Anny Roader

Haha, I didn't. That would have made my ex seem far too sane.

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan

I'd be annoyed at that as well.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
Was with a LFC supporting friend and his Manc bird watching the Spain-Italy game yesterday. She couldn't help pointing out apparently how far we'd fallen and lost players like Arby,Xabi and Torres. Then my friend mentioned how the Mancs have won fuck all this season, leading to a huge argument and she left him on the spot. She must've been a real bitch though as all he said to me once she'd left was "What's the score now?".
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline lauz

• Legacy Fan
I'd be annoyed at that as well.
Why? He could of come up to london with me if he wanted to spend it with me that much?

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
No lauz, you must allow the control freak to...control.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?