Author Topic: What is the stupidest/lamest reason your partner/ex has fallen out with you for?  (Read 58432 times)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I can't believe I just totally missed that joke until your post Mouth. Oh dear. :) :)

Soph, I was going to whoosh you but then I decided to ask if you knew what the difference between a chicken leg and a cock was   :P
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Soph, I was going to whoosh you but then I decided to ask if you knew what the difference between a chicken leg and a cock was   :P
Is it the taste ?

Offline liverbird_soph

• Fitter than Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
  • Legacy Fan

Been trying to think of a smartass reply, but sometimes you've got to admit you're in a hole and anything you say will just dig you in deeper!! :) :)

Considering this is a thread that points out women can be really stupid...I should have just stayed well away!! :)

« Last Edit: September 4, 2009, 10:15:11 pm by liverbird_soph »
Above all else comes truth & justice.

Offline Frog

• Likes to woo
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Sounders til I die! www.weareecs.com
    • Facebook profile
An ex of mine dumped me because of someone that was e-mailing her. That's right, she believed some nameless person hiding behind an e-mail address over me.

Am glad to be rid of her.
The bluest skies you’ve ever seen are in Seattle- And the hills the greenest green, in Seattle-
Like a beautiful child, growing up, free an’ wild- Full of hopes an’ full of fears, full of laughter, full of tears-
Full of dreams to last the years, in Seattle- in Seattle!

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Been trying to think of a smartass reply, but sometimes you've got to admit you're in a hole and anything you say will just dig you in deeper!! :) :)

Considering this is a thread that points out women can be really stupid...I should have just stayed well away!! :)

I'll be honest here Soph, your tales of eating meat and digging deeper into holes has probably left half of RAWK with at least a semi on.

And by the way, if you'd have answered my question with "I don't know" I would have asked you to come on a picnic with me   :P
Macca resplendent!

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
An ex of mine dumped me because of someone that was e-mailing her. That's right, she believed some nameless person hiding behind an e-mail address over me.

Am glad to be rid of her.

It's because all the emails were asking if you wanted a "Peanus Enlargmint At Our State Of The Art Klinic"   and you kept saying no even though she wanted you to get it done   ;D
Macca resplendent!

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And by the way, if you'd have answered my question with "I don't know" I would have asked you to come on a picnic with me   :P

You can't have a picnic with just a weiner.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Melanie.

• Redheads Rule. Redheaded REDS rule MORE. Fact. Vodka-sucking-non-warbling-Dorothy.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Has red hair
Pfft. Not answering my phone. Leading to increasingly angry voicemail messages from him. Including the infamous, 'WHAT'S THE POINT IN HAVING A FUCKING MOBILE??'.
to be honest I didn't know the old meaning but having googled, this means the next time someone called me ginger pubes i can go "NO! FIRE_CROTCH"
Me too.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well, why didn't you answer?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Melanie.

• Redheads Rule. Redheaded REDS rule MORE. Fact. Vodka-sucking-non-warbling-Dorothy.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Has red hair
Well, why didn't you answer?
Wasn't any signal, I was driving up to Shrewsbury. And don't you start.
to be honest I didn't know the old meaning but having googled, this means the next time someone called me ginger pubes i can go "NO! FIRE_CROTCH"
Me too.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You can't have a picnic with just a weiner.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck you!   ;)

Macca resplendent!

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wasn't any signal, I was driving up to Shrewsbury. And don't you start.

And yet you get texts through off one of your mates saying such shite as "How R U? My BF gtn on me nerves, lolz!" and can put your lippy on in the fucking middle lane at 40 miles an hour, holding ever other fucker up in the process? Yeah, right!   :P
Macca resplendent!

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
LOL!

im in the same boat as u macca, was lucky to keep a girl for a night haha

That's probably cause you're an ugly c*nt and was out of your hands ;)
« Last Edit: September 5, 2009, 06:24:23 pm by ♠Dirty Harry♠ »

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I don't want to see your twiglets. :-\

Offline Melanie.

• Legacy Fan
  • Has red hair
And yet you get texts through off one of your mates saying such shite as "How R U? My BF gtn on me nerves, lolz!" and can put your lippy on in the fucking middle lane at 40 miles an hour, holding ever other fucker up in the process? Yeah, right!   :P
K'off. There was no signal so I didn't get any texts either. And I was driving up the A49, not a motorway and that is the road of bastard tractors and Sun Valley lorries so no chance of going over 30.

:P

Me too.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
K'off. I had the CD on too loud, singing along to Abba's Greatest Hits so I couldn't hear my phone ringing.  And it was my mascara not my lippy smart arse so no chance of going over 30.  :P

Close though wasn't I Mel?   :D
Macca resplendent!

Offline Melanie.

• Legacy Fan
  • Has red hair

Close though wasn't I Mel?   :D
frighteningly so, (but it was my Foo fighters cd). Are you stalking me??

Me too.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
frighteningly so, (but it was my Foo fighters cd). Are you stalking me??

Right, I won't take the piss any more seeing as it was my favourite band you were listening to. Your fella is a fucking tool for moaning! Who wants to listen to that gobshites whining when you can be belting out "This Is A Call"?   :P
Macca resplendent!

Offline Shambles.....with a capital S!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • In it for the long haul. Come on you Reds.
Right, I won't take the piss any more seeing as it was my favourite band you were listening to. Your fella is a fucking tool for moaning! Who wants to listen to that gobshites whining when you can be belting out "This Is A Call"?   :P

An absolute tune...

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
She moaned that she never really sees her mates that often. We were meant to be having a night together tonight, but her friend rang her up crying, broke up with her bloke or something. I tell her to go out with her and have a good night. She agrees to it. So our night in is off. My mate phones sees if I fancy a night out. So, with nothing else to do, I agree to it. She phones me up to tell me she's having a great night, asks what I'm up to, I say I'm just about to have a shower and go out, maybe see her in town. She goes fucking nuts. Apparently I planned this so we didn't have to have a night in. Yes, that's right, I planned her mate's boyfriend (who I've never met) to finish her so I could go out with my mate. Fucking mentals the lot of them.

Offline Jonno

• Anny Roader
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • Malaysian Red And White Kopites
She moaned that she never really sees her mates that often. We were meant to be having a night together tonight, but her friend rang her up crying, broke up with her bloke or something. I tell her to go out with her and have a good night. She agrees to it. So our night in is off. My mate phones sees if I fancy a night out. So, with nothing else to do, I agree to it. She phones me up to tell me she's having a great night, asks what I'm up to, I say I'm just about to have a shower and go out, maybe see her in town. She goes fucking nuts. Apparently I planned this so we didn't have to have a night in. Yes, that's right, I planned her mate's boyfriend (who I've never met) to finish her so I could go out with my mate. Fucking mentals the lot of them.

In that case, I'd fuck her off,soon after, .the fucking idiot...... :D
"Son, every man on the street and in the pub has his own view about who should play where, his own team, so do I. The difference is, my team was put to the test time and again, yours weren't and will never be." Roy Evans to me in Kuala Lumpur.

Offline liverbird_soph

• Fitter than Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
  • Legacy Fan
I'll be honest here Soph, your tales of eating meat and digging deeper into holes has probably left half of RAWK with at least a semi on.

And that pretty much proves the point of my last post!!  ;D

I would have politely declined your picnic offer Macca and told you to take your lunchbox elsewhere!! ;)
« Last Edit: September 6, 2009, 09:12:16 am by liverbird_soph »
Above all else comes truth & justice.

Offline jarg of pickled onions

• Legacy Fan

Ah, the classic "I can have my cake but you can't eat yours". Tell her to wind her neck in or fuck her off, the fucking idiot.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Your knob is covered in Chilli?

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
Classic mistake! You should have been aware she would want you to stay in and be miserable without her. So you should of said that your mate rang up for a chat and could tell how miserable you were, and you explained to him how gutted you were your night had been cancelled, but what could you do, her friend needed her. He then suggested going for a drink to cheer you up, obviously its no substitute for her company, but better than sitting on your own without her.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Classic mistake! You should have been aware she would want you to stay in and be miserable without her. So you should of said that your mate rang up for a chat and could tell how miserable you were, and you explained to him how gutted you were your night had been cancelled, but what could you do, her friend needed her. He then suggested going for a drink to cheer you up, obviously its no substitute for her company, but better than sitting on your own without her.

And there speaks the man of experience ;)

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

I pissed myself laughing reading that. Women it's up to them isn't it.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Your knob is covered in Chilli?

:lmao

Aye, but the cheese is all my own   :D
Macca resplendent!

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Simple solution really mate. Tell her that you'll be out again next week with your mates while her mate returns the favour of being comforted when upset after being fucked off. Then fuck her off, the fucking idiot.
Macca resplendent!

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Simple solution really mate. Tell her that you'll be out again next week with your mates while her mate returns the favour of being comforted when upset after being fucked off. Then fuck her off, the fucking idiot.

Out of all the suggestions so far, this is by far my favourite and may well get used.

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
Sick of the GF never showing me any affection what so ever, I get irked and tell her, and as usual, when I have a problem its turned around onto me.

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
Calling them fat.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
That's probably cause you're an ugly c*nt and was out of your hands ;)

;D ugly c*nts get the bitches in the end. Just ask that french actor married with that fit sports presenter
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
macca im gonna come to you for all girl advice now, seems like you and your cheesy weiner always manage to hit the nail on the head.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
  • Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
For pretending to be a lesbian with my best friend of the time in a moment of drunken daftness. We were only joking around.
Blank.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
For pretending to be a lesbian with my best friend of the time in a moment of drunken daftness. We were only joking around.
He was probably unhappy that you were only pretending.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
He was probably unhappy that you were only pretending.

Apparently it 'reminded him of something' so God only knows. Thought blokes loved that kind of thing. We made up in the end, though.
Blank.

Offline c0burn

• Kopite
  • The King
Birds fucking about being lesbians is fucking stupid, hot as it is.

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
Birds fucking about being lesbians is fucking stupid, hot as it is.

We do fucking stupid things when we are young, as do lads. I seem to recall a regular event of one such lad I knew getting his bits out at every perceivable opportunity yet never being able to explain why.
Blank.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Apparently it 'reminded him of something' so God only knows. Thought blokes loved that kind of thing. We made up in the end, though.

Probably reminded him of a disappointing porno. And who made up? You and your bird or you and your fella?

Anyway, videos or it never happened.
Macca resplendent!