Author Topic: Concerns  (Read 2838 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Concerns
« on: August 3, 2023, 01:08:12 am »
Anyone got any?

The empathic amongst us, like ma’self, have been noticing a lot of concerns lately, and people being concerned. So this is the gig to air those concerns.

I’ll go first.

I’m concerned about the excessive use of pre-grated cheeses, available to consumers within the market place, which in turn, is having a detrimental effect on the hand held cheese grater manufacturers. So I’m concerned.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Concerns
« Reply #1 on: August 3, 2023, 01:11:50 am »
I’ve got a fungal nail infection … cannot shift the fucker for love nor money.

I feel your pain
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 3, 2023, 01:13:01 am »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3 on: August 3, 2023, 01:17:14 am »

I feel your pain

I’m concerned for you.

Fun gals can give out lots of infections, you need to be more careful.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 3, 2023, 01:22:38 am »
I’m concerned for you.

Fun gals can give out lots of infections, you need to be more careful.
Thankyou for your concern brother  chops. I in my part also worry about the small independent cheese grater/slicer manufacturing community
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 3, 2023, 03:04:57 am »
I’ve got a grater but it’s never been used as I hate cheese.    I’m concerned that I’ve wasted my money.   Would it be able to be used on toe nails?

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: August 3, 2023, 02:34:28 pm »
I’ve got a grater but it’s never been used as I hate cheese.    I’m concerned that I’ve wasted my money.   Would it be able to be used on toe nails?

Would take a lot of effort to remove toe nails. It's great for removing acne and warts though.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 3, 2023, 02:36:40 pm »

I feel your pain

I read somewhere recently that using vaporub on your feet/toenails can sort out that kind of thing. I have no idea if this is true.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8 on: August 3, 2023, 02:38:03 pm »

I feel your pain

I have the same concern.  My GP gave me 6 months worth of pills to clear it up but it hasn't at all.  This is concerning.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #9 on: August 3, 2023, 03:32:38 pm »
Thankyou for your concern brother  chops. I in my part also worry about the small independent cheese grater/slicer manufacturing community

Is that because you’re using the grater on your fungal infection?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10 on: August 3, 2023, 03:35:17 pm »
Is that because you’re using the grater on your fungal infection?

I spoke to a blind friend the other day and he told me that he went to the kitchen to get something he had left there, picked up the cheese grater by mistake and said it was the most violent book he had ever read.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11 on: August 3, 2023, 04:46:17 pm »
I spoke to a blind friend the other day and he told me that he went to the kitchen to get something he had left there, picked up the cheese grater by mistake and said it was the most violent book he had ever read.
:lmao
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #12 on: August 3, 2023, 08:58:06 pm »
;D ;D ;D

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 3, 2023, 09:02:47 pm »
Apparently there are a lot of almond farmers concerned about a forecast of record cold this winter.....

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #14 on: August 3, 2023, 09:55:03 pm »
Apparently there are a lot of almond farmers concerned about a forecast of record cold this winter.....

I'm concerned there is an especially witty pun buried somewhere in that post that I'm missing...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #15 on: August 3, 2023, 10:50:18 pm »
A marzipan shortage?

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #16 on: August 3, 2023, 11:34:25 pm »

I feel your pain
I have the same concern.  My GP gave me 6 months worth of pills to clear it up but it hasn't at all.  This is concerning.
You boys on the Terbinafine?

I’ve been on it for about four months. Pretty sure I can see the beginnings of a healthy nail growing back. I’ve had it before years ago and the tablets worked back then too.

I have it predominantly on one single toenail, the big one on my right foot. I’d genuinely be astounded if yours was as bad as mine at its peak a few months ago, so it’s strange that the pills aren’t working for you.
« Last Edit: August 3, 2023, 11:36:11 pm by S »

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 4, 2023, 01:10:46 am »
I’ve put jollop on it, picked the entire toenail off and the fucker still comes back…. Very concerning
W

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 4, 2023, 09:22:03 am »
You boys on the Terbinafine?

I’ve been on it for about four months. Pretty sure I can see the beginnings of a healthy nail growing back. I’ve had it before years ago and the tablets worked back then too.

I have it predominantly on one single toenail, the big one on my right foot. I’d genuinely be astounded if yours was as bad as mine at its peak a few months ago, so it’s strange that the pills aren’t working for you.

Is that the stuff that has all kinds of side affects?  I turned down something my GP offered as the side effects were not good, went to see a Chiropodist and she told me to try Emtrix, its dear at £21 but worked on my big toe - however, my little toe nail is a mess now, so just ordered some more to try sort that.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #19 on: August 4, 2023, 09:33:52 am »
Yeah I've had two separate spells with Terbinafine but it did nothing.  My toenail is a real state though.  Concerning times.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 4, 2023, 09:44:01 am »
Seeing as this is turning into the fungal toenail thread, I'll join in.

I had one fungal nail on my foot for years, but it has now spread to a couple of others. I've been to the GP a couple of times years ago. First one gave me Terbinafine, but warned me it was very likely to make me unwell. Now as someone with a phobia of being sick, I was never going to take them. Terbinafine is meant to be very harfmul to the liver.

I went back to the GP a couple of years ago and he basically said there was no point in treating it because I'd get unwell trying and it would probably just come back.  It's annoying me though because they look a mess. I've looked at Emtrix and Curanail etc but mine look way fucking worse than the example phots on the product pages.

I heard last year you can get laser treatment for it now?

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #21 on: August 4, 2023, 10:01:28 am »
Who would have thought so many fungal toe sufferers in one place.

Nothing worked but in the end put tea tree oil every day on it and it slowly, very slowly started to work.

Still use it now as seems to keep my nails healthy.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #22 on: August 4, 2023, 10:11:04 am »
Well I had a fungal toe nail a few years ago and the treatment eventually worked.

However the clever fungal bastards have now metamorphosed into periodic sprouting of ringworm. Initially it was on my neck or chest and the clotrimazole worked. The crafty bastards have now moved onto my back which is more difficult to access.

All you fungal toe nail sufferers - have you watched ‘The Last of Us’? :o

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 4, 2023, 10:11:54 am »
I'm concerned there is an especially witty pun buried somewhere in that post that I'm missing...
They're concerned they might end up freezing their nuts off! ;D :lickin :wave

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 4, 2023, 10:20:56 am »
I’m concerned about the excessive use of pre-grated cheeses, available to consumers within the market place, which in turn, is having a detrimental effect on the hand held cheese grater manufacturers. So I’m concerned.

All started with Trump and his "Make America Grate Again" campaign.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: August 4, 2023, 10:39:13 am »
They're concerned they might end up freezing their nuts off! ;D :lickin :wave

;D
Jurgen YNWA

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 4, 2023, 10:40:02 am »
I'm concerned that there is an outbreak of fungal nail infections among the more sensible RAWK posters. Is this the lunatics trying to get rid of us?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 4, 2023, 10:55:29 am »
Was chatting to a horse the other day about his voting intentions. Unsurprisingly, he said his primary concern was a stable economy.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 4, 2023, 11:01:49 am »
I had some concerns about eating genetically modified fruit and veg but a tomato told me there's absolutely nothing to worry about!

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #29 on: August 4, 2023, 11:06:02 am »
I have 3 cheese graters

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 4, 2023, 11:08:04 am »
Was chatting to a horse the other day about his voting intentions. Unsurprisingly, he said his primary concern was a stable economy.

And reining in debt so the next generation isn't saddled with it.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #31 on: August 4, 2023, 11:24:02 am »
I have 3 cheese graters
I’m concerned about the number cheese grater threads that have popped up.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: August 4, 2023, 11:28:13 am »
I have 3 cheese graters

You've finally been identified.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #33 on: August 4, 2023, 11:50:50 am »
I have 3 cheese graters
Any good at removing fungal nail infections?

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #34 on: August 4, 2023, 06:52:29 pm »
This thread has done its job. I came in here concern free, now I learn the tablets I’ve been on for months are fucking toxic.

They make me take another blood test for the prescription every once in a while so I’m hoping anything will show up on that.

To be fair, I’ve looked at the side effects on NHS and I can’t say I’ve had any of them.

In conclusion, for those with healthy toenails I would still recommend letting at least one of them develop a hideous fungal infection. Even better in summer so you can’t take your shoes off in public.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 4, 2023, 07:02:22 pm »
The meds can damage the liver so that’s what the blood tests will be for. They do a liver function test as part of the bloods to make sure all is still within acceptable levels.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: August 4, 2023, 07:24:39 pm »
The meds can damage the liver so that’s what the blood tests will be for. They do a liver function test as part of the bloods to make sure all is still within acceptable levels.

As soon as I was told that by the GP I said no ta
Jurgen YNWA

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: August 4, 2023, 10:17:49 pm »
Does anyone own a cheese slicer any more?

W

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 4, 2023, 10:24:46 pm »
Does anyone own a cheese slicer any more?

A knife?

Or one of those things in the bettaware catalogue. Or whatever it was called.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 5, 2023, 12:20:51 am »
A knife?

Or one of those things in the bettaware catalogue. Or whatever it was called.

How I shred my cheese.