Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
They were shite today as well. Seemed to be falling over themselves (literally for the second goal) to give us the points. Thought they were passive as fuck and there was always space between the lines for us. We just weren't good enough to take advantage of it and not focused enough to keep any control.

West Ham were on the beach ffs.  Didn’t want to know.  Would’ve taken a 5-0 job.  They simply came up against a dead team.
Just call the election and fuck off to wherever you pay the least tax, Sunak.

He has his next job lined up in California.
They could quite easily put Liverpool into crisis with a new manager if we get the same type of treatment we haave had this season.

Honestly how can it get any worse and if it does it doesn’t make a difference anyway. Only way it’s changing if the club calls the refs club out but as proven with much more important issues like tragedy chanting they are weak as fuck and a total fucking pushover.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by killer-heels on Today at 08:54:39 pm »
Madrid got €100m+ for Ronaldo when he went to Juve. Most of those players are a lot older than Mo. We should be able to get a good fee from Saudi for him. I’m not sure the rest of Europe will be willing to shell out a huge fee for a 32 year old.

Who are we replacing Salah with?
We had a clear cut opportunity seconds after to retake the lead LOL.

It's not young Jarrell Quansah's fault. We're an attacking team that doesn't mind conceding goals as we normally score enough but our attack went out of form in the run-in.

It's amazing that some people have a go at him. Jarrell is only 21. I think he is going to be great player in the future. Ok he has made some mistakes but he is still so young (especially as centre backs go). I honestly think he will turn into a pretty special player when he hits his prime.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Garlic Red on Today at 08:53:25 pm »
That’s the consequence of being a big club, Madrid didn’t get a fee for Ramos, Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale, won’t get a fee for Modric or Kroos.

Edit: Madrid got a 12m fee for Ronaldo.

Madrid got €100m+ for Ronaldo when he went to Juve. Most of those players are a lot older than Mo. We should be able to get a good fee from Saudi for him. I’m not sure the rest of Europe will be willing to shell out a huge fee for a 32 year old.
I am here mate, reading you from time to time. Just busy at my new job. Not much point in speculating when we still don't know who our new manager will be :wave

Its Slot.
Is Slot happy with the structure though or was conceding power the only way he would get the job.?

He probably thinks he can come in do well and build his powerbase at the club the way Klopp did. The issue is will that result in a power struggle. Rodgers lost out to Edwards and was sacked. Klopp gained more power and Edwards left.

You have absolutely no idea what Slot's thoughts are, there's no need to pretend you do. Fact is, he wants to join and knows what his role will be. Everything else is conjecture.
Watching us the last few weeks. Heading the ball away is a huge plus
This thread is boring AF without Macred/PetertheRed. Whatever happened to him?  ;D

I am here mate, reading you from time to time. Just busy at my new job. Not much point in speculating when we still don't know who our new manager will be :wave
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10