Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2607718 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spurs
« Reply #12160 on: May 11, 2018, 02:57:16 pm »
Primativ wishes he was the legend that is Gooner1. That lad was something else entirely.  ;D

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12161 on: May 11, 2018, 02:58:02 pm »
Primativ wishes he was the legend that is Gooner1. That lad was something else entirely.  ;D

Went a season unbeaten didn't he?  :lickin ;D

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12162 on: May 11, 2018, 03:01:26 pm »
So Spur's fans are becoming the new Arsenal just like their team?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12163 on: May 11, 2018, 04:21:05 pm »
Poch's latest comments about being manager next season are a bit wishy washy to say the least.

Offline A-Bomb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12164 on: May 11, 2018, 04:24:06 pm »
Poch's latest comments about being manager next season are a bit wishy washy to say the least.

He's been angling for commitment from their board since the semi final defeat to United....It's clear they are not going to break their structure for him to drive that team forward....it's only a matter of time now.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #12165 on: May 11, 2018, 04:38:05 pm »

Yeah, reckon he's gone. Who should replace him?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12166 on: May 11, 2018, 04:38:42 pm »

A link to those comments would be appreciated.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12167 on: May 11, 2018, 04:42:13 pm »

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12168 on: May 11, 2018, 04:46:08 pm »

He's probably hoping Zidane loses the final so that he can replace him.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12169 on: May 11, 2018, 04:51:15 pm »

Zidane is probably leaving regardless of the final.  He's said that it's a lot of stress managing a club like Madrid and that he needs a break. 

https://en.as.com/en/2018/02/18/football/1518939339_418555.html

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #12170 on: May 11, 2018, 05:54:59 pm »
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12171 on: May 11, 2018, 06:09:49 pm »
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11367789/mauricio-pochettino-gives-no-assurances-over-tottenham-future
Asked whether he would be at Spurs next season, he said: "I don't know, but today it's 100 per cent because I have a three-year contract here but tomorrow I don't know what is going to happen."
Ooh. Very reassuring for the Spurs fans!

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12172 on: May 11, 2018, 06:19:27 pm »
Winning the London league is ridiculous.

Tommy surely this stuff must grate on you like it does us? It's a non-achievement and yet it's popping up a bunch in the last few days.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #12173 on: May 11, 2018, 06:27:14 pm »

Tommy surely this stuff must grate on you like it does us? It's a non-achievement and yet it's popping up a bunch in the last few days.

It's almost as if they make up achievements to mask the fact they haven't actually achieved anything.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 06:32:19 pm by Red85 »
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12174 on: May 11, 2018, 06:36:07 pm »

It stinks of Privativ.

Maybe he works in the Spurs PR/Media Dept.

Could explain why he posts on rival forums posting how great all things Spurs are.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12175 on: May 11, 2018, 06:54:31 pm »
Quite cheeky when both Sevilla and Porto have actually won stuff in Europe, so have more actual pedigree than City.

Proper stuff too, 2 Champions Leagues and 7 UEFA Cup/Europa leagues between them. I was surprised Roma only have a Fairs Cup from 1961.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #12176 on: May 11, 2018, 07:08:56 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #12177 on: May 12, 2018, 02:24:15 pm »
Losing Pocchettino would be a monumental blow to them. Odds on them finding yet another massive over-achiever are very, very slim. I know we all love to make fun of them being trophyless but Poch inherited a pure mess and got them up to a level they have no right being at whatsoever. If they hire just another run of the mill manager they'll be back to upper midtable mediocrity where they belong according to their wage bill and squad investment. Personally can't wait for them to go away so we could have one less obstacle for Top 4.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12178 on: May 12, 2018, 02:54:41 pm »
Proper stuff too, 2 Champions Leagues and 7 UEFA Cup/Europa leagues between them. I was surprised Roma only have a Fairs Cup from 1961.
least Roma have come close to winning a European cup

add that to Moyes saying he wants a top 8 club next season...

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12179 on: May 12, 2018, 11:06:06 pm »
Ooh. Very reassuring for the Spurs fans!
Bye bye, Pochtetinho  ;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #12180 on: May 12, 2018, 11:14:54 pm »

Isn't there anyone better Real Madrid would likely go for if Zidane decides to walk away? I'd have thought they'd want someone with a better pedigree than Pochetinno.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12181 on: May 12, 2018, 11:54:08 pm »
Isn't there anyone better Real Madrid would likely go for if Zidane decides to walk away? I'd have thought they'd want someone with a better pedigree than Pochetinno.

A better pedigree ?  He used to room with Maradona ffs  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #12182 on: May 13, 2018, 08:02:34 am »

Hodgson?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12183 on: May 13, 2018, 08:26:19 am »
Would totally understand Pochettino leaving. Levy and the club have banked on him and this squad maintainjng a certain level of performance for a number of years with no real ambition to move beyond that.

Last summer they needed to strike while in a position of strength and invest in a few quality players on top of what they bought, especially another top quality attacking player. But at the moment the club are just trying to tred water at this high level.

They will struggle without Pochettino. I am certainly not his biggest fan but he has done well in phasing out the trouble element like Alderweirald, Rose and even Walker and not losing too much.

Offline A-Bomb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12184 on: May 13, 2018, 08:29:01 am »
Would totally understand Pochettino leaving. Levy and the club have banked on him and this squad maintainjng a certain level of performance for a number of years with no real ambition to move beyond that.

Last summer they needed to strike while in a position of strength and invest in a few quality players on top of what they bought, especially another top quality attacking player. But at the moment the club are just trying to tred water at this high level.

They will struggle without Pochettino. I am certainly not his biggest fan but he has done well in phasing out the trouble element like Alderweirald, Rose and even Walker and not losing too much.

The reality with spurs is that they have a ceiling because of their wage structure and eventually their players who have delivered will break through that ceiling.

Pochettino has done a great job - however the limits of the club have now been hit, it was a 'now or never' opportunity with this group - that moment has now gone.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12185 on: May 13, 2018, 08:33:57 am »
The reality with spurs is that they have a ceiling because of their wage structure and eventually their players who have delivered will break through that ceiling.

Pochettino has done a great job - however the limits of the club have now been hit, it was a 'now or never' opportunity with this group - that moment has now gone.

He will make a judgement call based on what he is told he has. They could raise a fair bit of money from Alderweirald, Rose and even Dembele but the question will be whether all he gets is that money to spend or significantly more? I think it will be the former.

Offline A-Bomb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12186 on: May 13, 2018, 08:52:21 am »
He will make a judgement call based on what he is told he has. They could raise a fair bit of money from Alderweirald, Rose and even Dembele but the question will be whether all he gets is that money to spend or significantly more? I think it will be the former.

It's not the transfer fee's that cripple their ambitions mate, it's their wage bill.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12187 on: May 13, 2018, 10:15:19 am »
Would love that shithouse Mr Touch to get injured in the warm up today as he'll dive all over the place and try to claim EVERYTHING, the mouth breathing twat.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12188 on: May 13, 2018, 10:21:52 am »
It's not the transfer fee's that cripple their ambitions mate, it's their wage bill.

It's their billion pound stadium that'll cripple their ambitions.

Offline A-Bomb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12189 on: May 13, 2018, 10:24:54 am »
It's their billion pound stadium that'll cripple their ambitions.

Its not like their net spend prior to this investment was high to begin with.... however the key is their percentage of wage bill to turnover. They simply don't make enough money to provide a wage budget that can compete at the very top end. They've done exceptionally well with a young squad, however as those young players mature they'll want parity eventually, so their team will be picked apart. It's an inevitability.

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #12190 on: May 13, 2018, 11:44:30 am »
Apparently the golden boot isn't particularly important to Harry now. Consistency is where it's at. Sadly Johnny-come-lately's like Mo will never understand...

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/958976/Liverpool-Harry-Kane-Mohamed-Salah-Golden-Boot-Tottenham-rumours-gossip-news

"It's been another good year, another consistent year and hopefully I can score a few more and try to get to that 30 goal mark in the Premier League," Kane told Sky Sports.

"I'm happy, it's been a good season, it's been consistent over the whole season. There's been rare spells where I've not scored, I always try to improve and where I can get better and I've done better than last year.

"Of course, I want to retain the boot but consistency is the most important thing for me, getting 25-plus goals in the Premier League season after season.

"And there'll always be players who come and do well. Mo's had a fantastic year, who knows what'll happen, but for me it's about doing it year after year."

This guy should thank the lord every night that no matter how much shit he chats the world still contains Jose Mourinho, and consequently he's not quite the "biggest bellend in football"

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
« Reply #12191 on: May 13, 2018, 12:07:09 pm »
Bet he's dying inside really. Tarnished his reputation for the sake of one goal.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12192 on: May 13, 2018, 12:15:48 pm »
Well that was a quick flip in opinion. I mean certainly nothing to do with it being highly unlikely he won't get it.

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12193 on: May 13, 2018, 12:16:57 pm »
Bet he's dying inside really. Tarnished his reputation for the sake of one goal.

He's hardly tarnished it. Outside of Liverpool I don't think anybody really cares!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12194 on: May 13, 2018, 12:18:51 pm »
He's hardly tarnished it. Outside of Liverpool I don't think anybody really cares!

They were ripping the shit out of him everywhere.

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12195 on: May 13, 2018, 12:32:47 pm »
They were ripping the shit out of him everywhere.

For about 24 hours and then everybody moved on  ;D I think tarnished his reputation is a little bit of an exageration.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12196 on: May 13, 2018, 12:33:38 pm »
For about 24 hours and then everybody moved on  ;D I think tarnished his reputation is a little bit of an exageration.

Agreed with the last sentence. Made people realise he’s a bit of a tit is probably closer to it  ;D

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12197 on: May 13, 2018, 12:34:17 pm »

He's been crying about in the press the whole FA thing, your own manager commented on how hurt he is by the jokes.

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #12198 on: May 13, 2018, 12:55:45 pm »
He's been crying about in the press the whole FA thing, your own manager commented on how hurt he is by the jokes.

Yes, he's sick to the back teeth of them, apparently.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12199 on: May 13, 2018, 01:58:14 pm »
Bleacher Report saying we're looking into the possibility of signing Alderweireld.  ;D Bring Erickson with you Toby.  ;D