Author Topic: Fabinho  (Read 890435 times)

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fabinho
« Reply #7880 on: July 31, 2023, 11:58:13 pm »
Yep.

Anyone who goes to that shithole of a country (I hold no ill will to the people of Saudi, you can't help where you're born, but the government can get to absolute fuck) and helps prop up the sportswashing is an absolute c*nt. Fab, Bobby, Gerrard, Fowler, Henderson. All absolute wastes of skin.

*Mane.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7881 on: August 1, 2023, 12:02:22 am »
What a player he's been for us, him and his wife absolutely embraced the club and fans from day one.

Good luck to him and his family. YNWA

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7882 on: August 1, 2023, 12:16:33 am »
Great DM during his time at Liverpool

Dont like where he going.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7883 on: August 1, 2023, 12:46:44 am »
I wish him and Henderson well.  Both vital for us at the peak of their powers.  It would have been interesting to see how long Klopp was willing to keep them if they both didn't push for a move away but that's probably a whole other discussion. 
Well we'll never have conclusive proof but I think you can tell a lot from both Henderson and Fabinho's representatives during these transfers.

Henderson's representatives clearly thought they could arrange for his contract to be cancelled so he could move on a free transfer, with his new club being shocked to learn LFC might want a fee, and Fabinho's people were in discussions with Bayern for a ~£10mil move (as a backup, in the weeks since the club immediately accepted the offer for him to leave).

These two guys obviously sought out the Saudi cash, but I don't think that there can be any illusions (especially given what we've learnt on how they both perceive themselves in footballing terms) that Klopp was really keen to keep them both

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7884 on: August 1, 2023, 02:36:12 am »
At his best, he was THE best in his position in world football. The tonic the club needed after that loss to Real Madrid and he was the missing piece in our winning machine that Jurgen created. Best insurance policy we had in that midfield but last season showed that it was time to move him on.

Thank you Fabinho Tavares 🇧🇷

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #7885 on: August 1, 2023, 02:45:23 am »
Meh whatever. Goodbye.

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7886 on: August 1, 2023, 03:07:10 am »
The two years during which we won the CL and the EPL were the two years he was the best defensive midfielder in the world.

Ali - Virg - Fab - Bobby was the spine of that historic team.

Unforgettable individual performance in that win over Barcelona at Anfield.

All the best, Lighthouse.

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7887 on: August 1, 2023, 03:23:40 am »
Amazing how many posters swallow their principles for £40m isn't it. Can't believe posters are wishing him well when he is going to be a puppet for an abhorrent brutal regime.

You don't know the "many posters", and you certainly don't know what their principles are.

You only know your own narcissistic, self-aggrandizing virtue signaling.  Which is cheap and easy, isn't it?

I will wish Fab and Rebeca well every day of the week. He was one of the main reasons for the club's success, and the joy that brought to fans. 

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7888 on: August 1, 2023, 03:48:00 am »
Yep.

Anyone who goes to that shithole of a country (I hold no ill will to the people of Saudi, you can't help where you're born, but the government can get to absolute fuck) and helps prop up the sportswashing is an absolute c*nt. Fab, Bobby, Gerrard, Fowler, Henderson. All absolute wastes of skin.

I don't know about the others but Mane is a better man than me and you no matter where he goes.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #7889 on: August 1, 2023, 04:36:07 am »
Thanks for the memories and trophies Fab...  :champ
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #7890 on: August 1, 2023, 04:45:16 am »
Thanks for everything, Fab! I'm sort of sad that you don't realize what sort of life your next 3 years will be for you and your family, but I wish you all the best in your new endeavor.. I'd love to see you in a charity match one day...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #7891 on: August 1, 2023, 04:58:35 am »
In footballing terms, it helps us with the transition though that only depends on who we can get in.

Can't believe he's taking the money and accepting the end of his career at the top though. It's meant that we have had to take blood money for it but I don't blame the club for that, we can only do the best from a bad situation.

Thanks for everything Fab, think you at least had a comeback season in you and so disappointed that you chose them, though of course its nowhere near the disappointment I have for Hendo.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7892 on: August 1, 2023, 06:12:15 am »
I wish him well. It’s sad it’s come to him essentially retiring so young. At his best there was not a number 6 better than him. He turned up on the big occasion time and time again, and saved his best performance for Barcelona at home. Our best midfielder since Gerrard, but unfortunately can’t play in this system anymore.

Like with a lot of these players, it feels like he hasn’t even been here that long. Time has flown.

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #7893 on: August 1, 2023, 07:15:54 am »
I don't know about the others but Mane is a better man than me and you no matter where he goes.

Strange post. Why have you elevated Mane to be a 'better man' than you and him ? Weird.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7894 on: August 1, 2023, 07:16:59 am »
You don't know the "many posters", and you certainly don't know what their principles are.

You only know your own narcissistic, self-aggrandizing virtue signaling.  Which is cheap and easy, isn't it?

I will wish Fab and Rebeca well every day of the week. He was one of the main reasons for the club's success, and the joy that brought to fans. 

"Virtue signalling". Same goes for these families presumably.

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/911-families-united-pga-tour-leaders-should-be-ashamed-their-hypocrisy

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #7895 on: August 1, 2023, 07:26:36 am »
Why's the c*nt holding a tiger on a  chain in his video?

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #7896 on: August 1, 2023, 07:31:36 am »
The reaction between Fabinho and Henderson is quite something I’ve got to say.

Thanks for what you’ve done at Liverpool. Goodbye.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #7897 on: August 1, 2023, 07:41:34 am »

I always think someone  who  uses 'virtual signalling' as an insult is low on morals.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #7898 on: August 1, 2023, 07:51:45 am »
I always think someone  who  uses 'virtual signalling' as an insult is low on morals.

Agree it’s a nasty right wing device designed to put down anyone who cares about anything

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7899 on: August 1, 2023, 08:31:15 am »
The club was certainly not fighting hard to keep Fabinho, in fact I suspect they were more than happy with this bid so if you think Fabinho "lacks morals" then the club also does as it deals with Saudi Arabia.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #7900 on: August 1, 2023, 08:34:08 am »
The club was certainly not fighting hard to keep Fabinho, in fact I suspect they were more than happy with this bid so if you think Fabinho "lacks morals" then the club also does as it deals with Saudi Arabia.

Agreed - taking their money sucks
It’s not on the same level because the club isn’t actively working to promote the regime and their reputation as the players that go there are but it’s still a grubby business

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #7901 on: August 1, 2023, 08:38:03 am »
At our peak he was the fulcrum of the team...hugely underated at the time cos of other headline grabbers...during the injury crisis he was doing job of two players...and we broke him....like Hendo wed be better off had they stayed ( with whole load of new mids)...with them fucking off we look exposed in the middle in numbers and experiance....so both now in the ' Bastards' column
« Last Edit: August 1, 2023, 08:40:15 am by FlashingBlade »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7902 on: August 1, 2023, 08:41:14 am »
LFC's achillies heel is that we're a business. The owners have to listen to reasonable offers for players, especially when said players' heads have been turned by offers of stupid money wages.

Sickens me that we've had to take this money, but the club has little choice. We could have said no, but other than that extra season from Suarez and the half season by Coutinho, FSG have never tried to hold onto a player who didn't want to be here.

That doesn't point to a moral vacuum at the club. It just shows we work in financial reality when compared to Newcastle, City, Chelsea and United.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #7903 on: August 1, 2023, 08:57:54 am »

You only know your own narcissistic, self-aggrandizing virtue signalling.  Which is cheap and easy, isn't it?
Absolute horse shit.

Another player who sold their principles for MORE money to support the sportwashing efforts of a brutal regime.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7904 on: August 1, 2023, 09:03:19 am »
WHat a player he was. For a spell the best DM in the world.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7905 on: August 1, 2023, 09:04:34 am »
LFC's achillies heel is that we're a business. The owners have to listen to reasonable offers for players, especially when said players' heads have been turned by offers of stupid money wages.

Sickens me that we've had to take this money, but the club has little choice. We could have said no, but other than that extra season from Suarez and the half season by Coutinho, FSG have never tried to hold onto a player who didn't want to be here.

That doesn't point to a moral vacuum at the club. It just shows we work in financial reality when compared to Newcastle, City, Chelsea and United.

Its horrible isn't it. The club has two players, one who was going to play less games and another who may or may not have featured a lot, being offered disgusting amounts of cash and both decided they wanted to get on the sportswashing train. As a business, we have to sell them, it leaves a sour taste. Meanwhile, Fabinho, Henderson, Bobby, Mane, Gerrard and Fowler will all be paraded about with their LFC connections, to make a brutal evil regime (I'm talking about the sheik, not the ordinary Saudi people) look better in the eyes of the world and to those LFC fans who don't give a fuck about anything but money and shiny pots.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline PatriotScouser

• Legacy Fan
  • I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
« Reply #7906 on: August 1, 2023, 09:37:34 am »
Amazing how many posters swallow their principles for £40m isn't it. Can't believe posters are wishing him well when he is going to be a puppet for an abhorrent brutal regime.

Where are both your energies at the club accepting the money from the Saudis for the player?

Offline PatriotScouser

• Legacy Fan
  • I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
« Reply #7907 on: August 1, 2023, 09:39:13 am »
Yep.

Will you keep the same energy for the club in accepting the money? If we didn't want Hendo or Fab anymore and we had no offers from other clubs, we could have let them go for free and kept our moral fibre in tact........

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #7908 on: August 1, 2023, 09:43:45 am »
The reaction between Fabinho and Henderson is quite something I’ve got to say.

Thanks for what you’ve done at Liverpool. Goodbye.

Agreed. What's even more peculiar is those who feel the need to question the morals and principles of posters who have done nothing more than wish Hendo and Fab well in their future endeavours. I mean, you have to be a special level of self-absorbed to come onto a football forum and subject ordinary football fans to your hyper-moral world views, when all said fans have done is display good will towards 2 players who were central to the clubs recent successes.

And before anyone pounces on me, just let me say in plain english, that I do not agree with or condone Saudi Arabian law. Nor do I endorse the financial practices of its Government. I simply feel it is the prerogative of professional footballers to undertake their profession wherever they please without being accused of condoning the views of a government. For me, to do so would be akin to accusing green card holders of being pro-gun lunatics insensitive to the ongoing mass murder of innocent civilians. Assuming of course that the same hyper-moral standards apply to that issue also?     

Absolute horse shit.

Another player who sold their principles for MORE money to support the sportwashing efforts of a brutal regime.

Speaking of morals and principles Titi, if you don't mind me asking:

What's your stance on the fact that our club (which is an institution representative of our collective values & identities) has chosen to engage in business dealings with said brutal regime? Surely the fact that LFC has participated in this transaction (and also the transaction involved in Henderson's transfer) means that the club WE ALL SUPPORT  are enabling the Saudi's to continue with their sportswashing M.O? Am I right?

I'm just curious, what exactly is your stance on that mate? Do you have a stance on it? If not, why not? If you do have one, would you care to share what it is exactly? And how you intend to display your disapproval towards our current custodians for taking Saudi blood money and putting it in LFC coffers? Will you be refusing to show support for the players we buy with that blood money? Or will you be conveniently shutting your mouth and turning a blind eye to it all?

The only reason I ask mate, is I assume that if you're going to question 2 former players for supposedly "supporting" this evil and brutal regime, then surely you must, by extension, hold LFC to the same moral standards? Because if you don't mate, and if you've no intention of protesting our own participation in all this, then we're all just collectively talking out of our arses, aren't we?
« Last Edit: August 1, 2023, 11:13:18 am by Billy The Kid »
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #7909 on: August 1, 2023, 09:52:53 am »

I think when a poster wishes a footballer well in his efforts to help a barbaric state sportswash away it's atrocities, it's lack of human rights and the way it's treats fellow human beings then it says everything about their principles or lack there off.

The use of terms like narcissistic, self aggrandizing and virtue signalling in an attempt to defend Saudi Arabia's sportswashing shows a truly breathtaking lack of awareness.

Appreciating how fine a player Fabinho was and thanking him for his services to the football club are one thing but wishing him well, when you know what his role in Saudi Arabia will be is completely morally wrong.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #7910 on: August 1, 2023, 09:56:05 am »
I think there's a difference between wishing a player well for the future and wishing him good luck at his new club.  I hope the whole Saudi league crashes and burns, but I don't want Henderson and the rest to live horrible lives until they die because of their shitty decision to chase the money this one time.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7911 on: August 1, 2023, 10:03:52 am »
I think there's a difference between wishing a player well for the future and wishing him good luck at his new club.  I hope the whole Saudi league crashes and burns, but I don't want Henderson and the rest to live horrible lives until they die because of their shitty decision to chase the money this one time.

Fabinho won't be arsed much I think. He didn't promote himself as an advocate for the LGBTQ community. He just couldn't be arsed putting a shift in anymore.

But I hope Henderson has sleepless nights over his life choices and comes to bitterly regret ever taking the Saudi coin.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7912 on: August 1, 2023, 10:04:40 am »
I don't get how he has so many wellwishes. Anyone who takes the Saudi money is directly assisting in sportswashing which in turn is destroying the competitive fairness of football

Oh and you cant be gay there or you'll be killed.

Good riddance I guess. YNWA my arse. Hope his mrs doesn't try and drive or she may end up in trouble.

As a general rule, football fans are morons and couldn't give a shit about anything that doesn't directly affect them as long as their team wins shiny things.
Liverpool fans are no different.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7913 on: August 1, 2023, 10:06:22 am »
Fabinho won't be arsed much I think. He didn't promote himself as an advocate for the LGBTQ community. He just couldn't be arsed putting a shift in anymore.

But I hope Henderson has sleepless nights over his life choices and comes to bitterly regret ever taking the Saudi coin.

Judging by his bird's anti-trans posts on Instagram I don't think he's anything close to an LGBTQ ally anyway.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7914 on: August 1, 2023, 10:07:30 am »

Fucking hell, "virtue signalling", what a clown you are.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7915 on: August 1, 2023, 10:10:05 am »
I think when a poster wishes a footballer well in his efforts to help a barbaric state sportswash away it's atrocities, it's lack of human rights and the way it's treats fellow human beings then it says everything about their principles or lack there off.

The use of terms like narcissistic, self aggrandizing and virtue signalling in an attempt to defend Saudi Arabia's sportswashing shows a truly breathtaking lack of awareness.

Appreciating how fine a player Fabinho was and thanking him for his services to the football club are one thing but wishing him well, when you know what his role in Saudi Arabia will be is completely morally wrong.

Well said, Al.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7916 on: August 1, 2023, 10:13:48 am »
As a general rule, football fans people are morons and couldn't give a shit about anything that doesn't directly affect them as long as their team wins shiny things they're ok.
Liverpool fans are no different.

Very accurate already but amended slightly for the full truth.

But hey maybe I'm just a narcissistic, self-aggrandising, self-absorbed, hyper-moral piece of shit. Really wish I was one of those "say it how it really is" people like some posters in here. What a great bunch of lads.

Oh and yeah some of us, the main virtue-signalling lads, also think FSG are pricks and would have preferred that they turned down the Saudi money too. but 9/10 effort for whataboutery.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #7917 on: August 1, 2023, 10:14:12 am »

Seeing as yourself and many others have taken it upon yourselves to be the gate keepers of morality, I assume you're currently working on a decree instructing all fans to boycott the club for their shameful willingness to accept Saudi blood money? I mean, if we're running with the idea that anyone who has anything to do with these fuckers are "lacking awareness" and are "without morals", then why not run all the way with it? And actually apply it to everyone? Or is that a can of worms that (behind all the virtue signalling) you ultimately can't be arsed opening?

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7918 on: August 1, 2023, 10:15:07 am »
Seeing as yourself and many others have taken it upon yourselves to be the gate keepers of morality, I assume you're currently working on a decree instructing all fans to boycott the club for their shameful willingness to accept Saudi blood money? I mean, if we're running with the idea that anyone who has anything to do with these fuckers are "lacking awareness" and are "without morals", then why not run all the way with it? And actually apply it to everyone? Or is that a can of worms that (behind all the virtue signalling) you ultimately can't be arsed opening?

Are you playing bellend bingo? Because if you are, you're winning.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #7919 on: August 1, 2023, 10:26:31 am »
Anyone who takes the Saudi money is directly assisting in sportswashing

That would include Liverpool Football Club then, yeah? Seems to me that admitting that fact requires an admission of hypocrisy that's too hard for some of our fans to handle? Having read through the thread, it seems most want to lay all the "taking of blood money" and "enabling sportwashing" at the feet of Fab and Hendo, whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that the club have just dipped OUR NOSES in the same trough

As Michael Corleone said in Godfather 2: "We're all part of the same hypocrisy senator"