Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2201809 times)

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
Re: Rafa's Blooooooooo's are smacked by the Liverpool bastards
« Reply #4240 on: December 14, 2021, 12:50:37 pm »
Why haven't their accounts for the year been announced yet?

My guess would be it's going to be the big reveal at the AGM which is some time in the next couple of weeks. Big losses again, no BMD funding, project on hold. "On the bright side we've sacked Rafa so everything's good."

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4241 on: December 14, 2021, 12:55:46 pm »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4242 on: December 14, 2021, 01:07:00 pm »
One of their best days lately was when they beat Chelsea 3-1 at home in 2019 with Big Dunc as manager. They went on to finish 12th, a whole 50 points behind Liverpool who won the league, but what a day.

Big Dunc had a sweatband on.
He took his jacket off, because he's hard.
He hugged a ballboy.
He spent 3-5 working days doing a lap of honour, sweatband rose high as he applauded the crowd.

That's exactly why they'll never win anything. They've had Premier League standard managers, world class managers, managers who've won the lot - but the sentiment is still there for Big Dunc, and he's allowed to hang around and poison their new players & staff with the same archaic toxic mentality that has left them shite for years. As long as they get a derby result (win, draw or injured redshite) the season is a success.
It’s not unheard of for a manager to retain a couple of the existing members of the coaching team when they take the helm of a new club. For example Rafa kept on Alex Miller and Klopp retained the services of Pep Lijnders.

I don’t think for a moment that Duncan Disorderly has the coaching abilities of Miller or Lijnders, perhaps he doesn’t cost much in wages.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4243 on: December 14, 2021, 01:08:39 pm »
Hope Rafa gets out of there and they finally appoint their dream Dunc/Rooney combo,ride that bitter train all the way to league 1.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4244 on: December 14, 2021, 01:14:45 pm »
Billy Connolly did a good joke about that.

I was lucky enough to be in Town yesterday and popped into our shop in L1, it was busy. Dozens of people on both floors.

Had the obligatory glance into the Everton store which was the busiest I've ever seen it. There were 3 in there excluding staff.

Everton 2 Customers 3
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4245 on: December 14, 2021, 01:21:00 pm »
It’s not unheard of for a manager to retain a couple of the existing members of the coaching team when they take the helm of a new club. For example Rafa kept on Alex Miller and Klopp retained the services of Pep Lijnders.

I don’t think for a moment that Duncan Disorderly has the coaching abilities of Miller or Lijnders, perhaps he doesn’t cost much in wages.

Ferguson is just someone who hangs around Everton as a comfort blanket. Was chased out of Scotland and Everton took him in. Then he fucked off to Newcastle, flopped and Everton took him back. Now as a coach, nobody else would want him, he's been the face next to one failed managerial appointment after another but is still kept on and treated as some folk hero thug.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4246 on: December 14, 2021, 01:23:31 pm »
One of their best days lately was when they beat Chelsea 3-1 at home in 2019 with Big Dunc as manager. They went on to finish 12th, a whole 50 points behind Liverpool who won the league, but what a day.

Big Dunc had a sweatband on.
He took his jacket off, because he's hard.
He hugged a ballboy.
He spent 3-5 working days doing a lap of honour, sweatband rose high as he applauded the crowd.

That's exactly why they'll never win anything. They've had Premier League standard managers, world class managers, managers who've won the lot - but the sentiment is still there for Big Dunc, and he's allowed to hang around and poison their new players & staff with the same archaic toxic mentality that has left them shite for years. As long as they get a derby result (win, draw or injured redshite) the season is a success.

Looked at the “Big Dunc has left” thing on Twitter.  Loads crying over the thought of him going and numerous clips of what people think his best moment in an Everton shirt was. Many of those clips are of him in a derby game grabbing Paul Ince’s shirt and pulling him over. Ince then just gets up and carries on like it’s nothing as it the sort of thing that happens several times a game.

That’s it. That’s his “best moment”. An incident so totally unremarkable none of us remember it, and something Paul Ince had probably even forgotten had happened 5 minutes later.  …and what’s more it was on Paul Ince anyway, hardly one of Liverpool fans’ favourite sons.

It’s just so odd.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4247 on: December 14, 2021, 01:47:51 pm »
Alder Heygate?

Apparantly there is some fuming going on. The Everton squad went to Alder Hey to see the kids and bring Christmas cheer.

All the squad had blue Everton christmas hats.

Rafa had a red one

He's playing his Koeman card. Canny bugger Rafa. Can't do the tree, been done before. Mmmm Alder Hay tomorrow, that's given me an idea......

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #4248 on: December 14, 2021, 01:51:48 pm »
Hope Rafa gets out of there and they finally appoint their dream Dunc/Rooney combo,ride that bitter train all the way to league 1.
These Rooney shouts are amazing. His Derby team is last in the Championship and he's already had to issue a public apology for his usual antics. I mean I know Everton have really low standards but this is scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #4249 on: December 14, 2021, 01:54:16 pm »
They cant even afford a scraper.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Trotterwatch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4250 on: December 14, 2021, 02:00:26 pm »
Rooney, Ferguson and Unsie - the management trinity that will take Everton back where they ultimately belong - the EFL Championship.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #4251 on: December 14, 2021, 02:00:27 pm »
There are many incidents that I can look back on and think *that* was the moment I lost any faith or respect in them, but when they laid a blue wreath before a game for Remembrance Day really made me want to vomit.

Seeing them lose their heads because of Koeman's tree was one thing, seeing them now lose their heads over Rafa's hat will be another. But to actually be so childish and fearful of the colour red that you actually lay a blue wreath before a game? I still can't get over it every time I think of it.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #4252 on: December 14, 2021, 02:04:22 pm »
Just looked at Fergusons stats v us.

Played in 16 derbies. Won only 3. And 1 he came on last 15.

Scored 4. Only 1 in a win. 2 in draws and 1 in a defeat.

In comparison, Origi has 5 derby goals (scored in 4 games in which we won them all). In a total of 9 games played. Well actually in 428 mins. So a goal every 85mins v the blues.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4253 on: December 14, 2021, 02:14:55 pm »
There is no way the likes of Ancelotti or Rafa would have kept Dunc on if it was their decision alone.  It's probably a term in the new managers contract that he must be kept on as a coach because he "gets" the club

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4254 on: December 14, 2021, 02:23:05 pm »
These Rooney shouts are amazing. His Derby team is last in the Championship and he's already had to issue a public apology for his usual antics. I mean I know Everton have really low standards but this is scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel.

Yeah but has Rafa ever been videoed drunk and sleeping, being farted on by a young woman?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #4255 on: December 14, 2021, 02:29:27 pm »
To be fair to the granny enthusiast, Derby are last because they had a 21 points deduction before the season started (cause they are broke as hell), and they barely even have a squad at all. Not saying he would be a good appointment or anything, just trying to be fair.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 02:33:00 pm by Lastrador »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4256 on: December 14, 2021, 02:34:38 pm »
Alder Heygate?

Apparantly there is some fuming going on. The Everton squad went to Alder Hey to see the kids and bring Christmas cheer.

Rafa had a red one

Rafa knows ;D

Also, always a good opportunity bring out the old joke...

"It was nice to be able to put a smile on their poor little faces," said one of the sick kids.

Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4257 on: December 14, 2021, 02:59:48 pm »

They’re only bottom because they’ve been docked 21 points.

Get him in! Great young managerial talent.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #4258 on: December 14, 2021, 04:10:57 pm »
Rumours that Richarlison is out for a month with a calf strain & Townsend has a broken foot.

Could be a cricket score at Stamford Bridge Thursday.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4259 on: December 14, 2021, 04:20:32 pm »
Rumours that Richarlison is out for a month with a calf strain
Calf strain or face strain? Both equally likely I imagine.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4260 on: December 14, 2021, 04:25:20 pm »
Calf strain or face strain? Both equally likely I imagine.

Was pulling a gob at being subbed and the wind changed.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4261 on: December 14, 2021, 04:27:38 pm »
Rumours that Richarlison is out for a month with a calf strain & Townsend has a broken foot.

I hope they remember that injuries are no excuse.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4262 on: December 14, 2021, 04:29:15 pm »
Rumours that Richarlison is out for a month with a calf strain

Yeah but it still Rafa's fault for subbing him the other day.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4263 on: December 14, 2021, 04:33:46 pm »

They're moaning that he should never have played the game now. This despite Richiela claiming he was OK to carry on at half time  ::)

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #4264 on: December 14, 2021, 04:40:50 pm »
If true, wonder what Gray and Keys think? They were sticking the boot in at the weekend big time.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4265 on: December 14, 2021, 04:43:29 pm »
Just looked at Fergusons stats v us.

Played in 16 derbies. Won only 3. And 1 he came on last 15.

Scored 4. Only 1 in a win. 2 in draws and 1 in a defeat.

In comparison, Origi has 5 derby goals (scored in 4 games in which we won them all). In a total of 9 games played. Well actually in 428 mins. So a goal every 85mins v the blues.

What was Rush, every 5 minutes wasn't it? ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4266 on: December 14, 2021, 04:49:05 pm »

It’s still Rafa’s fault for subbing Torres at Birmingham in 2010. Even though he missed the rest of the season.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4267 on: December 14, 2021, 04:51:42 pm »
There are many incidents that I can look back on and think *that* was the moment I lost any faith or respect in them, but when they laid a blue wreath before a game for Remembrance Day really made me want to vomit.

Seeing them lose their heads because of Koeman's tree was one thing, seeing them now lose their heads over Rafa's hat will be another. But to actually be so childish and fearful of the colour red that you actually lay a blue wreath before a game? I still can't get over it every time I think of it.
The blue poppies thing was horrible. They make everything about themselves though. Blue poppies, blue Santa suits etc. Someone needs to tell them that not everything revolves around them and their poxy colours.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4268 on: December 14, 2021, 04:51:53 pm »
If true, wonder what Gray and Keys think? They were sticking the boot in at the weekend big time.

Far as those two are concerned, Rafa could cure Cancer, Covid and the Common Cold and they'd be like 'What took him so long?'

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4269 on: December 14, 2021, 04:52:44 pm »
Who is asking though? Everton fans? Bitters? Both?  They're the ones who need to be questioning the setup.

I don't know what influence Ferguson has on proceedings back stage, but I would like to know. For example, if he's undercutting the manager, or encouraging aggression over skill, or engaged in some form of bullying or intimidation of players.

I'm only speculating of course, but there does seem to be some weird culture of silence around the man and what he actually does. And if he is finally out, then you have to ask - why has it taken up to now to remove him? And why Rafa, and nobody else?

Some of the more rational blues I encounter are starting to actually realise Ferguson may be the problem.
Obviously those brought up on the whole Dogs of War mythology when Big Dunc led the pack still think he will be the magic wand. However, the way he subbed Keane and never spoke to the lad has made a few now say is he the problem.

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4270 on: December 14, 2021, 04:53:08 pm »

Most Liverpool fans wouldn't think twice of having something/wearing something blue, not because of Everton anyway. It's really idiotic.

Some might, but it's so prevalent with them.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4271 on: December 14, 2021, 04:54:15 pm »
Alder Heygate?

Rafa had a red one

Rafa is trolling them
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4272 on: December 14, 2021, 04:56:14 pm »

Stupid to let him go to the Olympics right after the Copa America. We outright refused with Mo, even though he'd had a summer break.

Injuries inevitable after that, Pedri at Barca been picking up muscle knocks all season as well.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4273 on: December 14, 2021, 04:59:19 pm »

So he insisted on playing on because he is so dumb he was injured and then when Rafa makes a professional decision based on trying to husband his meagre resources, the cock of bottom set Y9 starts sulking and waving his arms.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4274 on: December 14, 2021, 05:04:58 pm »
Confirmed  :-X

A trio of Everton players are undergoing treatment following injuries sustained in Sunday’s Premier League match against Crystal Palace.

Richarlison was forced off early in the second half at Selhurst Park and a subsequent scan revealed the Brazilian has suffered a tear in his calf. The 24-year-old, who has three league goals this season, is expected to be sidelined for a number of weeks.

Andros Townsend, meanwhile, sustained a small fracture in his foot following a challenge with an opposing player in the game against the winger’s former club.

The 30-year-old has started all but one of Everton’s fixtures across the competitions this season. Townsend’s condition will be reviewed by specialists later this week after an X-ray diagnosed the problem.

Captain Seamus Coleman suffered bone bruising and soft tissue damage late in the meeting with Palace.

The right-back will continue to be assessed over the next few days.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2415203/injury-updates-on-richarlison-townsend-and-coleman

Offline cheesemason

• Kopite
« Reply #4275 on: December 14, 2021, 05:07:27 pm »
How long is Calvert Lewin out for now?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4276 on: December 14, 2021, 05:07:40 pm »
Confirmed  :-X

A trio of Everton players are undergoing treatment following injuries sustained in Sunday’s Premier League match against Crystal Palace.

Richarlison was forced off early in the second half at Selhurst Park and a subsequent scan revealed the Brazilian has suffered a tear in his calf. The 24-year-old, who has three league goals this season, is expected to be sidelined for a number of weeks.

Andros Townsend, meanwhile, sustained a small fracture in his foot following a challenge with an opposing player in the game against the winger’s former club.

The 30-year-old has started all but one of Everton’s fixtures across the competitions this season. Townsend’s condition will be reviewed by specialists later this week after an X-ray diagnosed the problem.

Captain Seamus Coleman suffered bone bruising and soft tissue damage late in the meeting with Palace.

The right-back will continue to be assessed over the next few days.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2415203/injury-updates-on-richarlison-townsend-and-coleman

OOOOOO!!!! was that when he provided the game winning assist??

:lmao :lmao

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4277 on: December 14, 2021, 05:08:05 pm »
There is no way the likes of Ancelotti or Rafa would have kept Dunc on if it was their decision alone.  It's probably a term in the new managers contract that he must be kept on as a coach because he "gets" the club
It's mad how they don't even realise that the fact that he gets the club, and the club gets him, is indicative of their problems.

When Duncan Ferguson personifies your club, you have serious problems. When you make him some sort of icon that defines you, then there is no helping you.

Many clubs have icons with great skill, courage and endeavor. Qualities that never age and never become irrelevant. Everton laud some fella with meagre end product who is best known for being jailed for assault and running around the pitch like an aggressive headless chicken and throttling a few superior players. You can find a lot out about a person or group of like-minded people by looking at those they look up to.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4278 on: December 14, 2021, 05:08:09 pm »
How long is Calvert Lewin out for now?

Until his next Paris fashion show is over?

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4279 on: December 14, 2021, 05:11:19 pm »

OOOOOO!!!! was that when he provided the game winning assist??

:lmao :lmao

It does say 'late in the meeting' so you could well be spot on. Unless Pickford kicked him in the tunnel for making an arse of him  ;D