Poll

Who's unable to get past a semi?

SomethingWorse - The Rock, Goldberg, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy
13 (30.2%)
Betty Blue - Macho Man Randy Savage, Mr Perfect, Road Warriors Animal&Hawk, Sycho Sid Justice
8 (18.6%)
Hellrazor - Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Million dollar Man Ted Dibiase, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Jim The Anvil
13 (30.2%)
Wullie - The Undertaker, John Cena, Kane, JBL, Braun Strowman
9 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: November 19, 2019, 09:02:31 am

Author Topic: Survivor Series Draft Semi Finals  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Survivor Series Draft Semi Finals
« on: November 18, 2019, 09:02:31 am »
Claus/SomethingWorse

Team Claus

Captain - The Rock

Goldberg

Randy Orton

Slim Matt and Sober Jeff Hardy

VS

BETTY BLUE

Macho Man Randy Savage

Mr Perfect

Sycho Sid/Sid Justice

Road Warriors / Legion of Doom

==========================================================================

Hellrazor

Stable of hellrazors

The Hart Foundation

The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

and with his manager Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar

VS

WULLIE
[/b]

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: Survivor Series Draft Semi Finals
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 09:56:12 am »
getting down to the nitty gritty here. quality teams
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 10:01:33 am »
getting down to the nitty gritty here. quality teams

It would be chaos in your fight with Wullie. Some serious hoss battling
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 10:05:18 am »
It would be chaos in your fight with Wullie. Some serious hoss battling
lot of beef there, but they wouldnt co exist

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 10:19:07 am »
lot of beef there, but they wouldnt co exist

Braun would turn on JBL and take him out, for being too mouthy.

The brothers of destruction would start fighting each other.

It would be left with John Cena vs 5, and thats a tough call to make.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 10:23:51 am »
Braun would turn on JBL and take him out, for being too mouthy.

The brothers of destruction would start fighting each other.

It would be left with John Cena vs 5, and thats a tough call to make.
they'd hold their own for a while but eventually Cena taps to the sharpshooter and brock hits the f5 on braun

Bret, Brock and Steamboat survive

There's a definite survivor series walk out ala Diesel or Bad News brown

Online Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 11:22:23 am »
Surely it starts with Million Dollar Man and JBL trying to outbid each other to buy the other onto their team.

Unfortunately, I can see JBL giving in and joining up with Hellrazor's team making 4 v 6.

As stated by others Braun would take him out anyway, so no great loss.

Anvil wouldn't last long in the company of the others, as he always seems to be one of the first out of Survivor Series when in as a tag, so now we're down to 4 v 4.

If we go strength, Di Biase and Steamboat will battle valiantly but ultimately come short leaving 4 v 2 in my favour.

Lesnar I can see cleaning house a bit, knocking everyone down, taking out Kane and then brawling with Braun back to the locker room, leaving Bret v Undertaker and Cena.

We know Cena's amazing will to battle back against adversity, but think Bret outsmarts him and pins him.

This leaves Bret and Undertaker in an old school classic battle for 10-15 minutes with a lot of back and forth, ultimately with Bret being slyly knocked out by Paul Bearer holding the urn and Taker picking him up for the Tombstone and the 1..2..3.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 11:43:45 am »
Got your PM thanks. Just voted.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2019, 02:50:09 pm »
Hellrazor v Wullie is a cracker. Gone for Hellrazor simply because of Bret.  8)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 02:50:57 pm »
Betty v Claus is a corker too. Betts just about for me.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 02:53:20 pm »
Shame the best team (mine) was double-crossed and didn't make it all this way.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2019, 03:07:13 pm »
Surely it starts with Million Dollar Man and JBL trying to outbid each other to buy the other onto their team.

an interview pre match, Mean Gene is with the Hellrazors, theres all sorts of shouting before Dibiase looking as cocky as ever laughs at the suggestion made his team has bitten off more than they can chew and that their opponents are too big for them to deal with.

*maniacal laugh* "let me tell you something little man, i have always had the financial muscle to beat anyone that stepped in the ring with me, thats all the muscle i need to beat the meat heads on the other team on thanksgiving. and JBL you think you can match me in the ring, you think you match my money you're about to find out that both in the ring and in the real world i go first class while you slum it in economy and Undertaker if it weren't for me you'd never have made it to the WWE with your little brother but i do hope that before you both left the funeral home you invested in a plot cos i got the feeling that's going to be a wise investment"

Mean Gene "aren't you forgetting about John Cena and of course some say the biggest monster on the team Braun Strowman"
Dibiase "HAHA you think the Million dollar man doesnt carry out risk assessment and you think those two can match the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be, you think Brock Lesnar is sweating this? and I've got the dragon to fight fire with fire and Jim the Anvil to cause a heart attack or two but in terms of risk assessment, nothing they can do can match the almighty dollar. I can buy who i want, when i want and you know what I already have"
Mean Gene "what on earth does that mean already?"
Dibiase "just wait, the payoff will happen tonight" *laughs*

Meanwhile there is all sorts of commotion in the other dressing room Undertaker, Kane, Strowman, JBL and Cena all appear to accuse each other of selling out

in the ring, Kane initially cleans house until Dibiase hits a low blow and blind tags Steamboat who hits a top rope crossbody, he tags in Lesnar who hits the f5 but Lesnar then tags the Anvil who in turn tags Bret allowing him to hit the Hart Attack on Kane and the big red machine is gone.

a few minutes later Anvil joins him on the shelf courtesy of the clothesline from hell by JBL

A brawl breaks out though when Steamboat taps to Cena's STF causing Bret, Dibiase and Brock to enter the ring but Undertaker, Strowman and JBL clean house but knock the referee over in the process. JBL mocks Dibiase who grabs a chair but just as he goes to hit Strowman he gets a stern look and backs away, he bottles it and makes a money sign. Strowman grabs the chair but as he goes to strike the Million dollar man he stops half way. He takes out JBL with a chair, Cena is next before Undertaker is hit with a chair and chokeslam. Strowman has sold out and walks out revealing his pockets are stuffed with 100 dollar bills

The referee comes too as Dibiase pins Undertaker. were down now to Bret, Brock and Dibiase against and battered and betrayed JBL and John Cena.

JBL lasts another two minutes but Lesnar's f5 puts and end to that leaving Cena 1 on 3. Cena gives it everything briefly knocking all 3 down but the numbers are too much but the AA eliminates Dibiase. Cena vs Brock/Bret but Cena has nothing left, his face bloodied he is met with a side russian leg sweep by Bret who locks in the sharpshooter, after 3 agonizing minutes Cena on the verge of passing out taps out.

8.35 Kane pinned by Bret
10.24 Anvil pinned by JBL
16.58 Steamboat by Cena (sub)
18.44 Strowman counted out
19.36 Undertaker pinned by Dibiase
21.40 JBL pinned by Lesnar
23.20 Dibiase pinned by Cena
27.07 Cena by Bret (sub)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 03:12:07 pm by Hellrazor »

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2019, 05:07:06 pm »
Shame the best team (mine) was double-crossed and didn't make it all this way.

I'm still trying to wrap my head round that.

I see Claus' many wives have come online too.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2019, 05:22:15 pm »
I'm still trying to wrap my head round that.

I see Claus' many wives have come online too.

Still can't figure out why each set of matches has different voter totals!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2019, 05:49:08 pm »
Still can't figure out why each set of matches has different voter totals!

It always happens. Usually someone thinking one match is a draw or accidentally voting for two teams on the same side of the draw.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2019, 05:50:05 pm »
Can't believe I'm losing to a team containing Goldberg. Mr Perfect would embarass him and his one move.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2019, 05:50:40 pm »
You're Next?  ;D

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2019, 06:19:06 pm »
Can't believe I'm losing to a team containing Goldberg. Mr Perfect would embarass him and his one move.

https://youtu.be/fc5Nx1JGDc0

Let's see shall we?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2019, 06:23:06 pm »
https://youtu.be/fc5Nx1JGDc0

Let's see shall we?

You know someone just decides who wins, right  ;D 

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2019, 06:24:25 pm »
You know someone just decides who wins, right  ;D

Yeah Goldberg!

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2019, 06:27:19 pm »
Yeah Goldberg!

I can't even be bothered to argue with such appaling bad logic.

#teamhellrazor for the final

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2019, 06:28:54 pm »
I can't even be bothered to argue with such appaling bad logic.

#teamhellrazor for the final

That's a WCW thing not a me thing!

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2019, 06:31:44 pm »
That's a WCW thing not a me thing!

Yeah, I know. But I take these Survivor series as a chance to rewrite history in whatever way we want and not just decide who wins based on made up storylines. But rather on the wrestlers we liked, for whatever reason - technique, character, mic skills etc.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2019, 06:49:37 pm »
Yeah, I know. But I take these Survivor series as a chance to rewrite history in whatever way we want and not just decide who wins based on made up storylines. But rather on the wrestlers we liked, for whatever reason - technique, character, mic skills etc.

Most devastating spear to an Italian American in a battle royale setting is apparently a big deal?

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2019, 07:49:54 pm »
To be fair, I do love The Rock, so I can't really complain. I think getting the Hardy Boyz together is a killer too. Don't know if it's ever been done in a draft before now?

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2019, 07:55:11 pm »
To be fair, I do love The Rock, so I can't really complain. I think getting the Hardy Boyz together is a killer too. Don't know if it's ever been done in a draft before now?

Orton was the wild one for me, I know he's not the most popular guy but to get him in the third seemed nuts. Hardys I was lucky to get Jeff and then it came back around quickly (thanks to being 3rd) and I guess nobody wanted Matt.

Pretty happy but there's a few great teams. Thought the Hogan team would have gone longer.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2019, 08:00:30 pm »
Orton was the wild one for me, I know he's not the most popular guy but to get him in the third seemed nuts. Hardys I was lucky to get Jeff and then it came back around quickly (thanks to being 3rd) and I guess nobody wanted Matt.

Pretty happy but there's a few great teams. Thought the Hogan team would have gone longer.

Honestly haven't watched wrestling in recent enough times to know whether Orton is good or not! But it sounds like you got a steal. I sort of drafted like olden times where you had to snatch a tag team early, when it turned out you could easily get good ones late in the day with the number of MIA drafters.

Didn't the Hogan team only have four wrestlers?  ;D

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2019, 08:03:04 pm »
I had a quick look back at the last SS draft two years ago and it speaks volumes that almost no one from the current WWE roster has been picked this year. No Rollins, no Wyatt despite the tear he's been on lately - no one really cares anymore.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2019, 08:04:04 pm »
Mate most of us on here stopped caring in the early 00's.  ;D

Online Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2019, 08:38:04 pm »
I had a quick look back at the last SS draft two years ago and it speaks volumes that almost no one from the current WWE roster has been picked this year. No Rollins, no Wyatt despite the tear he's been on lately - no one really cares anymore.

That's why I chose Braun. I kinda tried to find a good wrestler now that would potentially fit my team from the past. Really struggled to come up with many I wanted to add. And he was my 5th pick.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2019, 10:27:49 pm »
Honestly haven't watched wrestling in recent enough times to know whether Orton is good or not! But it sounds like you got a steal. I sort of drafted like olden times where you had to snatch a tag team early, when it turned out you could easily get good ones late in the day with the number of MIA drafters.

Didn't the Hogan team only have four wrestlers?  ;D

Yeah but HOGAN

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2019, 10:45:59 pm »
The Immoral Hulk Hogan.