Author Topic: Atalanta away selling details  (Read 10194 times)

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: Atalanta away selling details
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2024, 02:51:56 pm »
Collection details are out now, open on match day only, what happened to the promise of opening it the day before so that those that arrive early don't have to plan the whole of match day around collecting the tcket?

Be interesting to know the figures of how many collect the night before etc, think Bergamo is that small and venue in Milan & Bergamo (hotels etc) are that expensive, with only 750 collections maybe this is an exception

Or maybe the local bizzies don't want a congregation point the night before as its going dark etc, sitting ducks, would not surprise me if they're present outside all day

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2024, 03:55:00 pm »
Collection details are out now, open on match day only, what happened to the promise of opening it the day before so that those that arrive early don't have to plan the whole of match day around collecting the tcket?

The bizzies insisted collection on matchday only.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #202 on: April 16, 2024, 05:37:00 pm »
The bizzies insisted collection on matchday only.
Ta.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2024, 11:33:10 am »

I spent £260 on a decent hotel. Only 0.8m from the ground.   

Happy days. The same hotel room popped up on Adogo for £106.  Luckily I could cancel the original booking and rebook.  :)

Offline polishmike

• Main Stander
« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2024, 10:47:44 am »
Anyone with a spare?

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2024, 07:56:28 am »
Total joke after match 90 minutes from when match finished until buses left compound…….needs sorting as no need and we don’t treat away fans the same  :no

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2024, 12:01:02 pm »
We were allowed to walk out - in a single file - before the buses left.
Boxes of sandwiches being handed out on the way out of the stand was a bit random.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2024, 12:12:00 pm »
Typical over the top reaction and piss poor organisation, from the Italians.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2024, 03:44:43 pm »
The wait aggravated people, which in turn started loads of little fights in the queue for the buses and then on the buses themselves.

Never saw sandwiches :)

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2024, 08:06:54 pm »
We were allowed to walk out - in a single file - before the buses left.
Boxes of sandwiches being handed out on the way out of the stand was a bit random.

Never saw the butties, but makes sense... we want to be wined and dined before getting f*cked

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #210 on: April 19, 2024, 08:50:51 pm »
The wait aggravated people, which in turn started loads of little fights in the queue for the buses and then on the buses themselves.

Never saw sandwiches :)
Saw the couple of fights in queue but thankfully not on our bus back.  Europa League in the main has been better for hold backs etc but the Italians like to make sure they get their overtime in!!