Author Topic: League Cup Final - Wembley  (Read 15996 times)

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
Re: League Cup Final - Wembley
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2016, 01:02:10 pm »

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2016, 01:06:17 pm »
grumpy old bint , how charming

She is. You're right. Just because you can't get to a game shouldn't count against you getting a ticket for a cup final. In fact they should give you one for all your family and friends. Maybe the cat and dog too.

Edit: directed at koprich  ;D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 01:27:19 pm by redprodigal »

Offline MoSzizlak

• Kopite
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2016, 01:22:09 pm »
No.Only FA cup losing  finalist get EL ,for League only winner will get EL .
If City win it would mean sixth place finish will guarantee EL

No the losing FA cup finalists dont get it anymore, sure Villa weren't in Europe this season. Arsenal winning the cup bumped us straight to this seasons group stage.

Offline justsean

• Two goals in his first two minutes of match commentary. Take a bow...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2016, 01:25:55 pm »
Great news that City are playing first leg of a HUGE tie for them in Kiev on the Wednesday.

I know we'll have a pretty important game ourselves on the Thursday but it being in Anfield will make all the difference.

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2016, 01:27:34 pm »
She is. You're right. Just because you can't get to a game shouldn't count against you getting a ticket for a cup final. In fact they should give you one for all your family and friends. Maybe the cat and dog too.

I was quoting his original message to Claire that he deleted where he called her a bint,
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2016, 01:28:14 pm »
I was quoting his original message to Claire that he deleted where he called her a bint,

That's why I edited it just before you posted this  ;)

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2016, 01:58:53 pm »
Don't think anyone should be coming on here asking for final tickets when they haven't been to a single match this season, that's why people who have been and are at risk of missing out are likely to get pissed off with these kind of posts.

Unsociable hours? So what? I haven't been to a match for 2 years now because of family commitments, but everyone's got a hard luck story be it work, money etc. There are those that have the same issues but still somehow go so a bit of respect for those guys wouldn't go amiss.

If you really want to go, then its up to you to have network of friends who might be more sympathetic.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2016, 02:03:27 pm »
WE'RE IN THE FINAL !!!!!!!

delighted for the lads....and I hope we can batter City as we've seen us do in the last match. They know we can beat them, we know we can beat them....just hope the occasion doesn't get to us and Aguero can fuck off please

Silverware would be a great thing for us and this group of players. Lets hope we can get it, but if not the experience will be helpful no matter what.

up the reds
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline red annie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2016, 02:07:35 pm »
In that scenario, if a FCH went to 19 home games, on their own card, and 3 home league cup games - a STH should get priority over them? Bollocks. This is why it's done on loyalty per competition. Doesn't matter if those are the only 3 games a person has been to, they went, they have the credits and now they can go to a final. Though, in reality, it's likely that if they're the only 3 on their card, it'll be because they've had to get spares and someone else will have the credits for games they've went to.

I hope not.

Not what I meant. If a STH and a FCH had EXACTLY the same loyalty, ie all league games and all home cup matches. Then by virtue of the fact that the STH stumps up a big sum in one pop in May then they should probably have priority over FCH. FCH with all cup matches should obviously have priority over any STH who does not have cup credits.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2016, 02:09:07 pm »
My mate has a Crown Paints shirt from the 80s and is always first in the ale house when we're on telly.  Hes been on the stadium tour twice and also has FOAR as his ring tone.

Anyone got him a spare ?

(i'm sorted by the way  :champ )
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2016, 02:11:03 pm »
Not what I meant. If a STH and a FCH had EXACTLY the same loyalty, ie all league games and all home cup matches. Then by virtue of the fact that the STH stumps up a big sum in one pop in May then they should probably have priority over FCH. FCH with all cup matches should obviously have priority over any STH who does not have cup credits.

STH's now have the option to pay on Finance throughout the season! So what's the difference between a member who has 19 & a STH with 19?

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2016, 02:30:50 pm »
So 31,500 for us and 31,500 for the other finalist... Where are the other 27,000 tickets going??  ???

TOUTS

Offline numbnutter

• Main Stander
  • Woolybacks never looked this good...
« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2016, 02:32:28 pm »
STH's now have the option to pay on Finance throughout the season! So what's the difference between a member who has 19 & a STH with 19?

The member with 19 paid more for his/her tickets, through having to pay £30 odd annually to renew the membership...
Custodian of the Glory, around the fields of Anfield Road...

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2016, 03:33:40 pm »
Ticket talk - ticket forum

pre-match talk a month away from the match? Maybe wait for a proper preview :)
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770