Author Topic: Venice to Ljub - Again!!!  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Venice to Ljub - Again!!!
« on: September 3, 2003, 04:13:48 pm »
Lads

Seen lots of posts about car spaces but its got a bit confusing

Anyone got any spaces left? Cheers

Pete.rodgers@datapulse.com

Other than that its train to tieste then trieste to Ljub on matchday. Should be a buffet car!!!

Offline Lee J

• As Streetwise As An Owl - Twat Twooooo! What garden? Likes to have his nuts felt, especially now he is Tufty The Squirrel.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
    • Work website
Re:Venice to Ljub - Again!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 3, 2003, 04:17:55 pm »
Would be helpful to know your flight times  ;D
As a young man Cameron looked out on the social carnage of pit closures and mass unemployment, looked at Margaret Thatcher's government and thought, these are my people. When all the debating is done, that is really all I need to know.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 3, 2003, 04:21:05 pm »
yeah soz mate

Looking at Easjet flight from stanstead on either matchday or day before that gets in Venice at 10.25.

Offline TheMajor

• Main Stander
  • We are Irregular
« Reply #3 on: September 3, 2003, 06:19:15 pm »
Pete

If you don't mind hanging around Venice for a few hours we have room on the coach leaving the day before the game at 14:30pm from Treviso Airport...

Returning the day after the match leaving Ljubljana at 10:00am.

£40 all in.....only a handful of spaces now left!!

SB..L4

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 3, 2003, 10:52:34 pm »
Major = cheers

That sounds pretty damn good but the trouble is im ina  wheelchair so may prove difficult getting on thats why i was looking to get in a car (much easier).

Let me know what you think cheers.