Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572042 times)

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #58040 on: October 4, 2019, 09:11:22 am »
God works in mysterious ways.

Trump is just the tool, the weapon...you get what I`m saying.

There`s probably a biblical parable or something to justify tolerating an unbeliever for "the greater good".

*Awaits Hot Fuzz gif*

A lot of these so-called Christians think Jesus is for guns and strong borders. I don't think they're too clued in on his teachings.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58041 on: October 4, 2019, 10:40:09 am »
A lot of these so-called Christians think Jesus is for guns and strong borders. I don't think they're too clued in on his teachings.

Luke 4:16-21 – “…Bring good news to the poor…release to the captives…sight to the blind...let the oppressed go free.”

Luke 3:11 – “Whoever has two coats must share with anyone who has none…”

Ezekiel 47:21-22 – The aliens shall be to you as citizens, and shall also be allotted an inheritance.

The biblical Jesus was a refugee.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #58042 on: October 4, 2019, 10:44:47 am »
[

See also

During a phone call with Xi on June 18, Trump raised Biden's political prospects as well as those of Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who by then had started rising in the polls, according to two people familiar with the discussion. In that call, Trump also told Xi he would remain quiet on Hong Kong protests as trade talks progressed.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/03/politics/trump-biden-call-xi-secure-server/index.html?

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #58043 on: October 4, 2019, 11:26:31 am »
Earlier today, selected portions of these texts were leaked to the press out of context. In order to help correct the public record, we are now providing an attachment with more complete excerpts from the exchanges. The additional excerpts we are providing are still only a subset of the full body of the materials, which we hope to make public after a review for personally identifiable information.

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/a/4/a4a91fab-99cd-4eb9-9c6c-ec1c586494b9/621801458E982E9903839ABC7404A917.chairmen-letter-on-state-departmnent-texts-10-03-19.pdf

Sent between July and September, they involve high-ranking officials:

Kurt Volker, Mr Trump's Ukraine envoy who resigned a week ago
    Gordon Sondland, the US ambassador to the European Union, and a significant donor to Mr Trump
    Bill Taylor, a top US diplomat at the US embassy in Ukraine

On 19 July, the three diplomats discussed arranging a phone call between Mr Zelensky and Mr Trump.

Mr Volker told the other two he had had breakfast with Mr Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani that morning - and identified the main purpose of the upcoming phone call.

"Most impt [important] is for Zelensky to say that he will help the investigation," he told the others.

But Bill Taylor, the senior US diplomat in Ukraine, warned that President Zelensky "is sensitive" about Ukraine being seen "as an instrument in Washington domestic, re-election politics".

Ahead of the call, Mr Volker texted that he had heard from the White House that it would result in a formal visit to Washington for Mr Zelensky, "assuming President Z convinces Trump he will investigate / 'get to the bottom of what happened in 2016'" - a reference to allegations of Ukrainian officials being involved in the US presidential election in 2016 which US intelligence agencies have blamed on Russia. Both Mr Trump and Russia have denied any involvement.

We know from the call transcript that Mr Trump asked Mr Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden "as a favour".

But text messages show US officials discussed what the Ukrainian president should say in a statement afterwards.

By 13 August, Kurt Volker advised that Mr Zelensky's statement should address interference in US politics, "especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians" - and Burisma, the company Joe Biden's son was involved in.

There has been no evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter Biden.

Then, on 29 August, the tone of discussions changes. Mr Zelenksy's aide Andriy Yermak sent a curt message to Mr Volker, including a link to a Politico story headlined Trump holds up Ukraine military aid meant to confront Russia.

Mr Taylor, the senior diplomat in Ukraine, seemed to voice his concerns about the motives for the delay in a text on 1 September and a week later.

"I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," he said.

That suggestion, however, was firmly pushed back by Ambassador Gordon Sondland, who said Mr Taylor was misunderstanding the president's intentions:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49930863

It wasn't a transcript of the call that was released, it was a summary. Important difference.
« Last Edit: October 4, 2019, 11:31:33 am by ShakaHislop »

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #58044 on: October 4, 2019, 11:47:06 am »
I find that an oxymoron. You cannot be socially conservative and be a Christian, as defined by the original leader of the movement according to the texts left behind by early followers. You are, in essence, a whited sepulchre.

They always forget the part of the bible where Jesus attacks the money lenders at the temple...
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58045 on: October 4, 2019, 11:51:33 am »
Recently read a great article by David Bentley Hart (orthodox Christian, wonderful writer) that genuine Christians must be both communists and anarchists and a refusal to be either is an abandonment of the kind of church the first followers of Jesus created.

But this is a common problem. Nearly all religions have a strong ascetic strain that places its highest emphasis on charity and shuns material gain. But nearly all religions mutate when its practitioners gain power and suddenly wealth becomes acceptable.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58046 on: October 4, 2019, 11:55:32 am »

For many, religion is just an insurance policy for the afterlife and going to church is paying their dues to keep their policy active. It has nothing to do with their actions here on earth. The KKK burns crucifixes at lynchings for godsake.
« Last Edit: October 4, 2019, 11:57:37 am by Giono »
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #58047 on: October 4, 2019, 11:55:43 am »
They pick and choose which parts of the religion they want to follow. Whatever suits their agenda at the time.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58048 on: October 4, 2019, 12:02:24 pm »
They pick and choose which parts of the religion they want to follow. Whatever suits their agenda at the time.

And always forget the part where Jesus attacks the money lenders in the Temple for some reason...

Jews, Muslims and Christians should really all be environmentalists. If they believe that this planet was a gift by god to humans, you'd think they would honour that gift by looking after it rather than use it as a receptacle for industrial defacation. People treat their worst wedding gifts better than the gift of planet earth.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #58049 on: October 4, 2019, 12:22:14 pm »
“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/04/us-diplomats-told-zelenskiy-ukraine-trump-visit-was-dependent-on-biden-statement-text-investigation

That's it probably. Impeachment in the bank.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58050 on: October 4, 2019, 12:48:57 pm »
This is what I don't get. His bases are supposedly of the Christian right, how do they turn a blind eye to all the very un-Christian things Trump does and has done? How do they possibly reconcile that with their Christian faith?

Maybe they're just fucking hypocrites who are Christian, moral beings on the surface.
We hear so much about the Christian Right, it almost has made people think that no one outside of that group has Christian beliefs.

The Christian Right's only justifiable religious point is their anti-abortion stance. They represent hate otherwise. They'll protect a migrant mother's fetus that will shortly become a small child, but they'll support putting that same small migrant child in a cage. It's bizarre.

But most religious Democrats look at the entire package. I know my parents, who were VERY devout Catholics, were very Pro-Life but always voted for Democrats because they believed the party represented Jesus' teaching in most other areas and accepted that most Democratic candidates were Pro-Choice.

(*I'm not trying/wanting to start an abortion debate*)
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58051 on: October 4, 2019, 12:55:03 pm »
“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/04/us-diplomats-told-zelenskiy-ukraine-trump-visit-was-dependent-on-biden-statement-text-investigation

Its indefensible.  Therefore the GOP wont try to. They will try to ignore and deflect it though.

"I think the real scandal here is the threat the Democrats pose to the American way of life. Why is nobody talking about that?"
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58052 on: October 4, 2019, 01:33:55 pm »
Trump said that he has not asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to investigate Biden, but said “China should start an investigation into the Bidens because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-impeachment-inquiry-10-03-2019/index.html

So Trump wants China to investigate a political opponent who was part of an administration under Obama that was 'soft' in their trade negotiations with China while he busts their balls with massive tariffs.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58053 on: October 4, 2019, 01:41:11 pm »
So Trump wants China to investigate a political opponent who was part of an administration under Obama that was 'soft' in their trade negotiations with China while he busts their balls with massive tariffs.

Course he does, because he's trump and what he wants he gets.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58054 on: October 4, 2019, 01:42:23 pm »
I'm actively starting to wonder what the GOP's exit strategy over Trump is going to be. At some point they will have to decide on trying to sell a narrative to their own base about how Trump needs ditching. They'll get a hiding in the election regardless, but thinking long term they need to begin the rebuild now.

Popcorn's Art

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58055 on: October 4, 2019, 02:23:05 pm »
So yesterday, Satan tweeted this:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

As the President of the United States, I have an absolute right, perhaps even a duty, to investigate, or have investigated, CORRUPTION, and that would include asking, or suggesting, other Countries to help us out!

Then I assume someone in the White House with at least one firing synapse in their head told him "Hey President ShitForBrains, you might want to change that a little bit so all of us don't end up in prison someday."

Thus, this morning:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

As President I have an obligation to end CORRUPTION, even if that means requesting the help of a foreign country or countries. It is done all the time. This has NOTHING to do with politics or a political campaign against the Bidens. This does have to do with their corruption!

Well, I'm convinced. Nothing to see here. He's doing right by the Constitution. MAGA :wave
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #58056 on: October 4, 2019, 03:15:24 pm »
This is all part of a deliberate strategy to normalize the fact that there's nothing wrong in asking foreign governments to investigate his political opponents. It's all catering to a domestic audience who are only too inclined to believe in sordid deep state conspiracies. For most of them, the Democratic Party is the real enemy, not Russia, China, Ukraine, Australia et al.

Trump is going to milk this as much as he can because his supporters genuinely believe that Biden and some of the rest of the Democrats are criminals and that it would be dereliction of duty to not investigate them fully.

We are not living during the Cold War era where it was easy to unite common Americans against an unseen foreign enemy, there is a genuine civil war going on which means that for most politically engaged people anything is fair game if it trips up their opponent.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #58057 on: October 4, 2019, 03:15:57 pm »
Its the "it's perfectly normal if I keep shouting it" attack to convince the morons that support him that there's nothing wrong.
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58058 on: October 4, 2019, 03:17:30 pm »
It all harks back to his "I could shoot someone and still get votes" comment.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58059 on: October 4, 2019, 03:22:36 pm »
So all someone has to do now is ask his royal orangeness if he accepts Ukraine's assertion that, as they found no evidence of corruption, will Trump now drop the matter and never, ever bring it up again? ::)

*answer is no - even if he says yes.

The Democrats have to challenge this narrative quickly.  Most people are largely ignorant as to just how much executive power the president has, and how far it extends.  It must be made clear that no, heads of state do not seek to establish evidence of corruption in such a manner, ever.

Maybe they should ask if this means Trump will drop his lawsuits against the Deutschbank  subpoenas - after all, it's just asking a foreign bank to investigate potential corruption, right?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #58060 on: October 4, 2019, 03:56:35 pm »
It all harks back to his "I could shoot someone and still get votes" comment.
I was speaking to a friend with a parent who's a Trump supporter and he mentioned this to them. He asked her if she would still vote for him if he did that and she responded, "Well I would need to know all of the facts before making a decision."
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58061 on: October 4, 2019, 03:58:08 pm »

Taylor, increasingly uneasy himself, asked Sondland directly: “Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations.”

In reply, Sondland told him to call to get a reply, instead of texting.

These morons can't even be corrupt in a competent manner.  Seriously.  These are the kinds of idiots conducting diplomatic relations around the world. No wonder we're so fucked.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58062 on: October 4, 2019, 04:19:21 pm »
I was speaking to a friend with a parent who's a Trump supporter and he mentioned this to them. He asked her if she would still vote for him if he did that and she responded, "Well I would need to know all of the facts before making a decision."

See it's a cult.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58063 on: October 4, 2019, 04:30:51 pm »

Well at least she sounds like she'd think about it. How does she feel about her president selling the influence of his office in return for political favours?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58064 on: October 4, 2019, 04:57:58 pm »
I'm actively starting to wonder what the GOP's exit strategy over Trump is going to be. At some point they will have to decide on trying to sell a narrative to their own base about how Trump needs ditching. They'll get a hiding in the election regardless, but thinking long term they need to begin the rebuild now.

The polls would have to turn.

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58065 on: October 4, 2019, 05:47:53 pm »
As Warren rises in the polls, I wonder if they'll try to pull an argument that Biden is not actually a political opponent. Because that seems to be the crux of it - if they can argue that they'd looked at all these stats and decided that Biden had no chance in the primary and thus would not be his opponent in the election, then he was fair game to be investigated.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58066 on: October 4, 2019, 07:14:34 pm »
This is what I don't get. His bases are supposedly of the Christian right, how do they turn a blind eye to all the very un-Christian things Trump does and has done? How do they possibly reconcile that with their Christian faith?

Maybe they're just fucking hypocrites who are Christian, moral beings on the surface.
There is some sort of - completely made up - biblical get-out clause they use. It is OK for the likes of Sarah Sanders to bear false witness and all that, if they do it in the pursuit fighting Satin. Something like that. I forget - it was/is obvious bollocks and instantly forgettable.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #58067 on: October 4, 2019, 07:18:55 pm »
There is some sort of - completely made up - biblical get-out clause they use. It is OK for the likes of Sarah Sanders to bear false witness and all that, if they do it in the pursuit fighting Satin. Something like that. I forget - it was/is obvious bollocks and instantly forgettable.

We should all be fighting Satin.

Velvet is where it's at.
Better looking than Samie.

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58068 on: October 4, 2019, 07:20:14 pm »

Velvet is where it's at.

Sadly the powers that be have crushed velvet for years

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58069 on: October 4, 2019, 07:20:23 pm »

Down with Satin!

Silk is much sexier ...

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58070 on: October 4, 2019, 07:37:13 pm »
Egyptian cotton for the win.

Behold that which now cannot be unseen! :mindblown

― Christine Szymanski

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58071 on: October 4, 2019, 07:39:32 pm »
We hear so much about the Christian Right, it almost has made people think that no one outside of that group has Christian beliefs.

The Christian Right's only justifiable religious point is their anti-abortion stance. They represent hate otherwise. They'll protect a migrant mother's fetus that will shortly become a small child, but they'll support putting that same small migrant child in a cage. It's bizarre.

But most religious Democrats look at the entire package. I know my parents, who were VERY devout Catholics, were very Pro-Life but always voted for Democrats because they believed the party represented Jesus' teaching in most other areas and accepted that most Democratic candidates were Pro-Choice.

(*I'm not trying/wanting to start an abortion debate*)

Is it Justifiable?  The bible says nothing of abortion. In fact, it makes a clear inference that the life of an unborn is not equal to that of the born. The Church didn't have a position on it until the middle ages.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58072 on: October 4, 2019, 07:41:55 pm »

Just to add a few links relating to my last post.

I don't suppose too many here are interested in this sort of thing (nor am I, generally speaking), but the subject is quite apropos given what's been happening in the US over the past few years.

https://answersingenesis.org/sin/is-lying-justified/

https://rewire.news/religion-dispatches/2018/06/29/can-christians-lie-fundamentalist-bible-interpretation-shaped-truth/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/29/how-could-christians-support-trumps-lies-it-depends-on-what-you-mean-by-truth/

And if you are into this kind of thing, here's a Christian treatise on why lying is so wrong and dangerous (cached copy to circumvent the paywall):

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CxemA7ewABYJ:https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/may/7-levelslying.html+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fr&client=firefox-b-d
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58073 on: October 4, 2019, 07:44:07 pm »

Velvet is where it's at.
Oh hell. What have I started. :D

I guess I'll have to let the typo stand now.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58074 on: October 4, 2019, 07:46:53 pm »

You went too far with that! Though, I will email the image now to my wife - counting down now to the inevitable scream echoing through the house! :D
« Last Edit: October 4, 2019, 07:49:17 pm by Jiminy Cricket »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58075 on: October 4, 2019, 07:50:19 pm »

Who wouldn't want that gorgeous hunk of manliness? Enough to make you gay.

As I hope Trump finds out for himself in the prison shower.

Popcorn's Art

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58076 on: October 4, 2019, 07:59:27 pm »
"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence, the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government."
George Washington
Farewell address
September 1796
― Christine Szymanski

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #58077 on: October 4, 2019, 08:14:58 pm »
Sadly the powers that be have crushed velvet for years

We need another Velvet Revolution. Otherwise, we will drive Velvet Underground
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #58078 on: October 4, 2019, 08:50:36 pm »
You're all so bloody materialistic on here.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58079 on: October 4, 2019, 09:27:01 pm »
You're all so bloody materialistic on here.
Wool. :P
― Christine Szymanski