Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753710 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #40160 on: May 27, 2017, 04:15:49 pm »
I love the bit where he is mocking us for not winning anything for a long time. ;D

But this is where they betray the false front they put on. In their minds they are at least as big as Liverpool, but deep down they know they are Espanyol to our Barcelona. This is clearly displayed when they mock us for our recent trophy count whilst somehow forgetting they haven't won anything at all since 1995. They mock us because we are a world class club that really should be winning things. The overlook their own failings because they are simply Everton, and major gaps without a trophy is par for the course and expected from them.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:17:39 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #40161 on: May 27, 2017, 05:00:16 pm »
To be honest, until I see it otherwise, that's exactly the current scenario.

For all the talk, moneybags Moshiri has spent nothing so far.

All talk and bluster, very little hand in pocket.
FFP...

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40162 on: May 27, 2017, 05:08:12 pm »
Was watching the Premier League Season Review earlier and they showed our 6 points against them this season just gone. Apparently Everton's last victory against us was 2010. After looking it up, they have 2 league wins against us in the last 11 years!

But of course every season they have a better manager and better players than us :lmao
One of those was under Hodgson as well, so does it really count?
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40163 on: May 27, 2017, 05:24:00 pm »
One of those was under Hodgson as well, so does it really count?

Nah, Hodgson never happened

Offline thelinnen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40164 on: May 27, 2017, 05:30:11 pm »
Feel sorry for a lot of our fans this summer. They're genuinely believing these millions will become available... You'd think they'd have learned by now.

Honestly, I can't see it being anything but another transfer window of pain which results in us maybe having £30m net spend max. That means absolutely sod all when you waste on 28 year old Yannick fucking Bolasie.

We lose Lukaku then he's going to be impossible to replace. No one we sign will get us those goals and 7th is probably our ceiling again next year. To get anywhere near finishing higher we need serious investment and a hope that a couple of teams above us have mini implosions along with it.
Nice to see an honest opinion.

In truth the only way you're going to grow is by spending the funds you have correctly and a consistent youth system. Losing Lukaku would prove a massive problem though, if you replace him poorly it could end up with a Benteke at Villa situation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/top-scorers

Out of your top 6 scorers, 2 are rumoured to leave, 1 returns from a loan, 1 is a veteran centre half and 1 other has a career threatening injury.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 05:40:16 pm by thelinnen »
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #40165 on: May 27, 2017, 06:26:26 pm »
Just watching the FA Cup final and wondered if this lot are in the Europa League with United winning it and going into Champ League, Arsenal already in it by virtue of finishing 5th and Chelsea will be in the Champ League.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40166 on: May 27, 2017, 06:32:56 pm »
Just watching the FA Cup final and wondered if this lot are in the Europa League with United winning it and going into Champ League, Arsenal already in it by virtue of finishing 5th and Chelsea will be in the Champ League.
yes, they start in july

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #40167 on: May 27, 2017, 06:34:57 pm »
yes, they start in july

Really? Cheers for that. A small squad with all those games, should they qualify! And July? Bloody hell.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40168 on: May 27, 2017, 06:47:25 pm »
Really? Cheers for that. A small squad with all those games, should they qualify! And July? Bloody hell.

All this without Lukaku as well.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #40169 on: May 27, 2017, 07:44:04 pm »

:D Uh oh!

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40170 on: May 28, 2017, 06:52:47 am »

But the "let's see how they cope with European football as well" line only applies to us

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40171 on: May 28, 2017, 07:40:18 am »
They will go out early and express relief because the Europa is a mickey mouse competition (except when Man Utd win it) that would distract them from the league.  ;)

Popcorn's Art

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #40172 on: May 28, 2017, 09:56:27 am »
The esk doing a podcast (Blue Room) with his 'inside info' is peak Everton.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #40173 on: May 28, 2017, 02:07:29 pm »
But the "let's see how they cope with European football as well" line only applies to us
Indeed. Are we starting on -15points or something? Because the level of our disadvantage from next is going to be devastating.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40174 on: May 28, 2017, 02:48:35 pm »
The esk doing a podcast (Blue Room) with his 'inside info' is peak Everton.
does he give them an update on witsel and mata?

Offline Lone Wolf

• Kopite
« Reply #40175 on: May 28, 2017, 04:47:40 pm »
does he give them an update on witsel and mata?

Fridays. With caveats.
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #40176 on: May 28, 2017, 07:01:21 pm »
They will go out early and express relief because the Europa is a mickey mouse competition (except when Man Utd win it) that would distract them from the league.  ;)

Didn't Koeman go out early with Southampton?

I could check but why waste my time on anything Everton related.

Just noticed that Everton is now on predictive on iPad.

Proof positive they are now big time.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40177 on: May 28, 2017, 07:01:56 pm »
Didn't Koeman go out early with Southampton?

I could check but why waste my time on anything Everton related.

Just noticed that Everton is now on predictive on iPad.

Proof positive they are now big time.
midgetland knocked them out in the playoff round

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40178 on: May 28, 2017, 07:19:29 pm »
So they think there are loads of foreign kids coming (what does that mean) and they won't know we ever won a trophy. They however are building a new stadium and maximising potential. Does he think then that these foreign kids he mentions are going to pick Everton as their team? based on that they might get a new ground?

why am i trying to make fucking sense of this!!!!

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40179 on: May 29, 2017, 11:20:45 am »
i see so many RS shirts around cardiff, but i'd say 80% of the shirts are from about 10 years ago and look to have been bought from a charity shop. Not trying to be offensive here, but you can tell from their demeanour and characteristics that they've never watched them live in a month of sundays. My dad back home in pembrokehsire can always tell if they've won or lost because of the amount of people who suddenly come outside wearing a RS top, they're a really special breed. The main reason for their global fanbase is because of their massive bias in the media, how anyone can actually look at that club and think it's a fine example of anything is beyond me. That's not bitterness, that's fact, they're the most controversial team ever, they make dream team's OTT storylines look pale in comparison.

But this media bias is also the cause of the delusion. When you see idiots like lawrsenson putting them down for 1 league loss over the last two seasons you can see how it's fed to people.

::)
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #40180 on: May 29, 2017, 11:36:03 am »
So they think there are loads of foreign kids coming (what does that mean) and they won't know we ever won a trophy. They however are building a new stadium and maximising potential. Does he think then that these foreign kids he mentions are going to pick Everton as their team? based on that they might get a new ground?

why am i trying to make fucking sense of this!!!!
Those that don't understand need no explanation... Or something shite like that  :D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40181 on: May 29, 2017, 01:14:12 pm »
They'll lose Lukaku and get Bony in for £12m.

Prediction of the day from yours truly.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40182 on: May 29, 2017, 01:42:46 pm »
Some of them really letting themselves down on twitter today. Mongrels.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40183 on: May 29, 2017, 01:55:40 pm »

Yep, no surprise there. Filled with shitty comments and losers like this who pretend to give a fuck about the victims but just reveal themselves as point scoring scum when they dont even know it wasn't 39 Italians.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40184 on: May 29, 2017, 02:17:54 pm »
Yep, no surprise there. Filled with shitty comments and losers like this who pretend to give a fuck about the victims but just reveal themselves as point scoring scum when they dont even know it wasn't 39 Italians.

Another clueless blue who likes to pretend he cares, but at the same time shows he doesn't know anything about those who died.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40185 on: May 29, 2017, 04:34:06 pm »
So the Barkley ultimatum date has passed thrice now, is he going or what
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40186 on: May 29, 2017, 05:56:40 pm »
If I were a Juventus fan I'd be insulted and disgusted by how Everton and Salford fans use a terrible tragedy like this in order to point score over their rivals. I mean it's clear and obvious that these people don't really care about those who lost their lives or their families and friends. Their fake, agendered concern is vomit inducing in the extreme. They have no dignity or decency. They also exhibit extreme ignorance of what actually happened on that dark day for both clubs, football and humanity in general.

39 RIP.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 07:21:47 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline thelinnen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40187 on: May 29, 2017, 07:31:06 pm »
If I were a Juventus fan I'd be insulted and disgusted by how Everton and Salford fans use a terrible tragedy like this in order to point score over their rivals. I mean it's clear and obvious that these people don't really care about those who lost their lives or their families and friends. Their fake, agendered concern is vomit inducing in the extreme. They have no dignity or decency. They also exhibit extreme ignorance of what actually happened on that dark day for both clubs, football and humanity in general.

39 RIP.
You don't know where to start on how embarrassing and thickheaded you'd have to be to use it as an insult really.

For starters, you're using the deaths of 39 people as leverage in an argument.

Secondly, they weren't all Italian. 5 minutes of research would tell you that.

There is also no call for justice, those responsible were arrested.

Finally, and what's the worst part about an Everton fan doing it, the phrase is a direct response to the justice for the 96 campaign. 

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40188 on: May 29, 2017, 10:14:00 pm »
^
Agree on all counts.
To be honest, I know Everton have their fair share of loons, but on the whole their fanbase has been great and stood with us on Hillsborough. So, this is why it saddens me even more when they use the tragedy at Heysel in a sick point-scoring exercise.  Particularly when they know full well the 'Justice for the 39' chant was a direct retort from Salford fans in response to our calls for justice over Hillsborough.

Sadly, a terrible human tragedy has been hijacked by knuckleheads and used in a disgusting way in petty fan rivalries by people who really should know better. It's grossly insulting to the memory of those people who lost their lives and also to their surviving loved ones.

39 RIP.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #40189 on: May 30, 2017, 07:07:35 pm »
So the Barkley ultimatum date has passed thrice now, is he going or what

Wait till Friday, then you'll get your answer.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40190 on: May 30, 2017, 08:12:58 pm »
Wait till Friday, then you'll get your answer.
All the usual carrots.  ;)

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #40191 on: May 31, 2017, 07:56:17 am »
Just glancing through the GoT Liverpool thread and Twitter. The fixation on Heysel is totally insincere. The faux outrage surrounding too many Evertonians' preoccupation with that tragedy is unpleasant and nasty. Moralising and point scoring about mass death simply to degrade a rival is low life behaviour. The key point is that most of these blerts weren't alive in 1985 nor are they students of what took place. Simply throwing around "murderers" is enough to prove your credentials in some people's eyes.

The outrage isn't heartfelt it's exploitative of a terrible event. It's in place to create a notion of moral superiority, which is obviously lost by virtue of the fact it's not sincere.

Furthermore, any qualification or discussion by Liverpool fans of that tragedy is portrayed as some kind of victimhood-laden obfuscation. Apparently Evertonians are allowed to play judge and jury yet Liverpool fans mustn't discuss it for fear of being accused of a cover up.

In short, this annual macabre trip down misery lane is designed to do one thing: denigrate Liverpool FC. 

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40192 on: May 31, 2017, 10:07:43 am »
Gone big on Pickford to make a "Statement of Intent™", but in reality they have offered £8m. Sunderland want £30m!

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40193 on: May 31, 2017, 10:12:11 am »
Gone big on Pickford to make a "Statement of Intent™", but in reality they have offered £8m. Sunderland want £30m!

Hahahaha thats fucking hilarious if true. Looks like any decent money wont be available till Lukaku has gone despite them being massive and rich now.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40194 on: May 31, 2017, 10:39:38 am »

And if we land VVD for £50m...?  ;)

Popcorn's Art

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #40195 on: May 31, 2017, 10:49:12 am »
Hahahaha thats fucking hilarious if true. Looks like any decent money wont be available till Lukaku has gone despite them being massive and rich now.
FFP - makes sense

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40196 on: May 31, 2017, 10:50:26 am »
They'll just sign Joe Hart. We all know it.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40197 on: May 31, 2017, 10:51:50 am »
Would be a very good signing and for that reason I disagree
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40198 on: May 31, 2017, 10:53:45 am »

Surely there must be another club out there who would want him?  Imagine being a title winning footballer and Everton is the only club interested in signing you...?  :'(

Popcorn's Art

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #40199 on: May 31, 2017, 11:17:52 am »
Offering the asking price without offering the asking price.