Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1521775 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Our fantastic away support
« Reply #9200 on: August 17, 2021, 11:44:29 am »
Are they still singing that awful, offensive chant about Van Dijk being lazy?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9201 on: August 17, 2021, 11:49:52 am »
I thought it was a dig at the so called expert fans  who have been cryarsing about not spending and those media pricks who reckon we won’t be challenging because we are skint.
Oh and don’t forget our mate Catcher. Worrying times.
Yep, can't see how it can be interpreted as having a go at the owners!

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #9202 on: August 17, 2021, 12:38:08 pm »
Why do we have to humiliate Curtis Jones every week by singing the Trent Alexander-Arnold song?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9203 on: August 17, 2021, 12:53:27 pm »
Yep, can't see how it can be interpreted as having a go at the owners!

I agree. But even if some do use it to have a go at the owners, we're there to support the club, not the owners.

So even if it was a go at the owners, we're going to win the league in spite of them.

Either way, there's nothing wrong with the song and the people moaning need to get out of their armchairs and go the match, if they've got a problem with it.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9204 on: August 17, 2021, 12:58:17 pm »
Couldn’t disagree with that more
For the first time in my 40 years plus of match going we finally have a retort to the sign on shi we’ve been listening to for 50 years or so

Completely agree. And when United give us the usual drivel we should reply with "Tory, Tory, Man United. Tory, Tory, Man United".

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9205 on: August 17, 2021, 01:17:31 pm »
I agree. But even if some do use it to have a go at the owners, we're there to support the club, not the owners.

So even if it was a go at the owners, we're going to win the league in spite of them.

Either way, there's nothing wrong with the song and the people moaning need to get out of their armchairs and go the match, if they've got a problem with it.

I doubt many on any forum/social media platform have even been to a single match so whatever they say is not discussed by anyone outside of the bubble they are on. Having been on quite a few specials I have never heard a conversation about who said what on social media. However, it is great to have a chat about the club on here especially from fellow match goers.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #9206 on: August 17, 2021, 01:42:45 pm »
For the record, we were singing 'The Reds have got no money and we'll still win the league' since the 2014 run in. First time I heard it funnily enough was away at Norwich during that run in. Didn't get much of an airing after because we were never really in a title race until 2019. Anyone thinking it's remotely a dig at the owners is a melt

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #9207 on: August 17, 2021, 01:51:42 pm »
Just got back, get in!!! Borini song was class, also who else heard...

The reds have got no money, were gunna win the league!!

Boss.

Just to confirm this, it was mentioned in this very thread, after that very game!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9208 on: August 17, 2021, 01:56:01 pm »
For the record, we were singing 'The Reds have got no money and we'll still win the league' since the 2014 run in. First time I heard it funnily enough was away at Norwich during that run in. Didn't get much of an airing after because we were never really in a title race until 2019. Anyone thinking it's remotely a dig at the owners is a melt

Plenty of those on here
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #9209 on: August 17, 2021, 02:13:50 pm »
Just really want to nail this point home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHyg9KuPjtc

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #9210 on: August 17, 2021, 02:17:40 pm »
Why do we have to humiliate Curtis Jones every week by singing the Trent Alexander-Arnold song?

Imagine how Mane feels when the Bobby song is just bouncing. That may well be a human rights violation. I myself and at least 2 other people on Twitter feel badly for him when that happens so therefore all you millions of pricks should stop singing it and go have at look at yourselves in the mirror. "Liverpool Fans belittle colored man suffering from depression". Charges should be brought. Charges WILL be brought! Despicable. Disgusting. Abhorrent. 

Yours truly

No-context cancel culture
Puritanical division

*please do not reply to this email the entire division has been seconded to Kabul to help rip down nail salon posters. Remember: "Nothing costs a society more than Free Speech, comrades. Vigilance is honor!"
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #9211 on: August 17, 2021, 02:44:45 pm »
Hardly humiliating given that we were singing it before Jones broke into the first team squad, as well as the fact that he still isn't really in "the team" regularly yet.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #9212 on: August 17, 2021, 03:11:47 pm »
Hardly humiliating given that we were singing it before Jones broke into the first team squad, as well as the fact that he still isn't really in "the team" regularly yet.

Yorky was being 'ironic'. ;D

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9213 on: August 17, 2021, 04:34:11 pm »
We used to sing "You're just a Scottish c*nt" to Graeme Sharp when we had Hansen, Nicol, Houghton, Souness, MacDonald and Dalglish on the field.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #9214 on: August 17, 2021, 04:35:08 pm »
We used to sing "You're just a Scottish c*nt" to Graeme Sharp when we had Hansen, Nicol, Houghton, Souness, MacDonald and Dalglish on the field.

Houghton was 'Irish'. ;D

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9215 on: August 17, 2021, 04:36:53 pm »
Houghton was 'Irish'. ;D

As Irish as Aldridge  ;D

We had John Wark as well but he was a Scottish C*nt for showing off about touting his 86 final tickets.

How he got in that Allied team against the Nazi's alongside Pele and Ardiles is beyond me.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 04:43:37 pm by Billy Elliot »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9216 on: August 17, 2021, 05:39:27 pm »
As Irish as Aldridge  ;D

We had John Wark as well but he was a Scottish C*nt for showing off about touting his 86 final tickets.

How he got in that Allied team against the Nazi's alongside Pele and Ardiles is beyond me.

And for missing a penalty at the pit.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9217 on: August 17, 2021, 06:03:22 pm »
And for missing a penalty at the pit.

One of the worst I've seen that penalty.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #9218 on: August 17, 2021, 06:21:35 pm »
Yorky was being 'ironic'. ;D
Haha went over my head that to be fair, just so used to people moaning about every single thing possible these days!

The noise walking into the ground on Saturday was unreal and boss to be back.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #9219 on: August 17, 2021, 07:37:13 pm »
God help this thread after then Chelsea game  :o

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #9220 on: August 19, 2021, 12:46:52 pm »

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9221 on: August 19, 2021, 12:48:37 pm »

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #9222 on: August 31, 2021, 11:40:35 pm »
Jesus Christ, the mods stick the Rent boy chant in another thread for serious discussion so we try and have alight hearted chat about a tongue in cheek chant about LFC having no money.  And it still gets criticised.

It's a pity a good number of people on this forum and others don't put as much effort into condemning "always the victims", "Sign on" or "Murderers" rather than what their own fans are chanting.

add 'Feed the Scousers'

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #9223 on: September 3, 2021, 07:34:21 pm »
Add the Park Ji Sung one too. Like playing Pointless this.
All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #9224 on: September 4, 2021, 06:52:56 am »
Add the Park Ji Sung one too. Like playing Pointless this.

They still sing this as well. It's frustrating that some things are fair game and others aren't but the rent boy chant has only caused a commotion because the club have been proactive on it and deemed it as unacceptable and offensive to LGBT supporters, in liaison with supporter groups, and the fans have to respect that and stop it.

Other clubs aren't as proactive.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9225 on: September 12, 2021, 08:37:51 pm »
Fuck me Leeds fans are c*nts
That's it.. That's the post
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9226 on: September 12, 2021, 08:46:51 pm »
"Shall we sing a song for you"

That's the traveling reds told.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9227 on: September 12, 2021, 10:13:30 pm »
They may have tarted up Leeds city centre since I last went, but Elland Road is like a trip back to the 70s.

Great atmosphere from us; vile chants from them.  Victims several times and worse stuff.

A few hundred of their lot gathered outside our gates before the final whistle.  Police happy to turn a blind eye.  Stewards shut the gates and said we'd be kept in for 5 minutes.  Hope everyone got out safely.  We diverted through the car park to avoid the wait and aggro and took a longer walk back to the station.

Robbing bastards also sold loads of half-time bevvies through pre-order terminals that they couldn't deliver.  Anyone else in the same boat should do a chargeback as I think they'll get hit with a sizeable processing fee too.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 10:17:41 pm by MKB »

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9228 on: September 12, 2021, 10:19:42 pm »
Fuck me Leeds fans are c*nts
That's it.. That's the post

Couldn't agree more, their atmosphere was shite aswell heard Spurs fans louder than that.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #9229 on: September 12, 2021, 10:20:16 pm »
Thought our end was poor to be fair and that was surprising but their fans reminded me why I was made up when they went down. It’s a big game and can be a tasty atmosphere in and out the ground but they went for the moody side of it with Elliot and hboro/victims shouts. We all fucking hate Leeds, 3-0 hahaha

Happy I went back there to remind me, hope they go back down.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 10:21:53 pm by Scouser-Tommy »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #9230 on: September 12, 2021, 11:02:10 pm »
We were sound. Like the lads on the pitch, we are a different class.

They're marching on together, still,  just like back in the 70's and 80's. They're still in those 70's and 80's time warp, the poor inbred bastards.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #9231 on: September 13, 2021, 12:15:29 am »
Leeds away is one of the best by far.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #9232 on: September 13, 2021, 07:07:20 am »
Sounded really good yesterday. Loud, imaginative and defiant.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9233 on: September 13, 2021, 08:01:40 am »
We were sound. Like the lads on the pitch, we are a different class.

They're marching on together, still,  just like back in the 70's and 80's. They're still in those 70's and 80's time warp, the poor inbred bastards.

Is it any different to the shit you get at Goodison, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford or Etihad in the away end? It's like logging on to Twitter these days, going to watch Liverpool. Football fans are just wankers now.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #9234 on: September 13, 2021, 08:15:28 am »
heard Leeds fans were awful yesterday especially when Elliott went off

Fella i know was there, said he openly seen some of our support doing coke in the toilets at half time. I have seen it before myself so unfortunately I wasnt too surprised.

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #9235 on: September 13, 2021, 09:27:40 am »

Fella i know was there, said he openly seen some of our support doing coke in the toilets at half time. I have seen it before myself so unfortunately I wasnt too surprised.

A lot of the Leeds fans are vile, it’s a shame that a handful of ours responded with uncalled for gestures towards them, but it’s the actions of our handful of idiotic fans that seem to be doing the rounds on social media, not the 1000’s of Leeds who were singing sick chants. Vile fan base, can’t wait for them to end back up in the championship where they belong.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #9236 on: September 13, 2021, 09:38:08 am »
A lot of the Leeds fans are vile, it’s a shame that a handful of ours responded with uncalled for gestures towards them, but it’s the actions of our handful of idiotic fans that seem to be doing the rounds on social media, not the 1000’s of Leeds who were singing sick chants. Vile fan base, can’t wait for them to end back up in the championship where they belong.
I do agree, if one Liverpool fan says something out of order then the whole fan base gets tarred with the one brush

Opposition fans in their droves say what they want to us and nothing gets said about it
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #9237 on: September 13, 2021, 10:42:17 am »

Nothing wrong with a toot in the right circumstances.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9238 on: September 13, 2021, 11:37:46 am »
Nothing wrong with a toot in the right circumstances.

Sounds like a good day out.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #9239 on: September 13, 2021, 11:40:27 am »
Whatever way you want to look at it Leeds is a proper away, no love in there.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 12:42:30 am by Alf »