Author Topic: Luis Alberto Suárez Díaz - 17 goals & X assists worth of 'I told you so'  (Read 729012 times)

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Luis Suarez - my flawed hero
« Reply #3120 on: October 9, 2013, 02:44:24 am »
Bringing a kid at a handshake is fine, it shows that family and club go together. Bringing a kid to a trophy celebration is utterly embarrassing.
It's just a custom and Luisito does not want to break with tradition.

For example Luisito and i still drink mate...and it could be embarrassing from your point of view... but millions of people do that in Argentina,Brasil,Chile and Uruguay.

If he brings his child to celebrate with him it shows his love for his son and what a good dad he is..
« Last Edit: October 9, 2013, 02:52:34 am by Uruguayan36 »

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #3121 on: October 9, 2013, 06:33:16 am »
Ignore every word that comes out of this guys mouth - he cannot be trusted. Enjoy him while he is here.

Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #3122 on: October 9, 2013, 07:15:30 am »
Ignore every word that comes out of this guys mouth - he cannot be trusted. Enjoy him while he is here.

^^^

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3123 on: October 9, 2013, 07:40:16 am »
That didn't sit right with me when I read it, in all honesty. Just the 'like it or not' bit. Fair enough if you want to have your kids with you, it's all well intentioned and that, but the whole 'I'm going to take my children on there and the club can do nothing about it' sort of attitude doesn't really work for me. Might be overreacting, but I don't expect any different from Suarez.

Still love him as a player though.
How I felt on it as well. Here the tradition seems to be it's a luxury you get to indulge in once you hit the 500 game land mark as demonstrated with Carra and Stevie when they brought their kids on the pitch (or testimonials) so for Luis to just insist that he is allowed to do it just because he says so trashes the traditions already upheld at the club. Shows a distinct lack of respect that he choose his own desires over what the club sets as rules.

And I'm in the same boat. Love him as a player, but I've got absolutely no time for him as a person. Don't understand why it's so hard for him to grasp the concept of respect when it comes to the club.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #3124 on: October 9, 2013, 08:07:30 am »
Another big factor in the summer will be the World Cup in Brasil.
If Luis has a good World Cup (if Uruguay qualify), then only a PL championship or 2nd place this year may keep him here.

Or Brendan and John Henry telling him he's not for sale.

Radical, eh?
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline germanred_paule

• Main Stander
« Reply #3125 on: October 9, 2013, 09:01:39 am »
why is Luis not on the newest KOP10 list on the Homepage? He surely scored more then seven goals for Uruguay since he is here.
There is no name on the back of our famous Red shirt, that is bigger than the badge on the front!!!!

YNWA

Offline Macedonian Red Reborn

• Self-professed wool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3126 on: October 9, 2013, 09:05:24 am »
As I've said since the summer, this year is simply a business arrangement for both of us (Suarez and LFC).

He's off next summer, and don't be foolish enough to think otherwise. All this PR bullshit is being directly targeted towards Spain, not the Kop.

Score goals, don't do anything stupid, get us CL, increase your value and off you go. We'll get someone else to partner Danny.

Not necessarily. If we get Champions League football, I can easily see Suarez staying with LFC and signing a new improved contract.
"If I wanted you to understand, I'd have explained it better" Johan Cruyff

Online Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3127 on: October 9, 2013, 09:24:09 am »
Bringing a kid at a handshake is fine, it shows that family and club go together. Bringing a kid to a trophy celebration is utterly embarrassing.

Why? I really don't understand why this is embarassing. Someone wants to share a happy moment with their children. Isn't that fairly natural? Who does it hurt? Does it diminish the celebration for anyone else in any way?

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #3128 on: October 9, 2013, 09:28:54 am »
The cynic in me thinks Suarez brought his kids onto the pitch to endear him to the Anfield crowd and ensure there would be no chance of any section of the crowd booing him.

'That snide son of b* AWW! They are so adorable...'

• Self-professed wool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3129 on: October 9, 2013, 09:29:38 am »
Werner on... Luis Suarez

8 Oct 2013

Werner had watched the Palace game that morning at the home of his friend and Liverpool principal owner, John W Henry, in the Boston suburb of Brookline.

It has not been an easy three years, turning a great English institution away from the chaos into which it had been plunged by previous owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

But it is impossible to shake the feeling now that the club is moving steadily forward in the struggle to reclaim old glories.

Amid it all, of course, striker Suarez, not long returned from his 10-game ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic, was a central figure and Werner was hooked on the storyline.

As he sat in his Fenway suite, less than an hour before Boston’s play-off game against the Tampa Bay Rays, guests began to stream in.

None of them wanted to talk about baseball.

They were full of Liverpool and, in particular, Suarez, who had scored in the 3-1 win.

“I got a kick out of the fact that Luis came out on to the pitch before kick-off with his baby and his daughter,” Werner, 63, said.

“He shook hands with all the officials and the other players carrying his baby. That is the side of Luis I know, the loving parent.

“There was interest in him from other clubs throughout the summer but it was important for us to try to keep him.

“He is one of the great players of the world and we felt that we would be a stronger club with him than without him.

“That does not mean I don’t respect his intense desire to play in the Champions League. But it would be a very happy day next May if and when we get to the Champions League by finishing in the top four and he is part of it.

“It is our intention to keep him for a while.

“Our intention is to build a winning club and he is integral to that. The past is the past and I have great affection for him personally.

“I give Brendan Rodgers an enormous amount of credit for making sure Luis knew how needed he was at Liverpool.

“Brendan made it plain to him how much he was going to be embraced by the fans, and the supporters have been terrific.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tom-werner-exclusive-interview-liverpools-2351527

Liverpool will not open new contract talks with Luis Suarez until the end of the season

October 9, 2013

Liverpool managing director Ian Ayer claims the club will not open fresh contract negotiations with Luis Suarez until the end of the season.

The 26-year-old still has almost three years remaining on his current contract at Anfield.

Despite interest in the Uruguay international from Arsenal in the last transfer window Liverpool refused to let Suarez leave.

Ayre insists Liverpool will conduct new talks on schedule, with around 24 months of the player's present deal to run.

"We deal with every player in the same way. We renew all our contracts with two years to run pretty much," Ayre said in an interview at the Asian Football Awards.

"As I've said before - when the appropriate time comes, just like everybody else, we won't treat Luis any differently.

"We'll treat him the same as everyone and we'll have that conversation when it's the right time."

Suarez has recently returned to action following a lengthy suspension for biting an opponent, and Ayre has not been shocked by the striker's impressive form.

"As part of the group, as part of our team, as part of our squad he's a fantastic individual. He shows fantastic commitment to Liverpool every time he pulls on the shirt.

"I'm not surprised at all he's back and firing on all cylinders."

Liverpool managing director Ian Ayer claims the club will not open fresh contract negotiations with Luis Suarez until the end of the season.

The 26-year-old still has almost three years remaining on his current contract at Anfield.

Despite interest in the Uruguay international from Arsenal in the last transfer window Liverpool refused to let Suarez leave.

Ayre insists Liverpool will conduct new talks on schedule, with around 24 months of the player's present deal to run.

"We deal with every player in the same way. We renew all our contracts with two years to run pretty much," Ayre said in an interview at the Asian Football Awards.

"As I've said before - when the appropriate time comes, just like everybody else, we won't treat Luis any differently.

"We'll treat him the same as everyone and we'll have that conversation when it's the right time."

Suarez has recently returned to action following a lengthy suspension for biting an opponent, and Ayre has not been shocked by the striker's impressive form.

"As part of the group, as part of our team, as part of our squad he's a fantastic individual. He shows fantastic commitment to Liverpool every time he pulls on the shirt.

"I'm not surprised at all he's back and firing on all cylinders."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8964454/

Offline Red number seven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Today's newspaper, tomorrow's chip paper
« Reply #3130 on: October 9, 2013, 10:31:36 am »
As a Uruguayan I can assure you that he would rather end up being a legend for a successful LFC, than a me too player for Madrid.
Maybe so, but I am certain he won't want to be a legend like Billy Liddell, who won nothing after his first full season, and spent half his career in the second division.

Suarez wants to play at the highest level, and win at the highest level, for both club and country. He can't choose his country, but if his club isn't doing it he will want to move, regardless of the ties he has or hasn't developed. Don't blame him, like, but I think there are qualifications regarding being a legend at Liverpool.
« Last Edit: October 9, 2013, 10:35:40 am by Red number seven »
"You just have to give them credit for not throwing in the towel" - Gennaro Gattuso, May, 2005

And then we'll get 4th as well and everyone in the whole world can do one.

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3131 on: October 9, 2013, 10:38:15 am »
The cynic in me thinks Suarez brought his kids onto the pitch to endear him to the Anfield crowd and ensure there would be no chance of any section of the crowd booing him.

'That snide son of b* AWW! They are so adorable...'
Luis is not that way.
He would not care about any crowd of the section booing him...he knows well that those people love him...because they all know that as soon as he enters the pitch he will always give 120%...as he did against Spain.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10yi4w_luis-suarez-goal-vs-spain_creation
« Last Edit: October 9, 2013, 10:49:27 am by Uruguayan36 »

• Self-professed wool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3132 on: October 9, 2013, 10:49:37 am »
Maybe so, but I am certain he won't want to be a legend like Billy Liddell, who won nothing after his first full season, and spent half his career in the second division.

Suarez wants to play at the highest level, and win at the highest level, for both club and country. He can't choose his country, but if his club isn't doing it he will want to move, regardless of the ties he has or hasn't developed. Don't blame him, like, but I think there are qualifications regarding being a legend at Liverpool.

If LFC win the league title with Suarez as it's best player, he will be remembered as one of the greatest LFC legends, regardless of what happened this summer. It is a good thing that our owners realize this, even though some of our fans don't.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #3133 on: October 9, 2013, 11:11:03 am »
Or Brendan and John Henry telling him he's not for sale.

Radical, eh?
You saucy minx, coming here with your fancy ideas....
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline jfc

• Kopite
« Reply #3134 on: October 9, 2013, 11:33:07 am »
I see him wanting to leave for Real Madrid regardless of whether we get CL or not.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I really think that Real would tempt him too much.

All this contract talk is probably a load of rubbish aswell judging from Ayre's comments, nothing will happen. I'm expecting Real to come in for him in the summer or even January and he'll want to go. But while he's here he'll give the 100% that's required for us.

Offline shawnk

• redemptn
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3135 on: October 9, 2013, 12:08:37 pm »
I see him wanting to leave for Real Madrid regardless of whether we get CL or not.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I really think that Real would tempt him too much.

All this contract talk is probably a load of rubbish aswell judging from Ayre's comments, nothing will happen. I'm expecting Real to come in for him in the summer or even January and he'll want to go. But while he's here he'll give the 100% that's required for us.

Everyone wants the best for their career. 99% of us would probably choose the same path.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #3136 on: October 9, 2013, 12:10:08 pm »
I think that if Real don't sign him in January he'll stay.
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3137 on: October 9, 2013, 12:25:24 pm »
Why? I really don't understand why this is embarassing. Someone wants to share a happy moment with their children. Isn't that fairly natural? Who does it hurt? Does it diminish the celebration for anyone else in any way?

I really don't get the vitriol directed towards him.

all the things he's done, and you think by doing THAT he's disrespecting the club.
Laughable.
It's his bloody kids.
I'd never let my lad out of my sight if I had a choice.
Let alone pass up the opportunity to get him on the hallowed Anfield pitch.

Oh and there, someone's quoted an interview with John Henry saying it was fine the kids tagged along. But best slag him off on RAWK eh.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Dubai_Red

• Can smell nullshit from 4,608 miles away
  • Kopite
« Reply #3138 on: October 9, 2013, 12:33:26 pm »
We all want players with a winning mentality at our club. The problem arises when the club doesn't display such mentality with the required investment, players like Suarez will want to up and leave. I don't think most people begrudge him wanting to leave, may be he should give us one more season after the troubles with FA. He should have gone about the whole transfer saga in a different way. I'm sure his agent had a hand in this. But for now he's here and will give nothing short of 100% and so long he continues to do that, he will have my support and that of the majority of fans. We want to have a successful season and to that Suarez will be integral

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3139 on: October 9, 2013, 12:34:52 pm »
I think that if Real don't sign him in January he'll stay.

If Liverpool is in Top4 in january, I have more chances signing for Real than Real signing Suarez.. 
« Last Edit: October 9, 2013, 12:39:02 pm by Gainsbarre »
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline jfc

• Kopite
« Reply #3140 on: October 9, 2013, 12:39:46 pm »
Everyone wants the best for their career. 99% of us would probably choose the same path.

Indeed. I think moving to one of spain's big two has always been his dream, obviously the culture would probably suit him more over there along with his girlfriend probably wanting the move aswell.

I didn't doubt that he'd come back the same Luis Suarez, I knew he'd give 100%. Nevertheless I hope he does stay with us if we get CL.

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3141 on: October 9, 2013, 12:59:32 pm »
He'll flop at Madrid.
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline freddwarf

• Pub bore. See? See? I was right! Gerrard back in C/Mid! Told you all months ago! See? Listen to me! I'm always right! Chose accessorising over a European Final. Gave his wife the trousers.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3142 on: October 9, 2013, 01:04:08 pm »
Indeed. I think moving to one of spain's big two has always been his dream, obviously the culture would probably suit him more over there along with his girlfriend probably wanting the move aswell.

I didn't doubt that he'd come back the same Luis Suarez, I knew he'd give 100%. Nevertheless I hope he does stay with us if we get CL.

The press will light the fire weeks before the January window and will fan the flames as much as.

Also the better he plays the more in demand he will become.

As far as Spain goes with Barca or Real he will get automatic C/L league plus an easier time in LaLiga, plus he speaks the lingo plus the climate.....right that's it I'm off to Spain as well..

Offline freddwarf

• Pub bore. See? See? I was right! Gerrard back in C/Mid! Told you all months ago! See? Listen to me! I'm always right! Chose accessorising over a European Final. Gave his wife the trousers.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3143 on: October 9, 2013, 01:51:07 pm »
Yawn...boring old Monty Python routines aside.....some of us on here actually do receive the Winter Fuel Allowance etc.  so maybe you think it is OK to laugh at older people, some of whom risked their lives  in Wars to  ensure the likes of you can act fuckin soft and try and be funny at their expense.

But eh!  Calm Down, Calm Down eh?

Actually old chap I'm probably older than you and have offsprings in the forces risking their lives. My advice to you is if you can't take a gentle joke then perhaps you should change your user name to Grumpy Old Git.

Offline Red number seven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Today's newspaper, tomorrow's chip paper
« Reply #3144 on: October 9, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »
The press will light the fire weeks before the January window and will fan the flames as much as.

Also the better he plays the more in demand he will become.

As far as Spain goes with Barca or Real he will get automatic C/L league plus an easier time in LaLiga, plus he speaks the lingo plus the climate.....right that's it I'm off to Spain as well..

Come January, assuming he is fit and continues to play well, he is the most valuable player in the world. Top drawer, seen as gettable but under a decent length of contract, and crucially and unusually for a player of his quality, he is not CL cup tied. There is the potential for LFC to realise a huge transfer fee.

The flip side of that is that, if we are somewhere near CL qualification, and I suspect we will be, selling him would undermine everything FSG are trying to do - their business plan is about brand building, filling a stadium, selling the club all over the world - and it is contingent on getting back into the CL.

It would be very interesting to see what FSG did if we were, say, 2nd or 3rd, and a foreign club bid 55-60M early in Jan.
"You just have to give them credit for not throwing in the towel" - Gennaro Gattuso, May, 2005

And then we'll get 4th as well and everyone in the whole world can do one.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3145 on: October 9, 2013, 02:45:31 pm »
He'll flop at Madrid.

He's cut that out of his game in fairness.

Offline dnkw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3146 on: October 9, 2013, 02:56:39 pm »
He's cut that out of his game in fairness.

True, but playing with plassy Ronaldo and the flying howler, he'd be embarrassed not to.
« Last Edit: October 9, 2013, 02:58:18 pm by dnkw »

Offline freddwarf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3147 on: October 9, 2013, 03:05:47 pm »
Come January, assuming he is fit and continues to play well, he is the most valuable player in the world. Top drawer, seen as gettable but under a decent length of contract, and crucially and unusually for a player of his quality, he is not CL cup tied. There is the potential for LFC to realise a huge transfer fee.

The flip side of that is that, if we are somewhere near CL qualification, and I suspect we will be, selling him would undermine everything FSG are trying to do - their business plan is about brand building, filling a stadium, selling the club all over the world - and it is contingent on getting back into the CL.

It would be very interesting to see what FSG did if we were, say, 2nd or 3rd, and a foreign club bid 55-60M early in Jan.

Think if a big £50m+ offer comes in we will fight it off at least till the close season, hoping that we can qualify for the C/L.  If we could do we will be in a far better position to attact top players with our Suarez money.

Absolutly no doubt tho that we will be tested in the window, probably by Barca, who have some problems with Messi. Plus some Barca's other top stars are not getting any younger.

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #3148 on: October 9, 2013, 03:23:55 pm »
We were holding out for 50m in summer...January makes it much more expensive due to the smaller market for players and crucial part of the season.

I don't think Suarez is going anywhere this season. Maybe next season to Real.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3149 on: October 9, 2013, 03:38:19 pm »
He'll flop at Madrid.
Yea. He's bound to earn a lot of penalties and free kicks doing that there.

Offline jfc

• Kopite
« Reply #3150 on: October 9, 2013, 03:43:36 pm »
He'll flop at Madrid.

I really doubt that he would, he has the confidence and ability to succeed. Plus he's a player that doesn't really rely on pace but more on his movement and ball skills.

Offline Wesley Pipes

• Legacy Fan
  • PSN: WesleyP1pes
« Reply #3151 on: October 9, 2013, 04:04:02 pm »
I really doubt that he would, he has the confidence and ability to succeed. Plus he's a player that doesn't really rely on pace but more on his movement and ball skills.

A player that doesn't really rely on those around him either.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3152 on: October 9, 2013, 04:16:54 pm »
A player that doesn't really rely on those around him either.

So three individuals in Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez.... lots of match winners there, but you'd have to wonder how hard it would be to work on decision making and retention of the ball with those 3 at times... patterns of play go out the window.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #3153 on: October 9, 2013, 04:18:44 pm »
Didn't fail at Ajax didn't fail at us, no reason to think he would fail at Madrid.

Offline JTK

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3154 on: October 9, 2013, 04:28:09 pm »
If anything I would think that he would be ever better in La Liga than the Prem.

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
« Reply #3155 on: October 9, 2013, 04:33:01 pm »
True, but playing with plassy Ronaldo and the flying howler, he'd be embarrassed not to.

:lmao

I have no idea what that is, but it suits him perfectly! Hahaha!
20 and 7

Offline Aristotle

• is a bugger for the bottle. Apache tool wielder extraordinaire - especially in wardrobes. The 'Oral B' Specialist.....brushes his cavities vigorously outdoors.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Happiness depends upon ourselves
« Reply #3156 on: October 9, 2013, 04:37:05 pm »
Any transfer offer in January will be LFC valuation + loss of financial gain of making the CL. If we value the player at 50 million and the CL gives 30 we won't consider offers under 80. We'd be mad to. Having him scoring goals which helps our progress will be much more valuable at the end of the season rather than any cash influx in the uncertainty of January.
My twitter
If Harry can get Spurs to the CL 1/4 final then he could get England to the World Cup final.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3157 on: October 9, 2013, 04:42:54 pm »
If he keeps playing the way he is now and an offer does come in from Real then we will surely ask for Bale type money or no deal. No way is the chimp worth more than Luis. You just have the feeling they will be in for him especially seeing as Benzema is having a bit of a rough time at the moment. The lad Morata is a great prospect but obviously just like the summer i think we have to do all we can to keep Luis.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline freddwarf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3158 on: October 9, 2013, 05:00:00 pm »
If he keeps playing the way he is now and an offer does come in from Real then we will surely ask for Bale type money or no deal. No way is the chimp worth more than Luis. You just have the feeling they will be in for him especially seeing as Benzema is having a bit of a rough time at the moment. The lad Morata is a great prospect but obviously just like the summer i think we have to do all we can to keep Luis.

The whole thing will depend on Suarez's attitude. If, and I don't think it's a big if, a huge offer comes in and we say no and Suarez starts his antics again I don't think the fans will tolerate it.

So it will depend on Suarez. If he wants out then take the money but it would have to be £60m+. And another £25m added to it to give Rodgers £85m to spend and get in top quality players.

£60m......January.....Deal or no Deal.

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3159 on: October 9, 2013, 05:37:56 pm »
a would be gutted if luis left such a good player  :no but if he wants ti go so be it , wouldn't be loved more anywhere, as much as here