Author Topic: Ask - RAWK replies  (Read 869999 times)

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Re: Ask - RAWK replies
« Reply #17760 on: January 26, 2023, 02:49:01 pm »
I have AirPods synced to my phone. Iíve recently started getting warnings that the volume is too loud and it automatically turns it down and seems to cap the maximum volume. When Iím out and about itís too quiet and Iím struggling to listen to podcasts over the volume of traffic and background noise.

Anyone know how you can overwrite that? I donít want to deafen myself, but a bit of personal choice to how loud I can play things wouldnít go amiss!

On iphone try:

Settings > Sound and Haptics > Heaphone Safety

Should be an option to turn off 'Reduce Loud Sounds'
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Crosby Nick

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17761 on: January 26, 2023, 03:57:21 pm »
On iphone try:

Settings > Sound and Haptics > Heaphone Safety

Should be an option to turn off 'Reduce Loud Sounds'

Thanks. Looks like it was turned off already. Turned it back in and turned it up to the maximum but will see if that makes a difference.

Had the AirPods a couple of years and have hammered them, suspect they might just be starting to get a bit overused.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED
« Reply #17762 on: Today at 12:45:21 am »
Cressington would be a good choice mate in all honesty. The Prom is unbeatable and it's a great place to watch nature's ebb and flow (literally).

Woolton is okay but you're nowhere near the water there. And it's only really useful if you hit one of the sweet spots, otherwise it's like being on Penny Lane again - population density mayhem.....

If I had the option to live in Liverpool again, then as close to the river as I can get is where I'd be.

But only in the south end of the city ;) :wave

8)

NO NEWS YET

Bulgaria for work next week EEK

hanging out with younger peeps who play COD all night
meanwhile I produce an album for a liverpool cult band outside of working hours

ta yous

do wanna be by the water

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17763 on: Today at 01:50:02 pm »
Does anyone know either a work around or fix for the issues created after the latest Android phone updates please?

Paul's new phone the pixel 6a has had an automatic update which now means it refuses to connect via Bluetooth to my car stereo or his ps5 headphones and other apps connectivity stuff.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #17764 on: Today at 04:55:32 pm »
Does anyone know either a work around or fix for the issues created after the latest Android phone updates please?

Paul's new phone the pixel 6a has had an automatic update which now means it refuses to connect via Bluetooth to my car stereo or his ps5 headphones and other apps connectivity stuff.

this might work deb - go to your bluetooth connections and unpair or delete or clear or 'forget' those 2 devices (car and headphones) so they're no longer in the list and then turn your phone off and on and then try pairing with them again
Quote from: Lee0-3Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17765 on: Today at 05:07:13 pm »
this might work deb - go to your bluetooth connections and unpair or delete or clear or 'forget' those 2 devices (car and headphones) so they're no longer in the list and then turn your phone off and on and then try pairing with them again

Thanks mate 👍