Author Topic: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted  (Read 377984 times)

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Legal repercussions for Trump and his cabal
« Reply #280 on: February 2, 2021, 12:02:05 pm »
they usually cover their tracks or lay false ones

there was a BBC documentary on about this years ago and some poor little fuck had his home - i think trumpy referred to it as a horrible eyesore - blocked off with high screens all so fucking rich twats could play with their sticks and balls

it seemed unbelievable then but then it's maybe not trumpy that should be investigated but the scots that allowed this to happen

Yeah it's called You've Been Trumped - worth a watch.

The farmer Michael Forbes put up a huge Mexican Flag in revenge.  ;D

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #281 on: February 2, 2021, 06:14:31 pm »
This is trumps defense

"Trump's defense team claims Senate has no grounds to hold trial, ask for dismissal"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/02/02/politics-live-updates-trump-impeachment-trial-biden-immigration/4344395001/

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: February 2, 2021, 06:41:35 pm »
Not like there is any other possible defense path they could take. It will be interesting to see how long before he runs into senate screaming about stolen election. I’m pretty sure it’s happening.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #283 on: February 2, 2021, 06:50:15 pm »
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1356594657526956036?s=21

Axios report.
If true it makes Downfall seem like a measured response.
Powell is a nutter who makes Giuliani look sensible
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #284 on: February 2, 2021, 07:02:56 pm »

Axios report.

This bit  :lmao

She named a county in Georgia where she claimed she could prove that Dominion had illegally flipped the vote.

Herschmann interrupted to point out that Trump had actually won the Georgia county in question: "So your theory is that Dominion intentionally flipped the votes so we could win that county?"
Believer

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: February 2, 2021, 07:23:34 pm »
This is trumps defense

"Trump's defense team claims Senate has no grounds to hold trial, ask for dismissal"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/02/02/politics-live-updates-trump-impeachment-trial-biden-immigration/4344395001/

Not like there is any other possible defense path they could take. It will be interesting to see how long before he runs into senate screaming about stolen election. I’m pretty sure it’s happening.

That was the entire reason his previous legal staff quit on him.  Even though it's not a "court of law" in the classic sense, representing a false case, one you know to be false, could lead a lawyer being disbarred.  The irony is the "unconstitutional" defence is the one his original team wanted to pursue, so I have no idea why Trump would listen to his new team any more than the ones who quit.

Even if Trump followed the stolen election defence, how would it work?  If he's claiming he's still the legitimate president then of course he can still be impeached, and the doings of the mob still belongs to him.  If he claims the election is stolen, then he's admitting the people were there because he encouraged them to be there.

Claiming you can't impeach him because he left office is tantamount to a concession, so it's little wonder Trump must be chewing wood at the prospect.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #286 on: February 2, 2021, 07:24:15 pm »

Axios report.
:)
Someone's been taking the piss out of you Sidney.

But Powell, fixing on Trump, continued to elaborate on a fantastical election narrative involving Venezuela, Iran, China and others. She named a county in Georgia where she claimed she could prove that Dominion had illegally flipped the vote.

Herschmann interrupted to point out that Trump had actually won the Georgia county in question: "So your theory is that Dominion intentionally flipped the votes so we could win that county
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: February 2, 2021, 07:43:09 pm »

Axios report.

https://www.axios.com/trump-oval-office-meeting-sidney-powell-a8e1e466-2e42-42d0-9cf1-26eb267f8723.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter

Stuck the direct link to the article in there for people who don't want to click on the tweet.  Honestly, that's terrifying.  Powell and her entourage were offering Trump nothing but a pipe dream, but he was too much of a dotard to realise it.  To think she came so close to wielding so much influence.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #288 on: February 2, 2021, 08:14:18 pm »

Axios report.
Byrne, backing up Flynn, told Trump the White House lawyers didn't care about him and were being obstructive. "Sir, we're both entrepreneurs, and we both built businesses," the former Overstock CEO told Trump. "We know that there are times you have to be creative and take different steps."

This was a remarkable level of personal familiarity, given it was the first time Byrne had met the president. All the stanchions and buffers between the White House and the outside world had crumbled.

Byrne kept attacking the senior White House staff in front of Trump. "They've already abandoned you," he told the president aggressively. Periodically during the meeting Flynn or Byrne challenged Trump's top staff — portraying them as disloyal: So do you think the president won or not?

At one point, with Flynn shouting, Byrne raised his hand to talk. He stood up and turned around to face Herschmann. "You're a quitter," he said. "You've been interfering with everything. You've been cutting us off."

"Do you even know who the fuck I am, you idiot?" Herschmann snapped back.

"Yeah, you're Patrick Cipollone," Byrne said.

"Wrong! Wrong, you idiot!"

Magnificently bonkers.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #289 on: February 2, 2021, 10:15:15 pm »

Axios report.

The whole piece is just hilariously crazy. So many highlights in it. If what is in there is true, the best summary seems to be:

The arguments became so heated that even Giuliani — still on the phone — at one point told everyone to calm down. One participant later recalled: "When Rudy's the voice of reason, you know the meeting's not going well."

One thing I would really like is why Powell is paddling this shite. Does she have mental issues and actually believes that stuff or does she think of this as just an opportunity to make money or get famous. I just don't see how a person, who is mentally well could do and say all the stuff, which is clearly completely insane.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: February 2, 2021, 10:39:09 pm »

One thing I would really like is why Powell is paddling this shite. Does she have mental issues and actually believes that stuff or does she think of this as just an opportunity to make money or get famous. I just don't see how a person, who is mentally well could do and say all the stuff, which is clearly completely insane.

I think it's a mixed bag. I think she believes to an extent, but it's more having the president's ear. Convincing a president to exercise power means you have power by proxy. It's a sign of major mental instability because clearly none of them are capable of exercising that power responsibly.

I've no love for anybody working in that administration, but by God, the herculean effort they had to go to in order to keep Trump in a box is impressive - even if it was only to keep them all out of jail. Hell, that article paints Trump as borderline measured compared to Powell.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: February 2, 2021, 11:05:32 pm »
The whole piece is just hilariously crazy. So many highlights in it. If what is in there is true, the best summary seems to be:

I was thinking she might be trying to cover her own backside rather than thinking of Trump. get the President to bring in all those Dominion machines to check they haven't been tampered with, who knows they might find something to back up some of her slanderous claims of votes being flipped.? checked the date when Dominion sued her, Jan 8th, meeting in WH Dec 18th. 3 weeks after this meeting
Maybe she saw the Dominion libel case coming in December.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: February 2, 2021, 11:11:38 pm »

One thing I would really like is why Powell is paddling this shite. Does she have mental issues and actually believes that stuff or does she think of this as just an opportunity to make money or get famous. 
I worry about her insistence in trying to get access to secret documents amid all this, did she have an ulterior motive. What or whom would be behind that.
You're right somehow though, something isn't straight.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: February 3, 2021, 12:31:43 am »
I worry about her insistence in trying to get access to secret documents amid all this, did she have an ulterior motive. What or whom would be behind that.
You're right somehow though, something isn't straight.

She would have ample opportunity to get access to secret docs before 20/1.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: February 3, 2021, 07:56:24 am »
She would have ample opportunity to get access to secret docs before 20/1.
That's not correct mate. If you read the article there was suggestions from the insane side of the debate that Powell should be named as a Special Counsel and it indicates she wanted a high level clearance to access Govt information. Fucking frightening that if it had happened.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #295 on: February 3, 2021, 08:20:30 am »
Reading the stuff about Byrne claiming he worked for the FBI on a sting with Hilary ($18m ) makes all this Q stuff fall into place.
What tickled me was Trump wandering off in the middle of it all.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: February 3, 2021, 10:25:01 am »
That's not correct mate. If you read the article there was suggestions from the insane side of the debate that Powell should be named as a Special Counsel and it indicates she wanted a high level clearance to access Govt information. Fucking frightening that if it had happened.

Wouldn't it be amusing if she were a Russian agent?

Probably spotted a burger in the other room. Has about as much focus as Homer Simpson.

For that matter... fat, orange,  bald... stumbles into bizarre situations on an almost weekly basis... has worked for a super villain...

Yeah he IS Homer Simpson.  :S

Popcorn's Art

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: February 3, 2021, 12:51:09 pm »
Magnificently bonkers.

For some reason I read that and heard Charlie Murphy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmc9IPGmiA

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: February 3, 2021, 12:52:12 pm »

And it sounds like he was making comments from the side like it was some kind of sketch.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #299 on: February 3, 2021, 01:12:43 pm »

Axios report.

Only just read this. I would say it is unbelievable but sadly it isn`t but even by the incredibly low bar they set, this is a slightly different level of insane stuff. Powell with high level security access - the consequences of that would have been horrendous.

As for the brief episode on the county in Georgia  :lmao
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: February 3, 2021, 03:23:22 pm »
Lyons pointed out to Powell that their incompetence went beyond their lawsuits being thrown out for standing. "You somehow managed to misspell the word 'District' three different ways in your suits," he said pointedly.

In a Georgia case, the Powell team had misidentified the court on the first page of their filing as "THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRCOICT OF GEORGIA." And they had identified the Michigan court as the "EASTERN DISTRCT OF MICHIGAN."

These were sloppy spelling errors. But given that these lawsuits aimed to overturn a presidential election, the court nomenclature should have been pristine.

Powell, Flynn and Byrne began attacking Lyons as they renewed their argument to Trump: There they go again, they want to focus on the insignificant details instead of fighting for you.

Trump replied, "No, no, he's right. That was very embarrassing. That shouldn't have happened."

Trump's new lawyers, in releasing their response to the impeachment charges, put on the front page of their first legal filing: "To the Honourable Members of the Unites States Senate".

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: February 3, 2021, 06:15:13 pm »
 ;D

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #302 on: February 4, 2021, 12:31:09 pm »

Palm Beach, Florida has issued a permit to demolish the Mar-a-Lago helipad.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #303 on: February 4, 2021, 12:35:29 pm »

Axios report.

Do we know who transcripted it all?

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #304 on: February 4, 2021, 12:50:00 pm »

Do we know who transcripted it all?

I think Axios and Jonathan Swan have extremely good access to the White House and have spoken to as many people as they could about the content of this meeting and pieced it together from there.  I can't imagine that this meeting was properly transcribed given the tone described and the seemingly unplanned nature of it all.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: February 4, 2021, 05:05:04 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Attorney Lin Wood under investigation over whether he voted illegally in November, officials say

ATLANTA — He has been one of the most vocal, visible and controversial critics of the integrity of Georgia’s election.

Attorney Lin Wood filed lawsuits and held rallies, claiming people voted illegally in the 2020 presidential election.

Now Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray has learned that the state has launched an investigation into whether Wood himself was a legal Georgia voter.

Gray confirmed Tuesday that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office has launched an investigation into whether Wood was eligible to vote in Georgia, whether he broke the law by casting his ballot and whether he was actually a Georgia resident.

Sources at the secretary of state’s office say an email that Wood sent to Gray caused them to launch an official investigation.

In the email, Wood confirmed he moved to South Carolina, writing “I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April.”

Now state election investigators are looking into whether that means Wood legally should not have been able to vote in the November election.

They cite a section of Georgia code that reads, “If a person removes to another state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/exclusive-attorney-lin-wood-under-investigation-over-whether-he-voted-illegally-november-officials-say/FIMPMEJHFFFBBA66O5P5QEY25E/

Wood also is being scrutinized by the State Bar of Georgia, which said it “is proceeding with an inquiry” into Wood. The state bar rule cited as a basis for the investigation says that if its disciplinary board finds that a lawyer may be “impaired or incapacitated to practice law” as result of mental illness, cognitive impairment or substance abuse, the board may make a confidential referral to an appropriate medical or mental health professional for evaluation.

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-state-elections-general-elections-elections-south-carolina-e50d9693f68f219a801a0530d30e285e

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: February 4, 2021, 06:48:12 pm »
Smartmatic, a firm 'that builds and implements electronic voting systems' are suing Fox, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, Jeanine Pirro, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell for $2.7 billion.

They're being quite straightforward in their legal case:

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #307 on: February 4, 2021, 07:12:52 pm »
Smartmatic, a firm 'that builds and implements electronic voting systems' are suing Fox, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, Jeanine Pirro, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell for $2.7 billion.

Repetition of "the earth is round" is a neat way of pinning those that disagree with the complaint as conspiracy theorists...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: February 4, 2021, 07:13:25 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Attorney Lin Wood under investigation over whether he voted illegally in November, officials say

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/exclusive-attorney-lin-wood-under-investigation-over-whether-he-voted-illegally-november-officials-say/FIMPMEJHFFFBBA66O5P5QEY25E/

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-state-elections-general-elections-elections-south-carolina-e50d9693f68f219a801a0530d30e285e

Ah yeah.  This was the guy who went bleating to the media that he could be disbarred for refusing a mental health assessment on his fitness to practice law.  The very fact he went public over a matter that could, and probably should, have been kept confidential, is possibly reason enough alone to question his judgement.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: February 4, 2021, 07:15:19 pm »

Dominion is suing Powell and Rudy for $1.3bn each.  Smartmatic isn't aiming high enough.

The utterly stupid thing about the Dominion vote-switch story is that their machines weren't even used in the swing states.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: February 4, 2021, 07:19:30 pm »
Tasty.

SofaKing Tasty.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Oh9b2jtLte0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Oh9b2jtLte0</a>

« Last Edit: February 4, 2021, 07:21:02 pm by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: February 4, 2021, 07:22:51 pm »
Dominion is suing Powell and Rudy for $1.3bn each.  Smartmatic isn't aiming high enough.

The utterly stupid thing about the Dominion vote-switch story is that their machines weren't even used in the swing states.

Yes, but Fox News does have billions, unlike Rudy and Powell.  Be interesting to see how it all plays out.  At least they have actual lawyers putting their cases forward, with such simple things as 'being able to spell'.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: February 4, 2021, 07:54:36 pm »
Yes, but Fox News does have billions, unlike Rudy and Powell.  Be interesting to see how it all plays out.  At least they have actual lawyers putting their cases forward, with such simple things as 'being able to spell'.

Well I was kinda being facetious, but point taken. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #313 on: February 4, 2021, 09:07:22 pm »
Even if Trump does testify and babbles his way into an admission of guilt, what the fuck will it actually matter? The GOP won't convict him. Heck, he could say flat out that Nancy deserved to get lynched, and tell Chuck Schumer to go fuck himself right on the Senate floor, he'll still walk away scot free. People need to get away from the idea of constitutional justice and just accept that the Congressional wing of the U.S Government no longer functions the way the founding fathers intended it to, particular when it comes to impeachment

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: February 4, 2021, 09:12:21 pm »
Even if Trump does testify and babbles his way into an admission of guilt, what the fuck will it actually matter? The GOP won't convict him. Heck, he could say flat out that Nancy deserved to get lynched, and tell Chuck Schumer to go fuck himself right on the Senate floor, he'll still walk away scot free. People need to get away from the idea of constitutional justice and just accept that the Congressional wing of the U.S Government no longer functions the way the founding fathers intended it to, particular when it comes to impeachment
Trump is a liar, he will be under oath to tell the truth if he gives evidence at the Impeachment. he will be charged with perjury and sent to prison if he's caught lying.
Trumps lawyers will beg him not to give evidence.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: February 4, 2021, 09:32:38 pm »

Trump is a liar, he will be under oath to tell the truth if he gives evidence at the Impeachment. he will be charged with perjury and sent to prison if he's caught lying.
Trumps lawyers will beg him not to give evidence.

Also, it will be highly amusing to watch the GOP acquit a man who has just confessed to a crime because they want to find a loophole or technicality not to vote him down.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: February 4, 2021, 09:35:23 pm »
Also, it will be highly amusing to watch the GOP acquit a man who has just confessed to a crime because they want to find a loophole or technicality not to vote him down.

This is a senate thing though right? I mean they have to vote to impeach him, it doesn't really matter the evidence, the GOP aren't going to vote to impeach him.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: February 4, 2021, 09:50:50 pm »
This is a senate thing though right? I mean they have to vote to impeach him, it doesn't really matter the evidence, the GOP aren't going to vote to impeach him.

It's such an odd thing.  It's in their interest to impeach so they can bar him from office; but I suspect now they think Trump's multitude of impending court cases will take care of that, so they can vote to acquit, keep his base onside, and still have him removed as a political obstacle.  The only problem is that just allows the lunatics like Greene and Hawley to sink their teeth deeper into the party.

The senate will vote and most of the GOP will acquit.  But, to use an extreme analogy, if you vote to acquit a self confessed murderer of murder on the ground that you don't think the law has the reach or the grounds to convict said murderer, you're going to look like a fucking idiot. Especially when you are literally basing your vote on your own opinion, rather than any kind of legal precedent or standing.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: February 4, 2021, 09:55:49 pm »
It's such an odd thing.  It's in their interest to impeach so they can bar him from office; but I suspect now they think Trump's multitude of impending court cases will take care of that, so they can vote to acquit, keep his base onside, and still have him removed as a political obstacle.  The only problem is that just allows the lunatics like Greene and Hawley to sink their teeth deeper into the party.

The senate will vote and most of the GOP will acquit.  But, to use an extreme analogy, if you vote to acquit a self confessed murderer of murder on the ground that you don't think the law has the reach or the grounds to convict said murderer, you're going to look like a fucking idiot. Especially when you are literally basing your vote on your own opinion, rather than any kind of legal precedent or standing.

But to who though? I understand that analogy holds true in a court of law, but not in the senate unfortunately.

If everyone on the GOP side vote to not impeach him, then no one looks like a fool.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #319 on: February 4, 2021, 10:08:16 pm »

Genuine question mate, why would you find that amusing?

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.