Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
It's really simple. The state of the squad (and club setup, facilities etc.) Slot is inheriting is markedly different from the shitshow that Klopp walked into, plus he has significantly less responsibility as head coach.

All this talk of "well he'll need a couple of seasons just to get his bearings, assess the squad, so we'd better be prepared for a reset meaning top 4 expectations are batshit crazy" is downplaying expectations and can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. Nobody would be saying that if we were still on course some 4 points clear in the league and marching towards a final in Dublin.

He's not been hired to awake a sleeping giant or pull the club out of the shit, he's been hired to maintain success. That's the job. We can't afford another period of mediocrity.

Exactly. As when Joe succeeded Bob and then Kenny succeeded Joe, the incoming manager was expected to continue along the same path. Kenny also over the following 2 seasons imprinted his own style on the club with his own players, I expect the same will happen with Slot.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Terry de Niro on Today at 06:31:30 pm »

"Bleed Like Me"  - Garbage
Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
News and Current Affairs / Re: Brexit. the Con continues
« Last post by PaulF on Today at 06:31:03 pm »
Thanks bc.
Funnily enough, I've been meaning to ask, has anyone seen info about impacts on the EU. Loss of movement must be annoying. And although we get daily stories of areas we lose out on the sky's not fallen in. I doubt it's do r much harm to the EU, much to the annoyance of the gammons.
What does spending cap mean to nation states who can pay off the books and use financial systems and institutions they own to circumvent it?
Footballs dead, we are just quibbling over its bloated corpse.
someone to put them back on their Perch you mean?
RAWK is hardly the plaice for this nonsense.
Think one of the issues with Gomez is we haven't seen him consistently at CB since pre-COVID and he really seems to rely on rhythm.
It's true for all fans on social media.

Agreed. I think its more telling of myself getting wound up by it, or engaging
It's really simple. The state of the squad (and club setup, facilities etc.) Slot is inheriting is markedly different from the shitshow that Klopp walked into, plus he has significantly less responsibility as head coach.

All this talk of "well he'll need a couple of seasons just to get his bearings, assess the squad, so we'd better be prepared for a reset meaning top 4 expectations are batshit crazy" is downplaying expectations and can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. Nobody would be saying that if we were still on course some 4 points clear in the league and marching towards a final in Dublin.

He's not been hired to awake a sleeping giant or pull the club out of the shit, he's been hired to maintain success. That's the job. We can't afford another period of mediocrity.
RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions / Re: That Man City Post
« Last post by Barneylfc∗ on Today at 06:26:36 pm »
Can't believe they thought it would be OK to post that, regardless of how 'joking' they were  :butt
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10