Author Topic: No Man’s Sky [PS4 & PC]  (Read 36114 times)

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: No Man’s Sky [PS4 & PC]
« Reply #440 on: January 25, 2017, 12:32:26 am »

:lmao

The mismatch of suit and head is pretty reminiscent of a NMS procedural animal...

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #441 on: August 11, 2017, 01:02:11 pm »
update 1.30 has just been released on ps4

https://www.nomanssky.com/atlas-rises-update/

been a lot of rumours lately about a possible update and what might be in it following an arg called waking titan

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #442 on: August 11, 2017, 01:09:34 pm »
I will have to dig the game out it will be good for just the 30 hour story mode and trying out the missions.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #443 on: August 11, 2017, 07:32:37 pm »
Looks like this is becoming worth a buy now...

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #444 on: August 12, 2017, 10:18:16 pm »
How's the latest patch? Haven't played the game since about a week after launch and got bored pretty quickly.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #445 on: September 27, 2020, 11:21:55 pm »
Sorry for the bump but I've downloaded it for the first time today on Game Pass and it's bloody wonderful isn't it.

Yeah, been a decent game for a few years now but this update is great

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #446 on: September 28, 2020, 12:19:37 am »
I bought it at launch and played for a bit, but haven't played it since. Need to get back on it ;D

Offline Ed-Zeppelin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: September 28, 2020, 11:30:52 am »
Have been meaning to give it a go since the Origins update, and try it out in VR!

Sounds like it’s changed a lot since I last played it a year or two back.
"We come here for the winning!"

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #448 on: September 28, 2020, 12:11:58 pm »
This got a panning on release, maybe too harshly but Hello Games did hype the crap out of it so of course many were disappointed.

Fast forward 3 or 4 years and the game has, by sticking to their free lifetime updates, morphed into most of what it promised. There are still a few bugs, quests getting stuck and that but its great once you get going.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #449 on: September 9, 2023, 02:14:11 am »
I think I will give the game another go and reinstall it, I was watching this Video of what the game is like now they just gave it another big update you can go on quest now solo or with friends in multi player mode

The game looks totally different from when I last played it so many new things added

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7gfY6TUx62o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7gfY6TUx62o</a>
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.