Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2793107 times)

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
City supporters club secretary on Sky Sports just now saying UEFA are not a very clever organisation because they haven't thought of what they will do if City win the Champions League  :lmao

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
They should just hack UEFA. Worked for us.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Some Man City fan suggesting that this will end with Man City being awarded £100 million "or more" in damages.

I mean... I know football is corrupt and fucked, but City fans have totally lost their minds. You don't support cheating. You don't support regimes that torture and kill people for disagreeing with them. But no, they are all convinced that they occupy some moral high ground, and will emerge the better for the battle.

Fuck them. I hope they get relegated and disappear until they re-emerge as a proper club again, without all this shit. They've lost everything that mattered about that club, and it's a disgrace that it was allowed to happen.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Telegraph Football@TeleFootball
Pep Guardiola will consider his future as manager in the summer, Telegraph Sport understands, unless the club is able to overturn a verdict which condemns "serious breaches" in payments by executives. 

;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Big question here about the credibility of the English press. It took a German newspaper to uncover all this, so begs the question what the fuck were the English papers doing? Forget about the tabloid rags, I'm talking about your 'serious' broadsheets.

Too scared to 'rock the boat'? Weaklings the lot of them, too busy propping up fairytales like a now proven financially corrupt multi-billionaire club beating the likes of the, erm, mighty QPR.

The English press's claim to fame is a myth, independent my arse. Only David Conn pursued this with any vigour and he himself was a boyhood City fan for fuck sake.

While German sports press were doing an unbelievable job, we have to keep up with the likes of Hodgson's boyfriend Henry Winter as one of the peak writers of English football. Barrels being scraped indeed.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
Strangely enough, the question of why the English media don't look more into the City situation was asked on Sunday Supplement some time ago. I can't remember which journalists were on the show, but some felt quite restricted about doing it, feeling they didn't know enough to comment on it. Another reason was they felt this was beyond a sports journalist type story, it was a much bigger story than they felt able to take on, there was also the point of City banning them or suing their newspaper. If the ban gets upheld I think things will change.

A) you need actual journalists who know how to research and write a proper story
B) you need an editorial team who want to bring corruption to light rather than going for easy copy to sell
C) you need someone not afraid to go after a very rich and powerful club and not fear the consequences

None of those things exist in English football media in the U.K we’ve been sky sports news’d to the point of not even knowing what journalists are supposed to fucking do for a living

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
Pep Guardiola will consider his future as manager in the summer, Telegraph Sport understands, unless the club is able to overturn a verdict which condemns "serious breaches" in payments by executives. 

;D

Juventus want him so might add up

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Manchester City are now facing a Premier League points deduction, as their punishment for “serious breaches” of Uefa Financial Fair Play also represents a breach of the domestic competition’s regulations.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-banned-champions-league-premier-points-uefa-fair-play-a9336946.html

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Saint Pep should resign on moral grounds.

Or will he show up to the next match wearing a sky blue ribbon in protest?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
a French super club in Paris who can sell out their stadium is good for business, Man City are at best the 5th most relevant English club worldwide

5th is a stretch. I'd argue Leeds have more of a following worldwide than them.
At the very least
Liverpool
Utd
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs

all have much larger fanbases than them.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Won't work like that surely?
It will; the ban can't start until the appeal process is exhausted, otherwise a litigant could get punished for something that the appellate process clears them of.

City have already indicated, in leaked emails, that they are prepared to pay tens of millions to hire the best lawyers to turn this into a sporting Jarndyce vs Jarndyce
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-banned-champions-league-premier-points-uefa-fair-play-a9336946.html

From Miguel Delaney's piece

High-level sources say that will force the Premier League to act due to their own licensing, which pertains to Uefa’s Financial Fair Play regulations. The issue comes because any club has to supply true information to get a Premier League licence, and that information will have had to have matched that supplied to Uefa.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Save this until next season please, just to further wind them up.

Yes, NEXT season please :-)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

City should absolutely be stripped of the titles in the relevant seasons, any points deduction has to apply to the first season they are allowed back into Europe or it’s absolutely fucking meaningless.

If I was a Man City supporter I’d be fucking ashamed of my club today, everything they’ve won is basically meaningless now unless you are a morally bankrupt c*nt

But they don't care. They've known from the off what kind of monsters own them. They are also fully aware that their finances don't add up. They know full well they have comparatively few fans, have no national, never mind global, reach and they know quite well they are being sponsored by their own owners at vastly inflated rates. They do not care. They just want 'success' at any cost. The ones who didn't walk away once the torturers took them over are morally bankrupt and couldn't care less about it.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
5th is a stretch. I'd argue Leeds have more of a following worldwide than them.
At the very least
Liverpool
Utd
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs

all have much larger fanbases than them.

No way do Leeds have a bigger fanbase worldwide. I don't even think Spurs do, but that's just a gut feeling.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan

;D

What other blood thirsty oil regime can he go and work for seeing as he's such a big fan of them? Pep's got deep enough pockets, expect to see him rock up in Paris soon.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
CAS judgments will have everything released to the public, not sure they’d really want that, didnt some hedge fund buy into them recently (as in the group)
Yep, this is the problem from City's point of view. If they take the judgement to appeals then more information will be made public, including potentially highly embarrassing stuff. They'll have to decide if it is worth that. There's a suggestion going round that ultimately, despite any immediate posturing, they will forgo an appeal.

Contrary to that is their own stated intention to pay the best lawyers whatever it takes to tied this up into years of legal wrangling. These two opposing dynamics are at work and it will be interesting to see which way it finally falls
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
The very top players won’t be going there without champions league.
They’ll still have Phil Foden, John Stones and Kyle Walker though! ;D
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The footballing Gods can't be this kind, surely?

Just have to wait and see I guess..  Huge can of worms opened though.  Some posters on here have mentioned HMRC too...

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Wouldn't 11/12 be under the PL's rules not UEFA's though?

The Premier league STCC didn't come in until 2013 and wasn't retrospective.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Save this until next season please, just to further wind them up.

Backdating to time of offences please. No shitty 'you're not looking likely to win anyway, here's a 3 point deduction to take you to third, stop cryarsing it could've been worse' punishment.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
Saint Pep should resign on moral grounds.

Or will he show up to the next match wearing a sky blue ribbon in protest?

If he genuinely had any morals he'd never have gone to the Emptyhad in the first place.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
It will; the ban can't start until the appeal process is exhausted, otherwise a litigant could get punished for something that the appellate process clears them of.

City have already indicated, in leaked emails, that they are prepared to pay tens of millions to hire the best lawyers to turn this into a sporting Jarndyce vs Jarndyce

Chelsea's transfer ban stood whilst they appealed?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1

;D
This is Pep who got offended when he was asked if he was paid money form other sources  to be city manager.

A question he spectacularly failed to answer.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Just need 6 more clubs to get banned and my team could be in CL next season.

It’s on !!

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
A 10points deduction for all seasons since 2013 should do it. Gives us 2 titles and United 1. City are still champions for their “centurion” season but no longer have that acclaim.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Big question here about the credibility of the English press. It took a German newspaper to uncover all this, so begs the question what the fuck were the English papers doing? Forget about the tabloid rags, I'm talking about your 'serious' broadsheets.

Too scared to 'rock the boat'? Weaklings the lot of them, too busy propping up fairytales like a now proven financially corrupt multi-billionaire club beating the likes of the, erm, mighty QPR.

The English press's claim to fame is a myth, independent my arse. Only David Conn pursued this with any vigour and he himself was a boyhood City fan for fuck sake.

While German sports press were doing an unbelievable job, we have to keep up with the likes of Hodgson's boyfriend Henry Winter as one of the peak writers of English football. Barrels being scraped indeed.

Spot on mate, the state of the English press is an embarrassment
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
I want to now see what FA does. Does it have the cojones to back up its own rules?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

It’s on !!

Arteta a genius mate.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
But they don't care. They've known from the off what kind of monsters own them. They are also fully aware that their finances don't add up. They know full well they have comparatively few fans, have no national, never mind global, reach and they know quite well they are being sponsored by their own owners at vastly inflated rates. They do not care. They just want 'success' at any cost. The ones who didn't walk away once the torturers took them over are morally bankrupt and couldn't care less about it.

Yeah - they aren't ashamed at all. Instead - it's everyone elses fault and they are proud that they will hire the most expensive lawyers to fight this (despite the fact that the allegations are true).

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
From Miguel Delaney's piece

While there remains the possibility a high-priced legal battle could yet see the Champions League ban overturned, sources do not feel that will be the case with any Premier League punishment due to the specific situation.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Arteta a genius mate.

He left them because he wants European football. Can’t blame the lad for being ambitious..  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1

It’s on !!
6 so far.....

The season isn’t over yet ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
They are the Prince Albert of European royalty.

fixed