Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2098913 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: Members Sales 18/19
« Reply #2760 on: December 21, 2018, 10:58:40 am »
There's no other way they can put returns on really other than randomly as and when they get them.

If they put them on at set times there's going to be 100,000+ people queuing for 10 tickets, which will never work.

Very true!! I remember when the STH exchange was introduced, it’s helped massively for us members. STH can literally pick and choose what games they want to go to, unless theres a limit!? Would like to see the stats of how many STH tickets are returned for each match

Hospitality returns are pretty much unheard of for the big games

The general sale used to be ridiculous as well

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2761 on: December 21, 2018, 10:58:48 am »
Demand isn't that high. People feel like the demand is higher than it is in reality because of the "loyalty" system. Stop tickets being passed on (i.e. you only get the credit if you scan into the stadium, and your photo is on your card), and you'll see the much more realistic demand show. How many games have any of you not been able to get a ticket for either online or via spares? I reckon there's only a hanful of games EVER that I've not been able to get tickets for as spares, and probably not once at Anfield. That shows the real demand. It's not as high as the system makes it appear.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #2762 on: December 21, 2018, 11:24:14 am »
Demand isn't that high. People feel like the demand is higher than it is in reality because of the "loyalty" system. Stop tickets being passed on (i.e. you only get the credit if you scan into the stadium, and your photo is on your card), and you'll see the much more realistic demand show. How many games have any of you not been able to get a ticket for either online or via spares? I reckon there's only a hanful of games EVER that I've not been able to get tickets for as spares, and probably not once at Anfield. That shows the real demand. It's not as high as the system makes it appear.

I'd go along with this. The distribution based on the loyalty system is skewed. I'd love to see the actual attendance numbers of those who buy in the bulk sale. Loyalty is based on attendance not a ticket purchase. They solve that and the demand issue is half of what it currently is.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2763 on: December 21, 2018, 11:24:43 am »
Newcastle sold out banner gone

Tickets imminent?

Offline JasonR55

• Main Stander
  • Jurgens Army
« Reply #2764 on: December 21, 2018, 11:26:02 am »
Newcastle sold out banner gone

Tickets imminent?

A single restricted view popped up in lower Annie road before

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #2765 on: December 21, 2018, 11:30:21 am »
Some proper season ticket holder hating / jealousy in this thread. Some season ticket holders go to all games, some share season tickets, some pass on individual tickets in the same way as members. But you know what? Football is expensive. Passing on a season ticket isn’t a crime and your jealousy isn’t going to change that.
Long live the King

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2766 on: December 21, 2018, 11:43:45 am »
Some proper season ticket holder hating / jealousy in this thread. Some season ticket holders go to all games, some share season tickets, some pass on individual tickets in the same way as members. But you know what? Football is expensive. Passing on a season ticket isn’t a crime and your jealousy isn’t going to change that.

How is it Jealousy? I'm guaranteed a ticket for every game I go to so who is more worthy of a ticket, someone on a season ticket / membership that half uses it or someone who attends all the games? To be honest I wouldn't even look to get a season ticket the way it's set up know big lump sum up front and you hardly get fuck all from it these days. I was jealous when it gave you a guaranteed cup final ticket but not now.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #2767 on: December 21, 2018, 11:53:54 am »
How is it Jealousy? I'm guaranteed a ticket for every game I go to so who is more worthy of a ticket, someone on a season ticket / membership that half uses it or someone who attends all the games? To be honest I wouldn't even look to get a season ticket the way it's set up know big lump sum up front and you hardly get fuck all from it these days. I was jealous when it gave you a guaranteed cup final ticket but not now.

I didn't say you specifically were jealous.
Long live the King

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #2768 on: December 21, 2018, 12:01:48 pm »

That’s exactly one of the reasons why there is a ‘divide’ between members and STH holders though. The two sets of fans are treated differently by the club. 

STH can pass their cards around to anyone they like and face no consequence. See what happens if you’re a member caught doing that!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2769 on: December 21, 2018, 12:15:01 pm »
That’s exactly one of the reasons why there is a ‘divide’ between members and STH holders though. The two sets of fans are treated differently by the club. 

STH can pass their cards around to anyone they like and face no consequence. See what happens if you’re a member caught doing that!

If you're a member caught doing that it's a lifetime ban. You are never allowed to buy tickets again in your life.

I mean it's no wonder there's a divide.

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #2770 on: December 21, 2018, 12:22:37 pm »
Been refreshing all morning all I keep seeing is a odd Newcastle single in 126 that goes the moment it pops up. :no

Hoping when Arsenal comes back up there is a few.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #2771 on: December 21, 2018, 12:25:37 pm »

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #2772 on: December 21, 2018, 12:30:49 pm »
https://twitter.com/greer17lfc/status/1075832476952604673

Yeah, saw that last night. It’s what was fresh in my mind when I made my last post actually.

Looks like they’re on the clampdown again, targetting the real villains when it comes to matchday attendance  :no

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #2773 on: December 21, 2018, 12:40:33 pm »
Seem to keep pushing the Arsenal tickets reopening back and back. was 11am then 12pm now 2pm.

Is that a good sign of returns we think?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #2774 on: December 21, 2018, 12:52:35 pm »
Seem to keep pushing the Arsenal tickets reopening back and back. was 11am then 12pm now 2pm.

Is that a good sign of returns we think?

My guess is they will add some unsold hospitality tickets. And therefore wanna wait as long as possible and hope that someone will pay £300 instead of £53?

Offline JasonR55

• Main Stander
  • Jurgens Army
« Reply #2775 on: December 21, 2018, 12:55:23 pm »
My guess is they will add some unsold hospitality tickets. And therefore wanna wait as long as possible and hope that someone will pay £300 instead of £53?

Hospitality looks to be sold out

Offline JasonR55

• Main Stander
  • Jurgens Army
« Reply #2776 on: December 21, 2018, 01:04:48 pm »
Loads of Newcastle just up. Got a pair in 103.

Offline TTobyLFC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2777 on: December 21, 2018, 01:05:13 pm »
4 blocks popped up as available on Newcastle but couldn't select any seats

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2778 on: December 21, 2018, 01:08:03 pm »
Loads of Newcastle just up. Got a pair in 103.

I love the definition of 'loads' on here. It's probably about 10 seats across a few blocks

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #2779 on: December 21, 2018, 01:15:06 pm »

There’s examples of season ticket holders getting banned for passing on their tickets in the same way as members. And I know loads of members who pass on tickets without problem. There’s no divide on that front. In fact, season ticket holders are taking the bigger risk. Just don’t pass on your tickets to clueless gimps.
Long live the King

Offline JasonR55

• Main Stander
  • Jurgens Army
« Reply #2780 on: December 21, 2018, 01:22:43 pm »
I love the definition of 'loads' on here. It's probably about 10 seats across a few blocks

Haha, to be fair there was about 15+ red blocks I’d guess

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #2781 on: December 21, 2018, 01:55:06 pm »
To be fair today is the first day I have proper hammered the refresh all day and did manage to get 1 in Lower Kenny and 1 in Kop for Newcastle when that large bulk came up. Prob just blind luck though to be honest.

Hoping the get the same with Arsenal

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2782 on: December 21, 2018, 01:56:47 pm »
To be fair today is the first day I have proper hammered the refresh all day and did manage to get 1 in Lower Kenny and 1 in Kop for Newcastle when that large bulk came up. Prob just blind luck though to be honest.

Hoping the get the same with Arsenal

You actually do it all day, you'll get one.

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #2783 on: December 21, 2018, 02:06:43 pm »
arsenal up...... nothing.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2784 on: December 21, 2018, 02:08:33 pm »
Why say there's a sale at 2 if there are no tickets?!
We are a team of one half.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2785 on: December 21, 2018, 02:15:44 pm »

It’s ridiculous, it went for 12pm to 2pm and for what!!??  :butt

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #2786 on: December 21, 2018, 02:16:24 pm »

It weren't listed as a sale just they had suspended the sale until then due to the local sales, I assumed as it changed times from 11am to 12pm to 2pm they were perhaps getting ready to put a few on.

Clearly not the case.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2787 on: December 21, 2018, 02:18:43 pm »
So did I! But ppl have things to do...

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2788 on: December 21, 2018, 02:20:03 pm »
 Maybe there are so many to go on....  ;D

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #2789 on: December 21, 2018, 03:09:31 pm »
Does anyone else has the same problem in the bulk sale were you do well in July sale and don't get any tickets in November Sale part from a big game or other way round? past 3 seasons with my Dad we do well in July for the small games but not for the big games but in November time don't get any tickets for the small games but past 2 seasons we manage to pick up just 1 big game due to being back end of the queue. I always think is just base on record on how well you do in both of the sales as I never reached the ticket section for the small games in November sale  Hope Liverpool will actually change the queuing system and make it better for all of us and less stressful to get hold of the tickets and also extend the Anfield road end!!

Offline qBlaz3

• Anny Roader
  • annie road aggro
« Reply #2790 on: December 21, 2018, 03:12:17 pm »
Does anyone else has the same problem in the bulk sale were you do well in July sale and don't get any tickets in November Sale part from a big game or other way round? past 3 seasons with my Dad we do well in July for the small games but not for the big games but in November time don't get any tickets for the small games but past 2 seasons we manage to pick up just 1 big game due to being back end of the queue. I always think is just base on record on how well you do in both of the sales as I never reached the ticket section for the small games in November sale  Hope Liverpool will actually change the queuing system and make it better for all of us and less stressful to get hold of the tickets and also extend the Anfield road end!!

I’ve had the same experience this season got 5 games in July, and none in the November bulk sales

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2791 on: December 21, 2018, 03:14:27 pm »

Exact same experience for me

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2792 on: December 21, 2018, 03:19:25 pm »
4 and zero (I was buying for a mate who had an early meeting)

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #2793 on: December 21, 2018, 03:45:26 pm »
Is annoying when that happens isn't it.

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #2794 on: December 21, 2018, 04:18:28 pm »
Nothing at all for Arsenal since 2pm, if not today when we thinking ticket office will next put them up?

They don't work Sat, Sunday do they? Then we into Xmas Eve etc.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2795 on: December 21, 2018, 04:22:32 pm »
There is the 27th & 28th when they would actually have built up a return allocation.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #2796 on: December 21, 2018, 04:23:04 pm »

If we start the season off well every wants to go to the "final sprint" in the league
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2797 on: December 23, 2018, 11:40:53 am »
Can we have an exchange for Newcastle

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2798 on: December 23, 2018, 01:51:16 pm »
Do we reckon any more pop up for Newcastle tomorrow?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2799 on: December 23, 2018, 01:54:26 pm »
What are the ticket office opening hours?