Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
On the whole, this season, all but Arsenal have underperformed badly or by each club's respective standards at least.

Even in Europe the shambles continued. Seems like there are far too many games these days, it's becoming tiresome for fans and players alike.

Oh and fuck off Everton!
We have this ability to make shite teams look decent, Arsenal got 6 vs these.

We beat Fulham home and away something they failed to do.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by DiggerJohn on Today at 06:26:46 pm »
People acting as though his little sulk was justified - he was still shite when he came on. Made a bollocks of a simple ball through in the passage of play that some are raving about. But great if people think it's fine he throws a public strop with the manager if it makes him run around a bit after being appalling for weeks.

People really are desperate sometimes to justify any kind of bullshit.

I view it the opposite people going over the top. It was an argument they probably over it. Mane got thick with Salah too before they got over it. People are too sensitive now days
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by spider-neil on Today at 06:25:28 pm »
Can we turn the main title into Top Four Race?
« Last post by KC7 on Today at 06:24:58 pm »
Not like Rawk to overreact is it? 😚

Precisely.

Club legends the pair of them, both of whom have been exemplary during their years of service.

Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by Cesar on Today at 06:23:42 pm »
Not giving up until it's mathematically impossible

If city and arsenal both lose this weekend then we've gained a point in the race. ITS ON!
We have this ability to make shite teams look decent, Arsenal got 6 vs these.
« Last post by decosabute on Today at 06:23:09 pm »
I like a fired up Mo too. I don't mind a bit of agro argument if it gets the fires going

People acting as though his little sulk was justified - he was still shite when he came on. Made a bollocks of a simple ball through in the passage of play that some are raving about. But great if people think it's fine he throws a public strop with the manager if it makes him run around a bit after being appalling for weeks.

People really are desperate sometimes to justify any kind of bullshit.
Have we had one big decision go in our favour this season? Genuinely can't think of one off the top of my head.

Konate should have been sent off in the Everton home game. Other than that I can't think of anything major. And no, a fucking drop ball doesn't count.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10