Author Topic: Top English Clubs in Bombshell Talks to Join European Premier League  (Read 21012 times)

Offline Reds4Wolves2

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Top English Clubs in Bombshell Talks to Join European Premier League
« Reply #400 on: October 23, 2020, 10:06:44 am »
really?

my girl liked me because I have a big cock

Curses, don’t have permission to post images yet.

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/in/INLOGchicken_lidz.jpg

Found it! Hopefully the woman on the right is your “girl”, the one on the left looks a bit young.  ;)

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #401 on: October 23, 2020, 10:43:20 am »
And btw i am a fan i get to 5-7 away games a season depending on credits that i qualify for.

Scunthorpes my main team follow them home and away, missing only 3 games in the last 5 years and Liverpools my premiership team.

Thank goodness I went to bed last night and avoided the rest of your callous replies to fans on here.

For your information you can’t be a fan of two teams. Only one.

We learn this at age 8 usually. You can take an interest in another club as I do with Tranmere but not a “fan”.

You wouldn’t speak about the assault on Van Dyke the way you do if you really were matt_lfc with the dancing Kopite
who appeared on the front of the pink on a winning Saturday. We all live in a red and white Kop you display.

You are a scunny fan and good luck to you. I watched us play scunny at Anfield in the 50s when we played in the old Div 2 and I also watched us through the 70s and 80s which you prattle on about but I guarantee you didn’t see.

Stick to scunny and have some thought to fans on here who are pissed off with how the injury to Van Dyke was swept away without even a foul being called. We have fans on here from Arsenal, Newcastle, West Ham and others who would never dream of writing that the Pickford assault was part of the game. They have more sense.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 11:57:02 am by redtel »
We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline oxenstierna

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #402 on: October 23, 2020, 12:52:17 pm »
Keep it up, Craig, you never know when being the Grammar police will come in handy. After wife v1.0 and I split up, when I was having my midlife crisis dating attractive coeds less than half my age, I asked one of them, “What was it that attracted you to me, given our age difference- well, aside from the red Italian sports car etc.?” She replied, “I liked that you used complete sentences and proper grammar in texts and all of our communication. Guys my age seem to largely be illiterate, even the ones at uni with me. The fact that you’d correct my grammar and usage didn’t annoy me, I liked it! In fact I think I’ve learned at least one new word every day I’ve known you!”  ;)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: October 24, 2020, 09:43:15 am »
I had a very interesting discussion with a mate of mine (he is a passionate Juventus fan) on the issue last night. He is convinced that even if the ESL is established with the suggested 16-18 clubs, the participating clubs won't abandon the domestic leagues. Instead, he thinks that these big clubs will approach the domestic leagues in a way that they are approaching the domestic cups now, with mostly bench players and young players starting the domestic league games. The squads will get bigger, and players won't be sent out on loan or sold because of the lack of playing time, since there will be enough playing time for 30+ players. It might be how the big clubs are seeing this ...

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: October 24, 2020, 11:42:36 am »
I had a very interesting discussion with a mate of mine (he is a passionate Juventus fan) on the issue last night. He is convinced that even if the ESL is established with the suggested 16-18 clubs, the participating clubs won't abandon the domestic leagues. Instead, he thinks that these big clubs will approach the domestic leagues in a way that they are approaching the domestic cups now, with mostly bench players and young players starting the domestic league games. The squads will get bigger, and players won't be sent out on loan or sold because of the lack of playing time, since there will be enough playing time for 30+ players. It might be how the big clubs are seeing this ...

I cant wait to be 75 and listening to fans post their suggested team for a weekend derby match that includes 95% of our reserve team as we have a big away European league game this Wed at Roma that none of us can go to and we have to pay $10 to watch on pay per view. That is the way things will likely go as we get ridiculed for winning the second rated domestic league, have no EFL titles and the 6 European Cups we won are never discussed on TV as football history only started in 2025 or whenever this super league starts.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: October 24, 2020, 12:32:04 pm »
I cant wait to be 75 and listening to fans post their suggested team for a weekend derby match that includes 95% of our reserve team as we have a big away European league game this Wed at Roma that none of us can go to and we have to pay $10 to watch on pay per view. That is the way things will likely go as we get ridiculed for winning the second rated domestic league, have no EFL titles and the 6 European Cups we won are never discussed on TV as football history only started in 2025 or whenever this super league starts.

To be honest, our second XI will probably be better than Everton's first XI, since we will be able to afford it. As for us winning the future ESL, I think that we will be among the top 5-6 clubs in it ...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:42:35 pm by PeterTheRed »