Author Topic: Top English Clubs in Bombshell Talks to Join European Premier League  (Read 21014 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Top English Clubs in Bombshell Talks to Join European Premier League
« Reply #320 on: October 22, 2020, 10:07:03 pm »
Last seasons and it was never a penalty, but it went Liverpools made 1 point into 3.

A little embarrassing that you’re trying to make out we’ve been lucky with a decision when we haven’t, to try and prove some other point. It’s not a great look, just makes it seem you’re making an effort to throw some dirt at the club to make whatever point it is you’re trying to make about a European League
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #321 on: October 22, 2020, 10:11:05 pm »
A little embarrassing that you’re trying to make out we’ve been lucky with a decision when we haven’t, to try and prove some other point. It’s not a great look, just makes it seem you’re making an effort to throw some dirt at the club to make whatever point it is you’re trying to make about a European League

Its everyones excuse for wanting to join it.

Do Real Madrid get in? 3-0 down last night to a second string Shakhtar team.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 10:13:18 pm by matt_lfc »

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #322 on: October 22, 2020, 10:12:32 pm »
Are you fucking kidding?

So you want to see what that Ajax player did last night when Jones slightly touched his face?

It would be even worse the play acting and cheating.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: October 22, 2020, 10:13:13 pm »
Its everyones excuse for wanting to join it.

Do Real Madrid get in? 3-0 down last night to a second strting Shakhtar team.

Yeah they get in, they’re the driver behind it. I’d guess them and us will be one of a few immune from relegation from it for twenty years  :wave
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: October 22, 2020, 10:14:17 pm »
Another way to look at it is did Pickford concede the goal no, done his job, just happend to catch the player, a second either way and they dont colied or theres a goal or Pickford saves it, there both going for a ball thats there to be won.

Just.....wow

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #325 on: October 22, 2020, 10:16:53 pm »
So you want to see what that Ajax player did last night when Jones slightly touched his face?

It would be even worse the play acting and cheating.

I just find it weird that there is apparently no middle ground with you. One extreme to the other.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #326 on: October 22, 2020, 10:22:27 pm »
Are you fucking kidding?

Unbelievably I think he isn't.  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: October 22, 2020, 10:30:29 pm »
The way that Ajax player reacted when Jones slightly touched his face last night was silly i know what type of game id like to watch, players getting stuck in.

Another way to look at it is did Pickford concede the goal no, done his job, just happend to catch the player, a second either way and they dont colied or theres a goal or Pickford saves it, there both going for a ball thats there to be won.
Shocking paragraph, on many levels.

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #328 on: October 22, 2020, 11:16:03 pm »
The way that Ajax player reacted when Jones slightly touched his face last night was silly i know what type of game id like to watch, players getting stuck in.

So the type of game you like to watch is players getting stuck in.

Suggest you are supporting the wrong team in Liverpool if that’s the case.

As for your summing up of Pickfords assault I think you should stick to watching your team Scunthorpe and leave Liverpool match incidents to us fans. We are never going to agree about your views on wiping out our Number 4 for the rest of this season.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:17:44 pm by redtel »
We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #329 on: October 22, 2020, 11:21:12 pm »
As for your summing up of Pickfords assault I think you should stick to watching your team Scunthorpe and leave Liverpool match incidents to us fans. We are never going to agree about your views on wiping out our Number 4 for the rest of this season.

This goes for any player for any side. Even one of our own doing it to some other player.

A top player may get 5 years at the top (I don’t mean in the PL, I mean at a top top side), if they’re lucky. Thinking it’s part of the game, or OK, to make that sort of tackle and make a player miss a whole year of his top level career, to “save a goal and do your job”, is so fucking idiotic it’s untrue.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #330 on: October 22, 2020, 11:26:16 pm »

Its proper football the legends of the 70's and 80"s didnt complain they got up and gave as good back, footballs soft now a days for a contact sport, a derbys all about getting stuck in.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #331 on: October 22, 2020, 11:30:29 pm »
Its proper football the legends of the 70's and 80"s didnt complain they got up and gave as good back, footballs soft now a days for a contact sport, a derbys all about getting stuck in.

Doubling down on chatting complete and utter shite is never pretty.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #332 on: October 22, 2020, 11:34:33 pm »

And btw i am a fan i get to 5-7 away games a season depending on credits that i qualify for.

Scunthorpes my main team follow them home and away, missing only 3 games in the last 5 years and Liverpools my premiership team.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #333 on: October 22, 2020, 11:40:07 pm »
And btw i am a fan i get to 5-7 away games a season depending on credits that i qualify for.

Scunthorpes my main team follow them home and away, missing only 3 games in the last 5 years and Liverpools my premiership team.

I don’t indulge in personal abuse. But Matt, you’re a prat.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #334 on: October 22, 2020, 11:44:46 pm »
I don’t indulge in personal abuse. But Matt, you’re a prat.

For having a different opinion? That most of this thread is using as an excuse to break away.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #335 on: October 22, 2020, 11:46:41 pm »
Don't think you can put a gloss on it matt. You're not painting a pretty picture of yourself
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #336 on: October 22, 2020, 11:48:12 pm »
Don't think you can put a gloss on it matt. You're not painting a pretty picture of yourself

Neither are the cry babies on here over a tackle and null and void, carnt take a joke 😂

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #337 on: October 22, 2020, 11:53:44 pm »
Neither are the cry babies on here over a tackle and null and void, carnt take a joke 😂

Can’t, for starters.

Secondly. I don’t think anyone thinks the shite you’ve just said about one of our own being injured for the best part of 12 months should be joked about.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #338 on: October 22, 2020, 11:55:31 pm »
Can’t, for starters.

Secondly. I don’t think anyone thinks the shite you’ve just said about one of our own being injured for the best part of 12 months should be joked about.

Players get injured its a fact of playing a contact sport.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #339 on: October 22, 2020, 11:55:57 pm »

Come on mate, this is the 21st century now. Yes, I was there in the crowd back in the 70s and 80s, but leg-breakers and career-enders have never been cool.

Players these days have (or at least should have) a bit more finesse and rely more on skill and application than thuggery. You can still get ''stuck in'' without assaulting players. I class the way we press as getting stuck in. It's aggressive, in your face and intense, but it's also clean. We have terrorised teams, all without kicking shit out of them.

I wouldn't say the game has gone soft. I'd say much of it had grown up a bit. It's faster and more demanding than it ever has been. What I think is soft, is the shitbags who fake injury, roll around on the floor, wave imaginary cards about. All that stuff is cowardly, and flying in with leg breakers and career threateners is just dinosaur football employed by those who lack the skills to play properly.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: October 22, 2020, 11:59:22 pm »
An innocently mistimed tackle is one thing. Going into a fellow pro like a combine harvester is quite another.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #341 on: October 22, 2020, 11:59:31 pm »

Yes, they do.

However accepting that other players dive in at knee height with a scissors movement is not.

If you think thats “part of the game” then you’re, to put it politely, a bit of a twat.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #342 on: October 23, 2020, 12:01:07 am »
Yes, they do.

However accepting that other players dive in at knee height with a scissors movement is not.

If you think thanks “part of the game” then you’re, to put it politely, a bit of a twat.

That's.

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: October 23, 2020, 12:01:57 am »
But they do have a luxury tax (competitive balance tax), which prevents the rich teams from overspending on salaries. The level of the competitive balance tax is in reality a soft salary cap.
I know about the tax, but it doesn’t stop the Yankees and Dodgers from spending 100 millions on salaries while the average in the league is half of that.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #344 on: October 23, 2020, 12:02:13 am »
That's.

That’s actually quite sensible compared to your drivel?

I agree.

I imagine you carnt.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #345 on: October 23, 2020, 12:05:11 am »
That's.
:lmao

good comeback

You're still talking shite, mind
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #346 on: October 23, 2020, 12:06:45 am »
:lmao

good comeback

Mine was a typo.

Given he has typed “carnt” numerous times in numerous threads he is just illiterate.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #347 on: October 23, 2020, 12:09:47 am »
That’s actually quite sensible compared to your drivel?

I agree.

I imagine you carnt.
Criticize spelling when you can't spell yourself, whos the fool.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: October 23, 2020, 12:10:33 am »
Mine was a typo.

Given he has typed “carnt” numerous times in numerous threads he is just illiterate.

;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: October 23, 2020, 12:11:59 am »

Who's.  :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  ;)

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #350 on: October 23, 2020, 12:12:36 am »

Again, you’ve continually put carnt, whilst I made a typo.

It still doesn’t hide your fucking idiotic comment about VVD being injured was just “part of the game”.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #351 on: October 23, 2020, 12:12:53 am »
Who's.  :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  ;)

Oh damn.....

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: October 23, 2020, 12:13:36 am »
Again, you’ve continually put carnt, whilst I made a typo.

It still doesn’t hie your fucking idiotic comment about VVD being injured was just “part of the game”.

Hide.  :lmao

Sorry mate.  ;)

Oh, you were so quick with the correction.  ;D

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #353 on: October 23, 2020, 12:14:23 am »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2020, 12:15:39 am »
I'm pissing myself here because of you two.  :lmao :thumbup

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #355 on: October 23, 2020, 12:15:55 am »
Hide.  :lmao

Sorry mate.  ;)

Oh, you were so quick with the correction.  ;D

:boxhead

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #356 on: October 23, 2020, 12:16:18 am »
I'm pissing myself here because of you two.  :lmao :thumbup

How many times are you proof reading your posts though...

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: October 23, 2020, 12:17:27 am »
How many times are you proof reading your posts though...

I mess mine up all the time. Half of my edits are because of my spelling or my phone's autospell.  ;D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #359 on: October 23, 2020, 12:18:40 am »
I wouldn't say the game has gone soft. I'd say much of it had grown up a bit.

Has.

:-* :-*