Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
That was a disgrace today. A fucking disgrace. The ref stopped the play for fuck all. How I wish Cody had taken the yellow and booted the ball in the net. Then the ref would have to explain why he stopped play and if he said for a foul, what foul?
The issue is the media twist it.

They don’t want the brand tarnished.
It's bizarre how they are blind to the fact that the brand is tarnished and compromised already. It's allowed cheats to prosper and hijack the league and incompetents to officiate it. The PL is a joke.
General Football and Sport / Re: The NFL Thread
« Last post by slotmachine on Today at 06:17:26 pm »
Liverpool legend Karl Heinz Riedle has just announced the Seahawks 4th round pick  :lmao :lmao :lmao
The entire PGMOL need disbanding. I can't think of any other job where you can get away with such incredibly poor performance for so long. They are totally unfit for purpose.

Steering well clear of talk of bias or corruption, and simply talking about performance here. They are not fit to officiate the sport. They're a bunch of arse-covering incompetents.

Taylor today earned himself a senior position at the PGMOL after retiring
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by DiggerJohn on Today at 06:17:09 pm »
He looked good when he came on. That burst of pace he showed is something I’ve not seen in a while. We need a pissed off Salah with a point to prove in the final 3 games of the season.

Damn … only 3 games under Klopp left. 🥹

I like a fired up Mo too. I don't mind a bit of agro argument if it gets the fires going
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Redknight60 on Today at 06:17:05 pm »
I would disagree, no way you will get 100m for someone in their final year at the age of 32.  He will be 32 for the start of next season. We will not get more than 50 million for him. Personally would take that and take his massive wages off the club.

He’s a legend and an excellent servant and Klopp’s system brought the best out of him and took him to another level, but it’s time to move on.

I think youre forgetting who the preferred bidder will be. Would be very surprised if a 100m+ offer doesn't come in from Saudi. Despite a bad run of form in the 2nd half of the season, he still has 26 premier league goal involvments this season, only behind Watkins and Palmer. It's not a guy who has declined like a Wayne Rooney for instance.
General Football and Sport / Re: The Snooker thread
« Last post by Robinred on Today at 06:16:53 pm »
Red button on any bbc channel usually gives the option of watching either table.

Thanks again VR. I’ve played about with it and think I know how to get iplayer via the Red button, then get to the menu. Anyway it was a cracking watch, and I’m chuffed for Jones.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Bend It Like Aurelio on Today at 06:16:45 pm »

'If somebody shows me five million times respect and one time not, what is more important?'

Everyone knows this behaviour is unacceptable. It wasn't acceptable when Mane did it but we know the character of Mane, what Mane did doesn't reflect his personality or makes him a player who think he is bigger than the club or he wanted to challenge the manager. These things happen and Like Mane Salah will apologize to Klopp infornt of all the players or Klopp will drop him from the squad. You underestimate how strict Klopp is.

I think the problem is that there are many on here who thinks it is acceptable, and it s just part of the game. Disrespect? Fine, just do as long as you’re competing, ok? Being petulant? Fine, it’s probably because you want to play more. We understand. It’s like speaking to your kids.

This is ok, this is fine, it happens, sure. I mean where the fuck are the standards? Just call it like it is.

It's just odd how we are always on the wrong end of it. Does Taylor blow up if that's a West Ham player..Im genuinely not sure he does
Its why I don't expect Jurgen to say a word against PGMOL or the refs after he has left, as he knows they'll just take it out on Slot and the club.

I understand where you are coming from Rob. However, saying nothing as a club is just empowering the twats. Slot has no chance if things don't change.

I mean the Diaz 'no goal'. The Hazkidiks assault and Taylor today go way beyond refereeing errors. I firmly believe that if the club doesn't act then Slot will be actively targetted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10