Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Awww. Thanks mate x :)

Stop fucking moaning and start posting more awesome guitar tracks on your tube yer fat bastard.

I request some Ultravox, Depeche Mode, New Order and Blancmange :)
Ta mate.
Busy getting the band ready for our 1st gig next Friday.
Been reading a few things about him from the Dutch media and they are saying that he's very like Guardiola.

Fuck that having someone like that c*nt here.

How so?

David Lynch
@dmlynchlfc
·
18m
Klopp asked about Arne Slot: "I like the way his team play football. All the things I hear about him, good guy. Good coach, good guy, if he's the solution then I'm more than happy. [It's the] best job in the world, best club in the world."

I'm not being funny at all, but I'd love for someone at the club to come out and give us a bit of encouragement, Slot has done incredible things, he's so exciting, etc etc. They clearly think he's the new manager but we keep getting such unenthusiastic responses, first the captain now Klopp, is it just me seeing that? Maybe Klopp is fucked and fed up but he did not sound excited to say the least.

I'm sure we will have everyone telling us what do you expect him to say, mic in his face, he's Dutch or German, or whatever, but can you imagine him saying that about any possible incoming player? I reckon I'll just put it down to tiredness, poor guy looks done in and in need of a 3 month sleep.   
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Curtis Jones
« Last post by Davidbowie on Today at 12:22:49 pm »
I don't rate Jones (I know you're not allowed to say that) but seeing him in the starting XI makes LFC weaker as far as I'm concerned.

Someone asked what is he good at? It's a good question and one I have asked in the past.

Is he known for his blistering pace & ability to get away from his marker? No.
Is he particularly physical, strong or tall? No.
Is he a superb passer, renowned for his ability to switch the play or thread intricate through balls? No.
Is he a set-piece taker? Strong on his free kicks and corners? No.
Is he an excellent striker of the ball, accurate or powerful long range shots? No.
Is he a terrific dribbler, known for his flicks, tricks & stepovers? No.
Is he a great tackler, and dictator of play in the middle of the pitch? No.

Genuine question, but what IS Jones good at? What strength and quality does he have that others don't? What does he bring to the team that makes us stronger than without him in it?
Yeah, I understand your point and get that it's always going to be harder to shine as a player when the team is somewhat dysfunctional in general. For the sake of clarity, I'm not one of those spouting the 'Darwin has cost us the league' bollocks. I understand that he is far from alone in being poor the past month or so, but feel like even allowing for those aforementioned considerations his overall play has fallen off drastically based upon where he was at earlier in the season.
Think his confidence has gone imo. What's the longest run in the side he has had?
You're all twats, as far as I'm concerned.

Awww. Thanks mate x :)

Stop fucking moaning and start posting more awesome guitar tracks on your tube yer fat bastard.

I request some Ultravox, Depeche Mode, New Order and Blancmange :)
Joined the gym last week, 117kg/256 lbs/18.5 stone :butt  Fucking devo'd to be that lardy. Got 6/7 months of hard work ahead of me to get rid of it

It's worth it though mate. My BP btw is now in the healthy range after a few months on a better diet, down by c.30/20, with no exercise other than walking. I'm only now doing more exercise. I found changing my diet and losing some weight first was easier, as I wasn't getting the massive hunger pangs from trying to change my diet while doing a lot of exercise. It's also easier to exercise with a bit of weight off!
He was invisible in the second half of the derby.
We really didn't do / create much in the second half.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Red_Mist on Today at 12:21:18 pm »
Yeh the herd! Active in the 80s apparently.

I totally get why some liverpool fans will want the cheats to win again.  I agree that it wont look “right” if at the end of this season Arteta has as many premier league titles as Klopp. Even though all these issues are directly created by city cheating, you will feel its unfair if their cheating stops working the one season when we are challenging them, after youve put up incredible seasons and not got the rewards for it.
I dont think its a controversial stance and id probably feel the same way if we had to put up with this shit for years then see someone else come and win a title without having to suffer all those heartbreaks .
Yeah, I get it as well. Just couldn’t bring myself to want this version of City to win it personally. If others disagree, it’s all good. We’re all just gutted it’s now extremely unlikely to be us in with a chance on the final day. Then again, almost glad not to have to go through that, yet-a-fuckin-gain!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10