Author Topic: Inter Milan Round of 16 2022  (Read 29492 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Re: Inter Milan Round of 16 2022
« Reply #81 on: February 2, 2022, 08:14:43 pm »
OK, i get the 180 days bit and it being introduced from Feb 1st. But i didn't read anything about having it at least 14 days before. Where did you read that? I only saw this :-

From February 1, 2022, you must have had your final vaccine within 180 days (six months) or your booster to enter Italy and the stadium.

EDIT - ah i see it now

However, evidence of the COVID-19 vaccination must be produced at the border and 14 days must also have passed since the final dose.

Sugar, can't go, same boat as you.
Thanks mate
That's a bummer, Kev.......so, I take it by 'final dose' they mean booster ?

Offline rogni

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: February 2, 2022, 08:45:30 pm »
Hi guys,  my son and I live in N Ireland and we rarely get to games these days.  I used to live in Chester and went regularly.  We have already booked travel and accommodation to Milan in the hope we could get tickets and it’s during the school holidays.   Would anyone be able to help please? We’ve never been to a European away game before and you would make two boys so incredibly happy!

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #83 on: February 2, 2022, 08:54:52 pm »
Hi guys,  my son and I live in N Ireland and we rarely get to games these days.  I used to live in Chester and went regularly.  We have already booked travel and accommodation to Milan in the hope we could get tickets and it’s during the school holidays.   Would anyone be able to help please? We’ve never been to a European away game before and you would make two boys so incredibly happy!

I am in the same position, as are 6 of my mates. There’ll be lots of Reds in the same boat.

On the plus side, we did get cheap flights  ;D

Offline rogni

• Boys Pen
« Reply #84 on: February 2, 2022, 08:57:55 pm »
I had thought on this occasion there might not be so many travelling due to restrictions and the late announcement.  Perhaps it was wishful thinking….

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #85 on: February 2, 2022, 09:38:05 pm »
Well….I had my booster yesterday (shows on my profile as yesterday too). I fly out with the misses the 14th.

Just said to her she might b going out on her own and I will stay at airport then fly out on 15th (that’s if they stop me).

Last time they never even checked our documents so let’s hope it’s as easy this time .
never checked going to the match?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 2, 2022, 09:38:46 pm »
I had thought on this occasion there might not be so many travelling due to restrictions and the late announcement.  Perhaps it was wishful thinking….
plenty booked straight after the draw when it was still thought to be a bigger allocation

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #87 on: February 2, 2022, 09:51:40 pm »

I didn’t have any documents checked before going into ground in December

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 2, 2022, 10:05:39 pm »
I didn’t have any documents checked before going into ground in December
not sure how, there was about a million stewards checking covid passes and stuff, granted my ID was never checked against name on the ticket

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #89 on: February 2, 2022, 10:45:21 pm »
That's a bummer, Kev.......so, I take it by 'final dose' they mean booster ?

No - second dose within 180 days. That’s why it says final dose or booster. If you had your second dose within the last 180 days you’re grand.
Long live the King

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #90 on: February 2, 2022, 10:47:08 pm »
not sure how, there was about a million stewards checking covid passes and stuff, granted my ID was never checked against name on the ticket
What time did you go in though? we only went in around 5-10 mins before ko
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: February 2, 2022, 11:02:42 pm »
What time did you go in though? we only went in around 5-10 mins before ko
about an hour but definitely checked by COVID but that's it

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #92 on: February 2, 2022, 11:09:46 pm »

I was actually on about airport checking documents (that’s why I said I might have to fly out on 15th if they don’t allow me out on 14th). as I say, never checked us at all (a quick glance and waved through) no way could they have seen anything important.

As for getting in to ground, was only checked at first barrier, where they did check ID and Covid status but after that pretty much sailed through.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #93 on: February 2, 2022, 11:10:56 pm »
about an hour but definitely checked by COVID but that's it
Well we were rushed through but that was probably because we only got there 5-10 mins before ko. Its hit and miss though as loads, like yourself, were checked.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 2, 2022, 11:11:55 pm »
Well we were rushed through but that was probably because we only got there 5-10 mins before ko. Its hit and miss though as loads, like yourself, were checked.
yeah makes sense

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 2, 2022, 11:13:01 pm »
I was actually on about airport checking documents (that’s why I said I might have to fly out on 15th if they don’t allow me out on 14th). as I say, never checked us at all (a quick glance and waved through) no way could they have seen anything important.

As for getting in to ground, was only checked at first barrier, where they did check ID and Covid status but after that pretty much sailed through.
I wasn't checked at airport either but It can literally just depend on the gate agent for example, you should be okay if they check your status for the match again

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 2, 2022, 11:15:20 pm »
hope it drops to all member otherwise you will struggle unfortunately

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #97 on: February 3, 2022, 12:43:24 am »
No - second dose within 180 days. That’s why it says final dose or booster. If you had your second dose within the last 180 days you’re grand.
Ah, ok - I've had the booster anyway like......btw, is there any time limit on that - I had mine back in early October ?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: February 3, 2022, 07:24:27 am »

Mine got checked and I was only on the one tube ahead of you.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #99 on: February 3, 2022, 09:24:30 am »
Paul, i don't think you necessarily have to have had your booster, as long as you had your second vaccine within 180 days. Wasn't clear to me if it was 180 days of the entry into Milan although thats how i read it. Or if you have had the booster within 180 days. Plus whichever you had, booster or second vaccine has to have been at least 14 days ago. I guess that is for it to be effective.

Yep equally disappointed.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #100 on: February 3, 2022, 09:24:51 am »
Mine got checked and I was only on the one tube ahead of you.
Yeah that’s a good point. Shows how hit and miss it is generally as travelling out, we got all the way to the hotel before even being asked to show our Covid pass, no checks at all at Heathrow or Milan airports!

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #101 on: February 3, 2022, 09:25:34 am »
Ah, ok - I've had the booster anyway like......btw, is there any time limit on that - I had mine back in early October ?

Mate, i think its as long as it was less than 180 days ago, so yeah you should be tickety boo.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #102 on: February 3, 2022, 09:26:47 am »
Paul, i don't think you necessarily have to have had your booster, as long as you had your second vaccine within 180 days. Wasn't clear to me if it was 180 days of the entry into Milan although thats how i read it. Or if you have had the booster within 180 days. Plus whichever you had, booster or second vaccine has to have been at least 14 days ago. I guess that is for it to be effective.

Yep equally disappointed.
That’s how I read it as well Kev, gutted that you can’t make it now mate, will see you at Wembley though.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #103 on: February 3, 2022, 09:30:53 am »
That’s how I read it as well Kev, gutted that you can’t make it now mate, will see you at Wembley though.

Yes, its disappointing, i know. Got my head around going. Having covid before made me more comfortable. But i can now buy for Gav and he can get in, so he is made up.

Yeah, v happy to be going to Wembley, every cloud ...

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #104 on: February 3, 2022, 09:38:01 am »
Yes, its disappointing, i know. Got my head around going. Having covid before made me more comfortable. But i can now buy for Gav and he can get in, so he is made up.

Yeah, v happy to be going to Wembley, every cloud ...
At least that’s a positive under the circumstances.

I actually bought your ticket when I got Jamesey’s lot on Monday so I’ll definitely see you there as you’re only 4 rows behind us.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #105 on: February 3, 2022, 09:44:08 am »
^^ ha ha James let me give him all the credit, when it is you i owe a massive pitcher of ale to. Kudos!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #106 on: February 3, 2022, 10:36:02 am »
Not going to get involved in the vaccine debate...

But there's a few fans who have been caught out by this 180 day requirement

Some have now decided to have the booster who weren't going to, and some have said they aren't going to go because of it....
But I'd imagine these people will just face the same issue in the next round if its not a UK game unless they get a fortunate draw..

Anyway, is it definitely a 14 day requirement? It doesn't mention that on the Gov website, but for example it does explicitly state that it is for Spain
If it is 14 days, what classes as 14 days? Is it 14 full days after, or does the day you receive it count as a day?

Some had it yesterday, if the day you get it is day 0 like with the Covid testing then their pass wouldn't be active until the 17th at 12am?

Someone I know had their booster on the 2nd Feb, fly into Milan on the 16th - hence the question above

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
« Reply #107 on: February 3, 2022, 10:47:03 am »
Lots of confusion around this whole COVID malarkey. I have seen it on an unofficial site saying the 2 weeks is only after the first dose, the day after dose 2 and 3 they count in the EU.
For entry into italy its looks like COVID recovery doesn't count, but for the super green pass within Italy it does.
An option is to fly into a neighboring country if your last dose was 6-9 months ago, the drive into Milan and use recent covid recovery to enter bars and the stadium (or take the risk they won't check if you dont have recovery).

Its all a load of bullshit and people with stuff booked already being shafted.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #108 on: February 3, 2022, 11:15:37 am »
From the Italian Government website for entry for EU citizens (I believe it may differ slightly for UK people)

ENTRY PROCEDURES FROM FEBRUARY 1 UP TO MARCH 15 2022
If you are entering Italy from February 1 onwards (until March 15, 2022) from a List C Country with no stay or transit in any other Countries of different Lists, you may enter Italy provided that you present the following documents to the carrier or any other person entitled to check them:

1. Duly filled out Passenger Locator Form (or dPLF), either digital or in paper format;
2. EU Digital Covid Certificate/Green Pass attesting that you have completed a vaccination cycle with an EMA authorised vaccine (or equivalent certificate); or
3. EU Digital Covid Certificate/Green Pass showing proof attesting that you have fully recovered from COVID-19 and you are no longer subject to self-isolation (or equivalent certificate); or
4. EU Digital Covid Certificate/Green Pass or equivalent certificate attesting the negative result of a molecular or antigenic test carried out by means of a swab in the 72 hours (molecular) or 48 hours (antigen test) prior to entering Italy.

You will need a vaccination cert or recovery cert for entry into the stadium but not to actually get into the country. A negative test now suffices to get into the country, that is my understanding and also confirmed by the Department of Foreign Affairs here in Ireland.

Hearing varying reports from people who were at the AC game on how stringent they were at the San Siro regarding vaccine cert checks. Some not checked, some scanned, some looked at. Were they matching up names on tickets with passport and vaccine cert? Or was there a check for ticket then a separate check just for vaccine cert?

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #109 on: February 3, 2022, 11:22:10 am »
I'm struggling to have the NHS (Scotland) Covid app on my phone for some reason.

Is it likely to be ok if I have my vaccination status PDF on my phone which contains the QR code thing? Is that what they'd be scanning in Italy? I didn't go to the AC game and a bit apprehensive about travelling, but very keen to go.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #110 on: February 3, 2022, 11:25:38 am »
I'm struggling to have the NHS (Scotland) Covid app on my phone for some reason.

Is it likely to be ok if I have my vaccination status PDF on my phone which contains the QR code thing? Is that what they'd be scanning in Italy? I didn't go to the AC game and a bit apprehensive about travelling, but very keen to go.

Is okay or print it.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 3, 2022, 11:30:36 am »

Yes, just print it as well. I did in case my battery ran out.
PDF should be fine too

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #112 on: February 3, 2022, 11:32:59 am »
Hearing varying reports from people who were at the AC game on how stringent they were at the San Siro regarding vaccine cert checks. Some not checked, some scanned, some looked at. Were they matching up names on tickets with passport and vaccine cert? Or was there a check for ticket then a separate check just for vaccine cert?

I was in the 2nd batch of fans into the ground

They checked everything except the names - so they scanned the covid pass but didn't check names on ID against the ticket or covid pass

Several pat downs and dog searches, taken from pen to pen checkpoint to checkpoint like cattle but fortunately was down early so wasn't rammed

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #113 on: February 3, 2022, 11:37:17 am »
Is okay or print it.

Yes, just print it as well. I did in case my battery ran out.
PDF should be fine too

Thanks guys, much appreciated.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #114 on: February 3, 2022, 11:43:52 am »
I was in the 2nd batch of fans into the ground

They checked everything except the names - so they scanned the covid pass but didn't check names on ID against the ticket or covid pass

Several pat downs and dog searches, taken from pen to pen checkpoint to checkpoint like cattle but fortunately was down early so wasn't rammed

Thanks mate

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #115 on: February 3, 2022, 12:42:53 pm »
^^ ha ha James let me give him all the credit, when it is you i owe a massive pitcher of ale to. Kudos!
;D

Offline LeggerLFC16

• Kemlynite
  • KOP 207
« Reply #116 on: February 3, 2022, 12:49:14 pm »
Can anyone help me to clarify something from the .gov website - my 2nd jab was more than 180 days ago but I recovered in December and can prove this on NHS App. I read this as, I will be ok as I can prove natural immunity, does anyone read this differently or know something different? cheers

I don't fancy going over to Italy, only to be told I can't enter at the boarder or get bumped outside the stadium by stewards

Entry rules in response to coronavirus (COVID-19)
Demonstrating your COVID-19 status
Italy will accept the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery and vaccination record as the equivalent to a green pass. From 1 February you must have had your final vaccine within 180 days for your vaccination certificate to be valid when visiting Italy. Your NHS appointment card from vaccination centres is not designed to be used as proof of vaccination and should not be used to demonstrate your vaccine status.

Regardless of your vaccination status (see below) anyone arriving in Italy by air, land or by sea may be subject to random COVID testing on arrival until 31 January. All arrivals from the UK into Sicily will need to undertake a rapid lateral flow test on arrival (administered by the local health authorities free of charge).

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #117 on: February 3, 2022, 12:50:10 pm »
Not going to get involved in the vaccine debate...

But there's a few fans who have been caught out by this 180 day requirement

Some have now decided to have the booster who weren't going to, and some have said they aren't going to go because of it....
But I'd imagine these people will just face the same issue in the next round if its not a UK game unless they get a fortunate draw..

Anyway, is it definitely a 14 day requirement? It doesn't mention that on the Gov website, but for example it does explicitly state that it is for Spain
If it is 14 days, what classes as 14 days? Is it 14 full days after, or does the day you receive it count as a day?

Some had it yesterday, if the day you get it is day 0 like with the Covid testing then their pass wouldn't be active until the 17th at 12am?

Someone I know had their booster on the 2nd Feb, fly into Milan on the 16th - hence the question above
I downloaded my proof of booster onto my phone the same day that I had the jab, whether or not that would flag up if scanned, I don't know.

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
« Reply #118 on: February 3, 2022, 12:59:56 pm »
From the Italian Government website for entry for EU citizens (I believe it may differ slightly for UK people)

ENTRY PROCEDURES FROM FEBRUARY 1 UP TO MARCH 15 2022
If you are entering Italy from February 1 onwards (until March 15, 2022) from a List C Country with no stay or transit in any other Countries of different Lists, you may enter Italy provided that you present the following documents to the carrier or any other person entitled to check them:

1. Duly filled out Passenger Locator Form (or dPLF), either digital or in paper format;
2. EU Digital Covid Certificate/Green Pass attesting that you have completed a vaccination cycle with an EMA authorised vaccine (or equivalent certificate); or
3. EU Digital Covid Certificate/Green Pass showing proof attesting that you have fully recovered from COVID-19 and you are no longer subject to self-isolation (or equivalent certificate); or
4. EU Digital Covid Certificate/Green Pass or equivalent certificate attesting the negative result of a molecular or antigenic test carried out by means of a swab in the 72 hours (molecular) or 48 hours (antigen test) prior to entering Italy.

You will need a vaccination cert or recovery cert for entry into the stadium but not to actually get into the country. A negative test now suffices to get into the country, that is my understanding and also confirmed by the Department of Foreign Affairs here in Ireland.

Yeah I'm afraid by my understanding, we are list D in the UK and only 2 countries (not ours) from the last can enter with COVID recovery certificates. Most recent jab has to be within 6 months.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: February 3, 2022, 01:01:51 pm »

I was in Italy last week
Just screenshot your most recent vaccination from the NHS app...that will work every time your checked..you don't need to keep logging into the NHS app..the barcode doesn't change so a screenshot will suffice....carry ID with you as a non Italian..any random police check will want to match your name on the Covid scan to matching ID...as I wrote on here a number of days ago police are doing random checks on trains and in cafes etc...
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub