Author Topic: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 947508 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Reply #9760 on: May 11, 2022, 05:27:28 pm »
Hannover 96 have signed Fabian Kunze from Arminia Bielefeld, and their introduction video on Twitter is basically him committing a plethora of aggressive fouls.

:lmao

https://twitter.com/Hannover96/status/1524334329396084737

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9761 on: May 11, 2022, 05:30:35 pm »
to be fair he got the ball on many of the challenges.

Offline PeterTheRed

• Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9762 on: May 11, 2022, 05:32:28 pm »
Well, if you put half of that through off-shores, it doesn't count, does it?

Bargain.

No matter how much Man City are trying to hide it, the mainstream media in Germany have reported as early as January how much it will actually cost to sign Haaland. The £300+ million package, plus his dubious injury record, has put off every club apart from Man City. But, it is not really a gamble for them. If he flops like Grealish, they will just sign someone else next summer ...

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #9763 on: May 11, 2022, 06:19:30 pm »
Hannover 96 have signed Fabian Kunze from Arminia Bielefeld, and their introduction video on Twitter is basically him committing a plethora of aggressive fouls.

:D

One on Lewandowski
 :lmao :lmao

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9764 on: May 11, 2022, 07:01:49 pm »
Arsenal linked to Gakpo.

Exactly type of signing they should be making, though would assume it maybe means Martinelli more central?

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Into the top right corner.
« Reply #9765 on: May 11, 2022, 07:03:35 pm »
:D

One on Lewandowski
 :lmao :lmao

https://twitter.com/mariusfcs_/status/1524378602149761032?s=21&t=CaHtaQTsp2ajwYOHooslOw

das ist wirklich das schlechteste Neuzugangsvideo was ich jemals gesehen habe

Google translate;

“This is the worst newcomer video I’ve ever seen”.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9766 on: May 11, 2022, 08:57:51 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Is somebody going sign Wimmer from them assuming they going down?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Legacy Fan
  • 🇺🇦
« Reply #9767 on: May 11, 2022, 09:03:33 pm »
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Is somebody going sign Wimmer from them assuming they going down?

He’s going to Wolfsburg. They signed him for about 4 mill.
"I’m pretty much used to nothing more in my life than to get up after a knock. Nothing has happened more often to me than this, so that’s no problem” - Jürgen Klopp

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9768 on: May 11, 2022, 11:02:13 pm »
He’s going to Wolfsburg. They signed him for about 4 mill.
Makes sense. He looked like Bielefeld best player whenever I saw him

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Legacy Fan
  • 🇺🇦
« Reply #9769 on: May 11, 2022, 11:09:11 pm »
Makes sense. He looked like Bielefeld best player whenever I saw him

Yeah defo.

Bit of a no brainer deal for Wolfsburg at that price too. He’s only 20, looked a bright spark in a struggling team
"I’m pretty much used to nothing more in my life than to get up after a knock. Nothing has happened more often to me than this, so that’s no problem” - Jürgen Klopp

Online Crosby Nick

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #9770 on: May 11, 2022, 11:44:22 pm »
Saw something on that there Twitter that Frenkie De Jong is off to United the poor bastard. Any truth in it?

Offline PeterTheRed

• Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9771 on: May 11, 2022, 11:50:51 pm »
Saw something on that there Twitter that Frenkie De Jong is off to United the poor bastard. Any truth in it?

They are probably the only ones willing to meet Barcelona's €80 million asking price and cover his wages. They will probably have to give him a wage increase, too. He is a very good player, but Man Utd are not a worry for us ...

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #9772 on: May 12, 2022, 12:04:25 am »
De Jong is the type I'm happy letting them have. Worst Barca side in ages so it's not his fault by any means but he's not kicked on how many thought he would. Similar to De Ligt who whenever I've seen at Juve has looked sub standard. They spent Van Dijk level money on him too, crazy in hindsight for a young player who'd only played in the Eredivisie. Again, age on his side and all.

Heard Donny Van De Beek is doing well, though ...
Proud Legacy Supporter of Liverpool Soccer Franchise™

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9773 on: May 12, 2022, 12:08:52 am »
Heard nothing from their mouthpieces.

Online Crosby Nick

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #9774 on: May 12, 2022, 06:39:13 am »
Heard nothing from their mouthpieces.

It was a Spanish journo. Won’t even share a source. :D

But you know, United they very much like to keep things hush hush and in house.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9775 on: May 12, 2022, 09:12:05 am »
Phil staying @ Villa

Aston Villa agree €20m deal to sign Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona
> Coutinho has been on loan at Villa since January
> Chance to continue working under Gerrard key for him

Aston Villa have reached an agreement with Barcelona to sign Philippe Coutinho for about €20m (£17.2m) after his successful loan spell.

Coutinho has been with Villa since January and the opportunity to continue working under Steven Gerrard was key to the 29-year-old’s decision to accept the transfer.

The Brazilian joined Barcelona from Liverpool, where he played alongside Gerrard, for an initial £106m in January 2018 but the move did not work out and he spent the 2019-20 season on loan at Bayern Munich.

Payment terms were the final element to be settled in negotiations between Barcelona and Villa, who are preparing to confirm the deal.

Coutinho has played 16 times for Villa, scoring four goals and providing three assists, although all of those came in his first eight appearances. “We want Phil Coutinho here for sure,” Gerrard said after using him as a late substitute at Burnley this month.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/12/aston-villa-agree-sign-philippe-coutinho-from-barcelona-permanent-deal
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #9776 on: May 12, 2022, 09:13:56 am »
Wonder what they’re paying Coutinho he was on a huge amount at Barca

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9777 on: May 12, 2022, 09:14:32 am »
Surprising that, the Villa fans haven't been so keen on him and have felt that Buendia should be playing more.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9778 on: May 12, 2022, 09:25:58 am »
Surprising that, the Villa fans haven't been so keen on him and have felt that Buendia should be playing more.
I feel like Gerrard should find a way to get both on the field at the same time.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9779 on: May 12, 2022, 09:41:37 am »
I feel like Gerrard should find a way to get both on the field at the same time.

When you’re a team like Villa you cant have 2 players like that on the pitch unless you’re playing bad sides. They don’t have enough pace to do much on the counter attack.

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9780 on: May 12, 2022, 09:43:40 am »
Really feel they should be giving more minutes to acadmey players than signing Coutinho. Don't think he's good enough to massively improve them at his current level and unlikely to get much better now. Guess they'll spend big everywhere again but their transfer business hasn't been great given the money they've spent since coming up. Must be well.over 100m on attacking players now
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 09:46:40 am by Chris~ »

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9781 on: May 12, 2022, 09:47:16 am »
When you’re a team like Villa you cant have 2 players like that on the pitch unless you’re playing bad sides. They don’t have enough pace to do much on the counter attack.
Thinking could run a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-2-1 vs some of those sides. Using Watkins or Ings as the lone striker instead of the 4-1-2-1-2 he likes. Mcginn pretty good CM/Inside right combo type for them on the right.
He cant do vs Bigger teams but he could vs more even or Lower level sides. Watkins or Ings would really be only pace in behind then.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #9782 on: May 12, 2022, 10:24:38 am »
One thing it does bring is a sense of higher status to the club. While he may be performing better, playing alongside Buendia doesn't seem as big as playing alongside Coutinho at the moment. It's something to sell the club with, as well as now having 2 decent players in that position. I'd expect centre backs to be their next target.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9783 on: May 12, 2022, 10:31:29 am »
Really feel they should be giving more minutes to acadmey players than signing Coutinho. Don't think he's good enough to massively improve them at his current level and unlikely to get much better now. Guess they'll spend big everywhere again but their transfer business hasn't been great given the money they've spent since coming up. Must be well.over 100m on attacking players now

I love Gerrard but the fear I have for him and many of those of that generation is I think they are attached to the Sky/Beeb/BT class of punditry, in that their views seem to be aligned to all that and thats where they get all their influence from. That group have been banging on about how its vital Villa get Coutinho whilst if you mention that to Villa fans then they argue the opposite.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9784 on: May 12, 2022, 10:34:05 am »
Villa fans seem delighted from what I've seen, they just didn't want them to do it at the rumoured earlier prices of 40m euros etc

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #9785 on: May 12, 2022, 10:41:48 am »
Villa fans seem delighted from what I've seen, they just didn't want them to do it at the rumoured earlier prices of 40m euros etc

My goal is to live long enough the get to the point where transfer fees aren't reported without the inclusion of agents fees and wages - deals should be 'cost to the buying club' in some way
Increasingly players are running down contracts or have release fees in them so the up front fee is a smaller part of the deal .. but at the moment still all its judged on

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9786 on: May 12, 2022, 10:51:25 am »
Bid apparently gone in for Jesus, 43m. And Aaron Hickey(who) also reportedly close to join, a Scottish left back from Bologna. So these two look like they’ll come in to Arsenal regardless if we get CL or not. I think Jesus will do well, would be hilarious if he out scores Haaland next season.
If we get CL then Tielemens will probably come as well, and another striker.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9787 on: May 12, 2022, 10:53:02 am »
Bid apparently gone in for Jesus, 43m. And Aaron Hickey(who) also reportedly close to join, a Scottish left back from Bologna. So these two look like they’ll come in to Arsenal regardless if we get CL or not. I think Jesus will do well, would be hilarious if he out scores Haaland next season.
If we get CL then Tielemens will probably come as well, and another striker.

An Italian team was interested in the Scottish full back we are apparently signing as well. Not sure whats going on there.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9788 on: May 12, 2022, 11:00:15 am »
Re:Frenkie

-Barça want €100m
-PSG will go for him if Mbappé leaves
-Man Utd have held preliminary talks
-The player wants to stay at Barcelona

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-venderia-jong-100-millones-13646181

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/psg-atento-futuro-frenkie-jong-13646353
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 11:08:33 am by MonsLibpool »

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9789 on: May 12, 2022, 11:17:53 am »
De Jong is being linked to the wrong Manchester club, surely? He feels such an obvious City signing to me.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9790 on: May 12, 2022, 11:57:48 am »
De Jong is being linked to the wrong Manchester club, surely? He feels such an obvious City signing to me.

They can’t sign everyone !

Edit: they can

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #9791 on: May 12, 2022, 12:24:50 pm »
Are Arsenal going to bid for Robbo too seeing as they seem to be attempting to stockpile Scottish left backs? Hickey has looked good this season for Bologna but he’s certainly not ready to be starting consistently for a side challenging for Europe, if that indeed is the intention.

I suppose given he’s only just about to turn 20, if the fee is right he’s one for the future and they jettison Tavares who is frankly useless defensively. Seems maybe too big a jump too soon though, I expected to see someone like Southampton or Everton pick him up before he got a big move like that.

Jesus at ~£40m would be excellent business, though it does make me question why he would go there beyond money, because he’s essentially removing his ability to win trophies for the peak years of his career. He’s won plenty at City but nothing in Europe, I thought Atleti, Juve or Dortmund would be sniffing round him.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9792 on: May 12, 2022, 01:04:20 pm »
Are Arsenal going to bid for Robbo too seeing as they seem to be attempting to stockpile Scottish left backs? Hickey has looked good this season for Bologna but he’s certainly not ready to be starting consistently for a side challenging for Europe, if that indeed is the intention.

I suppose given he’s only just about to turn 20, if the fee is right he’s one for the future and they jettison Tavares who is frankly useless defensively. Seems maybe too big a jump too soon though, I expected to see someone like Southampton or Everton pick him up before he got a big move like that.

Jesus at ~£40m would be excellent business, though it does make me question why he would go there beyond money, because he’s essentially removing his ability to win trophies for the peak years of his career. He’s won plenty at City but nothing in Europe, I thought Atleti, Juve or Dortmund would be sniffing round him.

Tierney is our first choice left back, but Tavares hasnt been able to step up in his absence.
For Jesus he wants to be the main man, hes never going to be that at City, even more so now with Haaland coming.
Plus he wants to win the champions league and hes not going to do that at City...  ;D

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9793 on: May 12, 2022, 01:56:53 pm »
Tierney is our first choice left back, but Tavares hasnt been able to step up in his absence.
For Jesus he wants to be the main man, hes never going to be that at City, even more so now with Haaland coming.
Plus he wants to win the champions league and hes not going to do that at City...  ;D

The talk about Jesus I heard was he's won trophies, now he wants to play for a big club.  ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9794 on: May 12, 2022, 02:01:16 pm »

or at Arse...ah forget it. 

I am intrigued to see how this will work and if Odegaard can provide the same supply that City was giving Jesus (when he finally played).

Offline Dim Glas

• Legacy Fan
  • 🇺🇦
« Reply #9795 on: May 12, 2022, 02:46:55 pm »

Looks like Dortmund are going for Seb Haller. No doubt the full package for Haller with wages would be a hell of a lot less than for Gabriel Jesus, he’s going to be wanting to get paid a LOT! 

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9796 on: May 12, 2022, 04:20:42 pm »
Witsel is leaving Dortmund on a free - remember him and Fellaini lining up against us in 2008? 14 years ago that was. What have I done with my life? ;D
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Samie

• The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9797 on: May 12, 2022, 04:21:46 pm »
Steven Defour was the best of the lot though mate.  ;D

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #9798 on: May 12, 2022, 04:46:32 pm »
The talk about Jesus I heard was he's won trophies, now he wants to play for a big club.  ;D
No doubt in my mind that Arsenal are the biggest club in London and a bigger club than Man City.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9799 on: May 12, 2022, 07:24:04 pm »
Villa have announced the permanent signing of Coutinho, four-year deal.