Author Topic: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 1736903 times)

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Re: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Reply #9720 on: May 10, 2022, 01:08:23 am »
The hypocrite signs on for Abu Dhabi, there's a surprise.  ::)
Well, daddy played there and the money's alright. The only danger is maybe McTominay doing to him what Keane did to his daddy.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9721 on: May 10, 2022, 09:52:35 am »
350k a week? Wasn't it expected to be much more than that? Guess the up-front money is a lot less without Raiola too.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9722 on: May 10, 2022, 10:04:47 am »
Nah, think that is the salary but there is a ‘consultancy’ fee which will take his contract up to mooted 500k, shady bastards.

Think De Bruyne is on something similar (wages and consultancy).

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9723 on: May 10, 2022, 10:09:33 am »
350k a week? Wasn't it expected to be much more than that? Guess the up-front money is a lot less without Raiola too.

His official wages will probably be something like that, just a bit lower than De Bruyne's official wages. The real wages will be double that amount ...

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9724 on: May 10, 2022, 10:32:48 am »
Nah, think that is the salary but there is a ‘consultancy’ fee which will take his contract up to mooted 500k, shady bastards.

Think De Bruyne is on something similar (wages and consultancy).

Mancini's consultancy wages were higher than his wages for being Man City manager.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #9725 on: May 10, 2022, 01:03:59 pm »
The bare faced gall to report he's "only" on 350k, they know they are untouchable.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9726 on: May 10, 2022, 01:12:24 pm »
The bare faced gall to report he's "only" on 350k, they know they are untouchable.

It'll propably be soon reported as £250k/w although earlier when he took the 'tour' with Raiola their wage demands were though to be somewhere between £500k-£800k/w.

£350k/week NET might be close actually.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9727 on: May 10, 2022, 03:58:11 pm »
Pep strikers have always been midgets … Villa, Etoo, Aguero. Haaland is none of that. Haaland as another expensive failure is always a possibility
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #9728 on: May 10, 2022, 04:07:51 pm »
Manchester City have announced the signing of Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. It is believed the 21-year-old goal sensation has been picked up for a bargain £51million, around £13m cheaper than the £64m release fee that has been widely touted.

The Blues have announced that they have come to a deal with Bundesliga side Dortmund and that Haaland will join them on July 1. And it turned out that the release fee was €60m, which works out at around £51m.

The addition of agents' fees and bonuses is thought to take the total outlay to around £86m, again much less than the £100m figure which has been discussed. Haaland is expected to join the top earners’ bracket at City, alongside Kevin De Bruyne on around £400,000-a-week.

Online peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9729 on: May 10, 2022, 05:02:38 pm »
How many games until Pep starts Haaland out wide. It'll definitely happen.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #9730 on: May 10, 2022, 05:09:07 pm »
Dortmund already confirmed Adeyemi as the replacement, €38m plus add ons which is some mad money RB Salzburg must've picked up today.

https://www.bvb.de/eng/News/Overview/Karim-Adeyemi-signs-until-2027

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #9731 on: May 10, 2022, 05:10:06 pm »
Cooking the books again, I see.

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9732 on: May 10, 2022, 05:10:36 pm »
Dortmund already confirmed Adeyimi as the replacement, €38m plus add ons which is some mad money RB Salzburg must've picked up today.

https://www.bvb.de/eng/News/Overview/Karim-Adeyemi-signs-until-2027

Yep, they’ve moved fast.

Rudiger to Madrid confirmed too.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9733 on: May 10, 2022, 05:38:33 pm »
It's world cup year and they want people in early.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9734 on: May 10, 2022, 06:36:53 pm »
Manchester City have announced the signing of Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. It is believed the 21-year-old goal sensation has been picked up for a bargain £51million, around £13m cheaper than the £64m release fee that has been widely touted.

The Blues have announced that they have come to a deal with Bundesliga side Dortmund and that Haaland will join them on July 1. And it turned out that the release fee was €60m, which works out at around £51m.

The addition of agents' fees and bonuses is thought to take the total outlay to around £86m, again much less than the £100m figure which has been discussed. Haaland is expected to join the top earners’ bracket at City, alongside Kevin De Bruyne on around £400,000-a-week.

Nice PR exercise. In reality, this is how much it will cost:

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2022/3/17/22983805/haaland-will-cost-around-355m-in-total-report
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 06:47:00 pm by PeterTheRed »

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9735 on: May 10, 2022, 07:20:11 pm »
What's the salary Rudiger is getting at Madrid? Is that some kind of joke what Sky suggested. He's nowhere near as good as many others.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9736 on: May 11, 2022, 06:52:36 am »
What's the salary Rudiger is getting at Madrid? Is that some kind of joke what Sky suggested. He's nowhere near as good as many others.

Spain seems to be the place to go for defenders on a free. That's Alaba, Rudiger, Azpi and Christensen isn't it
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9737 on: May 11, 2022, 09:57:12 am »
I see in the rumour mill that Villa want £50m for Watkins, and West Ham are wanting him.  Looks like the crazy money is back, if he goes for that much (also makes the same figure for Haaland look even  more like a bargain). 

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9738 on: May 11, 2022, 10:06:46 am »
I see in the rumour mill that Villa want £50m for Watkins, and West Ham are wanting him.  Looks like the crazy money is back, if he goes for that much (also makes the same figure for Haaland look even  more like a bargain).

Do you not see how Haaland for £50 million is going to be infinitely more expensive than Watkins for £50 million?

I can't imagine Watkins demanding £350k a week nor can I see his dad and agent wanting to share £60 million between them.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9739 on: May 11, 2022, 10:08:10 am »
Yeah a summer of "so and so cost this while Haaland only cost this..." is going to be really tedious.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #9740 on: May 11, 2022, 10:15:36 am »
I like Watkins but he's far more limited than the media credit him as being.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #9741 on: May 11, 2022, 11:56:29 am »
West Ham have offered Declan Rice an 8 year contract at 200k a week :lmao

8 fucking years :lmao

I'm sure he'll be signing that :lmao

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #9742 on: May 11, 2022, 12:01:22 pm »
Sure I read that Rudiger is going to be on £300k a week. They are going to be in for such a shock when they put him in a back 4.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9743 on: May 11, 2022, 12:52:42 pm »
West Ham have offered Declan Rice an 8 year contract at 200k a week :lmao

8 fucking years :lmao

I'm sure he'll be signing that :lmao
Jesus. He only needs to cast his eyes a few miles North to see how that can wreck a career. It's not even like a Gerrard where committing your career to a club means you'll win less trophies, this would mean he'd win virtually no trophies, maybe at a push a league or FA Cup.

He'd be stupid to sign anything beyond a 2 year extension.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9744 on: May 11, 2022, 01:38:19 pm »
Nice PR exercise. In reality, this is how much it will cost:

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2022/3/17/22983805/haaland-will-cost-around-355m-in-total-report

Can’t see them paying him £650k unless De Bryune  got a £300k pay rise

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9745 on: May 11, 2022, 01:43:48 pm »
Can’t see them paying him £650k unless De Bryune  got a £300k pay rise

Why would De Bruyne need a pay raise? He's getting the same off the books money that Haaland will get.

City will pretend that their salaries are similar.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9746 on: May 11, 2022, 01:56:13 pm »
Why would De Bruyne need a pay raise? He's getting the same off the books money that Haaland will get.

City will pretend that their salaries are similar.

How exactly is he getting £300k of the books

I don’t believe City’s figures on Haaland but the rest of the books , I’d be interested how as it means there must be loads more players like De Bryune  get paid huge sums off the books
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 01:59:56 pm by rocco »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9747 on: May 11, 2022, 01:59:27 pm »
How exactly is he getting £300k of the books

Are you being dense on purpose? Literally everyone knows that Man City cook the books and pay managers and players off the books via consultancies or other "titles" so they can stay "compliant" with the PL rules.

Mancini has already admitted this previously. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6366745/Man-City-secretly-paid-Roberto-Mancini-double-contracted-wage.html

If you think they stopped doing this - good for you.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9748 on: May 11, 2022, 02:00:55 pm »
Are you being dense on purpose? Literally everyone knows that Man City cook the books and pay managers and players off the books via consultancies or other "titles" so they can stay "compliant" with the PL rules.

Mancini has already admitted this previously. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6366745/Man-City-secretly-paid-Roberto-Mancini-double-contracted-wage.html

If you think they stopped doing this - good for you.

Far from dense pal

Just interested exactly how , as I’ve said I didn’t believe the Haaland figures and the figures required to pay players half of players wages of the books would be hundreds of millions .
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 02:22:15 pm by rocco »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9749 on: May 11, 2022, 02:01:28 pm »
Far from dense pal

Just interested exactly how

read the article. it will be some variation of that.

Here's the current investigation https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61017887 from Der Speigel.

We all know it's happening.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 02:03:39 pm by newterp »

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9750 on: May 11, 2022, 02:07:30 pm »
Far from dense pal

Salaries for playing football are accounted for in FFP. They're then paid for roles that involve around 3 days work a year that's worth as much as their football salary, doing promotion work for the UAE. They're not accounted for in FFP.

BTW, does Alf own a football club yet? Would he like to?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9751 on: May 11, 2022, 02:09:18 pm »
Far from dense pal

Essentially Mancini was employed as Man City manager by them as a company and receiving a wage. He was also employed as a Sporting Consultant by the Government of Abu Dhabi, for which he received a separate wage, totally unrelated to his City contract apparently.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9752 on: May 11, 2022, 02:09:25 pm »
@newterp interesting  articles

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9753 on: May 11, 2022, 02:10:32 pm »
Essentially Mancini was employed as Man City manager by them as a company and receiving a wage. He was also employed as a Sporting Consultant by the Government of Abu Dhabi, for which he received a separate wage, totally unrelated to his City contract apparently.

Just read the article

Interesting  stuff  , still seems a lot to pay half their wages of the books which would be hundreds of millions if all players getting the same deal and wouldn’t they have to to keep them all happy.
And most of all get away with , especially when they know they’re under investigation and have been .
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 02:31:05 pm by rocco »

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #9754 on: May 11, 2022, 02:12:57 pm »
The weird thing is Mancini wasn't even worth all that. I mean I doubt they needed to fight off suitors and desperately overpay just to keep him.

They did it because they could
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9755 on: May 11, 2022, 02:37:39 pm »

The entire package (transfer fee, agent fee, signing-on fee, wages) will cost Man City a bit over £300 million over 5 years. They can afford it, but it doesn't means it is good business ...

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #9756 on: May 11, 2022, 05:11:34 pm »
Sporting CP sign Jeremiah St. Juste from Mainz, fee of around 10M euros.

https://twitter.com/SportingCP_en/status/1524419627165618178?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9757 on: May 11, 2022, 05:13:07 pm »
With a name like that was he born in a church?  ;D

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #9758 on: May 11, 2022, 05:21:29 pm »
The entire package (transfer fee, agent fee, signing-on fee, wages) will cost Man City a bit over £300 million over 5 years. They can afford it, but it doesn't means it is good business ...
Well, if you put half of that through off-shores, it doesn't count, does it?

Bargain.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #9759 on: May 11, 2022, 05:22:21 pm »
Hannover 96 have signed Fabian Kunze from Arminia Bielefeld, and their introduction video on Twitter is basically him committing a plethora of aggressive fouls.

:lmao

https://twitter.com/Hannover96/status/1524334329396084737