Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2792712 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #30320 on: November 13, 2022, 10:52:49 am »
Fixed that RB

Truth.

As for their fake sponsors, I always thought the idea behind sponsorship was, like, you know, to actually promote your brand?

I don't expect to have heard all about these new City sponsors, but feck me, they have millions of the fuckers crawling out of the woodwork.  I think I'd struggle to name anything other than their shirt sponsor these past five years, but it seems they have different sponsors for their left and right socks. 

Their kit should look like an F1 car from the noughties.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #30321 on: November 13, 2022, 10:53:14 am »
Interesting thread about another dodgy City sponsorship deal:

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1591570024258359296

Follows on from work by Norwegian magazine Josimar.

https://josimarfootball.com/ghost-in-the-machine/
A betting company from a country where betting is illegal?

And people suggest there’s a scam? How very dare they!!!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30322 on: November 13, 2022, 11:05:53 am »
It’s just never ending isn’t it. Dirty. Horrible. Cheating. Bastards.

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30323 on: November 13, 2022, 11:11:58 am »
So utterly brazen and the Premier League are utter cowards.

What I don’t understand is why the Execs at all the other clubs aren’t demanding more from the Premier League here… doesn’t add up, especially with the sway we, Utd and Arsenal have.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 11:24:22 am by Phineus »

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #30324 on: November 13, 2022, 11:18:27 am »

From the Mail article linked in the Sporting Intel thread (www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11421073/Manchester-Citys-partnership-betting-firm-8xBet-anomalies.html) ....

'Manchester City’s annual accounts for 2021-22, published last week, showed their commercial revenues are now £309.5m, up 13 per cent in a year and now more than half their total income. Commercial giants and cross-city rivals Manchester United earned only £258m from such deals in the same season.

In their accounts, City also acknowledged ‘an ongoing Premier League investigation’ into alleged irregularities.

These include alleged anomalous ‘disguised investment’ via sponsors, alleged violations of rules on signing underage players and alleged fictitious consultancy contracts.

The investigation is well into a fourth year and moving especially slower as City’s lawyers continue to contest its legitimacy.'

They really are a bunch of overly sensitive cheats - sums them up, their zealot-like accusations aimed at any actual exposure of facts, criticism or actual wrong-doings.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 11:21:40 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30325 on: November 13, 2022, 12:07:09 pm »

Thanks for posting that. It's not surprising anymore, thanks to journalists like Nick Harris but it's still awful that they're allowed to get away with this. The FA and the Premier League are shambolic.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30326 on: November 13, 2022, 12:38:17 pm »
The football authorities have no power once nation states get involved. ADFC could bankrupt them in court. Our government forced the Saudi Castle deal through.
Games finished as a real sport.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30327 on: November 13, 2022, 12:45:17 pm »
Didn’t realise they stuck the League Cup fixture with City on the 19th Dec. One less week, counting down the days already…

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30328 on: November 13, 2022, 12:49:40 pm »
Didn’t realise they stuck the League Cup fixture with City on the 19th Dec. One less week, counting down the days already…
2 days after the Sportswashing Cup final. Great planning again.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30329 on: November 13, 2022, 12:58:07 pm »
2 days after the Sportswashing Cup final. Great planning again.

Yeah I mean the whole thing is shite I can’t even be arsed to get into this WC debate. But there are hardly any gaps in the calendar and to be fair we’ll both be playing youngsters and senior players left at home. Good to get a fixture in before Villa.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #30330 on: November 13, 2022, 01:10:28 pm »
So utterly brazen and the Premier League are utter cowards.

What I don’t understand is why the Execs at all the other clubs aren’t demanding more from the Premier League here… doesn’t add up, especially with the sway we, Utd and Arsenal have.

When the cowardly c*nts had no skin in the PL title game they said san ferriano. You might get a few gooners joining in now they're in the shake up, even United and Spurs may join in the chorus of what we have been saying, largely alone, for years, that City are a shitstain on the league, a gang of cheating, lying, corrupt, murdering, sportswashing c*nts who should have been kicked out of football long ago but instead are championed by the likes of Samuel, Taylor,  and a few other bought off hacks along with the tory scum who are the Government of this godforsaken country
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30331 on: November 13, 2022, 01:18:10 pm »
When the cowardly c*nts had no skin in the PL title game they said san ferriano. You might get a few gooners joining in now they're in the shake up, even United and Spurs may join in the chorus of what we have been saying, largely alone, for years, that City are a shitstain on the league, a gang of cheating, lying, corrupt, murdering, sportswashing c*nts who should have been kicked out of football long ago but instead are championed by the likes of Samuel, Taylor,  and a few other bought off hacks along with the tory scum who are the Government of this godforsaken country

Utd fans I know are only arsed about us catching them on 20, they are blinkered to what City do, and with the massive majority of all fanbases, anyone but the Scousers suits them, stupid twats.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30332 on: November 13, 2022, 01:24:30 pm »
A lot of people , including Many Liverpool fans, want city to win the title this season for the same reason other fans wanted city to win the title last season, because city winning anything doesn’t really register with people, it’s meaningless.
Probably counter productive and giving the sportswashers a bloody nose is a better outcome but I see why people think that and It’s a compliment to the proper clubs, that have proper rivals who want them to fail.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #30333 on: November 13, 2022, 01:27:35 pm »
Utd fans I know are only arsed about us catching them on 20, they are blinkered to what City do, and with the massive majority of all fanbases, anyone but the Scousers suits them, stupid twats.

Agreed, Rob, beyond help those fickle fuckers. I'm thinking there may be more vocals from those who get a sniff of the title going forward. . I can't see the Arsenal running away with it but City don't have us breathing down their neck so may have their foot of the gas. I'm still not counting us out. Point being, the more the merrier. If City do win it at the end of this fucking mad, bad, crazy season but some of the cowardly c*nts get a sniff of it, they may 'reflect' what it's going to take to get over the line particularly if Abu Dhabi spunk a couple of hundred million in the summer to buy another shiny new thing, Bellingham for instance.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30334 on: November 13, 2022, 01:33:14 pm »
A lot of people , including Many Liverpool fans, want city to win the title this season for the same reason other fans wanted city to win the title last season, because city winning anything doesn’t really register with people, it’s meaningless.
Probably counter productive and giving the sportswashers a bloody nose is a better outcome but I see why people think that and It’s a compliment to the proper clubs, that have proper rivals who want them to fail.

I don't want City to win the league.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #30335 on: November 13, 2022, 01:58:12 pm »
I would rather you lot win it than the sportwashing c*nts. The less those cheats win the better.
Wonder what people will say once they are on 18 PL titles.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #30336 on: November 13, 2022, 02:06:10 pm »
I don't want them winning anything.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30337 on: November 13, 2022, 02:36:17 pm »
There are a few weapons in the Arsenal thread on this forum too that prefer Abu Dhabi to win to "take those Arsenal fans down a peg or two", one absolute whopper in particular that I'll not name, yeah Arsenal fans have been chirpy, so what?, their team is doing well, we'd be the same if we weren't an inconsistent mess at the moment, but wanting Abu Dhabi cheats to win to "own" another rival club is ridiculous, especially Arsenal, a proper self made club.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30338 on: November 13, 2022, 02:42:42 pm »

If we can't win it, which is far from impossible, then I much rather Arsenal won it.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30339 on: November 13, 2022, 02:54:37 pm »

There are a few weapons in the Arsenal thread on this forum too that prefer Abu Dhabi to win to "take those Arsenal fans down a peg or two", one absolute whopper in particular that I'll not name, yeah Arsenal fans have been chirpy, so what?, their team is doing well, we'd be the same if we weren't an inconsistent mess at the moment, but wanting Abu Dhabi cheats to win to "own" another rival club is ridiculous, especially Arsenal, a proper self made club.

I do want Abu Dhabi to win it - I want them to win it with a last minute handball goal that VAR doesn't over rule. Let Arsenal go through what we went through. like Vivabobbygraham says, we need them to be robbed of it for the cheating to be highlighted. If Arsenal do win it, then the narrative is that the league is competetive and that teams can compete with the oil states. Only when other teams lose out to the cheats will anything be said.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30340 on: November 13, 2022, 03:00:40 pm »
If the sportswashers consistently fail, it won’t be such an attractive idea for would be oil countries to go down the same route. Every time city Newcastle and psg fail, it’s a victory for football, and while I’d never for example support Spurs in a final against city, I know it would be far better for football if Spurs win.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30341 on: November 13, 2022, 03:00:54 pm »
I do want Abu Dhabi to win it - I want them to win it with a last minute handball goal that VAR doesn't over rule. Let Arsenal go through what we went through. like Vivabobbygraham says, we need them to be robbed of it for the cheating to be highlighted. If Arsenal do win it, then the narrative is that the league is competetive and that teams can compete with the oil states. Only when other teams lose out to the cheats will anything be said.
The Premier League won't care if Abu Dhabi win it 20 years in a row and with 14 players on the pitch, all they care about is the grubby blood soaked money from Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia, hopefully we don't add to that by having a despotic regime as a major shareholder or owner.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30342 on: November 13, 2022, 03:12:46 pm »
If the sportswashers consistently fail, it won’t be such an attractive idea for would be oil countries to go down the same route. Every time city Newcastle and psg fail, it’s a victory for football, and while I’d never for example support Spurs in a final against city, I know it would be far better for football if Spurs win.

Problem is they won't consistently fail, they'll just throw more and more dodgy money at it until it is fixed.

The Premier League won't care if Abu Dhabi win it 20 years in a row and with 14 players on the pitch, all they care about is the grubby blood soaked money from Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia, hopefully we don't add to that by having a despotic regime as a major shareholder or owner.

The PL won't, but other fans might, but right now, they only care about us not winning it. They need to see other clubs being robbed of it too before they start to take notice. If Arsenal win one, then City win 3, then us 1 then City 3, it glosses over things.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30343 on: November 13, 2022, 03:22:06 pm »
I don’t think you understand the extent of what the sportswashers will do to not fail.
I would fully expect Abu Dhabi to spend another £200m in January to ensure there is zero chance of Arsenal, or anyone else, finishing above them. If this doesn’t work then there will be a raft of inexplicable, points winning decisions in their favour, both in their games and Arsenal games if they’re the ones challenging.
It is impossible for the sportswashers to ‘consistently fail’.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #30344 on: November 13, 2022, 03:54:03 pm »
I don’t think you understand the extent of what the sportswashers will do to not fail.
I would fully expect Abu Dhabi to spend another £200m in January to ensure there is zero chance of Arsenal, or anyone else, finishing above them. If this doesn’t work then there will be a raft of inexplicable, points winning decisions in their favour, both in their games and Arsenal games if they’re the ones challenging.
Yep. No way do they consistently fail. They win out far more often than not. Look at last season for decisions too. They only 'won' the league on the strength of an outrageous decision to not give a penalty against them for an Abu Dhabi player playing basketball at Goodison.

When margins become so fine, such decisions can and do decide who lifts trophies. With all the highly dubious money on offer both on and under the table these days it's very easy to believe some decisions are not honest mistakes.

We are dealing with people who murder to preserve their status quo. Nothing is beyond them.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30345 on: November 13, 2022, 05:15:41 pm »
Yep. No way do they consistently fail. They win out far more often than not. Look at last season for decisions too. They only 'won' the league on the strength of an outrageous decision to not give a penalty against them for an Abu Dhabi player playing basketball at Goodison.

When margins become so fine, such decisions can and do decide who lifts trophies. With all the highly dubious money on offer both on and under the table these days it's very easy to believe some decisions are not honest mistakes.

We are dealing with people who murder to preserve their status quo. Nothing is beyond them.
How quickly you all forget the "handball" against Wolves that actually hit the players chest in a 1-0 dodgy penalty "victory" for the cheats last season.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #30346 on: November 13, 2022, 05:46:54 pm »
How quickly you all forget the "handball" against Wolves that actually hit the players chest in a 1-0 dodgy penalty "victory" for the cheats last season.
That rings a bell too. I never watch them, so only get to see clips posted on here. That incident does sound familiar though. It really is galling that such decisions actually win or lose you a title.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30347 on: November 13, 2022, 05:59:55 pm »
That rings a bell too. I never watch them, so only get to see clips posted on here. That incident does sound familiar though. It really is galling that such decisions actually win or lose you a title.

It was even worse than the Everton one,

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #30348 on: November 13, 2022, 06:36:03 pm »
Didn’t Manchester Untied come second to them under Ole? If that didn’t make them give a shit, nothing will.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30349 on: November 13, 2022, 06:38:55 pm »
Didn’t Manchester Untied come second to them under Ole? If that didn’t make them give a shit, nothing will.

That was a one horse race season when they finished miles behind

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #30350 on: November 13, 2022, 07:55:31 pm »

Can see them buying Jesus for £100m to fuck Arsenal up.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30351 on: November 13, 2022, 08:24:37 pm »

They only need to make a ridiculous bid for Saka, and Arsenal will be fucked. They won't accept it, but will be put off the tracks ...

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #30352 on: November 13, 2022, 11:08:41 pm »

Na they were 6 points behind City with 5 to go, they beat Villa then decided it made more sense to fully rest against Leicester so they could prevent us getting top 4 instead of pushing City to the wire. It was pure gutless crap from Ole.

They lost both games and followed that up with a draw against Fulham. :lmao

:D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30353 on: November 14, 2022, 05:33:07 pm »
The Bald bastard was in court today saying how much of a happy and good boy Mendy is.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #30354 on: November 14, 2022, 07:03:50 pm »
The Bald bastard was in court today saying how much of a happy and good boy Mendy is.
Well I suppose if you and your club is owned by Money Launderers and Human Rights Abusers he fits right in!
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30355 on: November 14, 2022, 07:20:31 pm »
He also said Bernado Manning wasn’t racist, despite him posting racist ‘jokes’ online.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30356 on: November 14, 2022, 07:22:24 pm »
Bernado Manning  :lmao
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30357 on: November 14, 2022, 07:47:46 pm »
He also said Bernado Manning wasn’t racist, despite him posting racist ‘jokes’ online.

Take a fucking bow man.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #30358 on: November 14, 2022, 08:40:41 pm »

Adding to what Kash said, if City were not cheats, Manchester United would be on 21 titles now, all things being equal.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30359 on: November 14, 2022, 09:22:40 pm »
Adding to what Kash said, if City were not cheats, Manchester United would be on 21 titles now, all things being equal.

23 I think. Also runners up to them in 2012 and 2018.