Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3278920 times)

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
They will do anything they can to keep pretending Ronaldo was a positive:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/english-premier-league/story/4667360/where-would-man-united-be-without-cristiano-ronaldo-how-his-efforts-saved-a-grim-season-from-total-meltdown

Ogden is such a ManU shill.

;D Seem to remember poor old Ole got them 2nd with a lot more points last season without him.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
They will do anything they can to keep pretending Ronaldo was a positive:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/english-premier-league/story/4667360/where-would-man-united-be-without-cristiano-ronaldo-how-his-efforts-saved-a-grim-season-from-total-meltdown

Ogden is such a ManU shill.
Hasn't Ronaldo ultimately done exactly what he was signed for?, scoring goals?, I think he's done well for a 37 year old to be fair.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Hasn't Ronaldo ultimately done exactly what he was signed for?, scoring goals?, I think he's done well for a 37 year old to be fair.

Agreed

Ronaldo isn't the problem, at least he can play football
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
9 days without conceding, corner turned

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 07:40:11 pm by OkieRedman »

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
Do Man Utd still exist? Their fans have mostly evaporated into thin air. I randomly get messages about Ronaldo outscoring Mane (like that actually matters) but nothing about the actual team. I think their glory hunters have moved on to City and Madrid for the time being.

They've been out in force on Twitter today insulting Hillsborough families & dragging the old 'but you sing the Munich song' chestnut out over the booing bollocks.

Absolute scum devoid of any empathy or humanity, all because they're no longer relevant at the top table.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
https://youtu.be/4goVfAYxxa4?t=653

He sounded like Gollum.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

I'd literally throw up if i see a Liverpool fan supporting Everton like that
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

No he was signed to win the FA Cup - and they didn't do that. USELESS!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://youtu.be/4goVfAYxxa4?t=653

He sounded like Gollum.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

He looks a lot like Olle, Moyes, Gollum too

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/why-did-liverpool-fans-boo-the-national-anthem.470523/

We've followed their lead apparently!!

Some of them sure live up to the "Tory Tory Man Utd" stereotype alright.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fair play to many in that topic to acknowledge and agree with the reasons why we did it this time.

to be honest, when I saw the reports about it, I wondered if something new had happened that merited the media response and hadn't realised it was just the right-wing rags shit stirring something that usually happens. I guess it just goes to show that we need to ensure we are in more domestic cup finals so they get a chance to remember why we do it.  ;D

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Aye some decent comments. The comments against us are from their London fans and from foreign fans who really don't get it.

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
i was here when people were absolutely supporting City hard as fuck for the aguero season lol
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
i was here when people were absolutely supporting City hard as fuck for the aguero season lol

They are not our city rivals, you melt

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne

Agreed, mate. Some have short memory's. Every time I hear that commentary it takes me back to where I was, off me barnet in Ibiza. On topic can I just ask you and your brethren to reflect on this...31 points defecit to make up next season, prolly end up 34. Is next year your year?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
i see giddiness is beginning to permeate the fanbase

that didn't take long  :lmao
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
i see giddiness is beginning to permeate the fanbase

that didn't take long  :lmao

Anyone got a bit of tipex for that Boom-Bust cycle graphic they used to break out for us? Seems apt.  :wave

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it

And look what happened ?

But your stuck between a rock and a hard place. Your biggest rivals or your neighbours.  We never had to worry about Everton. 

Choosing city over you is fine. It wasn't Everton or you. For you it's either us or City. Does that make sense to you ?
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
;D Seem to remember poor old Ole got them 2nd with a lot more points last season without him.

Worth noting, however, that the number of points they got last season (74) might only have been good enough for 4th spot this season, depending on how Chelsea do in their last two games.

Apparently, according to some United fans, if we finish second this year, we're no better than United were last year - I've genuinely seen comments from United fans saying this. It's an "interesting" take.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
Worth noting, however, that the number of points they got last season (74) might only have been good enough for 4th spot this season, depending on how Chelsea do in their last two games.

Apparently, according to some United fans, if we finish second this year, we're no better than United were last year - I've genuinely seen comments from United fans saying this. It's an "interesting" take.
They are deluded.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

Yes, it's an interesting take.

Interesting how far they have to go in order to cope with being sixth, 31 points behind their biggest rivals with a game left to play.

Interesting, in that if we win our remaining game, we equal their greatest ever points total. It also beats every single one of the title winning totals bar the one it equals.

Interesting, in that we've come second in recent times with points totals well above their best title winning totals.

Yes, mental gymnastics as a coping strategy is, well, rather interesting.  :wave
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.

That`s a great way to whitewash a 9-0 gubbing.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
And look what happened ?

But your stuck between a rock and a hard place. Your biggest rivals or your neighbours.  We never had to worry about Everton. 

Choosing city over you is fine. It wasn't Everton or you. For you it's either us or City. Does that make sense to you ?
its an easy choice. City aren't anywhere near 20 titles!
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Must say it gives me that little extra boost of confidence seeing tonysleft popping his head in again downplaying our chances and talking about how he's supporting their local rivals :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
At some point United fans will have to choose between Liverpool winning #28 or City winning #20 ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
Two games from wiping the memory of Ferguson from this planet and Redcafe is in full blown total meltdown. It's absolutely glorious to see. 'Brains' scampering around on all sorts of Olympic grade mental gymnastics equipment. I bet none of them will sleep a wink until Sunday.  :lmao
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Two games from wiping the memory of Ferguson from this planet and Redcafe is in full blown total meltdown. It's absolutely glorious to see. 'Brains' scampering around on all sorts of Olympic grade mental gymnastics equipment. I bet none of them will sleep a wink until Sunday.  :lmao

The red Mancs in my office all - every last one - want Abu Dhabi to win, and some admit the thought of us doing the quadruple makes them feel physically sick
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
Some tabloid papers are reporting that Maguire and Jesse Lingard had a bust up during training and had to be separated by RR and Ronaldo.

Apparently Lingard had went to RR to be deselected for the last game of the season as he wasn’t in the right state of mind and slabhead wasn’t too happy about that attitude and started hurling insults at each other before escalating to physical altercations.

When you have a weak captain then expect to have rotten foot soldiers as well.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
When was he ever in the right state of mind
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Some tabloid papers are reporting that Maguire and Jesse Lingard had a bust up during training and had to be separated by RR and Ronaldo.

Apparently Lingard had went to RR to be deselected for the last game of the season as he wasn’t in the right state of mind and slabhead wasn’t too happy about that attitude and started hurling insults at each other before escalating to physical altercations.

When you have a weak captain then expect to have rotten foot soldiers as well.

Sounds like some bad soap opera,unprofessionalism is rife there and has been for ages.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan

The red Mancs in my office all - every last one - want Abu Dhabi to win, and some admit the thought of us doing the quadruple makes them feel physically sick

Currently sat next to one, he's not particularly bothered, but would prefer us to win.

Re CL final, he's 100% in favour of us winning and believes with everyone fit that we're clear favourites.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
Redcafe is a gang of morons. Really, they have zero clue. All of them asking each other why Zinchenko was playing left back. Bunch of clueless pricks baying at the sun.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They are hilarious with how they view the game though. 

Still convinced that none of our players were any good when we bought them but Jurgen has managed to coach them to world class status, ergo their own players will be world beaters in no time with the new guy 🤷

1980s thinking of a kick up the backside, some proper instructions and tactics with the threat of being dropped if they don't follow them and jobs a good un.

Are we taking bets yet as to when he'll get sacked?

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
When was he ever in the right state of mind

Hey be fair. Young players can really struggle with the pressure of the big games.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
They are hilarious with how they view the game though. 

Still convinced that none of our players were any good when we bought them but Jurgen has managed to coach them to world class status, ergo their own players will be world beaters in no time with the new guy 🤷

1980s thinking of a kick up the backside, some proper instructions and tactics with the threat of being dropped if they don't follow them and jobs a good un.

Are we taking bets yet as to when he'll get sacked?

I don't think they will sack him soon, unless they are in relegation danger. They are quickly becoming a graveyard for managers, and they are already struggling to get the top managers ...

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan

that must be why Pep said the stadium would be full, the Red Mancs will show up to cheer on their team.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan

please keep those things to yourself. OK?