Author Topic: Relationship troubles  (Read 157320 times)

Offline aurelian

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Relationship troubles
« Reply #2080 on: March 8, 2012, 07:08:53 pm »

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #2081 on: March 8, 2012, 07:10:05 pm »
Shag her best friend. If she gets annoyed over that then you'll know she has the hots for you

Didnt work for Paul mate ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline aurelian

• Kopite
« Reply #2082 on: March 8, 2012, 07:10:27 pm »
Want my honest opinion, you're both 17, far far too young for either of you to be committing to any relationship beyond having fun together

:o

seventeen year olds can't have any kind of committed relationship? 

at what age can they have committed relationships, in your opinion?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2083 on: March 8, 2012, 07:11:04 pm »
Didnt work for Paul mate ;)

Nothing really works for Paul though, does it? ;D
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2084 on: March 8, 2012, 07:11:04 pm »
Hold on, am i reading this right?

Mr Heffner who knows english birds inside out turns out to be 17 and is asking how he asks a bird to mop him off? Fucking hell ive heard it all.

:D
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2085 on: March 8, 2012, 07:18:51 pm »
I bet he wanks in front of a mirror to be honest.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Renato

• One Moura One Cup
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #2086 on: March 8, 2012, 07:23:22 pm »
Leo's a bit of a strange chap.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2087 on: March 8, 2012, 07:25:17 pm »
I bet he wanks in front of a mirror to be honest.

Posing like Spiderman.
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2088 on: March 8, 2012, 07:26:13 pm »
Jerry, Hello!

Leo, Hello!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline RedJam70

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2089 on: March 8, 2012, 07:28:04 pm »
:o

seventeen year olds can't have any kind of committed relationship? 

at what age can they have committed relationships, in your opinion?

Older than 17 obviously.  In my experience and bearing in mind I have a 17 y/o son myself (god I feel old) 17 y/o's are usually(but not always) unready for a committed relationship of the "lets get married/live together, be together forever, have kids" kind. Some relationships last at 17, most don't so I wouldn't personally see more into it than having fun and then if it develops into more a few years down the line good. On the other hand I've known of quite a few marriages that have broken up in their late 30s after getting together at 16/17 with the parties feeling they've missed out on having fun in their teens. I don't mean to sound snippy just I don't think most relationships of that age are going to turn into long term committed relationships so wouldn't go into one expecting it to. But that's probably down to my old old age. (and jealousy that I'm not that age any more.  ;D)

Offline LS7Leo

• Anny Roader
  • KAWK > RAWK
« Reply #2090 on: March 8, 2012, 07:31:01 pm »
Older than 17 obviously.  In my experience and bearing in mind I have a 17 y/o son myself (god I feel old) 17 y/o's are usually(but not always) unready for a committed relationship of the "lets get married/live together, be together forever, have kids" kind. Some relationships last at 17, most don't so I wouldn't personally see more into it than having fun and then if it develops into more a few years down the line good. On the other hand I've known of quite a few marriages that have broken up in their late 30s after getting together at 16/17 with the parties feeling they've missed out on having fun in their teens. I don't mean to sound snippy just I don't think most relationships of that age are going to turn into long term committed relationships so wouldn't go into one expecting it to. But that's probably down to my old old age. (and jealousy that I'm not that age any more.  ;D)

So anyone 17 or under should not be in a relationship?
JFT96

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2091 on: March 8, 2012, 07:33:25 pm »

At 17 you should be trying to disappoint as many girls as possible!

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #2092 on: March 8, 2012, 07:33:28 pm »
I hate you people. is there not any females on here?
if she likes being with you regardles of sex she likes you.  Of course, you have to fuck her first for that to find out tho.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline aurelian

• Kopite
« Reply #2093 on: March 8, 2012, 07:35:08 pm »

no, just you.

Offline LS7Leo

• Anny Roader
  • KAWK > RAWK
« Reply #2094 on: March 8, 2012, 07:35:39 pm »
JFT96

Offline aurelian

• Kopite
« Reply #2095 on: March 8, 2012, 07:37:12 pm »

I don't know.  Some people need practice for when they do find the long term relationship that will lead to marriage and kids.  They need to make mistakes, they even need to know what it's like to be hurt, they need to learn all sorts of things that they can only learn from other serious relationships, I don't see why they can't start having them at 17.  Just sounds kind of absurd.  So you're saying older than 17 is okay.  What if the relationship starts at 17 and lasts until 19 or 20?  was it not okay at 17 but the day they turn 18 or 19 it's fine?!

I say let the relationship be whatever it's going to be.  Putting labels on it like "this is only for fun," or "this is only a committed relationship" kind of defeats the purpose of learning about relationships in the first place.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2096 on: March 8, 2012, 07:41:14 pm »
A lot to catch up on in here I go to work and come back to this madness
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2097 on: March 8, 2012, 07:50:00 pm »
She is distinctly average
this is not the Stewart Downing thread.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

Offline RedJam70

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2098 on: March 8, 2012, 07:50:50 pm »
I don't know.  Some people need practice for when they do find the long term relationship that will lead to marriage and kids.  They need to make mistakes, they even need to know what it's like to be hurt, they need to learn all sorts of things that they can only learn from other serious relationships, I don't see why they can't start having them at 17.  Just sounds kind of absurd.  So you're saying older than 17 is okay.  What if the relationship starts at 17 and lasts until 19 or 20?  was it not okay at 17 but the day they turn 18 or 19 it's fine?!

I say let the relationship be whatever it's going to be.  Putting labels on it like "this is only for fun," or "this is only a committed relationship" kind of defeats the purpose of learning about relationships in the first place.

OK I can see your point, I suppose no-one goes into a relationship thinking it won't last whatever age. I'm not saying that a relationship at 17 won't turn out to be long term committed just in my experience it doesn't and that is probably colouring my opinion and therefore any advice I may give on the subject. I know if I was talking to my son and his brothers when they get to this age it would be what I've said above, have fun, live life and when you feel you're ready and with the girl you feel is the one then commit. I just wouldn't expect that to happen until he was older, if that did happen at 17 then I certainly wouldn't be against it, I might feel he was rushing it a little but I'd trust him to know it was right for them and help them in any way possible.

Offline LS7Leo

• Anny Roader
  • KAWK > RAWK
« Reply #2099 on: March 8, 2012, 07:52:22 pm »
;D
JFT96

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2100 on: March 8, 2012, 07:53:23 pm »

Not with you, you fucking gimp.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #2101 on: March 8, 2012, 07:53:50 pm »
Does anyone know a way to find out if a girl likes/loves you?
When you remove the tape from her mouth, she doesn't scream.

Offline aurelian

• Kopite
« Reply #2102 on: March 8, 2012, 08:07:57 pm »

There's nothing wrong with an average girlfriend.  Leo's life is part of a three year project.  He is going to just stick with the average girlfriend for now, until he's experienced and cool enough to move up to a girl that's super fit, really smart, great in bed, etc etc.  Just give him some time, a year or two with the average one, what he needs right now is stability.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2103 on: March 8, 2012, 08:13:04 pm »
Oi fuckfaces, i just told a prospective bird i got sucked off by a bloke in a cavalier, and also by a St Johns Ambulance guy and she fucking logged off so iff u think u have it bad, ill fucking swap. Fucking hell. And that is the truth.

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2104 on: March 8, 2012, 08:14:34 pm »
Oi fuckfaces, i just told a prospective bird i got sucked off by a bloke in a cavalier, and also by a St Johns Ambulance guy and she fucking logged off so iff u think u have it bad, ill fucking swap. Fucking hell. And that is the truth.

you are too honest.  That kind of shit of yours only passes in Thailand.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2105 on: March 8, 2012, 08:18:42 pm »
I got a reply. Not what i was expecting but ill post it here.................

20:13
Nah im not like that. I just tell my online friends that i got noshed off by a bloke in a Cavalier, and by a St Johns Ambulance guy.  Nowt like setting yerself up for a pisstake.

were they any good? lol

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2106 on: March 8, 2012, 08:23:29 pm »
 ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2107 on: March 8, 2012, 08:30:04 pm »
A lot to catch up on in here I go to work and come back to this madness

Leo is 16. His profile says 17 but he's 16. He's from Costa Del Sol. But he was born and bred in Carlow. He isn't sure if it is Carlow in Ireland or another Carlow. He might also be from Hull. But he isn't sure. He is Spanish, but he can't speak Spanish. He likes pretty girls, but doesn't want to have sex with them. He wants to have a relationship with someone who lives the other side of Spain. And he supports Malaga. And he doesn't like Siannn, but he might like Amir

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2108 on: March 8, 2012, 08:32:50 pm »
Leo is 16. His profile says 17 but he's 16. He's from Costa Del Sol. But he was born and bred in Carlow. He isn't sure if it is Carlow in Ireland or another Carlow. He might also be from Hull. But he isn't sure. He is Spanish, but he can't speak Spanish. He likes pretty girls, but doesn't want to have sex with them. He wants to have a relationship with someone who lives the other side of Spain. And he supports Malaga. And he doesn't like Siannn, but he might like Amir
actually, he clearly supports Villareal. :P

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2109 on: March 8, 2012, 08:40:54 pm »
Sounds like a confused mess, why doesn't he like sian ?
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2110 on: March 8, 2012, 08:44:28 pm »

Not sure if he's clarified that. It could be because she is female

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2111 on: March 8, 2012, 08:44:31 pm »

She is a female?

Offline LS7Leo

• Anny Roader
  • KAWK > RAWK
« Reply #2112 on: March 8, 2012, 08:47:40 pm »
I like Sian, who said i didn't?  :o
JFT96

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2113 on: March 8, 2012, 08:51:05 pm »
Is it possible there are two completely different people using the account?

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #2114 on: March 8, 2012, 08:53:39 pm »
Is it possible there are two completely different people using the account?
Split personality scenario?
What do you all think, LS7Leo?

Offline LS7Leo

• Anny Roader
  • KAWK > RAWK
« Reply #2115 on: March 8, 2012, 08:56:23 pm »
No that is not true
JFT96

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2116 on: March 8, 2012, 08:56:31 pm »
Split personality scenario?
What do you all think, LS7Leo?
;D

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #2117 on: March 8, 2012, 09:39:48 pm »
Debs and I were 17 when we started courting and 24 years later our relationship is stronger than ever..;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2118 on: March 8, 2012, 09:48:17 pm »
Debs and I were 17 when we started courting and 24 years later our relationship is stronger than ever..;D

She not me yet Jase.................

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #2119 on: March 8, 2012, 09:49:10 pm »
She not me yet Jase.................

And I have no intention of ever letting you anywhere near her ;) ;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim