Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Welcome Diogo Jota
« Last post by Ghost Town on Yesterday at 11:09:19 pm »
And to be fair. We had a period of around thirty years where we weren't good enough to attract the mega stars.

Excuse me! I had it on good authority that Zinedine Zidane bought a house on Merseyside, ready to join us but we turned him away... or something!
General Football and Sport / Re: Chelsea FC - Sponsored by “The Liquidator"
« Last post by thejbs on Yesterday at 11:09:04 pm »
why do people keep trotting out this line?

First - Silva isn't going for 80m.
Second - Dortmund have shown they will readily say no to multiple top tier sales - like last summer - Sancho only. This summer Halaand only.

August: Barcelona sign Silva for £80 to be paid off over 4 seasons.
September: Barcelona sign new 4-year contract with UAE based company for £20m a season. 
General Football and Sport / Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Last post by disgraced cake on Yesterday at 11:09:02 pm »
The fact Pearce, Gorst etc hasn't shot down the Nunes story. It's happening!!!  ;)

Yeah, but have they shot down the Yeremy Pino story? 
The Witches of Eastwick - 1987 - Horror/Female lead - Dir: George Miller

« Last post by Hazell on Yesterday at 11:06:11 pm »
is that applicable to today's story which occurs after Thiago and Jones are injured?

Yes, and he said the club bidding for Nunes at 22 July was nonsense, not that the interest was nonsense. With Thiago's injury, that may have changed.
General Football and Sport / Re: The NHL Thread
« Last post by TipTopKop on Yesterday at 11:05:54 pm »
A massive, massive Fuck You to Cancer.

Rest In Peace little fella Ben.

Oilers, Flames, Hawks and other Twitter pages paying tribute to this gentle boy gone way, way too soon.

The NHL community feels wonderfully tight, in tough times like these.
All I know about Jones is from that post. He seems like a lovely fellow.
General Football and Sport / Re: FC Barcelona
« Last post by sminp on Yesterday at 11:03:52 pm »
In that article above:

"while the contract renewals signed by Sergi Roberto and Ousmane Dembele have not been registered either."

I'm guessing that is why Gavi still hasn't signed anything?

Different situation, Gavi is already registered from still being there since last year and his would be a contract extension. Dembele is a “new signing” because they let his contract fully expire before eventually re-signing him, I’m assuming the same is true for Roberto hence the need to register both again. Another fuck up by Barca to not realise the expiration of those contracts would lead to the need to re-register.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Youth and Under 23 Thread
« Last post by terry_macss_perm on Yesterday at 11:02:31 pm »
Assist for him tonight in a 4-0 win

Goal headed in from his corner, I think.
« Last post by newterp on Yesterday at 11:02:05 pm »
22nd July from Pearce:

Told that talk of #LFC bidding for Sporting’s Matheus Nunes is nonsense. Club’s stance unchanged regarding summer business. No plans to strengthen midfield further in this window

is that applicable to today's story which occurs after Thiago and Jones are injured?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10