Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - END GAME
« Last post by El Lobo on Today at 02:37:52 pm »
Rather unsurprisingly the only source for this figure when you search Google is one of your own posts on here  ::)

It actually is, thatís great :D

Iím pretty sure that makes Peter a trusted source now though, so jokes on you. #Mbappe23
Anfield Stadium / Re: Non-football events at Anfield
« Last post by Son of Spion on Today at 02:37:20 pm »
Don't think so...I've seen hundreds of people walking back to Town after a gig, quite an odd sight really!
I'm surprised by that. I assume most people who go to these shows come from all over the country. Thousands probably staying in the city centre or at least visiting it before heading to the ground for the show. I'd have thought shuttle buses would be a no-brainer given that the regular transport is so poor.
Trent is obviously part of Verstappenís gang of Nazis.

Straight from the Goebbels playbook that one. Get photographed with a famous black guy and you couldnít possibly be racist :)
The Boozer / Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Last post by SamLad on Today at 02:33:52 pm »
Americanisms creeping into everyday language in the UK.

I'm not sure if watching English tv is the best way to gauge this, but it seems like I hear a lot more of these in shows these days ...

"you guys"   
"step up to the plate"   
"coffee to go" 
"I'm good, thanks"

are these actually becoming more common?
The Boozer / Re: Bird watch
« Last post by rob1966 on Today at 02:31:47 pm »
I'd have left it. A parent bird was probably nearby sourcing food for it.

I'm assuming it was fully feathered and could get about.

Leave it Rob.  The parents will be around and bringing it food.  They get too big for the nest so almost just fall out but stay hidden in undergrowth until they're able to fly and fend for themselves. 

If it gets predated then that's just nature doing it's thing.

Cheers both, feel better now.

Yes, the bird was fully feathered and just sitting there on the floor, it was a bit out in the open though so likely will get taken by a cat or another bird.
Do they need further investment to complete the stadium build. My blue friends tell me that itís all in place for a fixed price. I maintain it isnít in place. I personally think theyíll be at Goodison in 10 years from now.
They have someone to build it for a price, but they don't actually have the finances in place to pay them to do it.

All the groundwork up to now was paid for by Moshiri. The full build and fit-out is yet to be financed.

Your blue mates are talking through their Richarlison.
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by Crimson on Today at 02:30:13 pm »
Must admit I looked on Google Maps for this one..!

#Worldle #163 5/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜⬇️
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬇️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
https://worldle.teuteuf.fr
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by Chakan on Today at 02:29:24 pm »
Wordle 379 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
General Football and Sport / Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - END GAME
« Last post by rob1966 on Today at 02:29:20 pm »
^^^
That reads exactly like it was written by someone who avidly reads this thread😊

I thought it was that Tim Bolton blert at first, its a load of posts robbed off here isn't it.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World
« Last post by marmite sw on Today at 02:28:44 pm »
aint gonna lie i was dreading the thought of 12 months of who's he joining media circus .... so happy hes staying ....thanks gini for telling him the grass is not greener on the other side ...the team makes the player not the player makes the team .... so come on mo time to make yourself immortal at the club .... break every record going ...go forth and smash
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10