Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: The FA Cup.
« Last post by Statto Red on Today at 01:29:53 pm »
The FA are mostly to blame for the way their own competition is seen right now.

The FA insist final is played with a tea time kickoff, [although last season was an anomaly, with a 3pm kickoff], the final should always be 3pm kickoff Saturday.

Then ticket allocation for the final, both finalists get 25k tickets each in a 90k stadium which is ridiculous, & a recipe for touts when clubs with big following get to the final.

Semi finals being played at Wembley, they should be held at neutral stadium elsewhere, as it was not that long ago, my choice would be Millenium stadium in Cardiff.

He deserves so much better when you think how close he took us to multiple titles. When he goes the usual suspects will say he should have won more, not even mentioning the 115 Charges FC.
Most managers leave by getting fired though. That's the norm, and it's a select few that choose to leave.
He will still leave on a very positive note, although not the fairytale ending we had hoped for
Media and Arts / Re: Taylor Swift
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 01:27:13 pm »
One user wrote: “They look nowt like Taylor Swift.”

Some quality journalism there. :lmao
Thoughts on when we'll find out who the next manager is?  Will they wait until after the final game so that all of the attention is rightly on Klopp and the team as we try to finish strong and win the league?  Or, will we find out earlier?

Amorim will have the league sown up soon, but has a cup final on 26 May (a week after Klopp's final game). I'd expect if it's him that the official announcement will come after that match with Porto, probably very early June. But I think the direction of travel will be clearer much earlier, if it isn't already.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Gili Gulu on Today at 01:19:31 pm »
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by Draex on Today at 01:15:06 pm »
Trent and Jota, doesn't seem what our form is they will step up, we need them both.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Liverpool Audio/Video Thread
« Last post by oojason on Today at 01:14:37 pm »

''We Have To Show We Want It More Than Them' | Klopp's Preview | Fulham vs Liverpool' - from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DU71UF8eTFg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DU71UF8eTFg</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/DU71UF8eTFg
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by Kopenhagen on Today at 01:14:36 pm »
It's all on you, lad. No pressure. xx
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: EL: Ata 0 vs 1 Liv (3-1) Mo 7’
« Last post by oldman on Today at 01:14:35 pm »
the day after and I can still hardly believe how we played - needing 3 goals our goalkeeper must have had the ball at his feet for 10 minutes of that game.

I genuinely haven't seen us play like that before except when we were 3 up and killing a game

but as disappointed as we all are we have to remember that at the start of the season we would have settled for top 4 and a cup and who knows we are still in with a shot of the league.

I'm hoping that Fulham is not going to be as tough a watch and we owe it to Klopp to still believe we can do it.
before he came I never thought I'd see us win the league again let alone be champions of Europe and the world in my remaining years - but
Jurgen Klopp gave that to me and for that I'm eternally grateful

General Football and Sport / Re: The FA Cup.
« Last post by jillcwhomever on Today at 01:13:08 pm »
Shocker of a decision. The more they change, the more they remove the soul of the sport.

Those who run the game don't care about the soul of the sport, it's just another business now. Soon we will have finals or league games played in different countries with those at FIFA getting ever richer of the back of the game; and the fans getting pushing aside. Football is just a money earner now for so many different entities within the sport. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10