Author Topic: The Division  (Read 39865 times)

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
Re: The Division
« Reply #400 on: April 22, 2016, 04:33:50 pm »
because when you boot and start the game from the get go, you are given the impression that you are rebuilding the city. And so far, none of my actions seem to have affected anything other than the BoO which has been tidied up from when I first entered.

To be honest, I never really got that impression and therefore don't really think the things you mentioned should have been included. The vibe the game is giving me is that things are still messed up even after you have done your thing. It's just the beginning so to speak and I would imagine that the game will evolve in the direction you've mentioned after a while (with DLC maybe, if enough people can be arsed to still be playing in half a year).

Offline Vlads

• Anny Roader
  • We've only won it six times..
« Reply #401 on: April 22, 2016, 05:25:03 pm »
It's just the beginning so to speak and I would imagine that the game will evolve in the direction you've mentioned after a while (with DLC maybe, if enough people can be arsed to still be playing in half a year).

I understand your point fair enough. Its probably the way I interpreted things from way back when the game was announced (including DEV interviews) and some quotes here and there with Agent Fei lau.. I believe there's a time she mentions something about "Taking the city back" (could be someone else in game, could be wrong). Its just the way I have sort of built the bigger picture in my head when playing the game to be honest.. in that theres some rebuilding that has to happen along the way. I get that its only the beginning, but there should be a list tiny hints here and there on the PVE map outside of the BoO to show that the good guys (JTF, SHD) are showing some progress in the outside world as a result of our actions. It doesn't have to be huge to be huge changes but something we can easily notice when walking around the streets.

I suppose if thats the way things go with future DLCs then thats cool. But I believe for a triple A game, if the game story had been fleshed out to its full potential from day one, they could at least have added some hints of progress in the PVE world as a result of us going through the story. Not us necessarily winning the fight (coz that will take a while), but maybe some npc Division agents, patrolling different parts of the streets to give the impression that theres more people now to help you. More civilians up and about giving the impression that less people are scared to come out of their houses coz you have kicked some cleaner butt. Just tiny hints here and there to improve the immersion.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 05:38:22 pm by Vlads »

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: April 22, 2016, 11:37:47 pm »
I get what you're saying, but in terms of the endgame The Division has far bigger problems than the story or immersion. Finished the Incursion the first time and fuck me, it couldn't be any more boring if they had tried. Yet, you're supposed to do it over and over again to get better gear. Can't be arsed though. What's even worse is that there's not much else to do to get better stuff except farming materials and waiting for the vendors to change their stock...

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: May 10, 2016, 12:14:20 am »
Awesome game this, cant believe it dont get much love on here.
choose Life.

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: May 10, 2016, 04:57:39 am »
Awesome game this, cant believe it dont get much love on here.

Its decent but got dull very quickly for me, there is little to do now. Hoping the next DLC brings it back to life as I haven't touched it in weeks.

Offline Scaryscouse

• Purveyor of shite english lager
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here
« Reply #405 on: May 10, 2016, 05:15:26 am »
I just got bored with this one incredibly quick. Missed out on leveling up in the DZ quickly and there's bug glitches and op rogues to contend with in the meantime.

Graphics and game play were good but there just wasn't enough to keep me hooked in.
I remember years ago doing the fart with your fingers pointed like a gun.

I did it to my brother, I had a dressing gown on.

Instead of farting I shat on the floor - my brother thought I was demented.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: May 10, 2016, 11:45:59 am »
Its decent but got dull very quickly for me, there is little to do now. Hoping the next DLC brings it back to life as I haven't touched it in weeks.

Same here. I just think it is a bit shite having such a huge focus on crafting in a game like this. Once you reach a certain point (I'd say a gear score of 182 and more) progress basically stops. You don't get the opportunity to try stuff, you just wait hours and hours for maybe a special drop. There are two ways of getting better gear (suited for your play-style) at the moment and that is playing the Incursion again and again. Cannot really be arsed doing that. Not because it's hard, but because it's dull. I think I did it three times on hard with random groups and we never really had any issues. It just takes a lot of time and the reward can be miniscule if you happen to get a drop that's either worse than the one you already had in an earlier completion or if it's something you cannot use because of your build. The other way of getting better gear is crafting. To be able to do that though, you need to level up in the DZ because all the good blueprints can only be bought if you're DZ-level 75 or even 90.

In my view, that's completely the wrong approach for a game like that. There are shitloads of possible rolls you can have on your weapons and high-end gear. So the chance that a suitable part drops or is crafted is very slim. Couple that with miniscule drop-rates of high-end items and you end up with a game that's not really worth playing unless you enjoy doing the incursion over and over again or like collecting a million pieces of loot only to dismantle them and craft about half a million items in order to maybe get something you might be able to use. I just don't understand why anyone would think that in a loot-based game one of the most exciting things, i.e. getting better gear, should come from crafting something in a menu instead of killing a boss seeing that he dropped a yellow part and walking over to find out what it is.

One thing I think they should look at is the endgame stuff and have more variety in there. Level 30 isn't level 30. You can be level 30 with 130 GS, with 185 GS or with 220 GS. At the moment however, all those people are roughly treated the same. They go in the same DZ (well not the 130GS but 161+), they get the same enemies in the missions and they all get the same drops with loads of 130-160 GS-stuff dropping and ridiculously few items that are 182 or even higher. Massive have introduced GS so why not use it to create more variety and to give players what they need? Have missions scale according to GS: the way they are now should be for people with lower level GS. Create another bracket for people with GS 182-210 and give them slightly harder enemies but also slightly better loot (i.e. more GS 182+ stuff). And then have a bracket of GS 210+ and have the hardest enemies in there. Do the same for the DZ and have enemies in the higher-lvl DZ drop better stuff more often.

I'm kind of looking forward to the new patch, but at the same time I'm not sure whether they'll tweak the right things. Some of the things for version 1.1 sounded great, but the execution was just completely awful. DZ-drops are a good example for that. Oh how they built them up and how they went on about how they'd give you the best possible loot and therefore people will really fight for them going rogue and shit. Since the patch, I've opened about 10 supply drops and didn't get a single yellow item I think. The only things I got that were worthwile was stuff the boss guarding the cache dropped.

I still enjoy playing the game. I like the mechanics, I kind of enjoy the team-play in missions (even though most of them aren't challenging in any way anymore), I like the different approaches you can take in terms of building your character. I'm just getting tired of doing the same shite over and over again with very little challenge. The point where I am in the game at the moment (GS 192 I think with okay gear, but nowhere near being the optimal stuff), I just feel progress is not down to how well I do in terms of playing the game, but how arsed I can be with rushing through the same missions over and over again with very little challenge. And that is rather boring...

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #407 on: May 10, 2016, 12:05:16 pm »
Same here. I just think it is a bit shite having such a huge focus on crafting in a game like this. Once you reach a certain point (I'd say a gear score of 182 and more) progress basically stops. You don't get the opportunity to try stuff, you just wait hours and hours for maybe a special drop. There are two ways of getting better gear (suited for your play-style) at the moment and that is playing the Incursion again and again. Cannot really be arsed doing that. Not because it's hard, but because it's dull. I think I did it three times on hard with random groups and we never really had any issues. It just takes a lot of time and the reward can be miniscule if you happen to get a drop that's either worse than the one you already had in an earlier completion or if it's something you cannot use because of your build. The other way of getting better gear is crafting. To be able to do that though, you need to level up in the DZ because all the good blueprints can only be bought if you're DZ-level 75 or even 90.

In my view, that's completely the wrong approach for a game like that. There are shitloads of possible rolls you can have on your weapons and high-end gear. So the chance that a suitable part drops or is crafted is very slim. Couple that with miniscule drop-rates of high-end items and you end up with a game that's not really worth playing unless you enjoy doing the incursion over and over again or like collecting a million pieces of loot only to dismantle them and craft about half a million items in order to maybe get something you might be able to use. I just don't understand why anyone would think that in a loot-based game one of the most exciting things, i.e. getting better gear, should come from crafting something in a menu instead of killing a boss seeing that he dropped a yellow part and walking over to find out what it is.

One thing I think they should look at is the endgame stuff and have more variety in there. Level 30 isn't level 30. You can be level 30 with 130 GS, with 185 GS or with 220 GS. At the moment however, all those people are roughly treated the same. They go in the same DZ (well not the 130GS but 161+), they get the same enemies in the missions and they all get the same drops with loads of 130-160 GS-stuff dropping and ridiculously few items that are 182 or even higher. Massive have introduced GS so why not use it to create more variety and to give players what they need? Have missions scale according to GS: the way they are now should be for people with lower level GS. Create another bracket for people with GS 182-210 and give them slightly harder enemies but also slightly better loot (i.e. more GS 182+ stuff). And then have a bracket of GS 210+ and have the hardest enemies in there. Do the same for the DZ and have enemies in the higher-lvl DZ drop better stuff more often.

I'm kind of looking forward to the new patch, but at the same time I'm not sure whether they'll tweak the right things. Some of the things for version 1.1 sounded great, but the execution was just completely awful. DZ-drops are a good example for that. Oh how they built them up and how they went on about how they'd give you the best possible loot and therefore people will really fight for them going rogue and shit. Since the patch, I've opened about 10 supply drops and didn't get a single yellow item I think. The only things I got that were worthwile was stuff the boss guarding the cache dropped.

I still enjoy playing the game. I like the mechanics, I kind of enjoy the team-play in missions (even though most of them aren't challenging in any way anymore), I like the different approaches you can take in terms of building your character. I'm just getting tired of doing the same shite over and over again with very little challenge. The point where I am in the game at the moment (GS 192 I think with okay gear, but nowhere near being the optimal stuff), I just feel progress is not down to how well I do in terms of playing the game, but how arsed I can be with rushing through the same missions over and over again with very little challenge. And that is rather boring...

I'm kind of the same opinion... they need a lot more variety to the game otherwise it will stagnate and put people off.

It's been an incredible game that they have come up with, but i think they haven't realised how quickly people would fly through the game and get to the end point and then be left with very little to do other than collect phoenix coins or whatnot...

half tempted to take it back and help me fund for Uncharted 4 soon...

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: May 10, 2016, 11:26:42 pm »
Thing I found helpful is playing with a regular group of people at times there can be 6 or more of us online doing various things one group dz and other challenge/incursion etc.  If I was to play it just me and no friends it wouldn't be half as good and I bet I would of stopped playing it.
choose Life.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2016, 10:51:02 am »
Anyone still playing this? Today, the new update is coming out bringing a new incursion, new gear sets and weapons, new stuff to do in PVE and more/better loot among other things. Looking forward to giving it a try and see, if the game is more rewarding now. I stopped playing on a regular basis about a week or two ago as everything was just too samey and boring. Looks like the patch could liven things up again...

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2016, 11:18:48 am »
Anyone still playing this? Today, the new update is coming out bringing a new incursion, new gear sets and weapons, new stuff to do in PVE and more/better loot among other things. Looking forward to giving it a try and see, if the game is more rewarding now. I stopped playing on a regular basis about a week or two ago as everything was just too samey and boring. Looks like the patch could liven things up again...

I really want to get back in to it, but I feel I will be behind everyone else in terms of gear and weapons haven't played for a few weeks...

Offline Vlads

• Anny Roader
« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2016, 03:42:52 pm »
I really want to get back in to it, but I feel I will be behind everyone else in terms of gear and weapons haven't played for a few weeks...

theres a bit more activities now outside of the Dark Zone that give good/new loot from the new update. The loot system is a bit generous now, so wont be hard to catch up.

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: May 26, 2016, 02:53:04 pm »
new incursion is pathetic :(
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: May 28, 2016, 06:39:24 am »
new incursion is pathetic :(

That really is disappointing to hear, was really hoping they would push this game on with the next update

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: May 28, 2016, 01:38:00 pm »
New incursion is pretty hectic but we got through it on hard, the new loot drop rate is madness. 

Can't believe the aug blueprint hasn't dropped again.
choose Life.

Offline Vlads

• Anny Roader
« Reply #415 on: May 28, 2016, 05:38:59 pm »
Rattleduser I think the new incursion is a welcome addition in my opinion. Its far much better than the camp wavefest that was Falcon Lost. At least in this one, theres fun mechanics / stuff to do that the rinse and repeat APC explosives of the first. Its not too long and with a good team can be done in less than 15 minutes. Give it another go with a good team that knows what to do. I personally enjoyed it way more than Failcon Lost.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9WGDk9ctbe0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9WGDk9ctbe0</a>

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:43:40 pm by Vlads »

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: May 28, 2016, 09:51:02 pm »
Rattleduser I think the new incursion is a welcome addition in my opinion. Its far much better than the camp wavefest that was Falcon Lost. At least in this one, theres fun mechanics / stuff to do that the rinse and repeat APC explosives of the first. Its not too long and with a good team can be done in less than 15 minutes. Give it another go with a good team that knows what to do. I personally enjoyed it way more than Failcon Lost.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9WGDk9ctbe0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9WGDk9ctbe0</a>

Didn't have a problem completing it, it's relatively easy. Don't agree that there are fun mechanics at all. loot is boss. plus my m1a with balance is not that good since the nerf.
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: May 30, 2016, 10:39:00 pm »
Survived being rogue for the first time in the DZ (GS 161-200) by simply running around for 90 seconds or how long it takes. I didn't want to become rogue in the first place. Was just running around in DZ01 going for an extraction point with a sealed cache in my backpack and saw some cleaners fighting with some gang-members. One guy was standing at a corner shooting at someone in an alley. Suddenly a second guy stands next to him and I decided to shoot them both. Unloaded the first shots from my AUG from a bit further away. Only one second later I realised that only the guy on the right was an AI-enemy whereas I had just started shooting another player. Tried to stop shooting, but the guy was already down and I had gone rogue. I panicked and simply finished him off, but didn't steal any of his stuff. I felt really bad about it...

That said, if he had dropped any decent stuff, I would have nicked it... ;)

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: May 31, 2016, 07:08:41 pm »
Completely lost interest in this game after about 5 weeks, haven't tried either Incursion due to the negative feedback, I bought the Gold version with the season pass etc, so hopefully the expansions deliver some decent single player content, as I'm not interested in another grind after Destiny, which while repetitive offered a wide variety of locations and enemies.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: May 31, 2016, 11:03:18 pm »
To be honest, I'm interested in the game again. Try to stay in DZ 161-200 because in there I'm one of the guys with better gear and it is rather easy to kill enemies in DZ01-03. So, you can get quite a bit of stuff done even if you're on your own. There are still loads of useless items dropping, but they've massively increased the likelyhood of gear-sets or even 182-stuff dropping. That's what I want. I have quite a lot of gear-set items already, but not really the ones I want, so I'll just keep trying to get better ones. That's fun. There is also some stuff to do in PVE and even though it's basically the same thing over and over again, you still can get decent drops. That's why I don't really mind going from place to place shooting one bunch of enemies after the other. Haven't tried the second incursion yet, but will certainly give it a try sooner rather than later.

Got my first proper kill on a rogue enemy today while running around solo... :)

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #420 on: June 12, 2016, 06:23:24 pm »
http://githyp.com/the-divisions-player-count-has-dropped-93-percent-since-launch/

They're talking Steam users only but those numbers are catastrophic.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: July 30, 2016, 11:39:07 pm »
great game this, me and a few mates have been casually ripping through content for several weeks. not even stepped into underground yet but hearing its a challenge. plenty of stuff to do, slightly samey but most mmos are to be fair.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: July 31, 2016, 07:12:38 am »
Still haven't managed to get through an Incursions yet, which makes me think Destiny got it spot on by not allowing matchmaking for Raids, very delicate balance though, enjoying Underground nonetheless however.

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: July 31, 2016, 07:45:26 pm »
After playing this daily since release I have not played in over 5 days now, don't think I will bother with it again. 

Got 3 toons max gear, apart from 1 mask on my sentry build. And 1 mask on my striker, my tanktician build I was very lucky and got all the pieces in the first week of the 268 gs stuff being released from heroic fl and darkzone.

It just seems a grind fest with no real proper end game, such a good idea and love the play style but something just laking in the game to make it a great game.
choose Life.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #424 on: June 16, 2017, 10:45:21 pm »
Picked up the gold edition for a touch over £20 today, played for 6 hours before I looked at the time. Obviously very late to the party (or lack of it) but it's a fucking great game!

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: June 17, 2017, 09:12:57 am »
Picked up the gold edition for a touch over £20 today, played for 6 hours before I looked at the time. Obviously very late to the party (or lack of it) but it's a fucking great game!

I bought it for about 12 quid a few months back. Only had about an hour on it, found the movement clunky and awkward. The cover system kept leaving me exposed to gun fire.

Offline Hierro

• Legacy Fan
  • Life is life.
« Reply #426 on: June 17, 2017, 11:36:42 am »
It's a really good game.......until you hit the level cap.
Believe.

XBL:  Steevvvoo

PSN:  Steevvvoo

Offline abs-ibs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: June 17, 2017, 06:01:12 pm »
The game is decent but limited. I don't know how Wildlands went but this and that seemed very similar. Just different scenarios. The main mission were more like strikes and there was only a few of them so once they were done, you had a few incursions, the dark zone and the underground. Not enough to keep a fan base happy for a sustained period i think.

As a shooter though it wasn't bad. The weapons were all different enough that it was nice to find ones that you liked and preferred over others.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: June 19, 2017, 09:52:14 am »
Played 16 hours of it over the weekend, loved every second of it, will clean up the city and then head to the dark zone.

Is there a reset on missions, Destiny style, at any point during the week?

Anyone got this on PC and fancy a game at any point?

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: June 22, 2017, 12:12:35 pm »
Buzzing off this. Hit level 30 last night and exotics started dropping all over the shop. The lad I'd teamed up with couldn't believe the drop rate, claimed I was the luckiest player he'd seen in the game ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I've hit the cap daily/weekly missions have popped up so looks like there's loads more life left in it.....and I haven't even touched the dark zone yet! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: June 22, 2017, 12:51:48 pm »
Haven't played this in so long, tempted to jump back in but think i'm only level 20ish

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: June 22, 2017, 01:29:52 pm »
Watched a bit of a twitch stream yesterday. He kept saying how there's still a really strong community on console, far more so than PC. It's a cracking game that really comes into it's own when you play the big missions in a team.

Having all but finished with ME:A and having smashed Destiny to pieces I needed a stop gap. It's proving to be a sound investment for me.

If I'm done with this any time soon I might pick up something new in the steam sale whilst I await Destiny 2 8)

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: June 22, 2017, 07:45:19 pm »
I'm going to have a little dabble on this.

Might have been too quick to judge it.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: June 23, 2017, 01:26:49 am »
It's definitely a game worth playing. It uses to have issues once you had reached the maximum level and didn't want to spend shitloads of time to gear up, but those might have been solved by patches. Have still not played it for a year or so. Only gave the survival mode or whatever it's called a quick try...

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: June 23, 2017, 08:10:27 am »
I'll try and jump on either tonight or over the weekend if anyone fancies a team up?

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: June 23, 2017, 09:44:31 am »
It's definitely a game worth playing. It uses to have issues once you had reached the maximum level and didn't want to spend shitloads of time to gear up, but those might have been solved by patches. Have still not played it for a year or so. Only gave the survival mode or whatever it's called a quick try...

I have an issue. Does an ability become available to punch the fellas who rush at you with bats? As I'm starting out, when they get too close the animations don't respond quickly enough and I can't shoot them meaning I can clear a room through careful cover shooting to then die by getting a quick clonk on the noggin.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: June 23, 2017, 10:03:08 am »
Early on I used the turret, I'd put it down right by the cover I was in, so if I got rushed it would at the very least give me time to react to it. You also have a melee yourself but it's obviously not quite as effective as a baseball bat ;D The nightmare is having a few rush you and your mag empties before you down them....

Had a supply drop last night, it was covered in yellow bar level 32 baddies, dam it was fucking tough. Me and another kid sat sniping from cover for ages. Finally took them all out and got 3 exotics for our troubles. Great risk and reward system 8) 8) 8)

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: June 23, 2017, 10:16:49 am »
Early on I used the turret, I'd put it down right by the cover I was in, so if I got rushed it would at the very least give me time to react to it. You also have a melee yourself but it's obviously not quite as effective as a baseball bat ;D The nightmare is having a few rush you and your mag empties before you down them....

Had a supply drop last night, it was covered in yellow bar level 32 baddies, dam it was fucking tough. Me and another kid sat sniping from cover for ages. Finally took them all out and got 3 exotics for our troubles. Great risk and reward system 8) 8) 8)

I have a Melee? ..... Fuck my life  :D

Thought I must be missing something as it seemed ridiculous I basically was defenceless to fists ha!

Had an hour last night and learnt that my commando, kamikaze style tactics are all wrong for this. Am slowly learning that cover is king and am slowly adjusting.

Although Ive had teething problems with it leading to several rage quits, I think once I get used to the aiming system I may very much enjoy it.  :D

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: June 23, 2017, 10:34:39 am »
Yep it's not COD for sure ;D ;D ;D

If you can get a decent rifle and scope you'll be in business, just sit off and pick them all off.

That said we did a level 30 hard raid/mission last night. A guy with max level kit joined us and basically walked through it, not sure I saw him in cover once, we could barely keep up with him let alone contribute to taking out the enemies. Good fun seeing an end build in action though ;D

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: June 23, 2017, 11:01:25 am »
Yep it's not COD for sure ;D ;D ;D

If you can get a decent rifle and scope you'll be in business, just sit off and pick them all off.

Cool, will aim to level up and get one.

At the moment I'm struggling with a gun that appears to have all the force of a super soaker water pistol.