Author Topic: Louis Van Gaal was the Manager of Mourinho United  (Read 3896546 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Why can't Warrior sponsor us for £25M per season and make us shitty kits. :-\

I'm going to turn this into a very school playground debate but at least they never made us play in a fucking picnic blanket!

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
He has a weird face.
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Poor us, attracting a world record deal. :'(
Estimated £300m for six years that includes liverpool profits from sales from non branded stuff outside the kit range,something adidas didn't allow us to do.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm going to turn this into a very school playground debate but at least they never made us play in a fucking picnic blanket!

Could be worse, could be a game of space invaders.

Yup, you might win sponsorship :)

And you could finish runner up in sponsorship and have a parade. :)
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Swaggah is back. Love it!

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
You must be having a laugh if you think your kits are even half as good as ours. Yours have always been vile, apart from the black one you had in the season of the Clough 3-3 game.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You must be having a laugh if you think your kits are even half as good as ours. Yours have always been vile, apart from the black one you had in the season of the Clough 3-3 game.

Yeah right. Part of the reason I don't want Adidas to make our kits is because in all the years they made yours they never made a decent one.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Yeah right. Part of the reason I don't want Adidas to make our kits is because in all the years they made yours they never made a decent one.

Adidas set the bar low with you. Things could only improve!

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite

2.5 Million more and you could almost detract that world record shitty player.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Could be worse, could be a game of space invaders.

You mean this one?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Adidas always make the boss kits for bayern and ac milan.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon

I really liked this one....

And this....

@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Last Edit: July 8, 2014, 01:17:14 pm by Cattive Maniere »

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
Adidas set the bar low with you. Things could only improve!

I'll swerve the, erm, kit slanging... just to say this shirt is bloody beautiful. 90s acid house.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
I'll swerve the, erm, kit slanging... just to say this shirt is bloody beautiful. 90s acid house.

;D

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

You're not getting £25M per year from Adidas. Unless you hit certain targets.

And LFC already make more off Warrior, thank you very much.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan
" Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal: listen, i want that swiss LB

Glazers: no need for him, we got Shaw for 30mil

Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal: who?

Glazers: Luke Shaw

Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal: i don't know who the fuck is he, and have you ever asked me before buying him?

Glazers: errr no

Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal: exactly! "

the only logical explanation
« Last Edit: July 8, 2014, 04:18:28 pm by Mamadou »
" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We have a kit fight going on

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
To be honest it's probably best that they see him as the Messiah and infallible as anything other than 2nd would be disappointing for them now and when they don't make it, it'll be funny.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Kagawa isn't a marketing ploy, he's a brilliant player who hasn't been utilised properly by Fergie or Moyes, hopefully Van Gaal wont make the same mistakes.

It's a marketing ploy to keep up the demand in the Asian/Far East market.  I'm surprised Cantona, I always thought you were quite intelligent for a Manc fan!

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

i thought that was a great kit as well

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wY3cJwsRttY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wY3cJwsRttY</a>

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jul/08/louis-van-gaal-holland-world-cup

“He’s a genius”. “A masterpiece”. “Our saviour”. “The miracle man”.

These were just some of the words used to describe Louis van Gaal in the Dutch press following Holland’s quarter-final victory over Costa Rica.

In Dutch offices, many employees have a screensaver on their computer screens of the Christ the Redeemer statue with Van Gaal’s head on it.

There is an online poll asking who is the best coach of the national team ever. Van Gaal is winning it even though he has only reached the semi-final, while other coaches (Ernst Happel, Rinus Michels, Bert van Marwijk) got to the final.

Things have changed quite a bit in Holland over the last few weeks. In February Hugo Borst, an influential journalist and former friend of Van Gaal, published a book called Oh, Louis in which he, and some of his sources, put him down as a narcissist. It is a common perception. In the popular Dutch football programme, VI Oranje, the pundits went as far as describing him as a complete nutcase before the tournament had started.

But the ones going crazy now are the fans back home, thanks to the team’s progress and the manager’s “new world” coaching style.

Did we – fans, media, experts in Holland – expect this? Not in a million years. The team is filled with players from the Eredivisie, a competition that keeps falling down on the international ladder. Feyenoord were kicked out of the Europa League by Kuban Krasnodar. The Johan Cruyff revolution at Ajax – that cost Van Gaal and his assistant Danny Blind their jobs four years ago – still hasn’t produced anyone of the likes of Cruyff, Van Basten, Bergkamp, Sneijder, not even a Van der Vaart.

When it was clear the midfielder Kevin Strootman (AS Roma) would miss the World Cup, his injury was treated as a national disaster. Some blogs suggested the “selection of babies” were going to get hammered by Spain, Chile, maybe even by Australia.

Before the tournament started Van Gaal then decided to change the system to 5-3-2. That was like cursing in a Dutch church, for our football bible decrees we should always attack and play with wingers. Dutch fans don’t want a team that waits and counterattacks. That’s for Germans, Italians and Belgians.

According to another pre-tournament poll, only five % of the 17m population believed we could reach the final again. This was an extraordinarily low figure because the Dutch are famous for believing they are the best. The Oranje fans love to party with their carrot-heads, tulip-dresses and orange overalls with lion’s tails during matches. They are naturally optimistic, euphoric. For once heading to Brazil they weren’t, to put it mildly.

The sensational opening game against Spain changed the whole atmosphere. Viewing rates and social media exploded. Half of Holland suddenly believed the team could become world champions, a figure that is climbing after every match.

There are big parties on big squares organised to watch the games. Oranjefever is gripping the nation. In The Hague they are already planning a homecoming party for Tim Krul, the replacement goalkeeper who won the penalty shoot-out against Costa Rica.

Suddenly the Dutch have got their Dutch courage back. People are already looking forward to the final against Germany and taking revenge for 1974 (the national trauma of losing 2-1). We know our big neighbour has more experience, more quality, more stamina, play better football; it seems like a hopeless mission. But everybody has faith. “Because we have Louis, the miracle man.”

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
The content is in need of a lot of 'auto-correcting'.
« Last Edit: July 8, 2014, 04:34:19 pm by Latenight Surfer »
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

You're not getting £25M per year from Adidas. Unless you hit certain targets.

And LFC already make more off Warrior, thank you very much.

Pffft, as if our new deal won't trump yours.
If we get less than £50M per year off Adidas, i'll stop posting on here.
It's a marketing ploy to keep up the demand in the Asian/Far East market.  I'm surprised Cantona, I always thought you were quite intelligent for a Manc fan!

No doubt he helps us marketing wise but like Park before him, he's also a talented player.
That Dong Fanzhou (or whatever his name was) he was a marketing ploy for sure though.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI

Pffft i've seen your predictions before.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pffft i've seen your predictions before.

We made £38M last year off Nike on a deal we signed donkeys ago, i'm sure the new one will be for a lot more.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
We made £38M last year off Nike on a deal we signed donkeys ago, i'm sure the new one will be for a lot more.

It probably will be, and it'll no doubt be larger than ours. We have the added benefit we can manage our own stores which Nike and Adidas do not allow which is said to be worth at least a further £25m a year to us (so £50m total).

The main difference though, thankfully, is our manager will see all of the money from the deal, it won't go off to help pay for some US family's other investments and loans.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It probably will be, and it'll no doubt be larger than ours. We have the added benefit we can manage our own stores which Nike and Adidas do not allow which is said to be worth at least a further £25m a year to us (so £50m total).

The main difference though, thankfully, is our manager will see all of the money from the deal, it won't go off to help pay for some US family's other investments and loans.

Yes, we make our money off our own back and don't have to rely on our owners giving us loans.
It's shit not having a sugar daddy.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
Yes, we make our money off our own back and don't have to rely on our owners giving us loans.
It's shit not having a sugar daddy.
as opposed to us?
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
as opposed to us?

Not a sugar daddy in your case, but you definitely got back into the CL with the aid of outside investment, money you had not already earned.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not a sugar daddy in your case, but you definitely got back into the CL with the aid of outside investment, money you had not already earned.
Wonga ?

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
It's genuinely funny seeing our resident Mancs chirping away and acting all cocky.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
It's genuinely funny seeing our resident Mancs chirping away and acting all cocky.

The Gaal.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
we got back in the CL because our manager manged to use his squad(very thin by the way) to the best of their potential.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Cocky is thinking you are world beaters because you finished 2nd.

we got back in the CL because our manager manged to use his squad(very thin by the way) to the best of their potential.

True, but some very bad mistakes were also made along the journey back to the CL and a decent amount of money was spent.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Swagger.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

It's great ain't it :D

He subbed a keeper on dontcha know.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
No doubt he helps us marketing wise but like Park before him, he's also a talented player.
That Dong Fanzhou (or whatever his name was) he was a marketing ploy for sure though.
Lol.

How was he talented all he did was run up and down the flank like an auxiliary fullback helping his fullback out.

Fergie only used him when he wanted a defensive performance against a top side and to double up on an attacking threat on the flank.

If anything he had a good set of lungs on him and sold loads of shirts in south korea.